Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 02

Story Info
Demonica rises. Evelyn meets Ciara. Mona investigates.
13.4k words
4.8
18.5k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcome!

*****

Professor Inge Sorenson, middle aged spinster, studier of stars and moulder of young minds panted like a bitch in heat on the trailer floor.

Behind her, the Whoremaster, Ray, took her doggy style on the cheap carpet.

She lowered her face to the musty carpet with a smile as sixteen inches of hard cock pushed deeper inside her than was humanly possible.

Two weeks ago, she had been visited by two upperclassmen: Donny and Madison Fuchs. They had convinced her to accompany them on a little trip to Stallion's.

They had manipulated her, she knew that now. But, at the time, she could only remember staring intently at the lump in Donny Fuchs's tight jeans and thinking anything they wanted was just fine with her.

She had panicked upon being left in the care of Ray and Sugar Tits. She could remember crying and fighting.

But, then Sugar had simply talked to her calmly and gently.

Tears of fear had turned quickly to tears of depression - her life had been a waste. Her fear of human interaction had made her a prisoner in her own existence.

What did professional success matter if you were alone, without a companion, without a lover.

Sugar had dried her tears with kisses, and then she had opened Inge's mind to an entire new world of lust and pleasure.

Part of her felt guilty for bringing her class to Stallion's - it was the loss of free will after all.

But, the benefits... oh, the benefits.

"Harder," she moaned.

Ray laughed. "Easy, sweetheart," Ray whispered, his big hand caressing the small of her back as he thrust a cock longer than Inge's forearm in and out.

Gentle. He was gentle though he didn't have to be. He was a Whoremaster, and she was going to become Whore Caste - there was no appeal in Professional Caste for her. She had her career, and now she was going to have fun... for eternity.

She thrust back hard against him, hoping that the thick condom he wore might tear, and that when he came his ejaculate would claim her as his.

That was the promise of Whore Caste - to be claimed into a polyamorous coven, twelve whores and one Whoremaster. Thirteen lovers locked together for all eternity.

The big cock found a place deep inside her, a new anatomical construct that caused her to orgasm instantly. Her body convulsed and spasmed as her squirt gushed out around his still pounding cock.

Ray laughed gently. "Look at you, not even complete yet and you're cumming like a geyser."

She laughed and rolled onto her back.

The giant took her ankles in his hands and bent her thighs back against her big breasts.

His thick cock thrust into her again, even deeper now.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as Ray smiled knowingly down at her.

Sugar had given her a double dose of slutifier - both her former ovaries were now pumping hormones into her system, turning her into a wanton bundle of sexual desire.

That was why she had seduced Evelyn on the bus: she was unable to control herself even for the short trip to Stallion's from the college.

His thrusts became harder, more urgent.

She smiled up at him. "Take me, Ray. Please?"

He shook his head and smiled gently. "Don't you worry, you're gonna be somebody's favorite real soon, Inge."

He arched his back and came, his big cock pumping into the thick condom.

She crossed her legs behind his back, holding him deep inside her.

After the throbbing stopped, Ray lay over on his side, carrying her with him, still deep inside her.

He pulled out slowly.

She looked down longingly at the full condom.

"Hey, you don't wanna be stuck out here in the middle of nowhere anyway, do ya?" Ray asked.

"I guess not," Inge said.

Ray got to his feet, the laden condom clinging precariously to his massive cock. He walked into the bathroom and Inge watched his powerfully muscled body as he went in and began cleaning himself.

He came back a few minutes later, his thick cock hanging like a flesh colored club between his knees.

Ray took her hand and helped her to her feet. He held a grease pencil in his right hand. "Are you 100% sure about this? You'll still fuck like a rabbit as a Professional Caste."

She looked up into his eyes. "I want my only job to be to give pleasure, Ray."

Ray nodded. "Then let's make you perfect."

She smiled as he scrawled the initials 'SW' on her forehead with the grease pencil.

***

Ben smiled as the former brunette coed, now a cheap slut, bounced contentedly reverse cowgirl on his cock.

The blonde was kneeling between his thighs, licking Ben's nuts and the brunette's clit as they fucked.

The bus was an orgy.

Not his first orgy - he had spent a wild night in a crack house in his youth. But, the cast of this orgy was definitely a class above crack whores. He was having a blast watching the coed hard bodies playing out his wildest fantasies all over the bus.

A short haired brunette was leaning over one of the bus seats begging someone to fuck her ass as her perky tits swung forward and back with each thrust.

