Trailer Trash Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake looked at me and smiled. That smile hit me like a brick. How could just a smile affect me like this. Maybe because it didn't occur as often. There was no doubt he was treating me differently. But the truth was I liked being treated like a slut but this was also nice.

"Well, my son, I got some help. I gave Teddy instructions and she already had Merilee's sizes and she picked it out for me. Teddy owns a designer second hand shop." He then frowned a little. I could sense he thought somehow because it came from a second-hand shop it made the gesture less in my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his arms, forcing my breasts to enclose his bicep and whispered in his ear, "It is a terrific gift. Thank you!"

Josh said, "Time to tell me what happened today at the warehouse."

As we drove to the restaurant Jake and I told Josh the story of how we got Hank and Maggie to recommend Gannon Security.

As I described how I sucked off Hank, he said, "Well it is beyond the call of duty to have to suck that fat gross obnoxious pig."

Then I told him about doing Maggie to keep her from talking. Josh shook his head.

Josh said as we pulled up to the restaurant, "Well you have certainly earned this dinner. Thank you very much."

I wanted to tell him I would do anything for his dad but decided against it.

We had a very nice meal and I found out a lot about Jake and Josh. Jake had a degree in criminal justice and became a detective in a large city. He worked for twenty years before he retired and started Gannon Securities. He had been in business about five years. His first client was the Woolsey account. The Woolsey account was still the largest account unless he could win Lutz.

I was anxious to find out about Josh mother. So, I pressed a little saying, "Where is Josh's mother."

Josh said, "Dad you haven't told her already?"

Jake shook his head no.

Josh looked at his father with some disgust, "I don't know my mother. Dad has never told me who she was. He knocked up my mother while he was a detective. All he has told me is that my mother didn't want me but he did so he paid her to go full term and then leave. He has raised me as a single father. Want to add anything more Dad?"

Jake shook his head no but I asked, "So you have never been married?"

Jake said, "No, just never found the right person. I wanted Josh and he has been my life. He has been all I needed."

Again, this man was melting me. I wanted to fuck him with the whole restaurant watching.

We were on our second bottle of wine as Josh started telling me about himself.

He was twenty-five. He received a two-year technology degree and many certifications while working for what he called a technology sweat shop.

Jake said, "Last year my company was able to bring on Josh. We are using more and more technology in our business and Josh is really helping us. We couldn't be bidding on this job without Josh. If we get this business I am going to make Josh a partner. So, your help means a lot to both of us. I want to have my son as a partner."

Josh said, "I agree, your help means a lot to us. I know that dad sometimes has a hard time showing how he feels but I know this is important to him. I can also tell you this is unusual for him to be this romantic even if he asked his son to come along on his date."

I asked, "You mean this is really a date?"

I looked Jake in the eyes and smiled. Jake said, "It certainly is."

It was almost ten when we left the restaurant. When we got in the back-seat Jake took my hand and whispered, "You have this car ride to be Merilee then you will be my Melons."

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deeply. I could feel the dampness. I almost had an orgasm while kissing him on the way home.

As we got out of the car Josh asked, "Are you sure you want me to tag along?"

I wasn't sure if he was asking me or Jake, when Jake said, "It is up to Melons. All I have promised her is that I will fuck her brains out and take her anal cherry. Other than that, it is up to Melons. It is her night."

I said, "Josh, I thought you wanted to show me your appreciation for helping with Hank and Maggie?"

"Oh, I do and I will."

As we got in the door Jake took me in his arms and kissed me deeply as he unzipped my dress. He slid it down my body and helped me out of it. He then handed it to me, turned me around and unclasped the neckless.

He said, "Hang this up. No need to put anything else on."

I walked to the bedroom, still in heals, garter belt stocking, satin panties and the almost there stone colored lace bra. I could feel the wetness between my legs and decided to lose the panties. When I came back into the den, Jake was sitting on one end of the couch while Josh was on the other end leaving me the seat between them.

I sat between the two men. Jake took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. I felt Josh kissing my neck while I French kissed Jake. After a little I reversed, French kissing Josh while Jake kissed my neck. Jake undid the clasp in the back of the bra and slipped it off my shoulders. He played with my breasts, squeezing and kneading them like dough. Josh now had his fingers in my wet vagina.

I had a big wet orgasm. I was moaning from the attention of these two manly men.

Jake picked me up, placed me on all fours on the couch and placed my head over Josh's penis, obviously wanting me to suck it. As I started sucking Josh, he placed his mouth on my pussy and stroked his tongue from my clit to my asshole. He did this over and over with each pass allowing his tongue deeper into my vagina and asshole. It felt like he could penetrate my butt. It felt so good to have his son in my mouth and my pussy in Jake's mouth.

Before long he replaced his tongue with his penis. He slipped it in all the way and held it their while I worked on Josh's penis. They were each holding onto a sensitive breast. Jake started long strokes driving deep in and out of my pussy. I was almost out of it from the sensation between my legs. It felt like I was having shivers from head to foot.

