Transformations - Rose Ch. 03

Story Info
Constance makes a choice. Ray's Coven.
4.6k words
4.64
18.7k
19

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcome!

*****

Constance got in the elevator with Ray. Demona had taken back her pink uniform, but Ray had found her clothes in Stallion's.

Which is why she was wearing a t-shirt with the words "Sweet Ass Bitch" in a rainbow of colors on the front. It was paired with a latex micro-miniskirt in a zebra pattern and five-inch stripper heels.

"You know, I was wearing a designer dress from Saks when you took me. Manolo Blahnik pumps. A Gucci purse. Probably $5000 worth of clothes."

The elevator door shut.

Ray pressed 10. "Sorry, they were probably burned - Ben was only after what was in the clothes."

Constance watched the numbers count up as the elevator went down. 2, 3, 4...

Her heart started racing. Without thinking, she reached out and grabbed Ray's big hand. "I... I've been here before... with you..." But that was just a dream! 5, 6, 7...

He pulled her close. "You remember that?"

8...

She hid her face in his big chest. What was wrong with her? "It was... real?"

Ray nodded and kissed the top of her head.

9...

She held her breath. Monsters were real. Days ago in this elevator, the doors had opened on level 9 and the monsters had almost taken her. Ray had saved her.

10. She could breathe again, but she stayed close to him. "I thought it was a dream." She looked up into his eyes. "You saved me."

Ray shrugged. "Well, sort of."

"Why?"

The doors opened.

He pulled her along into the hallway. "It's hard to explain. The Church wanted me to lobotomize you."

"What? Why?"

"You're... well, you're short."

"I am not! I'm five foot three!" She was sensitive about her height.

Ray laughed. "It's nothing personal, the Church just doesn't need as many... petite whores as tall ones."

Constance smiled. "You wouldn't let them... you saved me twice. Again, why me?"

He squeezed her hand. "There's something about you. Maybe I sensed you were one of us. Or, maybe I'm just a sucker for redheads."

"Am I? One of you?" She asked.

"Not quite. We're doing what we do to save the world, you're doing it for profit."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing. We all have nice things too, but we're giving back. You'll have to do that too, if you want to be one of us."

Constance frowned. "What if I don't want to?"

"Then, Doctor Constance Burns, you are the luckiest woman to ever set foot in this facility - because we will let you go and let you continue your evil ways." Ray smiled and brushed her red hair out of her eyes.

"Really?" She asked.

Ray nodded. "Or, you can stay here with us... with me." He ran his hand down her face. "We'll make you immortal. You will be loved, cherished."

"By you?"

"Yes, Constance. By me. I can only have twelve mates in my coven. That's forever. I already have four. You will be the fifth. Now, you won't be Constance. Sugar will erase your memory of being a dentist and your side business. You'll be my Rose. Forever."

She smiled and reached out. She traced the thick bulge in his pants. "I'm tempted, Ray. In that cell? With you?"

"You remember that too?"

She bit her lower lip. "Yes. Every second of it. I mean, I didn't know where I was or who I was. I thought it was a dream. But, yes, Ray. I remember it now. I mean you abducted me and I got off on it, I guess I am a sick fuck."

Ray laughed. "We all are."

She ran a finger down the front of his shirt. "And, as tempting as your beautiful cock is? I like who I am, Ray... I think I need to go back to my old life."

Ray sighed. "There is a third option."

"There is?"

"You go back to your old life, but as an agent of the Church of Morpheus. You'll still be my mate, but you'll be Constance. Actually, you'll be a White Witch like Sugar. You'll be immortal, strong, and able to control people with your mind."

Constance stared up at him. "I'd be like Sugar?"

"Yes. It would be like being a goddess. The catch is: no more freelancing, no more selling women to pimps, and no more drugs like molly."

"Oh, so I'd be a good guy?" She asked with a grin.

"Fuck no. We're evil. But we don't inflict unnecessary misery, and we don't tolerate people who do. We love our victims, and we give them back as much as we take. All those women we've turned into giggling bimbos? They are happy. Very happy."

"They're brainwashed."

"Yep. They are. But we brainwash them into being fulfilled, happy members of the New Order. What's better? Being truly happy, or being a nation of depressed, repressed, Prozac addicts?"

She looked up at him and smiled. "A White Witch, huh?"

"Yes. Maybe one of the most powerful beings on earth."

She took his arm. "So, how do we start?"

"Option 3?"

"Who am I to turn down being made into a goddess? But, tell me, the Church? They're okay with this?"

