Transformations - Rose Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnh," Rita whispered. She had stopped fucking.

"Are you cumming?" Constance whispered.

"Yes."

She kissed Rita's face over and over.

Sugar and Demona knelt beside them.

Demona leaned Rita back into her arms, twisting the robot's nipples as she kissed her shoulder. "I've got you, Pinocchio."

Rita laughed and cuddled as she slipped off Ray and fell into the tattooed doctor's arms.

Meanwhile, Sugar pulled Constance onto her lap and cradled her against her big, leaking tits.

Constance wrapped her lips around a nipple and sucked, drinking down the milk.

Can you feel me in your mind? Sugar said with her mind.

Yes. I can.

You try. What am I feeling?

Love. You love me.

Yes, and I feel it coming from you too.

She raised her head and kissed Sugar's lips. And, suddenly she was crying again.

Sugar laughed. "That will pass. You've never been loved like this, have you?"

She shook her head and cried on Sugar's shoulder.

Sugar kissed her face. "Look."

Rita had taken control of Demona, spinning her around on the mattress and dipping her fingers into Demona's pierced pussy.

Constance giggled as Rita's fingers began to vibrate in Demona's cunt.

"Gaah!," Demona squealed. "Too high! You're going to make me..."

"Make you what?"

"Fuck, I'm going to squirt. Or pee, not sure which. Turn them the fuck down!"

"Mmm, watersports," Sugar laughed.

Constance giggled and kissed her breast.

"Fuck! Rita! Goddamn it!" Demona laughed, but she was working her hips as hard as she could to get more of the robot's fingers.

"Call me Pinocchio one more time, bitch," Rita giggled.

"Oh! You sensitive asshole!"

"Hmm, there's an idea," Rita said and her little finger swung in and up, sliding into Demona's tight hole.

"Fuck! Goddamn it! Sugar make her stop! I swear to fuck I'm going to pee."

"Rita, you really should stop."

"Fine," Rita said. The vibrations stopped and her little finger slipped out of Demona's ass.

"Thank you. Now, let's do that again, but slower." Demona was panting.

"Rita, you needed to stop, because I think Demona needs... cock."

Demona's eyes bulged. "No! Goddamn it!"

Rita laughed as Ray crawled over to them, his hard cock hanging down.

"Ray, don't you dare! I'm a lesbian goddamn it!" Demona pleaded, but she was laughing.

Sugar winked at Constance. "Come on. Let's help." They scurried over.

Rita was crouched behind Demona's head. She held her shoulders down as Sugar and Constance lay down on either side of the goth doctor.

Together Sugar and Constance nuzzled and kissed her face, neck, breasts.

"Oh, you goddamn assholes," Demona groaned. "I like pussy, you fuckers!"

"Me too," Ray said as he kissed and sucked her clit.

"Fuck!"

"Here's some pussy for you," Sugar said. She reached over and slid three fingers into Constance's pussy.

Constance moaned into Demona's neck.

Sugar pulled her fingers out of Constance's cunt and smeared the juice on Demona's lips.

Demona licked hungrily. "Oh, fuck me! You taste like heaven."

Ray raised up. "Did she just say, 'fuck me'?"

Demona shook her head. "Goddamn you Ray, don't you fucking dare."

Ray laughed and slid into her gently, his thumb rubbing her clit.

Demona's eyes rolled back in her head. "I'm a lesbian you jerks."

"Oh, shut up and pretend it's Courtney with a strap on, you ditzy lez," Sugar whispered.

"Unnh, oh, God, so good! Damn you, Ray. So fucking big. Guess I really am bi... assholes."

Constance and Sugar covered her body with kisses as Ray brought her off over and over again.

***

Ray and Rita were spooned together as they slept, though the sleep was probably feigned by Rita.

Demona was curled in a ball beside them, cum dripping from her pussy, down her thigh, and onto the mattress.

Sugar and Constance lay on their sides nearby, facing each other. Sugar caressed Constance's full breasts idly with one hand. "Demona makes nice breasts, doesn't she?"

"Do they look good?"

"You're beautiful, Constance. We all love you."

The tears. Again. "Goddamn it, when is this going to stop?"

Sugar smiled and touched her face. "Soon. So, what do you think of our little 'marriage'?"

"I've never been happier, and that disturbs me on so many levels."

Sugar nodded. "I know."

"Not to mention that I am going to have to spend most of my time away in White Plains."

"Doing Morpheus's work," Sugar made a serious face and laughed.

"Did you dream of him when they made you?"

"Everyone does. The White Witches, even the nuns dream of him. The men don't, I don't think he talks to them."

"I saw you. In my dream."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, you were wearing this outfit like the one you have only... I don't know... more futuristic. You told me something about 'We are his true hand, not the Church' and 'Time is fluid?'"

Sugar frowned.

"Do you have any idea what that might mean?"

Sugar shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe nothing. Hard to know what the fuck Morpheus is thinking."

"So, he's real?"

"Oh, he's real all right. I think Asmodea has actually met him in the flesh. She won't talk about it."

"I heard other things in there too. What does 'La Noche de las bru... bro...'"

"Brujas?"

"Yeah, that was the word. My Latin is rusty."

"Not Latin. Spanish. La Noche de las Brujas - the night of the witches. That was the night the Church pulled off the coup in Cuba. They brainwashed all the communist government wives and girlfriends and programmed them to kill the fuckers. All at the same time. La Noche de las Brujas."

"Why would I hear that? What does it mean?"

Sugar laughed and shook her head. "Who knows, sweetie. Probably just some kind of background psychic noise. Your antennae are turned on. You're going to pick up all kinds of weird shit."

"Other than our mental chat room, I can't tell any difference at all."

"That's because you haven't run into any normals yet. We have no power over the indoctrinated - nuns, whoremasters, whores? They're immune. If they've taken transformative ambrosia, you can't control them. Us White Witches can send telepathic messages to one another, but that's it. Normals, though? They are wide open for control."

"Mmm, I can't wait. There's this young guy in my building, he's got to be hung like a horse..."

"Oh, that part is definitely fun. But the gift works both ways. Normals are broadcasting all the time, and you are going to hear it all. The ceaseless chatter is maddening."

***

12