Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it is. You're going to love it."

Margaret gritted her teeth. "I am not going in that place! Dressed like this? They'll think I'm a hooker!"

"In a custom made Italian designer dress? I don't think so. That's well beyond a hooker's budget." She opened the driver's side door. "Are you coming or staying?"

"You can't be serious?!"

Stacie sighed. "I'm going in. It might take me a while, so just get comfortable. If you see any cute men out here in the parking lot, save one for me." She got out and adjusted her skirt below her ass before closing her door.

"Oh, my God," Margaret whispered to the empty car. She groaned and got out, closing the car door behind her.

Stacie grinned mischievously at her. "That's my girl."

"I'm keeping my eyes closed, and I swear if anyone says a word to me? I'll scream and call an Uber."

Stacie laughed and led the way through the front door.

There was a reception desk inside, but it was empty.

Stacie frowned. "That's odd."

"What's odd?"

"There's usually the sweetest girl sitting here. Rita. She's one of those cosplay people - dresses like a plastic robot."

"A what?"

"A plastic... oh, never mind." She opened the inner door and stepped into the brightly lit interior.

"Oh!" Margaret said as she walked in behind her. The store was all chrome and neon inside with racks and racks of sex toys, lingerie, and dirty movies. Margaret had been in one only once before: a giggling outing with her sorority sisters looking for gag gifts decades ago.

The walls were covered in posters for adult movies.

At the far end, a doorway led to a darkened hall beyond. Above it in pink neon script were the words: Video Booths.

The store was empty other than the woman manning the cash register.

The employees evidently had to wear costumes. The tall, thick brunette behind the counter was dressed in a latex fetish nun outfit, complete with cowl. The white band across her forehead was adorned with a strange looking inverted cross.

"Sister Alicia, isn't it?" Stacie asked as she smiled up at the nun behind the register.

"Stacie Fuchs! Good to see you again!" The girl said with a smile.

Stacie looked around. "Where is everyone?"

Alicia shrugged. "They're all in the city and left me to mind the store. They took the van a couple of days ago. Asmodea calls me every evening." She leaned forward conspiratorially. "I think they're up to naughty things."

"Mmm, I'll bet," Stacie said with a wink. She reached out and took Margaret's hand, pulling her forward. "This is my new friend, Margaret. I so wanted her to meet Sugar Tits."

"Sugar what?" Margaret whispered.

The nun looked Margaret up and down. Then she very disturbingly licked her lips. "Sugar will be very upset she missed Margaret here. Bring her back in a few days?"

"Oh, I will." She nodded back toward the booths. "Anyone back in the booths?"

"A few regulars."

"Still get the company discount on toys?"

Alicia winked. "Take anything you want."

Stacie smiled and dragged Margaret along behind her toward the racks.

***

Tyler and Levi finished their sodas and Emily returned to take the glasses.

This time she leaned over in front of them showing an acre of cleavage.

Tyler stared intently at the tit flesh, and Emily eased the glass from his hand.

He blinked and looked up to see her smiling at him.

He blushed and smiled back.

"Will there be anything else, gentlemen?" Emily asked as she stood up straight. "Relief, perhaps?"

Tyler looked up at her. "Relief?"

"Your cocks have been erect since you walked in. Part of my duties are to see to your sexual needs." She said the words in a sweet, sultry voice without an ounce of mirth. She sounded like a waitress offering something from a menu.

Tyler looked at Levi. "See, I told you: old school, 70s slow burn, full bush porn."

Emily laughed. "My pubic hair has been removed. No full bush."

"What kind of sexual relief are you offering?" Levi asked.

"Hand jobs, blow jobs, or anal sex - Mistress has me locked in chastity, so I'm afraid you won't be able to fuck my cunt. My breasts are available as well - would you like a titty fuck? I can also act as a submissive or a dominant." She lifted her right leg and set the toe and heel of her ballet boot on Tyler's bare thigh below his cargo shorts. "I've noticed you staring at my feet. If you have a foot fetish, you can jerk off onto my boot."

Tyler stared at her heel digging into his thigh. "I... no... that's okay."

"Are you sure?"

Tyler nodded and swallowed hard. "No, I'll take something off the main menu, thanks."

Levi stifled a laugh.

"Oral?" Emily asked.

Tyler nodded. "Yes, please."

Emily smiled and dropped to her knees between his chubby thighs.

Tyler looked at Levi. "Hey, wait, umm... shouldn't we be alone or something?"

Levi laughed. "I'll wait in the kitchen." He stood up and headed out of the room.

Emily rubbed Tyler's crotch gently.

"Wait. You... why are you doing this?" Tyler asked.

"I'm supposed to."

"You don't have to. Is this some kind of fetish for you? Like you're turned on acting like a sexy French maid?"

She stared up at him. "I am a sexy French maid." She kissed the front of his cargo shorts.

He touched her soft platinum blonde hair. "I only want you to do this if you want to."

She squinted up at him. "Why?"