"Oh, yes. No problem."

***

"No! I absolutely forbid it!" Sister Asmodea roared in the conference room on level three. "You and Ray have overstepped your bounds, Sugar Tits! If Havana finds out, they'll lobotomize the lot of you!"

The skinny latex nun was trying her best to look imposing as she leaned on the table.

Sugar was unimpressed. "Asmodea, calm down."

"Do not tell me to calm down! Goddamn it, I am the Church in this fucking facility. How dare you unilaterally decide to violate Church doctrine."

Sugar looked across the table at Asmodea's thick counterpart. "Sister Alicia, why don't you take Asmodea back to your bedroom and eat the poor dear out. She obviously needs a good fuck - she's cranky."

Alicia looked up in confusion at her beloved.

Asmodea frowned. "She's trying to make a joke, Alicia. And failing. I am not cranky!"

Doctor Demona was sitting at the other end with her pink heels up on the table. "Yeah, you are."

"You! Be quiet. You of all people should know better - we know nothing about this woman. She is obviously a psychopath."

Demona giggled. "Really? Look around, you rubber penguin. The world is mad, and we are the maddest of all."

"A White Witch's IQ has to be..."

Sugar tapped her nails on the table. "Demona?"

"Constance has an IQ close to 180. She's a goddamn criminal genius. Perfect White Witch material. Only one smarter is Maria Marapova. Oh, sorry, Sugar. You're smart as a tack too."

"No offense taken, darling."

Asmodea deflated. "And, what about her people? What are we going to do with them?"

"We'll handle them on a one by one basis."

Asmodea sat down and laid her head on her arms. "We don't have permission to start a new recruitment center. Oh, God, when Havana finds out..."

"Just ask them."

"And, if they say no?"

"We'll do it anyway."

"Sometimes I hate you, Sugar."

"I love you too, you skinny bitch."

***

Ray opened a door near the lab where Constance had been held. He motioned her inside.

She started laughing. It was a bedroom with champagne colored satin sheets. A crystal decanter sat on the nightstand.

The entire room was covered in rose petals.

"You cannot be serious," Constance said.

"Hey, I don't take a new bride every day."

Constance sighed and looked down.

"What's wrong?"

"Not how I pictured my wedding night."

"You can back out. It's not too late," Ray said. He touched her arm and smiled.

"No, it's not that. I just pictured, you know, a white dress, violins, doves, an audience..."

Ray laughed. "Well, you have the audience." He pointed to the cameras on the walls and ceilings.

"Oh, my God! Are people watching?"

"Several million in Cuba. Making a White Witch is a rare event."

She looked back at her feet. "But, my clothes..."

"Shh," Ray whispered. "You're beautiful." He drew her into his arms and picked her up.

She thrilled at his touch. No man had ever made her feel this way.

"Wait, what about the robot girl?" Constance asked.

Ray smiled. "Rita? What about her?"

"Is she okay with us... fucking? Is she going to come down here and tear my arms off?"

Ray laughed. "Constance, honey, Rita wanted to hurt you because you hurt me. She loves me. We all protect each other." He kissed her lightly. "We also fuck. Each other and other people, together and on our own. We don't have jealousy, Constance. It's stripped from us. If Rita was here right now, she would go to bed with us." He cocked his head. "But, I'm taking you into the coven. This is our special night. I want you, Constance."

He laid her on the bed, pushing her rubber skirt up over her athletic hips and peeling off her t-shirt. Her big breasts stood up like ripe melons and Ray wasted no time kissing and sucking them.

Constance gasped and pulled Ray's t-shirt over his head. His body was hard muscled. If there was an ounce of fat on him, she couldn't find it. An artist sculpting a perfect man would have wept at how inadequate they were in comparison.

Was it lust she felt or love? She didn't know, and she didn't care. He might be Satan, but he had promised her eternal life, unlimited power, and unending love. And, she had no doubt he meant every word he said.

He rose up on his knees and smiled down at her. She ran her nails down his washboard stomach. Six pack? He had at least a twelve pack, muscles bulged where there shouldn't be any.

He unbuttoned and unzipped the khakis.

She laughed and slid them down.

He leaned forward and she grabbed the base of his cock.

Her hand wouldn't fit around it.

"How... How do we do this?"

Ray kissed her neck. "I make love to you."

"No, no, Ray, I want you to fuck me."

"Same thing."

"No, it's not."

"With us, it will be."

"Oh, shit," his cock throbbed in her hand. So big!

"See the decanter on the table?"

