All Comments on 'Tracy's First'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Quite good. I especially liked that other than the size of the guy's cock, which is essential to the story, there was no unnecessary description of the participants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think thaat rapee iw q cqpitql offense

1Master11Master1over 11 years ago
Not bad......

Good premise and mental screwing..... Keep writing.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A sequel would be interesting - perhaps she identifies her attacker - but I see you've opted instead for telling the story again from another angle.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Ah, her side of events...

Actually read 'Taking Tracy' first, but I guess it doesn't matter what order you approach these alternate sides of the same coin. You do rely a mite heavily upon one of the oldest cliches - the girl who's sexually assaulted but secretly enjoys the process - but much of the material on this site is equally guilty of that. In addition, the reference to Andy is a little out of the blue (the guy she planned to keep her virginity for?); some context would have been helpful. I was also surprised Tracy was not at all concerned at the lack of contraception or basic protection against STDs: it's her age that's 18, not her IQ. Maybe you could fill in those gaps when (as we know from the other story) her mystery man turns up at the birthday party.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
RAPE

NOT erotic! less than 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe her IQ really is just 18.

She kicks him in the shin using her hand?

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Good story, except of course for the hand/foot error, lol. Although I don't condone rape in the real world this is fantasyland, right? Guess I'll have to play'Taking Tracy now. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous