All Comments on 'Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 02'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
kansaibboykansaibboyabout 4 years ago

Glad you got back to writing! This story is getting more and more interesting, and I cannot wait to see what happens next!

tarthearttartheartabout 4 years ago
;)

So glad you two are back! ;) Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Knocking it out of the park as normal

I am SO GLAD you guys are back, and as per usual, this is batting it out of the park!

Can’t wait for the next one, stay safe and happy :)

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 4 years ago

Its good to see this return. Now I got to go back and read the first chapter to refresh my memory on who is this new white witch in the making.

Also a stripper whore? I think I'm in love.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisabout 4 years ago
Red Witch?

Really excited to see this series again. Can't wait to see how Eve turns out with a literal angel and devil on her shoulders. Also now wondering what on Earth becomes of Bobbie, I sense she falls to Demonica although I would love for her to be another lover/partner of Eve's.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 4 years ago
Great story

Wonderful story. I remember as I read. Its really cool.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everyone! We promise it won’t be as long between chapters from here on out - we’re already 6000 words into chapter 3 ;)

richie78richie78about 4 years ago
Best. One. Yet

I was very nervous when the gap between postings grew. Hopefully you are both ok wherever in the world you are, what with all the craziness of the virus around us.

Evelyn was who I've been waiting for. A sheltered soul, not good, not evil, maybe chaotic-neutral. The seed of darkness within, cocooned in a shell of light. Proded but not twisted by Sugar. Walking willingly down the road to corruption, choosing the darker path happily, wilfully. Such an erotic chapter. I'm almost ignoring Demona's story in favour of Evelyn/Eve (but not quite, her backstory is also hot). I can't wait to find out what she is going to beg Demonica do to her, how Ciara will be her phial of Earendil, what darkness they will see, create, before the war.

Here's hoping chapter 3 is not long in coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredible

What an incredible and vivid IMAGINEation you both must have to continue to create these amazing tales. Every chapter gets bolder, darker, and and takes us deeper into this wonderful alternate reality. I can’t believe that you willingly continue to share this incredible roller coaster journey with us for free. Let alone take and respond to feedback of your readers.

Thank you.

DragonsDragonsabout 4 years ago

thank you...hope you got your groove back. Been going a bit stir crazy waiting for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

only 2 things wrong with your stories, first they are not fact but fiction.. second, it is too long between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Any updates on chapter-3 of the ongoing series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So Damn Good

I really want to know what happens to Eve/lyn, but at the same time I worry about Bobbie.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just want more

This was totally worth the wait. pleasewait for Chapter 3. Write more soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You guys still alive?

Hey, just checking in. Can't wait for the next installment. Hope you are both doing okay!

-Anonymous Fapper

MrCharonSrMrCharonSralmost 4 years ago

OK. Now where is the next part?

I am going back to read previous parts until you publish more of this great literature.

Do not take too long please.

QbblabQbblabalmost 4 years ago
Hope you're doing okay!

It's been a bit since an update (even a comment one) I hope you're both doing alright! I know life is weird for everyone right now. I hope you can update us all soon but I understand if that might not be a priority atm. I look forward to reading what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Grief stricken

I hope you are both safe and well, first off. Well, this saga was good while it lasted, right guys (and gals)? Like the rest of you I long for continuing installments, but I fear this tale is at an end. I must have reached the stage of acceptance because I am not upset. I am extremely grateful for the boundless enjoyment derived from your epic. I tip my metaphorical cap to you, sir and madam. Thank you.

(First and only comment left on Literotica.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm a little worried about these guys

No comments or posts in a couple of months... very unlike them. Hope they are doing okay and will write more soon

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 4 years agoAuthor
No, we aren't dead

Sorry, lots of other things going on that are vying for our attention - like Wayne's job. Believe it or not, we aren't just purveyors of fine smut 😀. Suffice to say that Wayne's job is intimately tied to the cloud, and the pandemic has everything moving to the cloud, so things are a bit hectic at chez Triskelion. Add to that publishing pressures in the vanilla world - yeah, we also write in the genres where you have to say "Oh, fudge!" Instead of "Aww, fuck."

Chapter Three is getting close, though. Stay tuned.

Okay, Ann says the truth isn't creative enough. Fine, we're dealing with a full on revolt in our dungeon. Maria is being a diva and demanding more scenes, Demonica is trying to bust out of the basement, and we're running short of Titty Grow...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
loveyourwork

maria has ALWAYS been a diva, she manages to worm herself into enough chapters already, anyone else would be happy with that amount of exposure. Demonica has been problematic forever, it can't possibly be a surprise. and if the church has to have a few DD in stead of J cups, is that really the end of the world?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

Great stories can't wait for your your next story.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 4 years ago
Writing for the Vanilla World

I picked up a tip from Demetri Martin that might help you with writing for a Vanilla audience...remember, yep and yes mean the same thing...unless you’re having sex.

“Oh yep! Oh God yep! Yep...yyeepp...YEP!!!”

I can’t IMAGINE you needed that tidbit of knowledge but I hope it made you smile.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 4 years agoAuthor
ROFL

Oh, yep! Yep! YEEEEPPPPP!

We love it!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3...

Is in the queue. Should be up by Monday or so.

Sorry about the long delays. Work and vanilla writing schedules collided, but we are back on Dr. De-Mona and half way through Chapter 4!

Chapter 5 will round this one out, and then we'll be starting Transformations: Morpheus which goes back to the very beginning of the saga. Stay tuned!

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Chaos and more chaos. My brain hurts trying to keep up with the stories and the characters.

Another excellent chapter. Puzzled as to why there are so few comments.

Still rooting for the goodies but who are they? Trying to work out exactly who Demonica is in the real world. Who does she closely resemble? Hmm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...