All Comments on 'Tradeshow Adventure'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This shameful asswipe continues to pollute the site

After bragging how it manipulates and cheats to get high scores, you would think it would be too embarrassed to write. The worst writer and biggest dipshit on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yuck

Imstillfun: Please do the readers of Literotica a favor.... do not post any more... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved it

great read, keep it up, 5*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Working Hard , Play Harder Fantasy Mélange

This reminded me of what went down in the after-after parties when the restaurant shutdown and the closing assistant manager didn't want to party all alone and invited the crew to his place. I liked the setting details and day commerce intertwined with increasingly intense night time frolic. The male characters were interchangeable including gagging 4 it hubby. Lilla and narrator seemed to have most heat.

The guys weren't worthy, no savoir-faire. Unless they brought or bought the drugs ... some MDA or Xtasy would have been good to mix in plot to explain inhibitions zapped as zippers,plunged down. Dialogue was on point and again loved Vegas from convention hall worker bee angle.

Good , clean-dirty, fantasy fun. Uh, yes Mr. commentariat killjoys this is a fantasy story website , not a blueprint for daily life.

I thank Imstillfun for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Funny

You're still odd. Have to wonder when was the last time you got laid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantasy of someone who never knew real love and continues to look for it in sex

Sad Sad story. Ever looking and never able to grasp the truth of it all. # 1 Femdom gay crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
worth the wait!

Dang! I love your work! worth the wait... Even my lost web connection! BG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

After 3 years of marriage he need other ones to fuck his wife. And her pompous words about the sexual prowess of her husband??!! If thats the garbage you go for then its all clear!!! Cuckolding is a fetish or may be a mental illness!! Try therapy; it may help!!!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
Classic

This is a classic Imstillfun story: tons of sex, buckets of cum flying everywhere, slutty wives taking on as many cocks as humanly possible, and head-spinning, non-stop action. It's so over the top I can't help but feel sorry for the angry, humorless anonies who take this story WAY too seriously.

Thanks for returning, Imstillfun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Should have been titled

My last time as a wife. No explaination needed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

great story, glad to see you writing again!!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 7 years ago
Great story!

Welcome back! Five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
classic!

I LOVE how you love to show off! How it's your inner horny... you secretly crave their looks, their arousal... How it builds as you flirt, showing more... building... building... until your dripping pussy is in complete control! How you in an instant totally GIVE IN! I love that you take on their hungry rods... True or fiction... It sure did it for me! Even though my web connection failed, you didn't! Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
classic?

Please, why do I feel like throwing up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: Lordslamdog

Glad you got your jollies off on this, but the question is, why does it bother you so much that others may not share your point of view? There seem to be a few of you here, that are appalled by opposing views. You should really work on resolving those issues. Not healthy, not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What you call this a story,just pathetic trash.

What normal man lets his wife fuck her co workers, and his. Then you can face them the next day and your company will fire her and you will become a joke with a whore wife. So much for this piece of garbage writing. What an would live with that. Not a normal one. Just those sickos out there .

LP1957LP1957about 7 years ago

Well written and played out. Enjoyed your submission and your submission. Thank you.

durabritedurabriteabout 7 years ago
Haters gon Hate...

Wow - quote the polarizing story (and author apparently...). I think this was a great story with lots of original, erotic content. Loved it - thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Good job! This is an erotic site, and this story got me hard. I like stories from the woman's POV. We don't get enough stories like this.

FrenchAngeliqueFrenchAngeliqueabout 7 years ago
Hi again

Happy you are still in the writting game. Continue with your stories! there's a few old one's i hope to see some sequel one day or another!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

thongs125thongs125about 7 years ago
A plus !!!

You have done an excellent job of writing a

Very sexy story. I could read it over and over

Again. I loved it.

Thank you.

syd_v63syd_v63about 7 years ago
Do they even Read???

I'm not sure if half of the people who comment here even read the story. It seems that within moments of a post this authors work is hit with a barrage of comments from people bent on ruining or defaming her work. The feedback isn't even constructive for the most part. There's no critical analysis or reasoning behind either the comment or the score they claim to assign the story. If you don't like a particular genre why do you insist on reading it or even commenting?