Two blondes were locked in a passionate 69 across two front seats, their mouths attached firmly to each other's cunts.

What sort of magic was this? Or, was it hypnotism? Some sort of nerve gas?

Whatever it was, he was having trouble holding back his orgasm as the girls worked hard for his cum.

Smiling, he slapped the bouncing buttocks of the brunette who rode him. "Grind harder, slut."

She laughed and started moving her hips in slow circles.

Ben leaned back in the seat and closed his eyes.

***

In the shower, Evelyn was standing in 8213's embrace. He held her left leg, wrapping it round his waist as his cock slid deep into her pussy. She giggled and kissed him.

She felt 9745's strong hands on her buttocks and gasped as he pressed his body against her from behind.

She was pressed between the two studs.

9745's cock pressed at her asshole.

"N... No... I've never."

"Don't be silly," Sugar said. She stood beside them and touched her index finger gently to Evelyn's temple.

Desire overwhelmed her! She wanted the man's cock in her ass! She needed it.

"Yes! Fuck my ass!"

The cock probed at her back entrance and she pushed, somehow knowing exactly what to do to accept the huge...

He pushed past her sphincter and surged inside.

"God!" Evelyn screamed. Two... I have two inside me, she thought.

"Yes, you do," Sugar laughed. The woman had read her mind. "Whatever you want, anything you want. Any pleasure you desire - it can be yours." Her eyes sparkled as she spoke, eyes full of mischief and compassion.

"Full... God, I'm so full."

Sugar kissed her and she sucked Sugar's tongue greedily as the cocks moved inside her, fucking her.

She came hard and moaned into Sugar's mouth.

Both cocks throbbed inside her as they filled her with cum.

The three of them collapsed to the shower floor as Sugar smiled down at them.

The men withdrew from her, their hands caressing and kneading her flesh as she lay in the warm shower spray and smiled.

"That will be all, agents," Sugar said.

The agents smiled at Evelyn and left through the hole in the wall, gathering their clothes as they went.

Sugar knelt beside her.

"Did you make me do all those things?" Evelyn moaned.

Sugar caressed Evelyn's breasts. "I just... lubricated your will a little. You're so frustrated, you just needed a little push to send you over the edge, that's all."

Evelyn sat up. "Who are you people?"

Sugar laughed and sat down beside her. "Let me tell you a story..."

***

"I can't!" Kimiko whined. She cowered at Demonica's feet.

"Of course you can," Demonica whispered in the darkness of the cave. She leaned against a three foot high block of stone that projected from the cavern floor in the middle of a large chamber.

Kimiko's tears fell. "Don't make me."

Demonica knelt and lifted the rubber girl's face. "There now, stop crying. Have faith in the Master's will. I will not die."

"Might. You might! What then?" the sniveling woman whined.

Demonica squeezed her black latex encased cheeks and Kimiko murmured in pain and pleasure. "I will not. But, if I do? Throw yourself over the cliff and join me in hell. I will make you scream for eternity."

Kimiko smiled and licked her lips, then she threw her arms around Demonica's neck. "Don't die."

"I will not." Demonica stood up and unbuttoned her black rubber skirt, letting it fall to the stone floor.

Kimiko gazed longingly at Demonica's hairless, glistening sex.

Demonica smiled at her and ran her clawed middle finger along her wet slit. Then she held out the finger and Kimiko dutifully sucked the digit into her mouth, smiling as she tasted her mistress.

Demonica nodded. The creature would die for her without hesitation. She pushed the finger deep into Kimiko's mouth, pushing into the girl's small throat.

Kimiko's eyes rolled back in her head. She existed to be used and thrived on abuse.

Demonica turned away and undid her black rubber halter, letting her big, full breasts fall free. She removed the pentagram shaped nipple clips and her Ambrosia flowed, dripping down to spatter on the stone.

She sat her bare ass on the stone and Kimiko rushed to remove Demonica's thigh boots.

"You know the order of the shots?" Demonica asked as she lay back on the stone and looked up.

Kimiko had to climb onto the stone platform beside her. She ran her small fingers over the syringes arrayed beside Demonica's body. "Yellow shot, face. Red shot, between breasts. Green shot, stomach. Blue shot, cunt..."

"No. Blue shot to my clit. Focus, Kimiko, this is important." She stroked the freak's face.

Kimiko cooed. "Yes. Sorry." She looked down. "Fix Kimiko after?"

"Yes, my sweet, I promise."