I could sense that Josh was ready to erupt. Josh said, "Get ready, Melons, I am ready."

Without taking my mouth off his members I shook my head and mumbled, "Huuuhhaa..."

He squirted into my throat. I took all but a little that ran down my chin. Jake was now slamming my pussy. When Josh finished, he stood me up with his arms around me. Josh knelt, wrapped his arms around me and French kissed me. Jake was now kissing my neck as he slammed his penis into my pussy. I was so out of it they were keeping me upright. I could barely stay conscious but I wanted to enjoy every second of this.

Jake turned lose as he made a loud scream saying, "Oh my Gawd that feels so good Melons. Oh fuck, oh fuck ..."

I could feel a huge eruption inside the very depths of my pussy. They held me there for a little while I got a sense that I could stand.

Jake said, "Go get a towel, the lube and the large anal plug. Do you want another glass of wine?"

I said, "Yes Sir."

When I got back, he and Josh were sitting on the couch drinking what looked like bourbon. There was a straight back chair sitting on the other side of the coffee table from them. There was also a glass of white wine and water on the coffee table in front of the chair.

Jake instructed, "Come here and bend over in front of me."

I did as he instructed. He took the lube and liberally worked it into my tight hole. He then said, "Relax."

He started slowly working the large anal plug into my ass. He said, "I know this will hurt but you will get used to it. This is about the same size as my penis. Doing this will allow you to get used to the feeling of something this big. Josh, she has been using a smaller plug and so her asshole should be more accommodating to this thing."

As he was talking he had gotten it almost there. He then said, "Just a little more and it will be in."

I felt the last inch slip in as I gave a little yelp. I stiffened and stood up. Jake said, "Melons, just relax. Go sit in your chair and have some water and wine."

I walked to the chair and sat gingerly. It was hurting but I tried to ignore it. I reached for the water and took a big drink. They were both staring at my huge G-cups with both of their beautiful penises in view. I don't think Josh ever went flaccid but Jake was. I took a big gulp of wine, feeling a little self-conscious about being in the spot light.

Jake asked, "How did you enjoy dinner?"

"I enjoyed it very much. I really enjoyed finding out about you and Josh." I had my legs squeezed together, my hands wrapped around my wine glass and sitting over my Mons Pubis.

Jake said, "Open your legs and show us your slutty cunt."

I opened my legs just a little. I realized that my ass hole wasn't burning quite as much and that I was beginning to get raved up again. I both hated and loved that these two masculine men were watching me. I was very self-conscious about how I looked but the attention turned me on.

Jake said, "Show us what a slut you really are. I can see the excitement already. Put your hands under those large breasts and make your nipples stand out."

I took another large gulp of wine, placed both hands under my breasts, lifted them and wrapped my index finger and thumb around each nipple. I made my nipples hard and then kneaded my breasts for my two men.

Josh said, "Dad, those are the best tits I have ever seen. I could watch this all night but I think Slut Melon needs an orgasm before I slam this hard dick in her."

Jake said, "Show us how much a slut makes herself have an orgasm before I have my son slam his dick in you."

I drank the remainder of the glass of wine. Then I placed both hands on the top of my slit, spread the hood with one hand and found the pleasure spot with the other. My clit was so excited that it was extended to be easily seen by my two men. I knew that an orgasm was coming so instead of being gentle with it I attacked it. I rapidly vibrated my hand back and forth over the extended clit. I started to quake from head to foot, threw my head back and moved my hand more forcefully and rapidly over my now completely extended clit and labia. I felt fluids gushing out of my pussy. I could feel the liquid hitting my legs and I was sure it went over everything around me. It seemed to be lasting forever but I couldn't stop.

I heard Josh say, "I have never seen anyone do that. Have you?"

Jake said, "Not to that extend. I think we have found a slut that can also squirt."

It didn't matter to me what was being said or done. I couldn't stop. I wanted this to last as long as possible. Eventually, the eruption started to subside. I wanted to pass out but I heard Jake say, "Son, put your dick in her pussy but don't move. Give her a chance to recover before giving her more."

Josh knelt between my legs. I had slumped in the chair with my ass almost suspended. There was no longer any pain in my ass. Josh gently put his penis into my flooded pussy. Josh's penis felt so good in my vagina. He held as his father had instructed.

Jake handed me a glass of water, "Here you are going to get dehydrated." I emptied the glass.

I said, "Thank you Sir Jake. Josh, I am ready."

Josh started a slow movement in and out of my still excited vagina. I took Jake's penis in my hand and gently stroked it.

Jake said, "Tell me how much you like that penis."

"Oh Sirs, I love both your penises. They are so wonderful. They make your slut so excited. I want them in any hole you want."

Josh was now making medium speed and I was beginning to have orgasms again. I could hear myself say, almost subconsciously, "Oh Josh, your penis feels so good in this slut's hole. Oh Gawd. I am ready to have my ass taken. I want Mister Jake's dick in my ass. It would feel so good. I want you both at once."

