Tradeshow Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,357 Followers

I think Lila may have noticed me. She'd comment on how hot I was and how I was dragging guys into the booth.

Eventually the day ended and I headed to my room. Stuart was already there. He took one look at me and said, "Get a lot of attention today?"

"Why?" I asked, pretending not to know what he was talking about.

"Oh nothing," he said. He then scooped me in his arms and kissed me.

I kissed back. Not a hi kiss, he got my 'I'm ready to fuck now' kiss.

Unfortunately we didn't have time. Usually at these trade shows they have some kind of welcome dinner. Stuart reminded me that as the representative of my company I had to go.

"Fine," I said. "But you're going to fuck the shit out of me when we get back."

Stuart laughed, "I'll do my best, but I think you're becoming insatiable."

We headed down to the welcome buffet. For those of you who have never been to a technical conference, the men/women ratio at these conferences is about ten to one. This one was no different.

We showered. I sucked Stuart's cock in the shower, but he stopped me reminding me again we had to go. I begrudgingly threw on a casual dress and was ready to go. The dress wasn't anything special, but in a group of mostly men, a dress was like a red flag. Stuart looked great in Jeans and untucked button down shirt. We headed to welcome reception.

As soon as I walked in Stuart's work mates surrounded me. About a minute later we were joined by the three guys I work with. Stuart and I made introductions all around. It was a fairly uneventful night. It was fun watching the guys vie for my attention. Except for Mark who was blatant about it, I don't even think the others realized they were doing it.

I was enjoying walking around with my entourage and

Mark was Mark. His comments were just on the edge of inappropriate.

He commented on the fact that I was the only woman wearing a dress. I replied that I liked dresses. One of the guys I worked with commented that I usually wore dresses or skirts to work.

Mark jumped in with his most inappropriate comment of the night. "You shoulda seen the dress she wore last night. It showed every curve she had."

I thought Keith, the guy who worked for me, was going to die.

"Every curve?" I flirted back.

"Whatever it didn't show, you flashed us," he said.

"Shhhhh," I teased. "These boys don't need to know I have a naughty side, do they?"

"I don't know," said Mark. "Your naughty side seems lots of fun."

"Oh it is," I laughed. "You don't even know."

"I wish I did," Mark replied.

We chatted a bit more and dinner started to wind down. We said we were going to our room. Mark tried to get us to go out, but I wanted to fuck.

Stuart and I headed to our room. I was out of my dress, on my knees, and unzipping Stuart's pants before he knew what hit him. I took his cock in my mouth and felt it get hard as I sucked it.

"Hey," he said. "What got you so hot? All that attention?"

I moaned around his cock.

"So," he continued. "My little slut likes it when all those guys are checking her out."

I moaned again.

I pulled my mouth off his cock. "Shut up and fuck me," I said.

He did. He fucked my pussy and he fucked my mouth. I squirmed, squealed and came over and over again. He must have fucked me for an hour straight.

While fucking me he called me his little slut and commented on all the guys paying attention to me. He mentioned how Sean reacted when he heard I had a naughty side.

"How does it feel knowing a guy who works for you knows you have a naughty side," he teased.

Truthfully, it was hot. I thought about what it would be like for Sean .to walk in my office and catch me masturbating. I moaned again.

"I think Mark wants to fuck you," he went on. "How do you think I would feel going into work knowing that a guy I see everyday fucked you?"

That made me moan. I loved the idea of my husbands co workers knowing I was a slut. I came just thinking about it.

After about 4 orgasms he shot his load in my pussy. With the feeling of hot cum in my cunt I fell asleep.

The next day I had booth duty again. I was still feeling the high from all the attention. I looked at my khakis. I didn't want to wear them. Instead I pulled on a thong and a pair of yoga pants. They came up about 2" below my navel. Then I pulled on a company t shirt that came just a bit below the waistband of the pants. I checked myself in the mirror. When I moved I would flash a little belly or back. I knew I was pushing appropriate but I had seen booth babes (hired models) in the bigger booths looking about the same.

Stuart came out of the bathroom. "Well, that's one way of getting people into the booth," he laughed.

I headed to the booth. Lila was there. She was wearing a black skirt and a tucked in polo.

"Wow, you look great," she said. "That outfit should pack them in the booth."

I liked the compliment from this beautiful woman.