Demonica lay back on the stone slab and Kimiko picked up the first injection.

***

Evelyn stood in the trailer bedroom and watched the enormous workers toiling through the window. "Who are they - were they?"

"Criminals for the most part," Sugar said. They were both naked. Sugar was lying on her side on the mattress, her miraculous curves on full display as Evelyn stood by the window.

"It's so strange. I should be terrified," Evelyn said and looked down at her naked body. "Not only that, I would never have allowed myself to be naked in front of someone before. It's like I have no shame."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Sugar asked. Her fingers moved between her thighs, masturbating her clit gently in the evening sun.

Evelyn knelt by the mattress. "Is this all your doing?"

"Partly," Sugar said. She took her moist finger from between her legs and rubbed the gloss across Evelyn's lips.

Evelyn moaned and licked the woman's juices from her lips, savoring the flavor.

"I'm simply telling that part of your brain that causes you to feel shame and anxiety to loosen up. This is what you want deep down inside. You want to be free with someone without boundaries."

"But, it's not me. You're making me..."

"No, Evelyn, I'm just telling you it's okay." She caressed Evelyn's cheek. "You were one of us before you ever laid eyes on this place. I can see that - it's part of my power."

"But, it's wrong..."

"I know. When we make changes inside their heads? It's against their will. We're controlling them, but Evelyn it's for their own good. This world doesn't work. The new one will."

Evelyn looked out the window. "What's going to happen to them? The other astronomy students? Professor Sorenson?"

Sugar pulled her into her arms, nestling her against her breasts. "Some of the students - those who have skills will be offered Professional Caste. They'll be made immortal and physically perfect and allowed to live their lives fully."

Sugar kissed her neck. "Others will become Whore Caste, and they will live to service others."

"Sugar, can't you see that's wrong?"

Sugar laughed. "They will be deliriously happy. Happier than they've ever been in their lives - happier than they ever could be in their old lives. We're not consigning them to hell, darling."

"No, you reserve that for Worker Caste," Evelyn said icily.

Sugar nodded. "No system is perfect. What's done to Worker Caste is outside my control. I'm in the business of pleasing people."

"Will Sorenson be Professional Caste?"

Sugar laughed. "We offered. But, Inge Sorenson has had enough of science. She wants to be Whore Caste - Stripper Whore to be specific. She wants to be lusted after and desired."

"She chose that?" Evelyn whispered.

"Don't sound so shocked. Inge Sorenson has lead a lonely life and she's ready for a change. The wallflower wants to be a party girl, and why not? There's nothing wrong with wanting to be desired."

Evelyn sighed. "No... I suppose not."

"And, what about Evelyn Morris?" Sugar asked. "What do you want?"

Evelyn smiled. "I... don't know. Professional Caste, maybe?"

"Well, you certainly have the brains for it," Sugar said. "Tell you what, why don't you watch the transformations of your friends and then you can decide?"

***

Mona had a long drive through upstate New York, so her temper was short. For the past hour, she had been sitting outside the office at the UPS warehouse waiting to speak to Robert Lindsey, Angela Owens' former boss.

His secretary was an especially vapid looking brunette who appeared to be all legs and boobs. She smiled at Mona from behind her desk outside Lindsey's office, but Mona had the odd feeling the woman was occasionally smirking.

Lindsey himself had only come to his door briefly when she first arrived - he had looked out with tired and nervous eyes before shutting the door.

The receptionist had then announced that 'Mr. Lindsey had to make a phone call' and that Mona should 'make herself comfortable'.

That had been an hour ago, and Mona was not comfortable. Not even a little.

The phone on the receptionist's desk buzzed.

The woman stared directly at Mona with her plastic smile as she picked up the phone. "Yes, sir," she said.

She hung up the phone and said, "Mr. Lindsey will see you now."

Mona got up and walked to the door.

Lindsey opened it. "Dr. Karnes, sorry to keep you waiting." He held out his hand.

Mona shook it. "I have a few questions about Angela Owens..."

"Your aunt was one of the disappearances wasn't she? Melanie Karnes? The lady who owned the pizzeria?" He motioned her inside to a small chair in front of his desk.

"Yes. How did you know that?" She asked as she sat down.

"Your last name. I remember it from all the police interviews I had to give..."

"Really? There were that many interviews? I heard you hid behind lawyers the entire time," Mona said.

Robert Lindsey paused midway to his chair. "Dr. Karnes, I don't know what you've been told, but I lost people that day. I'd known Angela for years and Madison was very special to me." He sat down.