She looked at the container of milky fluid. "Yes."

"That's White Witch Ambrosia. When I cum, I'm going to make you drink that fluid at the same time. You'll be bound to me forever, and the drink will give you White Witch powers. It has to be at the same time. If I cum before you drink, you'll be bound to me but not a White Witch. If you drink before I cum, you'll be a White Witch, but you won't be bound to me."

She grinned. "What's to stop me from just grabbing the decanter and drinking right now?"

He shook his head. "Nothing."

She slowly jacked his cock. "Lots of holes in that plan."

"It's all on you, Constance."

"How do you know I won't just turn on you after I'm super Constance?"

"You won't."

"Why?"

"You get one more thing from our bond."

"What's that?"

"Empathy." He slid down her body and licked her swollen clit.

"Oh! Fuck!" His tongue was amazing. It pushed inside her and she came. It wasn't possible. Was she that turned on? Had they done something to her when she slept? She had never been so hot.

He licked and sucked, driving her to the edge again faster than she would have believed possible. She ran her fingers through his short blond hair, urging him on.

Again, hard spasms rocked her.

She looked at the closest camera, imagined all those people watching her being ravaged.

Third time, even harder than the first two. She must have always been an exhibitionist and not known it.

He slid up her body, smiling, his lips coated in her juice. He kissed her hard, and she tasted them both on his lips.

She felt his thick head pushing at her twat. She opened her mouth to say 'yes' but, in the same instant, he pushed deep inside her and nothing mattered but his beautiful, long cock.

Her eyes sprang open. So deep! So full! She felt like her whole life had been leading up to this and she actually cried.

He was looking at her as he fucked her. Smiling, he kissed away her tears and whispered, "I love you, Constance. From the minute I laid eyes on you."

She wrapped her legs around his thrusting hips.

Constance wasn't used to being the passive one. But Ray was a force of nature between her thighs. She kissed and suckled his neck as he pounded into her harder and harder. Orgasms rippled through her, one after another.

"Close, darling... I'm close," he whispered.

"Yes! Do it, Ray! I want to be yours. I don't even care about being a White Witch. I just want you," she whispered. Did she mean it? She didn't know.

It didn't matter. Ray was in control. Had she ever been? He raised up, pushing even deeper.

And, then the decanter was at her lips.

Ray roared. She felt him cum deep inside her, and, at the same time, the sweet liquid filled her mouth. She drank it down.

And, then the world exploded in light and color.

***

White Witches can fly.

That thought passed through her mind as she soared through the clouds. The air was warm and smelled of sea salt. She flew faster and faster.

Words were carried on the wind.

"La Noche de las Brujas..."

"Thank you for flying Air Cuba. Remember to wear the proper necklace: red means you are not open to sexual activity, yellow means you might be open, just ask! And, finally, green means take me anytime, anywhere..."

"Morpheus is somewhere in the Caribbean. We don't know where..."

"Brittney!"

"Slutz-Net! It set a trap... the backdoor was a honeypot... my God, it's everywhere..."

Something was flying directly toward her, emerging from the clouds.

It was Sugar, but it wasn't. Her outfit was different, still white latex but somehow it seemed newer. She crashed into her and they rolled together through the cloud filled skies. "Constance! It's us! We are his hand, not the Church! Time is fluid, it bends!"

Sugar was swept away by the wind.

Constance fell. Blue green sea appeared as she fell through the clouds. A yellow sand beach grew larger and larger...

Warmth. She opened her eyes. The surf crashed somewhere nearby, and the sun warmed her skin. She snoozed, happy and warm on the beach.

A shadow fell across her.

The man was tall. He would have towered over Ray.

Ray. Her beloved. Oh, God, she loved him. She wanted to cry.

"Hello, little one."

She squinted in the bright sun.

The man was tall and handsome, wearing nothing but pants of thin gauze. The baggy legs fluttered in the sea breeze.

His cock was clearly outlined, bigger even than Ray's.

He was standing in the air two inches above the sand. "I see why he wanted you. You're beautiful, with a dark heart and mind, but a bright soul." He sat down on the sand... no, not on it... above it. He floated beside her.

"You're Morpheus," she whispered as she sat up.

He stared out at the calm sea. "I am."

"But, you're a man."

He smiled but kept his gaze on the horizon. "All gods are men - in the inclusive sense, mankind. Cock, pussy, it doesn't matter. You are a goddess, Constance. Do you feel different?"

She stared at him. "No."