My team showed up and checked me out. They tried not to look but couldn't help themselves. For my part I again spent time bending over or getting on all fours when the opportunity presented itself. Sean was trying hardest not to look at his boss, but being so young couldn't help himself.

I'm pretty sure Lila noticed I was teasing the guys. She'd catch my eye and smile at me. I'd smile back.

They were right. The booth was packed all day. The reality is we had a lot of possible customers who had never really considered us. It was a good day for leads. When the day was over I cleaned up and headed over to Stuart' booth. Mark came over.

"Don't you look hot,' he said. "Let me see the rest."

He wanted me to turn around so he could check out my ass. I shouldn't have, but I was loving the attention, I turned around.

"Ya know," he said, "you can see your thong through the yoga pants."

I didn't realize that, but the idea turned me on. My only comment was, "Lucky you."

He told me Stuart was with a client. I headed for my room. Mark said he'd walk with me and jumped in the elevator with me.

"I can't tell through the yoga pants, what color is the thong?" he teased.

I looked at him. I turned my ass to him and pushed my yoga pants halfway down my ass and said, "you tell me."

"Nice," said Mark. "Stuart is a lucky guy to get to fuck you."

"Any time he wants, any hole he wants," I replied.

"Very lucky, I bet that ass feels so good," he went on.

"He says it's very fuckable," I teased back.

I got off at my floor and headed to my room. The conversation made me horny.

Stuart wasn't there. I jumped in the shower. I kept thinking of all the guys checking me out. I wondered how many noticed my thong. My fingers found my clit. I wasn't gentle. Rubbing my clit and jamming my fingers in my pussy I brought myself to orgasm.

Stuart came in just then. I kissed him passionately.

"Whoa," he said. "Someone's been ready to go all week. Like all the attention you're getting?"

I was honest. "I'm loving the attention. I love it when men are looking at me. I can tell they want to see me naked, to fuck me. The idea makes me horny as hell. You're not mad, are you?"

I waited a moment for his answer. I was afraid he'd be mad.

"You're sexy as hell. I love that guys want you. It's like I have something they don't have and they should all be jealous. Sometimes I want to undress you and let them see how perfect you really are. Sometimes I picture someone fucking you, like letting them touch my most prized possession, just so they know what they're missing."

Hearing how he felt made my pussy hot and my heart melt. "Fuck me," I hissed.

Stuart threw me on the bed and slid his cock into me. He fucked me hard and fast.

"So, you'd like it if someone knew your little slut was a good fuck? See my lips around their cock and watch them moan. Would that turn you on?" I teased.

He moaned.

"My ass in the air, pussy exposed, ready for anything?" I went on.

He started fucking me harder. I wondered how, after four years of marriage, I didn't know how much this turned him on. I knew he liked to show me off, but that he thought about watching me get fucked? I came all over his cock.

"So," he said. "It turns you on too, doesn't it?"

"Yes," I replied as I came again.

"Well we are in Vegas for the weekend. Should be plenty of opportunity to show off," he commented.

I moaned.

"Maybe we need to get you some sluttier clothes for the weekend," he said.

I moaned again.

"You can dress me anyway you want," I whispered. "I'll be as slutty as you want."

With that I felt his cock stiffen. I felt his hot cum shoot inside my pussy. The feeling set off another orgasm in me.

Stuart rolled off of me and lay on his back. I turned so I could take his cock in my mouth and cleaned him off. I loved the way his cock, covered in both his and my cum tasted.

As I sucked him I looked at him and said, "I'll do anything you want."

Conferences often realize they have to entertain their guests. Tonight was the party for the attendees. It was billed as a 'Rave'. Given the demographics of the crowd I was not expecting much raving. I was looking forward to getting tonight and tomorrow over with so Stuart and I could finally do what we wanted. Stuart and I figured we could go out for a little while after the rave.

We decided to take a short nap and then get ready to 'Rave!' We laughed as we said it. When it was time to get ready I started going through my stuff.

"Wear the black dress I got you," Stuart suggested.

I pulled the dresś out. It was a halter style little black dress. I couldn't wear a bra with it. The front scooped below my breasts. The dress was loose on the top and had almost no back. The bottom started at my waist and clung to me like a second skin. It came down five inches below my ass. It was more of a 'going out to party in Vegas' dress than a business function dress, but everything was covered so what the hell. I added a pair of thigh highs that were covered by the dress about an inch. I was ready to go.