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
@ syd

It's almost as if a large group of people all leave nasty comments and one-bomb scores in the LW section without even reading the stories! It's almost as if they have an exclusive group of authors that they like and they praise every story written by those authors regardless of the actual quality of their stories.

It's almost as if we're all in high school again, and "popularity" is more important than substance.

Almost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Should be in fetish

What kind of special fool wants his wife to fuck a bunch of assholes, thereby exposing herself to a possible pregnancy and both herself and her husband to every disease known to man? As a fantasy, this is just ridiculous. As a fictional story it is neither sexy, erotic or entertaining. Lousy story telling and thoroughly unlikable characters adds up to this train wreck.

No stars

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

Now all he has to worry about is his co workers fucking his slut whenever they want and telling everybody at work what a pussy he is. To each , his own

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Scoring and Comments

The scoring system on this site is 1 HATE 2 DIDNT LIKE 3 LIKED 4 REALLY LIKED 5 LOVED. This system is how the reader FEELS about what was written. Change the scoring to a critique of the writing and then complain when commenters follow the system as established. Writer I did not read your story nor did I give it a score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
to the anon who wrote

We don't get enough stories like this. Really. Where have you been?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story thank you

Great story well written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: swingerjoe

Define quality of their stories. What may be quality to you may be rubbish to others. So to be fair, shouldn't one score each story based on the current system established. One anon pointed it out. Might want to check the meaning of the stars again, very self explanatory. No matter how well grammatically correct a story is, if the content is disturbing, should it be graded on quality of writing or quality of content, or both? The interpretation of the word "quality" may differ from reader to reader.

However, I will concede on one point, if the tags references words that one coincides with negativity, or one knows, based on prior experience, the authors posting are not to ones liking, you'd be well advised to move on, but wouldn't that take away the fun of interaction?

( a hint of humor there) (signed ML)

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
The scoring system is irrelvant for LW stories, ML. But it's fun.

People who read, say, Gay Male stories, read those stories because that's what they like. Most of them will then score the story starting from an idea of what a good Gay Male story should be, and their idea of it will be similar to most other readers.

There is no such commonality among LW readers. Some like to see retribution for any straying from the path of righteousness. If it doesn't happen, they give the story a low score. (Why they read this type of story in the first place is a mystery. After all, people who don't like Gay Male stories don't read them and thus they don't score them.)

Other readers dislike revenge and retribution and will one-bomb the stories beloved of the BTB brigade.

However, they all have a lot of fun with the scoring system. (See Twistedsickmind's story 'The One Bomber' for an explanation.) Who would deny them their therapeutic entertainment?

Lue

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
I Confess

Now admittedly I did not read more than the odd sentence but this story seems to be about several mature adults fucking each other. This is a concept perfectly acceptable to me and of interest to a number of readers but to me life is too short. No offence to the author.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
@ ML

As luedon pointed out, the scores in this section are completely irrelevant because readers vote based on the OUTCOME of the story and not its entertainment value or quality of the writing. If the bitch is burned, or if there isn't a bitch at all, it's a five star story. If a story includes a woman who has sex outside of her marriage and she doesn't get divorced, humiliated, or murdered in the end, readers one-bomb it. That's just how it goes here, and everyone knows and accepts this.

That said, you also can't rely on any of the scores outside of this category, either. The LW readers are so passionate, obsessed, and vindictive that they'll actually take the time out of their busy schedules to not only one-bomb the story they're reading, but scroll through every other story written by that author and one-bomb those as well! I've seen it happen many times.

Up until a few weeks ago, I had around 15 non-LW stories that had a little red "H" next to them. Then I mentioned this to Kimi, and like magic, they all disappeared! Then I mentioned to her that eleven of my stories were scored at 4.49 or 4.48, and like magic, every one of those stories fell to the mid-4's within hours!

It is truly sad that folks like Kimi have nothing better to do with their lives. I imagine that the most powerful feeling they experience in any given day is clicking that little star on a free anonymous erotic story. I seriously do feel pity for those folks.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Not my thing

But nice hot sex writing. Got a rise out of me. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Glad you're writing again.

