Tradeshow Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,357 Followers

Then she led me to Stuart. "You don't mind your sexy little wife being naked in front of all these guys, do you?" she asked.

"She looks amazing," was all he said.

Then she turned to Sean. Sean tried to avoid looking at me or her.

"Did you ever think you'd see her naked?" she teased.

He didn't answer.

"Well," she pushed.

"No," he said, still avoiding her glance.

I thought about Sean. I'd hired him six months ago. He was a great looking kid. For the rest of his life he'll remember me naked. My hand went to my breast. I absentmindedly started playing with my nipple.

Still standing in front of Stuart she said, "I don't know about Karen, but I need to get fucked." She looked at Mark. "You said you guys could handle it." She smiled.

Mark stepped up to her.

"Hold on," she said. She again looked at Stuart. "I think your little slut wife needs her panties off. But, if you take them off her, your co workers and hers are going to fuck her," she said.

I looked at Stuart. I wanted him to get me out of there, I wanted him to take my panties off me. I wanted him to take me to our room and fuck me. I wanted him to fuck me right there. I wanted him to push me on the bed and hold my legs open so these guys could all get their cocks in me. I wanted it all.

Stuart reached out, grabbed my panties by the waist, and slid them down my legs. I stepped out of them.

He looked at me and said, "I love you baby," and then to Lila, "Fuck the slut."

Mark didn't wait, he had his cock out right away. He pushed me to my knees in front of him and stuck it in my mouth. I moaned as I took as much as I could. I thought how slutty it was sucking my husbands co workers cock in front of my husband. My hand went to the shaft and started jerking it.

"That's it?" asked Lila "None of the rest of you wanted to get your hands on that ass?"

It was a bit surreal this beautiful naked woman encouraging these people to fuck me. It was also hot as hell to be talked about like an object.

Baldy got up and started undressing. Here was a fat, bald, older guy I would never have dated, never mind fucked, but I knew, at that moment I would take his cock anywhere.

He also stuck his cock in front of my face. I started going back and forth between the two cocks. They felt good. Soft skin with a hardness to them. There was precum on the tips. I used my tongue to lick it off. I enjoyed the taste.

Lila grabbed Keith by the hand.

"Haven't you always wanted to fuck her? Look at that ass," she said. I wiggled my ass a bit. I saw Keith get up and heard his clothes rustling. I felt him kneeling behind me. He couldn't quite reach my pussy. I pulled on Mark and Baldy's cocks so they got on their knees. Then I tilted my ass up. Now I felt his cock align with my pussy. I felt the tip against my pussy.

"That's it, do it," I moaned.

His cock slid into me. My first strange cock since I got married and it was from a co worker. In front of my husband. I came with a loud, "Mmmmm... that's good."

Keith continued to fuck me. I kept trying to suck the two cocks in front of me.

"Fuck that's hot," I heard Lila say. "Now it's my turn."

I saw her drop to her knees in front of John. "I think I'll start here," she said. She unbuckled his pants, pulled out his cock, and with a loud, "Mmmmmm," took it between her lips and started sucking on it.

She looked at kid, wiggled her ass and said, "There's more."

Kid didn't need anymore encouragement. He was out of his clothes and fucking Lila from behind in no time. I heard an "ummph," each time he pounded her.

I looked at Mark and Baldy. "I need some cum," I said. I continued to stroke baldy's cock while concentrating on sucking Mark's. I wanted to make him cum. I timed my strokes with Keith's cock pounding me from behind. I knew the term 'Spit Roasted'. The thought made me cum again.

"God yes," I moaned around Mark's cock.

I really started paying attention to Mark's cock.

"Come on Mark," I said. "You know you wanted this. Show me how much. Cum for me."

I felt his cock twitch I knew he was about to cum. I started jerking his cock.

"Tell me where you want to cum," I said. "My mouth, my face, my hair, anywhere you want."

Mark grabbed my hair, "Your face," he croaked.

I kept jerking his cock. "Go ahead baby, paint my face, cum all over it, give it to me, you know you want to."

