Trailer Trash Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite myself I began to think about Jake's dick. Even though I was so mad at him now, I was quickly getting back to the same state I was in when I text him the picture of me dressed like a tart. I glanced over at Mark and Bruce, they had one eye on the scene and the other on me to see what I would do. Both were in boxer's only and Mark's boxer at that but you could see their manhood growing. And it was clear that Bruce's was growing larger than Mark. I was glad he had taken a shower because I could now visualize sucking his dick in front of Mark.

I could feel my traitor pussy doing what it wanted to do not what I wanted it to do. I was getting excited. In something of a trance, I got up faced Mark and Bruce and pulled the tee shirt over my head. I cocked a hip and said, "Do you like what you see?"

Mark and Bruce said in unison, "Yes."

Mark added, "Melons, I have never seen you this sexy looking."

I said, "How do I compare to her?" I pointed to the scene at the buxom actress now sucking on two dicks at once.

Bruce said, "You are much prettier. Your set looks natural."

I said, "Ok guys you can look but only touch if I tell you. Oh, feel free to pull your underwear off and let's enjoy the film."

I watched as they pull their underwear off. I again saw how little Mark was. Bruce was nowhere as thick as Jake but his member was not bad.

I squirted a glob of lube in my hand and worked it into my tight hole. I started to reach around and force the medium anal plug in, but my mouth said, "Bruce would you like to do this?" I held up the anal plug for him.

He smiled delightedly, "Yes Ma'am!"

I said, "Don't touch just push it in."

I handed him the plug already well lubed. He took it with a shit eating smile, I bent over and spread my cheeks as he placed the tip at my anal ring and gently pushed forward. This one was large enough to take some effort to get it past my sphincter. He had it about half in and was going very slowly. It was becoming painful as he pushed. While I had done this a few times already it still took me a little to relax and let it in. I knew Bruce was close and wanted to get it over, so I rolled my ass backward into his hand and it popped all the way in. He got a nice feel of my stretched ass hole as I let out a little yelp, "Oucchhh..."

Bruce took his hands away immediately. I raised up, turned to face him, pull his shorts down, took a glob of lube in my hand and stroked his dick a couple of times. I kissed him on his cheek and said, "Thank you kindly. You did that nicely."

I then made a slow turn with the chains hanging over my boobs and stomach, the anal plug visible as I moved and my thighs glistening with my discharge.

I said, "Okay guys, I am going to enjoy this movie."

Both Bruce and Mark lubed their members. I took Miss Bi and lightly touched it to my clit while I rubbed my boobs with one hand. I was glancing at the movie to see the fake blonde being fucked anally by the fake blonde male lead and suck on a large man's dick. The massive dick was much like Tobias's and I began to think how it felt for him to fuck me with that fat dick. I slipped Miss Bi all the way in and had a huge orgasm remembering this.

Once I recovered, I glanced up to see that both Mark and Bruce were watching me and not the movie. This just made me hotter. By now I had almost forgotten about the plug lodged in my ass. If anything, it was making me hotter knowing it was there. I took the large silicone dildo and pushed it into my sopping pussy. I knew I was making a mess on the couch.

I looked both Bruce and Mark in the eye, took the dildo's suction cup and forced it onto the coffee table, straddled it, spread my legs and dropped onto the dildo facing away from them so they could see the anal plug in my ass. I raised and lowered a few times until the dildo was completely impaled into my gaping hole. I then took Miss Bi and lightly manipulated my clit as I rocked my hips back and forth on the massive dildo. While I did this, I thought about Tobias's dick.

While I couldn't see them, I could feel their eyes on my ass as I bounced up and down on the giant dildo. I had a big orgasm and decided to let them know it. "Oh gawd, oh my gawd, that was so bigggggg...!"

It took me a few minutes to recover. I turned around to look at Bruce and Mark. Their eyes were wide and watching what I was doing. I repositioned the dildo where they could watch me fuck it from the front. I could now see that they both had cum once while I faced away from them but were recovering quickly.

My knees were now a few feet from their knees. My back was to the movie. I was still on fire and was slowly bringing myself back up to another orgasm. But this time I took it slow. I was not using Miss Bi on my clit. The pressure from the large dildo and the anal plug was plenty of stimulation.

