All Comments on 'Transformations - Rose Ch. 03'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
milkyrosemilkyroseabout 5 years ago
;)

Much better than the last one. Are we ever going to get a story about La Noche de las Brujas. Yes, I copied and pasted that...high school spanish wasn't easy. stupid verbs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Romance scene

This was probably the sweetest chapter. Thanks for writing.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Definitely loved it!

Can't wait to see what WWC (White Witch Constance) will be up to! Also I really liked the fact that her true self was all preserved (I thought she was going to be a sociopath Rose, kind of a meet-in-the-middle).

Good job guys, keep 'em comin cause I'll keep readin 'em

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
La Noche de las Brujas and other stuff

Yes, you will find out about that night in a future book.

We do focus a lot on the more evil aspects of what they are doing, but no one is totally evil. At their hearts, they are sociopaths to normals only, but very loving to one another. For those of you who like romance, we wanted to show the softer side of our polyamorous characters.

Chapter 4 should be up very soon.

DragonsDragonsover 4 years ago
Level 9 and Cox

When do we read about the re taking of level 9 and Cox vision of Adam?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Level 9

Level 9 will be explored in Transformations: Doctor Demona which is right after Transformations: Return to Sinful Suburbia - we'll be writing Demona in February and March.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Still rolling along delightfully.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...