Trailer Trash Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down and pushed his hand back into my shirt as he said, "Untie your shirt, bitch. I want the boys to get a good view of those big jugs I have been feeling all afternoon."

I did as I started stroking my head back and forth. His dick was now maybe four inches long when I shoved some of the folds of fat aside. Hank said, "Gawd, this bitch can really suck cock. No doubt she is better than the whore your competitor had. This one does have hidden talent."

I couldn't believe how turned on I was from sucking this gross pig's dick. I glanced down and all the guys on the floor were watching. I thought maybe the work day was over as many had left.

Hank said, "Oh yea, bitch, suck my dick good." He was thrusting at me causing his fat stomach to roll. "Oh yea, bitch, swallow all of Hank's stuff." He shot a small load in the back of my throat. I easily swallowed it all.

Hank breathing hard said, "That was pretty good. I think you have had a lot of practice. You are a first-class whore, aren't you?"

I heard a female voice behind me that said, "Unless you want the Lutz family to find out about this little tryst, I will get some of that first-class whore myself."

Hank said to Jake, "Jake this is Maggie, the office manager at this site. I thought she was gone. My advice is to let her have her way or she will sink both of us."

Jake said, "No problem, Maggie. Melons is here to please. Aren't you Melons?"

I said, "Whatever the boss says. How do you want it?"

Maggie said, "I want a little privacy. I am going to sit in the chair in back here. I think you know what I want. Give me a nice orgasm."

I said, "Yes, ma'am. No problem." I wanted to please Jake and I thought this would help him get the business.

Luckily, I had experience with Sid. But when I pulled up Maggie's dress and pulled her panties down, there was a big difference. Sid had a pretty smooth hairless pussy. This one was big, fat, wrinkled and hairy. But I was excited from the humiliation and this just added to the humiliation.

I started to kneel between her knees when she said, "Let me eat those big jugs before you start on me."

She twisted both nipples and roughly took the nipples between her teeth. She didn't bite but what she did hurt. I felt a hand between my legs. It was easy for her to slip her fingers into my wet hole as the seam was barely there anyway.

Maggie mumbled as she ate my breast, "You are one hot bitch, aren't you? You are soaking my hand."

I said, "Yes, I am one hot bitch. Thank you, Miss, for that orgasm. Can I please give you one?"

Maggie laughed, "That's what I like. A bitch slut that begs to give me an orgasm."

I dropped to my knees between her legs, happy that Jake had given me these thigh high socks that were thick enough to cushion my knees. I put a hand on her clitoral hood, spread it apart between me thumb and index finger to get the fat moved away and flicked it gently at first with my tongue. I had to part the hair to get inside her labia. My tongue flicking caused her clit to extend enough for me to get it between my thumb and index finger, I extended my tongue into her vagina as far as I could.

I knew she was going to have an orgasm from this. I could hear her breathing become more rapid. I glanced up and saw that her face was grimacing in pleasure. I continued to manipulate his clitoris and get as deep into her pussy as I could with my mouth and tongue.

Maggie finally screamed, "Oh yea, you, nasty bitch. You know how to make a woman happy don't you? There I am having a nice one. Oh yea, oh Gawd, oh yea, fuck my nasty hole with your mouth, you dirty whore. Fuck my hole like that."

I could feel her orgasm last for some time. She finally shuttered and went limp. I stopped my effort and started to rise. Maggie reached around me, hugged me and said, "Thank you that was nice. Sorry I called you a bitch."

I whispered back, "No worries."

Hank laughed, "Well I have now seen it all. One nasty bitch services an ugly nasty bitch."

I didn't like this guy.

There in my face was a young beautiful hard dick ready for me. I glanced up and there was the young man who had been sitting at the monitors. I didn't think twice. I sucked it up and it felt good. I almost felt like this was my reward for the two ugly genitals I had just serviced. I slurped this like a banana popsicle. I wanted this cock in my month.

I heard Hank said loudly, "Go Ethan. Give it to her. Shove that thing down her throat."

And he did. I felt my nose hit his flesh. He had a hard-tight stomach unlike Hank. I knew he was close because he took control of the pace and rocked back and forth using my mouth like it was a vagina. I knelt not moving letting him do all the work.

Hank yelled, "Fuck the bitch's face. Shot your wad all over her face."