"Huh? Because, I don't know, I only want this if you want it too."

Emily smiled. "I want it, Tyler." She unzipped his cargo shorts and slipped her hand inside.

"I'm not... you know... big or anything."

"I don't care." She unbuttoned his shorts and eased them down. The briefs came down next.

"God," Tyler whispered as she kissed his cock.

"You've never done this before, have you?"

Tyler laughed. "Short fat kid like me? I was a real stud in high school. Had to beat the chicks off with a broom handle."

She laughed. "You're funny."

Tyler shook his head. "No, I've never done anything. Like ever."

She nodded. "That's okay." She leaned down and sucked him into her mouth.

Tyler dug his fingers into the leather couch.

He knew he wouldn't last long, especially when she started moving her head up and down.

He felt like his cock was a foot long and made of steel, while in reality it was around six inches and thin.

Her mouth was warm and wet as she took him balls deep and then slid off till nothing was in her mouth other than his swollen head.

She slid him out of her mouth. "I thought you would cum faster. You have a very nice cock." She smiled up at him. "Put your fingers in my hair. Force me."

"What? No. I don't have to do that."

"I want you to. I want you to make me take it."

Tyler sighed and took her hair gently. He guided her back to his cock.

She sucked him into her mouth.

Tyler pushed her down till he could feel her lips touching his ball sack. He moved her gently up and down, growing bolder with each stroke, forcing her to take it even deeper.

She moaned as she sucked, and Tyler felt the wonderful vibrations in her throat each time she did.

Nineteen years without sex with anyone other than his hand, and now he was getting head from a beautiful fetish model.

He was thrusting up with his hips with each down stroke.

"I'm going to cum!" He groaned.

And, then he was pumping cum into her throat as she gurgled and purred.

He let go of her hair and instead gripped the leather couch so hard he thought it might rip.

She continued to suck and swallow.

"S... Stop... God."

She stopped sucking and instead licked him gently, cleaning him. "Did I please you?"

Tyler laughed. "You were amazing."

"Thank you, sir."

Tyler shook his head. "Don't call me that."

She smiled up at him and licked the cum from her lips. "I'm supposed to."

"Not with me, okay? Just call me Tyler."

"Yes, Tyler." She stood up. "I need to attend to Master Levi now. Will there be anything else?"

He just had sex for the first time, so why did he feel like shit? He shook his head. "No. Thank you, Emily."

She turned and walked away.

Emily paused halfway across the floor.

Her right hand was trembling, and she looked down at it. She just stared at the tremors as if she were confused.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked.

The tremor stopped. "Yes. I'm fine." Her voice sounded far away. "Tyler?"

"Yes?"

"I wanted to. What I did? I wanted to." She resumed walking to the kitchen, body swaying.

***

"What about this one?" Stacie asked as she held up a double ended, pink dildo. For the past ten minutes, she had been on a mission to find the kinkiest sex toy in Stallion's.

"What do you do with that?" Margaret whispered.

"One end in your pussy, one in your ass. Or, you can share the other end with a friend," Stacie said with a wicked grin.

"Oh." Margaret had decided a few things in the last few hours. First, her new friend Stacie was utterly insane and a total slut.

And, second, if she ever got back home she was never going to go near her again.

This day she thought was going to be a fun distraction had turned into a nightmare. Between the lewd dress and her own shameful behavior at the mall, and finally this field trip to a sex shop, she was ready to go home and hide in the closet.

Margaret jumped as something vibrated against her arm.

"This one has a strong motor in it," Stacie said as she held a long black vibrator to Margaret's forearm.

Margaret pulled away.

"Would you loosen up?" Stacie laughed. "It's just a vibrator."

"I'd really like to go home."

Stacie rolled her eyes. "You do own a vibrator don't you, Maggie?"

Margaret felt woozy. "No."

"No?! Oh, my God, are you kidding? How do you masturbate? I mean other than with your stepson's underwear?"

Margaret shook her head to clear it. "Stacie! Don't make fun of me."

She pointed the vibrator at her. "Answer the question."

Margaret sighed. "I normally don't masturbate. If I do, I use my fingers. Abe wouldn't..."

"Wouldn't what?" Stacie asked.

"He wouldn't like it if I used one of those."

"A vibrator? Why not?"

Margaret blushed. "He would find it... threatening."

Stacie burst out laughing.

Margaret looked around. The only person in the store appeared to be the weird nun. "Stop laughing."

"You mean, he's threatened by a vibrator?"

"They're always so big."

"So, you have to suffer because your husband has a little dick?"

"It's not little, it's average."

"Not by my standards."

Margaret smirked. "I'll bet."

Stacie stroked her arm. "I've taken them as long as your forearm."

Margaret stared at her.

Stacie smiled. "I terrify you, don't I?"

"You shock me, that's all. I don't like the games you play."

"How do you know? You haven't done anything but show a man your panties." She pushed the vibrator into Margaret's hand. "A gift. I can have anything in the store for free."