I was still talking when the first spurt hit me in the face. My mouth was partially open and some hit me in the mouth. I closed my mouth and swallowed. I kept jerking his cock after spurt after spurt hit me on the cheeks, lips, and chin. With the cock in my cunt still pumping me and the cum hitting my face, I came again.

"Fuck yes," I cried. "Fuck that feels good."

Then with my cum covered face I looked at baldy. "You're next," I smiled and licked my lips. He wasted no time in sticking his cock in my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," I sighed.

I looked over at Lila. She had John's cock in her mouth and Kid's cock in her pussy. She had her other hand wrapped around blush's cock. Blush had his eyes closed and head back.

Sean was sitting by himself. I'm not sure he knew where to look, but his hands were on his lap rubbing his cock through his pants.

Keith started pumping me harder.

"That's it Keith, cum for me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!" I hissed as my orgasm washed over me.

That was it for Keith. I think he tried to pull out but the first jets of cum hit the walls of my pussy. The rest landed on my ass and back.

Lila looked over and took her mouth off John's cock. "Go fuck the slut," she said.

John got up, flipped me on my back and started pumping my cum filled cunt. It felt amazing. Baldy stuck his cock back in my cum covered face and I continued to jerk and suck him.

Lila moved her mouth to blush's cock. I think he almost cried when she took him in her mouth. With her hands she was undoing Sean's pants, but the thrusts from kid were making it hard to do so.

Finally she just looked at him and said, "Pull that cock out."

With his cock free she used one hand to pump Sean's shaft, with the other she pumped blush's cock between her lips, and she kept fucking kid.

I let baldy's cock slip from my lips.

"Look at me baby," I said to Stuart. "If I had known your co workers had such nice hard cocks I would have started fucking them years ago."

Just as I pulled baldy's cock back in my mouth, I smiled at him with cum drying on my face and said, "Anywhere you want." Then started sucking him again.

I was getting tired on my back. I flipped over and rolled John on his back and straddled his cock. Riding him like that I could put more pressure on my clit. With a loud moan I came again.

Lila pushed kid to the floor next to John and straddled his cock. She pulled blush to where she could continue to suck him. You could tell blush was about to lose it.

"That's it," Lila coaxed. "Fill my mouth. Give me that load."

Blush exploded in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it but some escaped dribbling down her chin.

She turned to me with a big smile and opened her mouth. She still had a mouth full of cum. She leaned in and kissed me pushing the cum into my mouth. Some got all over our lips and faces. I swallowed all I could.

That was it for kid. "Fuck, I'm going to cum," he said.

"That's it, cum for me, fill my cunt," Lila responded.

"Fuck yes," I heard from kid as he unloaded into Lila's pussy.

"Oh god," Lila sighed as her orgasm met his.

Again I wrapped my cum covered lips around baldy's cock. With both hands I pumped his cock as he fucked my face.

"Come on my tits," I said.

Baldy pulled out of my mouth as jet after jet of hot cum splashed on my tits and belly.

John saw that and pumped a load into my cunt. As I climbed off him I could feel the cum dripping down my leg. I slid down and took John's cock in my mouth to clean it off. My ass was again in the air. I felt a cock against my pussy. When I looked it seemed Mark was hard again and wanted to fuck me.

"Mmmmmm yes," I moaned. So you want Stuart's slut wife's cunt as well?" I said as he entered me.

Just then I heard Kid say, "Fuck I'm going to cum."

"Yes. Baby, cum in my sloppy cunt. Give me a hot load," she begged.

He grunted and shot his cum into her hot pussy. She moaned.

Sean still sat outside the action not knowing what to do. Lila pushed Mark and I over. I was straddling his cock. Next thing I knew I feel something hot and sticky on my ass. I looked and Lila was sticking her fingers up her cunt and gathering cum and her juices and rubbing them on my ass. I felt her fingers probe my ass, first one, then two, then three. Stuart had fucked my ass before, but the feeling of Lila probing my ass while Mark was in my pussy was completely different.