I follow this author and I'm glad to see her writing again. She has said before she has a stalker. If you read the comments in her stories you'll see the same comment posted multiple times anonymously. You're only supposed to be able to post once anonymously per story.

I can't imagine why anyone would take the time to log out and in under different names just to stalk someone for a story they've written.

I'm pretty sure they are angry lonely men who are obviously obsessive and don't understand that the behavior they have here is what makes women avoid/leave them in real life.

The best part is that they'll never get the one thing they want (a woman's love) because they're too busy one bombing and stalking writers on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Glad you are back!

I had given up on you then enjoyed the story and then went to see the author and then BOOM. Thanks for writting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I wish the same on my wife

Your story is congruent with a fantasy I have in which my wife is fucked by friends and colleagues. You shaped my fantasy into a coherent story, and I very much enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Truly unoriginal

All your work screams that you feel you missed something in a young version of yourself and degrading men in your feeble attempts at writing are you outlet for revenge against the world. I hope you get better or get some help. Not with your writing but with your soul. # 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Great storyHEY ANNONY You're to fucking insane to

be giving out advise to anyone.

col_lovercol_loverabout 7 years ago
Great Slut Wife story

That was a great story, plenty of cock and cum, just the way I like it. 5 Stars

drumstick2drumstick2almost 7 years ago
Keep up the great writing imstillfun!

Don't listen to the haters. These stories are entertainment and this one definitely held my attention. Some of us like women that are confident enough to embrace their inner slut (BTW "slut" is a term of endearment in my mind).

Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A friend made a habit picking up couples in clubs like Limelight in NYC. He fucked plenty of wives while hubbys watched or some joined in . They were mostly from other countries or out of state on vacation. All very drunk amongst other things. He always said it was the wake fuck where the husband would freak out a little. He would alway be extra verbal and rough fucking them . One hubby cried as he fucked his wifes ass pulling her hair making her beg for it. He said he shot his load on her face and made her kiss her sobbing hubby. When he realized what he was doing he threw up. He said they want to let loose but when reality set in the bug out . He always wondered if the marriages lasted. He continued to fuck one from Connecticut for a while on the sneak . He had a day off during the week and would meet after the kids went to school. He turned her into a total freak in bed , she let him do anything he wanted. He even took another friend and DPed once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Porn

Not a very good LW story but good porn.

Not typical for this site but...

PL629PL629almost 7 years ago
More please

Great story! I hope there is a part 2. You are.my favorite author on Lit and I especially loved the series, "He Let Them Have Me" as well as others. I always know if I see your name, it will be a great story. I have attempted to write some stuff myself but it just doesnt flow like it should. Keep writing as there are many fans waiting for your next story. Dont be swayed by negative comments. Your stuff is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Favorite writer

You're my favorite writer, all ur stories make me cum multiple times. Please keep writing, especially cuck stories.

Mentor de LyonMentor de Lyonalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Great story, I loved the nonstop action at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Slut Wife

My first wife was a total slut... I caught her 5 times at least.. she would fuck anyone and everyone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

longtalldudelongtalldudealmost 7 years ago
Great build up

One of the best stories on this site, I loved the build up!

SlutKathySlutKathyalmost 7 years ago

Loved the story. It's so horny getting fucked by people you know especially when your husband is with you as well. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WELCOME BACK!

You are a prolific writer & i am glad you are back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding

Great jerking story. She's so hot and ida loved being next in line. Love this. A big 5

markc65markc65almost 7 years ago
Great

Another great story

So good to see you writing again, such brilliant stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, what great story!

Congrats to the author.....what great story....I loved......This story is very very hot and sexy as hell!...Loved it all!......well done!

InspiriniousInspiriniousalmost 7 years ago
Loving This

I love this story. Five Stars!!!

I'm a fan of slutty wives and group sex or gang bangs. Well told.

I must read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I just loved this story!....so hot and sexy

Wow, what great story!.....congrats to the author :-)

I loved so much this story that I have been reading it over and over again!

Please keep writing more and more stories like that........you are the best and I am now your biggest fan!