He pulled out and the first blast hit me between the eyes. Hank screamed at me, "Open your mouth bitch. Ethan see if you can hit her mouth."

He grabbed his shaft, stroked it and aimed at my open mouth. He was a pretty good shot and full of cum like most young men. I could feel his stuff dripping off my chin and onto my breasts as my shirt was still open. This may have the most humiliating act yet. I wished someone would fuck me.

Hank yelled, "Way to go boy. Bulls eye. Good shooting."

As he finished, I place my hands on either hip and licked his genitals clean. Hank couldn't let it go and demanded, "Lick what you missed off the floor you dirty slut."

I saw a glob between my knees and I bent on all fours and licked the floor. Hank laughed hard, "Look at her. She will do anything I say." Of course, I was doing this for Jake.

I felt two arms under my arm pits, lifting me off the floor. It was Ethan. As I got eye to eye with him he said, "Thank you. That was very good." He tied my shirt back into its place which covered my breasts. He took a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped his cum off my face and chest.

Hank mocked, "Isn't that sweet. Ethan, you need to learn how to treat a slut like this."

Jake said, "I think the tour is over. Hank, I want to impress on you how much we want this business. I hope we have shown you that."

Ethan had guided me to the door and we were both watching the two men interact. Ethan kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "You are beautiful. Again, thanks."

I whispered back, "My pleasure. You have a wonderful dick."

I then barely heard Hank whisper to Jake, "You have my and Maggie's recommendation. It is now up to the owners now. Good luck. And tell Melons she won this for you."

Jake smiled at Hank as he shook his hand. He took me by the arm and lead me down the stairs and out. The place must have closed at five as no one was left but Hank and Ethan.

As we got in the Hummer Jake asked before he started the vehicle, "Are you okay?"

It was the first time he showed any concern for my well-being. I melted. I said, "I am horny as hell and want your beautiful cock."

He laughed, "Well you have more than earned a good fucking. As soon as we get to my house you can count on me. In the meantime, feel free to use one of your toys."

I said, "I think I will wait. But can I play with your beautiful dick as you drive?"

Jake said, "If I can play with your tits. It is an easy drive."

He reached over, untied my shirt and pushed my head in his lap. As he started the vehicle I unzipped his pants and took his already hard dick out. It was about a thirty-minute drive to his place. All the way there he played with my nipples while I lightly kissed and caressed that thing I wanted between my legs.

About half way home I asked, "Sir, may I give myself an orgasm?"

Jake answered, "Yes and you can have as many as you want this weekend. You earned it my perfect slut."

I unzipped my shorts and pushed my hand between my legs. As soon as I hit my sensitive pussy, I felt a tremor hit me full force. It felt so good to be looking and feeling the object of my desire while playing with myself. I also decided I needed a little discipline and wanted his dick deep inside me before I completely turned loose.

It seemed like forever before we finally got to his house. I was in such a daze I barely recognized where we were. I only saw that we were at a nice house. He pulled into the garage and let the garage door down. He came around to help me out. Instead of buttoning up I pulled off my shirt and shorts to let him know I was ready to be fucked.

We entered the kitchen. He pushed me over the kitchen counter, dropped his pants and pushed his straining dick into my now distressed pussy. He hit bottom immediately and hit my pleasure spot immediately. I nearly blacked out from the eruption I had deep in my groin.

He didn't move as he allowed me to lengthen the longest and most intense orgasm of my life. Time stood still for me. I was almost limp. Luckily my G-cups were suctioned to the countertop and he was holding both my hips. As I began to regain some understanding that I was being screwed, he started to move.

He said, "How is it Melons?"

"Oh Sir, your trailer trash slut loves that big beautiful phallus of yours buried deep in her."

I then heard another voice, "Well, well. Good to know my old man still has it."

I tensed not knowing what was happening. Jake must have felt me tense as he instructed, "It's okay. Don't move." He placed his hands on my shoulders to hold me in place. I relaxed and looked to where the sound came from. A tall muscular young man was walking into the kitchen that looked like a young Jake only taller.

Jake said keeping his penis firmly imbedded in my vagina, "Hi Josh, come around and let me introduce Melons."

He walked to the opposite side of the counter facing me. Jake said, "Melons, this is my son Josh."

He released the pressure on my shoulder so I could raise up and get a good look at Josh. And Josh could get a good look at my tits. I extended my hand and said, "Hi Josh, good to meet you."