"Neither do I. It's like a frog in a pot of water. If you bring it up to a boil slow enough, the frog won't even notice until he's dead. That's how you become a god, I think. A little at a time until you're fully cooked."

"What are you the god of?" she asked.

He finally looked at her. He laughed out loud. "You are something. I am the god of death and rebirth. Of sex. Of lust." He took her hand placed it on his hard cock through the gauze. "Of pure freedom and release."

Constance was breathing heavy.

"You are mine," he whispered as he rolled her onto her back. "And, I am yours."

She wrapped her legs around him as he slid out of the gauze. His cock touched her pussy.

He thrust.

***

Constance opened her eyes. Ray was still deep inside her. He was smiling down at her.

"I love you," she said. She burst into tears unable and unwilling to control the emotion.

"And, I love you," Ray whispered. "That, my dear sweet Constance, is why I have no fear of you turning on me."

***

Polyamory. Constance knew what it was, but she hadn't ever thought about it as a lifestyle choice.

Now, lying next to Ray in the middle of a room with a floor that was basically a huge bed, she was experiencing it firsthand. Ray had wanted to keep her in the rose petal filled room all night, but Constance had been curious.

So, she lay on the soft floor of the harem in low light with Ray's right arm wrapped around her as the robot girl snuggled against him on the left.

Rita had her hand on his cock, stroking him gently as he kissed her.

She caught Constance staring. "Stop worrying. We aren't jealous. I won't kill you if you touch him."

Constance gingerly reached down and fondled his big balls while Rita stroked him.

Ray laughed and kissed first Constance and then Rita.

Rita slid down his body and kissed the tip of his cock with her rubber lips.

"Mmm," Ray whispered.

Rita was watching her as she kissed and licked.

Constance's mouth was watering. They had definitely done something to her. She was too turned on.

Rita leaned back. She squeezed Ray's cock and pointed it toward Constance. "Come on."

Constance smiled and slid down. She kissed the head of Ray's cock, letting his precum flow into her mouth as Rita pumped.

"Open wider. Take more of him."

Constance licked and sucked. She opened wide and felt the peach sized head glide past her lips.

Rita smiled and pumped.

Precum poured onto her tongue, slid down her throat. So delicious, she gulped it down.

"Enough," Rita whispered.

Constance pulled back, breathing heavy.

Rita threw her pink plastic leg over Ray.

The robot's rubber pussy lips sucked onto his shaft and she sank down to the root.

Constance smiled and moaned.

Rita smiled at her and nodded as Ray groaned and grabbed Rita's waist.

He fucked her gently, letting her set the tempo with her up and down motion.

It was a strange dynamic. Constance loved Ray, but she now loved Rita as well. She knew instinctively that Rita was the love of Ray's life, and vice versa, but there was room for everyone in each heart.

She found herself crying again.

Ray must have sensed it, because he hugged her close. "What is it?"

"So... beautiful. I..."

Ray smiled as he fucked Rita gently. "It's the empathy. We complete each other. Now do you understand?"

"Yes!" She said and covered his face with kisses.

She felt a hand on her hip.

Rita was smiling at her.

She leaned forward and kissed Constance tenderly. She lifted her up, dragging her over Ray, who pulled her thighs open.

Rita settled Constance down on Ray's face, and he plunged his tongue deep inside her pussy.

"Oh, oh, God," Constance whispered as she began to grind her pussy on Ray's mouth.

Rita, who still rode Ray's cock slowly, pulled her close and kissed her.

Not gently this time, it was fierce, needy.

Constance moaned into her mouth as Ray brought her closer and closer.

She reached down with her right hand and found Rita's rubber clit. She stroked it gently. "You can feel this, right?"

Rita laughed in her ear. "Of course, I can feel everything you can feel."

She kissed Rita's neck and began crying again.

"Why are you crying?"

"I hurt him. You wanted to kill me."

"Shh, it's over now. You're one of us. I love you, Constance."

"I love you! So much!" She was so close to cumming, she rubbed Rita's clit harder.

"I can't believe you started without us," Sugar Tits said. She and Demona were already peeling off their clothes before they even shut the door.

Constance laughed. "Get over here."

The white latex halter fell away revealing Sugar's huge, beautiful breasts.

Can you hear me yet? Sugar asked.

Constance squinted. "Huh? Of course I can hear you."

I'm in your head, dummy. Just think the words back to me.

Sugar?

Yes.

Oh, my God!

Don't tell. Only us witches know we can do this.

"Oh, oh God!" Constance was cumming. She ground her crotch on Ray as he tongue fucked her hard.

12