Lovely,

KP

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Hot and Erotic

Great story you have written and shared with us. I wondered if there were still more days of the Trade Show and how the Coworkers and Employees greeted Them back at home or was it “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas “ or until the next Trade Show. Thank You!

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Tradeshow cuck

Why was Stuart so laid back? Was something going on between Stu and Lila that Karen didn't see? I gave you a five.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Second reading made it even hotter!

This could be the beginning of a "hole" series. The sex was hot. Karen was even hotter. I like a relationship where both parties are so secure in their love for one another that they can do whatever they want without fear of recriminations. I think that this is the start of a lot of fun for Karen and Stuart. That is why I would love to see this as the first installment of a multi-part series. Give it some thought. I gave it a *5 rating and it is one of my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT. LOVE CHEATING WIVES, THEY ARE GOOD IN BED WHETHER YOU ARE HER LOVER OR HER HUSBAND!

Re anon 05/17/17 (1st wife was a slut) - MINE TOO.

She even fucked my best man 2 - 3 months after we got married. We were visiting him in his parents' house that summer bc there was a swimming pool. I noticed a strange pattern, namely he always invited my wife inside to show her a rare post stamp, a painting, a rare book... (His father was trading in unique antique items.)

They had sex inside his dad's office while i was sun bathing. Stupid me! It was just the begining.

At the end i did realize she was a slut but she was turning me on more more... Luckily for me she fell in love with a lover & left me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

Those of us who travel to trade shows would love to meet this lil show off!

The folks who don't like your style just don't fantasize about the same things. For those of us who do, the exhibitionist teasing and leading up to more daring actions definitely get us going. Keep up the great work. A hot re-read.

Nice pic, too. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

Readers really LIKE this story: 120,979 views & 192 fav! It has got more than 1.5 favorites per 1,000 views (people do appreciate it). Most stories get less than 1 fav. per 1,000 views.

Bronze20Bronze20almost 5 years ago
Just awesome

At first, I felt like the story drug on a bit. But then I was rewarded for my patience and boy was I ever. This story culminated with a scenario that is number one on my bucket list...my wife turned into a three-holed slut in a group setting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bullshit!

More bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I LOVE this story. It was at a trade show when my wife first cheatwd on me.

What happens at a trade show must stay at that trade show.

If you find out your wife strayed at a trade show do not be too harsh on her. She is not an angel but a human being made of flesh & blood & bones.

I am speaking based on personal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved it

What a great story really got my attention very very sexy

Linn

NilsmagNilsmagover 4 years ago
Hot

Hot, hot, hot. I would love to watch that action. The writer has a way to describe the scene beautifully. I will go on to her next story for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Wonderful story would have loved being there and watching.

ZebPykeZebPykeover 4 years ago
Fun Story

Great read, couldn't put it down. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ this story, gave it a 5 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)! This story was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

The story has so far got 145,639 views & 253 faves: that is 1.73 faves per 1,000 views (an outstanding faves-to-views ratio!) People really, really like this story.

The story gets hotter & hotter, & culminates in a gang bang.

Excerpt from the story:

(Quote)... "Hold on," she said. She again looked at Stuart. "I think your little slut wife needs her panties off. But, if you take them off her, your co workers and hers are going to fuck her," she said... (Unquote.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE (❤) this story. ☆☆☆☆☆ (5!) Erotic. Kinky. Pornographic. Reasonably realistic. Some readers will find this story even romantic! :)

👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife called me from a trade show:

"My love and my best friend, another man saw me in the sexy underwear you chose & bought for me."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a super story. Not the typical cuck story. Stuart wasn't a cuck; Stuart was a true voyeur with real pride in his beautiful wife, whom he correctly imagined as the object of other men's desire. The author's description of the booths, meet & greet receptions, exhibitor buffet, and knowledge of the seminars conducted at trade shows along with "booth girls" (eye candy models) at some booths demonstrated an awareness of a trade show that could only come from doing them.