Josh took my hand and said, "And you also. You certainly look like you are enjoying my dad, so I am sorry to have interrupted. Dad, I will go on the patio and let you finish your business."

I was so embarrassed. First, I didn't know Jake was married or that he had a child. Then to meet him with Jake dick buried to the hilt with my tits being pressed on the kitchen counter.

Josh was turning to leave, when Jake said, "Wait a minute. I might need your help. I was about to shoot my wad but I think Melons needs more of this than I can give her. Why don't you ask Melons if you can have a turn, that is assuming you want a turn?"

Josh said, "You know any heterosexual male would want a turn at this sex goddess. Melons, would you like for me to help my old man?"

I know I turned red and while I was thinking Jake said, "Maybe she needs to see the goods son."

I gave Josh a little nod and a coy smile. He undid his pants and underwear right in front of my face. Just by reflex I reached out to a penis that was almost a carbon copy of Jake's. If anything, it was a little longer. He had the same muscular thighs. His penis jumped to attention with one touch.

Jake said, "What do you think Melons? Think you would like to have two for the price of one."

I know my face and neck turned beet red but I said, "Sir, I would like for your son to take a turn with your slut's cunt if an older woman doesn't gross him out too much. I know I am not worthy."

Jake said, "There you go son. Come around and let your old man have a rest so he can finish in style."

Jake pulled out and was replaced by Josh in one smooth movement. Josh's penis felt as good as Jake's. Jake came around to face me to watch his son fuck me. He undid my bra strap and released my G-cups completely. He lifted me slightly. He took a breast in each hand and squeezed. I had a nice orgasm. Josh felt it and pumped me a little harder.

Once the orgasm subsided, Josh slowed a little, I thought wanting to make it last longer. Jake dropped my tits and started to ask him to keep hold of them as they were so sensitive. But Josh reached around and grabbed them as Jake took my face in his hands. He bent slightly and kissed me at first gently. It was the first time he had kissed me. I immediately started having an orgasm.

Josh said, "Dad, she just started having a strong orgasm." Jake kept his lips on mine but slowly kissed me deeper and deeper. His tongue gently parted my lips. His tongue found mine. Josh had a tight hold on my chest that kept me upright as the orgasm didn't stop for me until I heard Josh make a primal noise, "Ohhhhhhhwee..."

At the same time, I made a primal sound that was muffled by the deep kiss I was getting from Jake.

As the first wave of his eruption hit my depths he said, "Oh my gawd, Melons you have a tight muscular pussy. That feels so good."

Jake released my face as Josh pulled out of my now saturated pussy. His and my juices were running down my legs. Jake had come around to my side the counter, turned me around and lifted me onto the counter. His penis took Josh's place. He wrapped his arms around me as he continued the long hard kiss.

He was slamming into me hard as I lifted off his face and placed it between my tits and buried his face into my flesh. I was on the verge of tears it felt so good.

Jake said, "Tell me how bad you want my wad."

"Oh Mister, I want to feel that big load in me. My slutty cunt is ready for you. Oh, my gracious, I can't stop having orgasms. It feels so good. Thank you, Sir for cumming in me."

Jake had started having as large as orgasm as Josh. He came and came. As he was finishing, I finally started coming off my final eruption. He again took my face in his hands and kissed me another passionate deep kiss. He held there until my last orgasm had passed. He continued to hold me as his penis slipped out of my vagina.

I was leaking on his floor from my womanhood and tears were falling on his shoulder. I felt the presence of Josh beside us not saying anything.

I looked at Josh and he was holding a towel. I took it and first wiped my eyes. Jake took me by the waist and gently helped me get my feet on the floor. He then looked at my dilemma, I wanted to wipe up the mess we had made.

Jake gave me a smile, "Go ahead and wipe our mess up. Son get us some water."

I wiped myself and the floor but I cleaned Jake's genitals with my mouth. As I finished, he pulled me onto his lap as he sat on a chair at his kitchen table.

Josh put two glasses of water in front of both of us. Jake said to Josh, "I thought you had a date?"

Josh said, "I did but she begged off. I think it is probably over between us anyway. I appreciate you sharing Melons with me. Probably the only pussy I will get today. But the real reason I came over was to find out about the meeting today."

As Josh and Jake talked I had my arms around Jakes shoulder with my breasts draped over his shoulders. I was slowly rubbing his back. I had a thousand questions and wondered if I could get any answers.