Again, my mouth said something I didn't think about first, "Come over here and let me help you with those. I think my show should be producing hard penises."

I realized I had just offered to suck both dicks. They stood on either side of me with growing dicks, although with Mark there was not a lot of difference. I had both hands free and took a dick in each hand. I alternated between the two penises. They became fully hard almost immediately. I rocked back and forth on my large dildo and the anal plug now sitting on the table allowing it to put pressure on my vagina at the same time as the dildo. I could control the stimulation just by changing the speed I rocked back and forth of my hips. I was making myself have a series of smaller orgasms so I could focus on the cocks in my face.

While I alternated between Mark's small and Bruce's average sized dick, I fantasized about sucking Jake and Tobias at the same time. Just the thought of that made my orgasm larger. I could feel Mark ready to cum.

I said, "Mark, cum on me while I get your friend off."

Mark masturbated while I rapidly took Bruce in and out of my mouth. Bruce started to move back and forth to help me. I felt Mark's small discharge hit the side of my face as he made a moan. I could feel Bruce ready to go. I took him deep in my throat and waited for the eruption in my mouth. I flicked my tongue around his tip. This was just enough to finish him.

I managed to swallow all his discharge and have one final nice orgasm. With that I felt completely satisfied and the sexual frustration I had experienced the last few days, not being allowed to get release, was now relieved.

I raised off the coffee table and the dildo, turned to Bruce and asked, "Want to take the plug out now?"

Bruce said, "My pleasure."

He again got a good feel of my stretched asshole as he grabbed the base of the plug and pulled. There was an audible pop as it existed my anus.

I giggled, put my hand over my mouth, "Sorry, that was very rude."

I kissed Mark on the cheek and said, "Thank you husband for bringing along Bruce, it did make this more fun. Did you enjoy it?"

Mark said, "Absolutely and so did Bruce."

Bruce smiled at me as I kissed him on the cheek. He said, "Mark is a very lucky man. Most fun I have had in a long time."

I said, "I need to get to work. Can you guys straighten up and get some dinner while I get ready for work?"

Mark said as he looked at my toys, "Sure I will clean up and get dinner."

When I got back my toys were laying on my bed with the toy cleaner lying beside them obviously cleaned. When I walked back into the den/kitchen/dining area dinner was ready and waiting for me. We had a nice dinner. Bruce was also a recovering alcoholic that had lost everything. He made me feel good that I had given him the best sexual event in years. I realized I was no longer mad at Jake but was now appreciative that he made me do this.

That night as I was working at the club, Jake walked up to me as I was waiting for some drinks. He whispered to me, "How was your afternoon?"

I moved into a private spot away from the bar, "After I got over being mad at you, Sir, I enjoyed myself."

Jake smiled, "So you were mad that Mark brought home a guest?"

I realized Jake didn't smile often but when he did it melted my heart. I was determined to see it more.

"Let me just say, the only thing that would have been better was if you had been there. But I did fantasize about that big thing between your legs while I fucked myself."

Jake again smiled, "I will pick you up at ten Saturday after your workout. No need to diddle."

I was so pleased that I would be with Jake for the weekend. I said, "Yes Sir. What should I wear and bring?"

"I will help pack when I get there. Wear one of the cut off shorts and the casual pair of fuck me shoes we bought. There are socks and a shirt hanging on your locker to wear. You are going with me on a site visit. I think we will have fun."

He turned and left. Just talking to him made my legs weak.

When I got home, Bruce was sleeping in Cherry's room. I left the door open as Jake had instructed. I am sure Bruce got a good look at me sometime during the night. I was getting accustomed to being ogled.

I help Jake with his business

Saturday came around. I worked out and had a large breakfast which Mark fixed before he left for work. I had already told him I would be with Jake until sometime Sunday afternoon. I started getting ready. It felt like I was going on an extended date. I felt like a teenager.

What's more, I was very anxious. I wanted to please Jake. I was afraid of what he had planned for me but the anxiety only made me more excited. I could feel the dampness already inside my thighs.

I put on a pair of jean shorts that Mistress Sid had cut off for me. Since they had been cut carelessly, I had made the cuts a little neater. But the shorts barely covered my ass and had only a small seam left between my thighs. I wore one of the half bras and the shirt Jake had given me to wear. It was a work shirt with the Gannon Security emblem on the pocket along with the name Melons. Since the name was positioned over my right breast I was concerned that people think that was referencing a body part rather than name. There were no buttons, instead it tied just under my breasts.