Jake said to Josh, "Pick her up and sit on the couch with her on top."

Josh did. Neither of us moved waiting for Jake to act. My ass was now accessible to Jake. Jake said to me, "I am going to pull the plug out. It may hurt for a minute but you are ready for this."

I said, "I want your beautiful dick in my nastiest hole Sir. I don't care how much it hurts."

Jake pulled the plug out. There was a little pain but not much. I realized that part of my squirting and how good Josh felt in me was that the plug had put additional pressure on my vagina and G-spot. It had enhanced my orgasms not detracted from them.

With the plug removed I felt empty. That didn't last long as Jake started inserting his hard-large dick in its place. Josh and I still hadn't moved waiting for Jake to get positioned. I could feel Jake stop at my sphincter waiting for me to relax. As I relaxed he pushed past that point. I knew that Josh and Jake would be able to feel each other in my holes. With Jake barely in my hole, I started slowly rocking back and forth. At first slight movements that became more extended with each cycle. By doing this I was slowly taking more of Jake's long hard thick dick in my ass.

I started having orgasms again. None were as large as the one I had masturbating for the Gannon boys but they none the less felt good.

Josh said while kneading my tits and alternating taking one nipple in his mouth after the other, "I love eating these. They taste like sweet Melons."

I took his head in my hands and squeezed my breasts into his mouth. I said to Jake, "Sir, does my ass feel good to you?"

Jake said, "It is so tight and I have wanted it since the first day I saw you. It is a beautiful sight to see my dick being sucked by the muscles in my dirty slut's hole."

I said, "I love having the Gannon's embedded in my dirty slut holes. Is it all the way in?"

Jake said, "Not yet but close."

I stop moving and said, "I want it all. I don't care how much it hurts. I want all of the Gannon boys in me."

Jake pushed and I could feel his stomach against my back. I said, "Oh my Gawd, Sirs. That hurts so good. Fuck me hard."

I started moving rapidly back and forth on Josh's penis while Jake matched my movement with his own. The pain from him forcing all his dick in my ass went away quickly. I was left with the pleasure of having both in me. Josh was eating my breast while Jake had reached around and was massaging my stomach and Mons Pubis. Jake was also kissing my neck. It seemed like every inch of me was being cared for.

The orgasms were continuing but I could feel the orgasms intensifying. I was now close to passing out. I made myself continue to move on Josh's penis to match Jake's movement as it felt so good. I was making primal sounds.

Josh said, "Melons I am ready."

I said, "Please Sir, fill my nasty pussy. I want all of you."

I could feel Josh erupt deep inside of me. I was sure Jake could feel the eruption and I had a very large orgasm. I could feel my anal muscles contract from the orgasm. This must have been just enough to finish Jake.

Jake whispered in my ear, "I am going to fill your asshole up with my skunk."

I yelled, "Please Sir, fill your slut's holes with your spunk. I want both in me."

Josh finished as Jake's orgasm started. My large orgasm continued as they both remained in me. Fluid was running out of both my pussy and asshole. We all collapsed with Jake's hands wrapped around my breast and I pressed into Josh from Jake's weight.

I was barely conscious. I could feel both Josh and Jake softening inside of me. I first heard a pop as Jake's penis became soft enough to pop out of my butt. He kissed me softly on the shoulder and whispered, "That was great for me. How was it for you?"

I whispered back, "It was indescribable for me. Thank you, Sir."

He laughed and said, "We should be thanking you."

He raised off me, pick up the towel and said, "Just for tonight I will clean you." He took the towel and wiped me, I took care of Josh with my tongue.

When I had licked Josh clean, I turned, "It would be my honor to do you Sir." On my knees, I cleaned off his now limp dick.

He lifted me off the floor, kissed me and asked, "Did you enjoy your reward?"

I was on the verge of tears, "Yes Sir, it was the best reward I have ever received."

Josh said laughing, "Oh, we do that for all our female employees. Just hang around."

With tears in my eyes I laughed, turned, slapped him on the shoulder, "You, petulant child. What are we adults to do with you?"

Jake said, "He is not beyond spanking. And neither are you. But for tonight it is time to go to bed. Give Josh a hug. I didn't get you any sleeping attire but there is a new exercise outfit that might be comfortable enough to sleep in. You can sleep in the guest bedroom."

I wanted to sleep with him but I knew better than to push it. As I hugged Josh goodnight he whispered, "Thank you. You are one sexy beautiful woman."

I whispered back, "Thank you for a great night. Good night."

I took a shower, put on yet another too revealing exercise outfit. I went to the kitchen and had a last glass of water with Jake.

We got up the next morning, late, worked out, had a big lunch/brunch before he took me back to the trailer in the afternoon. I wanted to move my stuff in with him that day. His last instructions were to do the same schedule as the week before except that I didn't have to diddle myself until Wednesday.