We headed down to the rave.

The hall was huge. The conference probably had 10,000 people. The lights were low and there was a pulsing dance beat playing. There were food and alcohol stations. Stuart and I immediately ran into Lila.

"Oh my god, another girl," she joked.

I looked around. As usual it was a sea of men with a few women interspersed between them.

Then she looked at me. "Wow, hot dress," she said. "Well, hot girl in hot dress," she amended.

I thanked her. "You don't look so bad yourself." I said.

Lila was wearing a blue cocktail dress. It was well above the knee but not as short as mine. It flared out from the waist. The top had short sleeves and a square neckline. It was perfect for the occasion and she looked good in it.

We headed over to one of the bars. As we did I heard someone call Stuart's name. It was Mark. He, blush, kid, and baldy came over. We all said our hi's and waited for the bar. When we got our drinks we headed to watch the dance floor. There were about 20 couples dancing. Lots of men watching. After all there wasn't a lot else to do. Mark and crowd stuck with us. I think they figured there were women in our group and decided to stay. As we watched Keith, Sean, and, John found us.

I made a joke about Lila and I being able to handle eight guys. Lila laughed and said, "Yeah, but could they handle us?"

Mark jumped in, "We could try," he said.

Lila looked at him. "Try? If you're not sure you're up to the job, why would we let you 'try'," she said, finger quotes around try.

Mark changed his tune. "Oh I'm up for it," he said.

"What do you think," she said to me. "Think this guy could handle the both of us?

I just laughed. "He'd need the rest of these guys for backup".

With that Lila grabbed my arm and pulled me to the dance floor. We started dancing leaving the guys to watch.

The music had a great beat and Lila was a great dancer. We looked good on the dance floor. We danced pretty sexily but kept about a foot between us. Every once in awhile my dress would slide up and show a bit of stocking and I'd have to adjust it.

After a few songs Mark and kid came out to dance with us. We started dancing with them. We used our moves and shook our asses. We had their attention. Lila danced over and coaxed the other guys out on the dance floor with us. Everyone but Stuart joined us. There we were, two women, surrounded by seven guys. All of them had their eyes on us.

Surrounded by the guys it was hard for people to see us. We started dancing a little closer. Lila and I would dance while the guys danced around us. Lila would turn and grind her ass against me or put her arms around my neck and slide down my body. Not to be outdone, I gave as good as I got.

At one point Lila put her hand on my thigh and pulled my dress up so my stockings showed. I returned the favor by pulling her dress up and flashing her ass. I figured she was wearing a thong.

As the night went on, people left. Out of 10,000 people there were about 50 couples on the dance floor. The men in our group starting dancing closer to us. We would grind against them and then dance away. At one point Mark grabbed my hips and pulled my ass into him. Lila, seeing this, danced up and sandwiched me between them.

Looking into my eyes, and with a small smile on her lips, she let her hand fall to my thigh. As we danced she started to push the hem of my dress up. I knew what she was doing and didn't stop her. I just kept my eyes looking into hers. She ended up pulling my dress up to my waist with Mark grinding against my ass. I looked at Stuart. He was just smiling. I pushed my ass back into Mark.

"Well aren't you the little ehitionist slut," she purred.

"You wish," I replied with a big smile.

"I do," she said. "But so do you."

I just ground my ass into Mark and smiled.

Keith came up behind Lila. I figured turnabout was fair play. I ran my hands up her thighs to her hips. It became clear she wasn't wearing panties. I pulled up the back of her dress completely exposing her ass to Keith and anyone else who was watching. I'm sure all the guys in our group saw. I am sure others saw, but dressed like we were, and all made up I doubted anyone recognized us. We didn't know that many people to begin with.

The near anonymity made us brave. As we'd dance we caressed each other's asses and breasts. John and baldy joined Mark and Keith and they were groping our asses and tits. I was getting horny as hell.

The party drew to an end and the lights went on. We stopped dancing. Lila and I were holding hands.

"Let's go out," suggested Mark

"I think I'm going to call it a night," said Lila.

"Us too," I said.

Mark was not happy. "I have an idea," he said. "The company has a suite upstairs for sales meetings. It has a stocked bar. Let's go grab a last drink.

That idea was appealing. We didn't have to go out and one last drink sounded fun.