I put on the thick thigh high pale blue socks that had three white bands above the knees. This still left a lot of pale thigh showing above the socks. I wore the four-inch cork heeled fuck me shoes. I also wore a heavy gold colored belt.

I looked in the mirror and decided that this wasn't so bad. It showed off my more muscular thighs, shapely calves, a tight protruding ass and flat abs thanks to Jake exercise and diet regimen. I pulled my hair back in a ponytail and put on big hoop gold earrings and neckless. Yes, they were cheap Walmart things but they seemed to work. Strangely, I felt good about myself.

Jake came in my trailer like he owned it. I got up to greet him. He said, "Turn around."

I gave him a 360 view of what I was wearing. I asked wanting approval, "Is this okay?

He said simple, "Fine."

I wanted more but knew that was all I was going to get.

He then said, "All you need to pack is toiletries, the large anal plug and that small bullet vibrator."

I put it all in a large purse and off we went.

We stopped at a fast food place for lunch. To say the least I got a lot of stares. As we ate Jake explained, "My company is bidding on a large deal, at least for us, with a state-wide appliance supplier to provide their security. I made a detailed bid based on a survey of one of their warehouse/distribution facilities. We are one of the two finalists. They are allowing us each to do a walk though of their other large center. This will give us a chance to modify the bid depending on what we find. This will be only a walk through. As such it will just be me and my Executive Assistant instead of my technical team. Guess who the Executive Assistant is?"

"Me?"

"That's right so don't fuck this up for me."

I was now worried. "But what am I supposed to do?"

"Follow me around, carry a clipboard, takes notes and look sexy. Your only purpose will be to influence their Chief of Security. I will warn you he is an ugly, fat piece of work. I expect to have you suck at least him off. Maybe others. I discovered that our competition has already preformed for him. You mustn't hesitate to do as I instruct you or it will hurt my chances at this business. He is very unlikable. As my Executive Assistant, this is one of your jobs. Do good for me now and I will reward you with a great dinner and fuck you every way I can think until tomorrow afternoon. Sound good?"

I could feel the juices flowing around the minimum seam between my legs. For the life of me I couldn't stop opening and closing my legs giving my clit just enough pressure from the seam between my legs to excite my womanhood. I hugged Jake as we rose to leave and said, "Thank you for giving me this opportunity, Sir. I won't let you down."

Jake gave me a smile that did nothing but made me more certain I could do this no matter how humiliating it was. I sat very close to him in the Hummer. My mind was racing with thoughts of how it would feel to have his big fat dick lodged in my gapping pussy and virgin asshole. For the first time, I considered anal sex might feel good and was glad to have that promise from Jake. I was now comfortable with the medium plug but Jake was fatter than that.

We pulled up to a large building with several large panel trucks at the docks being loaded. It surprised me the activity for Saturday afternoon. Jake handed me a clipboard and a pair of black rimmed glasses that were clear. He said, "Here this will make you look smarter."

We walked in the office. An older woman, the only female I saw on site, who said, "You must be from Gannon Security. Hank is expecting you. Just go through that door and up the stairs and you will find him."

Jake said, "Thanks."

We went up the stairs and entered a room with a large glass window overlooking most of the warehouse and a bank of monitors. A big fat short ugly hairy man with a gross unkempt salt and pepper mustache said, "Oh Hi Jake, good to see you. And who to hell is this hottie?"

Jake said as he put his hand on my shoulder close to my name tag, "This is my Executive Assistant, Melons. Melons this is Hank."

I extended my hand, holding the clip board against my left breast as Hank grabbed a piece of material where my name tag was and said, "I can see the name tag. Just not sure it that is what I should call her or if that is a description of her jugs. Holy fuck, those are huge."

Still with my hand extended, I said, "It is my name. Good to meet you Hank."

Hank finally took my hand chuckling, "Melons is a most appropriate name. I must say, Jake, if I had known this is what your employees looked like, you may already have our business." He grabbed my ass and said, "What a piece of ass this is? Tits and ass all in one sexy package. What is her job?"

Jake said looking at me, "Well she is new. She was monitoring terminals but I saw potential as an Executive Assistant. So, she is new at this job but she has most special skills."