"Lean forward," said Lila as she pushed my chest into Mark forcing my ass up and spreading my cheeks.

She grabbed Sean by the hand. "Ever fuck your boss' ass before," she asked with a laugh. She pulled him behind me and positioned his cock at the opening of my ass.

As soon as the tip touched my asshole I came with a shudder.

"Ooooo, did you see that Stuart," Lila cooed. "The little slut can't wait to be DPed. Or maybe it's the fact that Sean works for her. What kind of a slut lets her employee fuck her in the ass.

I moaned and came again

Lila laughed.

Sean pushed forward

"Slowly," coaxed Lila.

I could feel Sean's cock rubbing against Mark's separated by only a thin membrane. I never felt so full. I came again.

Lila looked at me. "That's hot, let's make her a three holed slut," she said.

John stuck his cock in my mouth.

Lila laid on her back next to me. "Someone fuck me," she said.

Blush, obviously over his shyness, climbed on top of her. His cock easily slid into her messy pussy. Meanwhile I was getting a rhythm with baldy, Mark, and Sean.

"That's it Sean, fuck my ass. Fill it with cum. Monday at work you can picture your cock in my ass as I go over your work for the week. Fuck me."

"That's it," Lila chimed in. "Fuck the sluts ass."

"Oh god Stuart," I moaned. "Did you ever imagine your wife as a three holed slut."

Stuart had his cock out and was jerking it. "You look fucking hot," he said.

Lila looked at Keith, baldy, and kid. "Someone cum on me. I love cum on my skin," she said. She started jerking off Keith and baldy.

I came again. This time it was a wave of pleasure washing over my body. I could feel it in my hair and toes.

"Yes, yes, yes, God yes, fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my cunt, fuck my face," I screamed in orgasm. I was sure anyone in the next room could hear me. "God, give me that cum, give it to me. Fill my ass. Fill my mouth. Fuck me."

Lila, lying on her back was being fucked by blush. She had Keith and Baldy's cocks in her hands and was jerking them off. "That's it guys. Cum on my tits. Cum on my face. Cum for me."

Kid was standing above her and I jerking his cock.

Baldy let out a loud moan. Jet after jet of hot cum hit Lila in the belly and tits. Some landed on my back.

The sight of that was it for Sean. I felt his cock start pulsing in my ass.

"That's it Sean. Cum in my ass. Fill it up. Monday you can picture me with an ass full of cum."

I felt the hot jets hit the walls of my ass. As I did I felt Mark start to cum as well. Two cocks pulsing inside me was too much. I came with a scream.

"Oh my god, YES!" I cried.

I let go of John's cock. He kept stroking it. Hot ropes of cum squirted out and caught me in the face and hair.

I just lay there feeling Sean and a Mark's cocks go soft inside me. I turned my head to watch Lila. She was on her back, blush pounding away at her pussy, Holding onto kid and Keith's cocks and jerking them. I just watched.

Blush started to cum. His whole body shuddered. He made a weird sound and then rolled off of Lila and lay on his back. I could see cum dripping out her pussy.

Keith immediately stuck his cock in her cunt and started pumping her. I could see cum squeeze out of her messy cunt with each thrust. Kid stuck his cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned.

"That's it," I said. "Fuck the slut. She turned me into a slut so fuck her."

I could see her body shudder as another orgasm pulsed through her. Kid pulled his cock out of her mouth and started stroking it. Cum sprayed all over her tits and belly. Keith grunted and filled her cunt with another load.

She lay there for a minute and then she pushed me off Mark and rolled me on my back. She straddled my face. I'd never eaten a woman. I stuck my tongue out, the mix of her pussy mixed with 3 loads of cum inside her was intoxicating. I started licking and sucking her pussy clean.

Lila looked at Stuart. "Come fuck your wifes messy cunt."

Stuart knelt between my legs, and slid his cock into me.

"I love you," he said.

I came again.

=========================

Thank you for reading. Please don't forget to vote, favorite, and comment.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,357 Followers