Jake said, "Well that is a longer story. The short answer is with Melons help, it went well. The rest of this day was planned to be a reward for my slut. I planned to take her to a romantic dinner and well fuck her brains out. But maybe there is a better plan. She might like it if you helped your old man with her reward. What do you think Melons about two Gannon men taking you out for a romantic dinner and both fucking your brains out?"

I am sure I was again turning red. I could barely contain my frenzied emotional thinking about both doing me again. Besides I thought I could get more info from Josh than Jake.

Josh started to object, "Dad that is not fair. I couldn't crash in on your date."

Jake said, "Melons, what would you like?"

I whispered in his ears, "I want you both."

Jake said loudly, "What a slut! Tell my son what my slut wants."

I looked at Josh in the eyes saying forcefully, "I want to go to dinner with you both and have you both fuck my slutty cunt and dirty ass until I can't stand."

Josh laughed a hardy full laugh and said, "Well, that is clear and certainly not an invitation I can turn down. The Gannon men will reward you like you can't imagine."

Jake said, "Ok, then we need to get a move on. We have a reservation at seven at Anatole's. Melons I hope you like French."

I said, "Yes Sir, that will be fine but I don't have anything to wear."

Jake said, "I bought you a new dress and other things. It is in the guest bedroom."

Josh said, "Let me run home and change. Melon, Anatole's is very nice. Dad, I hope you bought her something nice."

"I did, just wait until you see her in it."

Josh said, "Let me drive tonight. If Melon's is going to dress nicely then we would rather have her arrive in my car than a military vehicle. I will be back at 6:30."

Josh bent and kissed me on the cheek while I tried to keep covered against Jake.

Jake said, "Ok Melon, let me show you where you can get ready. I will get your stuff out of the truck."

I got off his lap and tried to cover my naked breasts for some reason.

Jake took me to a guest bedroom and showed me the bathroom and closet where my clothes were hanging. I really wanted a tour of the house. It looked like a very nice home. I guessed three or four bedrooms. I couldn't help but wonder about Jake's wife.

As I was taking a shower, Jake put my purse with my toiletries on the sink. I saw him take a minute and stare at me through the nearly opaque shower door. I could feel a tingle caused by his stare at my nakedness. It felt so good to the physically appealing to him.

After I dried off and did my hair and makeup, I looked in the closet for the dress. It was a gorgeous stone colored short sleeve satin sheath dress. I couldn't believe my eyes. I just hoped it fit. On the bed were a pair of stone colored satin panties, beige thigh highs and a stone colored thin lacy bra. Sitting on the floor was a pair of white medium heeled pumps. It was so tasteful I couldn't believe it.

I dressed and it all fit perfectly. I looked in the mirror and saw someone I had never seen before. I was elegant. I had never seen this person before. The dress hugged my large breasts and accentuated my smaller waist and flared hips. There was no doubt that Jake's exercise program had helped my figure. The square neck line showed some cleavage but nothing you wouldn't see in all social circle. Let's face it my cleavage started almost at my neck.

As I was working on my hair looking in the mirror, I heard a soft knock on the door. I said, "Come in."

Jake pushed the door open and just stared for a long period. I finally said, "Do I have something wrong?"

Jake smiled that crush me smile and said, "Actually, I have never seen anything so right. Merilee, you are just beautiful. I have no other words. You just need one more thing."

He opened a jewelry box that contained a pearl neckless and earrings. I said, "Oh Jake, you shouldn't have."

Jake said, "Well, yes I should. You earned it and I wanted to get you these things."

I hugged him saying, "I am still your Melons. I will always be your trailer trash slut.

"Well that dress sure brings out a different side of you. We need to be going. Josh is here."

I quickly put on the jewelry and followed Jake to a great room where Josh was waiting.

Josh whistled and said, "Melons, you are well beyond words. Dad, you did great. What a beautiful dress for a beautiful sexy woman."

I tapped Josh on the shoulder, gave him my best demur look and said, "Thank you. Glad, you appreciate your elders."

Josh's car was an older model Lincoln Town Car. Jake opened the rear door for me as I got in. He sat very close to me. I thought maybe he was even going to put his arm around me but didn't.

As soon as Josh drove out Josh said, "Ok dad give. No way you picked that dress out."