Hank roared, "I can only guess what those skills are. Think I can test those skills?"

Jake answered, "A good chance of that. Now let's look around and maybe I will have Melons give you a demonstration of her real skill. You know I think Melons would like to hear your opinion of our bid while we walk around. She needs to learn the business."

Hank laughed, "Sure, no problem. Come here honey and snuggle up to big Hank while we walk around. I will give you the down and dirty."

He wrapped an arm around me with his hand firmly on my ass and away we went. Hank walked behind me going down the stairs. I was struggling a little with balance on the four-inch corked heeled shoes going down the stairs. He said, "I like those slut shoes you are wearing but maybe not the best choice for a site visit."

I said, "No Sir, maybe not the best choice. But I like how I look in them."

Hank gave a sinister laugh. At the bottom of the stairs he again wrapped his arm around me and grabbed a butt cheek and said, "Can't wait to see that ass going back up the stairs. Those shorts barely hold those buns in."

As we walked Jake asked questions about the operation and I tried to write it down. But Hank was grabbing some part of me with each opportunity. There were maybe twenty men on fork lifts moving boxes around plus men at the truck. They all stopped and watched me as we walked around.

I couldn't believe how humiliating this was. But it was also turning me on. I could feel the juices running down my thigh. I wanted to reach down and wipe it away but there was no way to do wipe myself without Hank seeing it and saying something.

About halfway around the site Hank's hand had moved from my ass to dangling over my breasts. I was sure before this was over he would have his meaty hand inside my shirt. But it seemed the more he felt me up the more he was telling. He had even started giving details about the competition's bid.

He slowly moved his hand inside my shirt and creeped to my naked breasts. I felt a finger on top of my right nipple as he stopped in the back of the warehouse where fewer people were. He began to tell Jake pricing from the other bid. I didn't know for sure but I thought this was probably not allowed. As he talked he had my right nipple firmly between his thumb and index finger and was rolling it around. Neither Jake or I objected as he stood there and gave Jake almost every detail about the competitor's bid. I knew Jake was getting what he wanted and I was helping. It turned me on to be helping Jake.

Hank seemed to be in a trance as he rubbed and kneaded flesh mounds that protruded out of the cut-up bra. Jake was asking questions but never about the competitor's bid directly. But Hank was bragging about how he had helped them and what they had bid. Hank was now getting bolder as he pulled me in front of him, pushed both meaty hand inside my shirt rubbing each breast and ground his groin into my ass. I thought Jake was finally getting to the point of having all the info he could possible need. I was trying to take notes but it was difficult between Hank's groping and my own excitement.

Hank said, "Let's head back to the control center and we will finish our tour. Your bitch has me really hot Jakey boy. I think it is time to see why she is really here." He pinched my titties really hard and I gave a little yelp.

As we headed back to the elevated control center, Hank wrapped his arm around my waist and started working his hand up from the bottom of my breast. I knew he was loosening the knot holding my shirt together.

As we were walking across the floor the guys got bold enough to stare and give cat calls. One guy yelled at Hank, "Hey Hank, what about sharing that hussy with us."

Hank yelled back, "This bitch is mine."

There were moan of, "Oh come on Hank. Share a little."

I was beginning to worry about being gang raped except Jake was there and Hank wanted to Lord over them.

As we got to the stairs, Hank pushed me to walk up first. I could feel the stares of about ten men on my almost covered ass. The cat calls came in a chorus now. When we got to the control room everyone had left except the guy watching the monitors.

Hank had barely closed the door when he said, "Okay Jake. Time for your Executive Assistant to put out."

Jake said, "Melons, show him your special skill."

Hank was standing in front of the picture window. I asked, "Want to move back to get a little more privacy?"

Hank bellowed, "Look bitch, I want them to see what a dirty slut you are. Get my dick in your mouth for all to see. I want them to know that I am the man and you are a cock sucker."

I shrugged, unzipped his pants and slid his pants and underwear to his knees. I got on my knees and searched for his little dick in the folds of fat. I pushed the folds back and got to his hard-little dick. I forced my mouth over this gross little thing. It was small enough that I could roll my tongue around the entire length. I heard Hank groan. I continued to roll my tongue faster and faster and his little thing got a little larger.