"Then you won't have a problem handing over Owens's log information for that day," Mona said.

"I already gave it to the police..."

"And, from what I can tell they 've come up empty. I'm going to look into it myself."

"That's admirable, but I can't give you the logs. You're not the police..."

"No, I'm worse. I'm a nosy doctor with deep pockets and lots of friends. I'll make some calls and there'll be a news crew camped outside this warehouse every day asking you why you needed a lawyer when your employees were abducted?"

Lindsey stood up. "Are you threatening me?!"

"Yes. Yes, I am."

He gritted his teeth. "I had nothing to do with this!"

"Tell it to the press. Or, give me the logs and I'll leave. Your choice," Mona said.

He opened his desk drawer and pulled out a manila folder. He tossed it into her lap. "Fine. Take it."

Mona stared at the folder. "You knew I would ask for this?"

"Everybody who comes here asking about that night wants the log, Dr. Karnes. Now you have it. Are we done?"

Mona stood up. "I think so. Thank you."

He laughed. "Yeah, don't thank me."

Mona stared at him with her hand on the doorknob. "What's that supposed to mean?"

He shook his head. He was smiling, but his eyes looked tired. "Sometimes ignorance is bliss, Doctor. It's possible to know too much. You'll see."

"You know something, don't you?"

He pointed at the folder in her hand. "You got what you came for. Now, please leave."

***

Robert Lindsey watched Mona Karnes pull out of the lot. Then he picked up his cell phone.

"It's done," he said. "Dr. Mona Karnes, attractive - she's Melanie Karnes' niece. I sent her your way."

The voice on the other end of the call spoke.

Robert answered. "Look, I've done everything you've asked, Angela..."

More words from the other side.

Robert looked panicked. "Sugar... I'm sorry, I meant to say Sugar. It won't happen again. But, please, my wife? You have to undo what you've done to her, Sugar. Please."

Laughter on the other end.

Robert looked deflated. He held out the phone. "She wants to talk to you."

The brunette receptionist took the phone from him and held it to her ear. "Yes, Mistress? Oh, he was a very good boy. Did just what he was told." She smiled and winked at Robert.

He looked at the floor.

"No, I don't think I should be easier on him. He likes pain now, don't you, Robert?"

Robert nodded. "Yes, Mistress," he whispered.

She opened his desk drawer and pulled out a long, black, coiled leather whip. "As a matter of fact, I was just getting ready to give him his medicine."

Robert whimpered.

***

Kimiko huddled in the corner of the cavern and watched the stone slab where Demonica slumbered.

There had been changes.

Kimiko rocked gently as she observed the transformation - a transformation that shouldn't have been possible. Melanie Karnes had already been transformed months ago when she became Demonica, and the transformed were immune to all future transformations.

But, not this transformation.

Demonica went into a siezure and dragged her long, black claws along the top of the stone altar.

Kimiko stared at the scars Demonica had inflicted on the rock.

"Demonica?" Ray called from somewhere near the cave entrance.

Kimiko jumped at the sound.

She stared at her mistress transforming on the stone altar. To leave her at this point was horrifying, but the Whoremaster might interfere. She dashed through the corridor toward the crack in the wall.

***

Ray almost didn't see Kimiko running toward him - the stygian darkness of the cavern was almost complete.

She stood panting, framed by the triangular crack in the wall.

"Where's Demonica?" Ray asked.

"Busy," Kimiko gasped.

"We have coeds to transform."

"I will do it."

Ray stared at her. "You? You've never..."

"I know how."

The rubber creature looked terrified to Ray. In truth, he had always found her off-putting - she was more an extension of Demonica than a real person. Even in bed, she never strayed far from her mistress during group sex, preferring to lick Demonica's pussy contentedly while everyone else fucked.

"They're very valuable, Kimiko. Havana won't be pleased if their transformations are screwed up..."

"I know how! Not stupid!"

Ray sighed and rolled his eyes. "Honey, I'm not saying that. It's just - this is a lot of people. We have to do our best."

She smiled with her ruby colored rubberized lips. "I will make them beautiful."

***

Evelyn stood in the door of the bus and watched the orgy going on. She was naked - clothing now seemed pointless to her.

And, it was definitely pointless to the college students fucking in every combination in the bus seats. The bus driver had a brunette coed bent over one of the seats near the middle of the bus, his balls slapped against her as he fucked her from behind, his fingers wrapped in her long hair, pulling back her head as she moaned.