When we got up to the suite Mark turned on the lights and softened them. Then he put on some background music. It had a soft slow beat. He went around getting us all drinks. Lila held hers and kind of swayed with the music.

I was standing, so were Lila and Mark. The other guys were sitting down. The suite had two couches facing each other with some small coffee tables in between. Lila took my hand and started swaying with me to the music. Not really dancing, but we both swayed to the music in place.

Lila pulled me closer to her. Now we were kind of slow dancing. We were holding each other and swaying. There was still room between us. Our bodies weren't touching. I searched for Stuart's eyes, he smiled at me.

As we danced Mark moved the tables out of the way. Lila kept direct eye contact with me. Closer and closer. Our faces were inches apart. She pulled me to her, and dancing to the music she kissed me. I kissed back. As I kissed her I thought about who was watching. My husband, two co workers, a guy who works for me, four guys who work with my husband. All these guys were watching me kiss a girl. I wondered if they thought I was a slut yet.

Mark, ever the shy one got up and sandwiched Lila between he and I. She leaned against him and ground her ass into him. Then she put her hands behind her neck and under her long hair. She pulled it forward over her shoulder.

She looked over her shoulder at Mark and said, "Would you be a dear. This dress is killing me.

It took a Mark a moment to realize what she was asking but when he did he grabbed her zipper and pulled it down. The dress was still clasped at the neck.

We already knew she wasn't wearing panties. Now we knew she wasn't wearing a bra. She continued dancing with me. Her hands went to the hem of my dress. She slid it up so you could see my stocking tops and some skin.

"Sexy." She said. "Hey Stuart. Your wife looks sexy in stockings.

The other guys watched the show between Lila and I. Lila then got an evil grin.

"Sean, don't you work for Karen?" she asked.

Sean was sitting there open mouthed.

"Well?" she repeated.

Sean nodded his head.

"Do you think your boss looks sexy in stockings?" She asked.

My heart was beating like crazy. Here I was, in front of my husband, four of his co workers, three of my co workers. One who worked for me. Monday I'd have to face them knowing they'd seen me like this.

I held my breath waiting for Sean's answer.

Sean nodded his head.

"What?" said Lila.

"She looks hot," Sean admitted.

My dirty side liked that the guy who worked for me thought I was hot.

Then she got behind me, arms around my waist, pulling my ass into her. We swayed to the music.

"You are one sexy woman," she whispered in my ear.

I moaned.

"I want to see more," she went on.

I felt her hands go to the hem of my skirt. We swayed to the music.

"Show me that thong," she whispered.

I looked at Stuart, then, swaying my hips to the music I slowly pulled the hem of my dress up over my thong all the way to my waist. There I was, in front of all those men, men who knew me, showing my thong, stockings, and heels.

"That's good," whispered Lila. "Everyone's looking at you."

I moaned and continued to sway my hips with Lila.

Mark came over and with his hands on my hips started grinding against me and pushing me into Lila. I moaned again.

"Stuart," Lila said. "I think Karen's going to lose that dress."

I moaned again. I wanted to rip it off I wanted everyone to see me.

Mark's hands again went to the hem of my dress. I kept thinking. 'This is Stuart's co worker. I shouldn't let him do this. But the fact that it was Stuart's co worker made it dirtier and sluttier.

As he pulled my dress up I raised my arms up to allow it to slip off over my head easier. Lila turned me to her. She pushed me back against Mark. His hands went to my breasts. Lila kissed me. Before today I'd never kissed a girl. I could not believe I was doing it half naked in just a thong and stockings, in front of all these people who knew Stuart and I, and, not only that, I loved it. I kissed back passionately.

I then remembered Lila's dress was unzipped, and that she wasn't wearing underwear. I looked at the couches where the rest of the guys were still sitting.

"Enjoying the show boys?" I asked

Head nods, calls of yes, I heard one oh my god yes, all came from the couch. Only blush and Sean didn't answer.

"Well watch this," I said. I reached around Lila's back and undid the clasp that held her dress on.

She smiled. She took a step back, shrugged her shoulders, and let the dress slide off of her. It pooled around her feet. She looked amazing in just heels.

She stepped forward and kissed me. I couldn't believe how wet I was. I swear if anyone had breathed on my clit I would have come. Every nerve in my body was on edge.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,357 Followers