The first two parts set Karen up as a very attractive, horny woman who was itching to let her sexuality explode. She and Stuart satisfied each other and each other's fantasies. Part 3 was the wild culmination. Yes, the gang bang was over-the-top, but it was great fantasy. If real, Karen and Stuart would both need to find new jobs haha. The descriptions of both groups of co-workers was fantastic. All could be pictured clearly in the reader's mind. Lila was wonderful too. Her behavior with men from a neighboring booth was the ultimate "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" experience. A 7 man gang bang like in the story was extreme, but a night each with John, Keith, and Sean, followed with a 4-some with them on the last night prior to flying home would be a wild fantasy come true, but possible.

The story was erotic, dirty in a fun way, and enjoyable to read. The author has gained a new fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravissimo! LOVE it (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

I am UPDATING the comment by anon 05/15/20 ("❤ this story, gave you a 5...")

The story has so far got 273 faves out of 155,248 views: that is approx 1.76 faves per 1k views (an outstanding faves-to-views ratio!) People really, really like this story, it has a solid fan base.

I also like anon 09/08/20, which I am copy pasting:

(Quote:)

My wife called me from a trade show:

"My love and my best friend, another man saw me in the sexy underwear you chose & bought for me."

(Unquote.)

ArkalesArkalesabout 3 years ago
Another great story!!!

We’re slowly getting though your stories and we love them. This one was another hot erotic fantasy come true for us! The formula you use for your stories are just what turns us on and always leads to hot nasty role play sex with my wife begging for cocks.

GrowitGrowitabout 3 years ago

I've never enjoyed a trade show that was this much fun. I will look at Vegas in a new light next time we do a show there. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This whore writer seems to spread her legs to all who will give her a positive comment...wow...this story ensured her spreading for atleast 306 guys...306x3 min loads of cum in each of her holes! No doubt her crapy cumfilled stories are getting good ratings though they have nothing worthwhile in them! Continue like this and surely I’ll die of aids ‘who’restillalive’!

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsover 2 years ago

What I love about this story is the build up of flirting, seduction and exhibitionism growing to the natural crescendo and fulfilling the tease which was promised.

Magnifique!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whew..... My kind of Trade show adventure. % stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting a one year old comment:

Quote:

Anonymous - about 1 year ago

My wife called me from a trade show:

"My love and my best friend, another man saw me in the sexy underwear you chose & bought for me." End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was very very well received by the users:

Average mark: 4.67 stars

174.4k views

326 favorites (faves)

326 ÷ 174.4 = 187 faves per 1k views (a remakably good faves-per-views ratio!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story I had my knickers pulled to the side and 3 fingers in my pussy can’t remember how many times I cum now this could be my new fantasy to use my vibrator on me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delightful read. As usual, great build-up. I was hoping that towards the end of the orgy, Stuart would end up fucking Lila while Karen cheered on. I thought that might have given this a perfect ending.

Your admirer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment:

"Nilsmag - over 2 years ago

Hot

Hot, hot, hot. I would love to watch that action. The writer has a way to describe the scene beautifully. I will go on to her next story for sure."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bravo! This story is a Fuck Fest! I gave you a 5 (4.65 = 93%, ☆☆☆☆☆)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For 10 years or so, my wife had a job which required air travel with overnight stay about 12 times a year. Our marriage survived. She loved me more and more. She was also getting better and better. I guess practice makes perfect!

No word of a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

❤❤

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

Imstillfun really knows how to convey a beautiful hot story. Each one I read seems to excite me more and more.

I always fantasize about participating as anyone of the characters.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

Super hot story. You could continue this story with Karen being a slut and fucking all her employees at work and then going home and telling all to her husband.

AzdesertcplAzdesertcplover 1 year ago

Great story. Lots to love and read again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it until the mini orgy. That didn't seem realistic. Would have been better for the wife to simply get it on with her husband's co-workers without her own colleagues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked everyone but mark. I was hoping he had a little dick and only lasted 7 seconds

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was really pleased that Stuart was the last one to fuck his slut wife, reclaiming her and making her his own all over again. I bet they spent most of the night fucking as they remembered how the slut took all those cocks.

Loved it.!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Hot as hell!!! A real turn-on!! Thanks

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10357 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...