"I don't want this," Margaret said.

"Yes, you do, Maggie. You want it. You can't wait to try it out."

Margaret squeezed her eyes shut. What the fuck was going on? Sometimes Stacie said something, and Margaret just accepted it as truth immediately without question. Something was wrong! She took a deep breath. "I don't want that thing!" She said through gritted teeth.

Stacie looked shocked. "Maggie... you know you want this."

Realization washed over Margaret like a wave. "What have you done to me?"

"What are you talking about?" Stacie asked sweetly.

But, Margaret could see something in her eyes she hadn't seen until now: fear.

"Everytime you want me to do something, you call me Maggie instead of Margaret."

"Don't be silly."

"You did something to me!"

"Maggie! Calm down!"

Margaret felt her tension dissipate. And, that terrified her. "Oh, my God."

Stacie sighed. "Maggie. Relax for me."

Margaret's eyes started to close. "Don't."

"Maggie, sleep!"

Margaret passed out and fell into Stacie's arms.

***

Levi smiled as Emily swayed across the kitchen floor toward him. He was leaning against the kitchen island.

"And, what can I do for you, Master Levi?" Emily asked.

"Where did you come from?"

"Downstairs," she said simply.

"No, I mean where are you from?"

She shrugged. "Downstairs. I woke up there and began my duties."

Levi scoffed. "You don't remember anything before that?"

She shook her head. "I know my name is Emily di Fuchs. I belong to Mistress Stacie. I know how to cook and clean and fuck." She lifted the front of her rubber skirt displaying her rubber and metal chastity panties. "And, if I do a good job, Mistress will release me from my chastity and let me cum."

"And, part of that job is pleasing me and Tyler?"

She put her arms around his neck. "Yes, sir. I made Tyler cum. I swallowed every drop like a good slut. Would you like me to suck you too?" She reached down and cupped his package through his cutoffs.

He reached down and ran his hands up the back of her skirt, cupping her taut buttocks. "Actually, I think I'd like to try out your other hole."

"Yes, sir," she said and turned. She lifted her left leg straight out from her waist and balanced her stiletto on the kitchen island.

Levi lifted her skirt from behind.

The chastity only covered her pussy - a rubber strap ran between her ass cheeks attached to a steel ring that exposed her asshole.

Levi caressed her pucker and she moaned.

"You think Mistress Stacie would want me to do this?" Levi asked. Last night, Stacie had made it clear she wanted him to have sex with other women, but he was having trouble with the concept.

"Of course, I'm for the use of her guests. Bottom right hand drawer, sir," she said as she leaned forward and arched her back.

"Huh?"

"Bottom right hand drawer of the island, sir."

He opened the drawer.

There was a large jar of Coconut oil in the drawer.

"What's this for?"

Emily laughed. "Lubricant, sir. But, if you'd prefer to take me without, I enjoy pain."

"No, no... it's okay." He opened the jar. The oil was solid, a greasy white paste. He dipped his fingers in and pulled out about a teaspoon. It was clumpy, but as soon as it touched his fingers it began to melt.

He rubbed it with his thumb and fingers until it turned into clear oil.

Levi rubbed it gently into her pucker.

"Ooo," Emily whispered.

He eased his finger inside, pushing the oil deep.

She moved her ass slowly in a circle, obviously enjoying his touch.

Levi shoved his cutoffs down and his cock sprang up. He jacked his shaft a couple of times, oiling his cock as well.

He rocked his hips up and pressed his big cock against her little oiled hole.

"Yesss," she whispered. "Fuck me. Use me. Don't be gentle."

Levi smiled and thrust into her.

She grabbed the far edge of the island as Levi reached full penetration.

The steel ring was almost the same width as the base of his cock - combined with the woman's tight ass, Levi was in heaven!

He grabbed her latex wrapped waist and began to fuck her.

"God, yes. As hard as you want! Anything you want!" Emily groaned.

Levi needed no more encouragement. He fucked her hard and fast, feeling his nuts slap against her chastity as his cock gaped her ass open.

She moaned and fucked back against him as he took her. Her words were jumbled invocations of 'fuck' and 'sir' and 'master'.

Levi felt his nuts drawing up, ready to unleash a torrent in the maid's ass.

He pulled out of her causing her to whine in frustration.

Levi spun her around and pushed her to her knees.

He waved his ten inch cock in her face. "Suck, whore."

She dove on him, taking him balls deep in her throat.

Levi came, pouring cum into her. "Fuck yeah!"

He didn't see Tyler peering around the corner from the living room, his face a mask of despair.

***

"I can't imagine what's gone wrong here," Stacie said as she applied a cool rag to Margaret's brow.

Alicia shook her head. "I have no idea, sorry."

Stacie had carried Margaret into the office and laid her on the old couch.

If only Demona or Sugar were here. They would know what to do.

The hypnotic was experimental, maybe it's effects wore off after a time?

"Can you bring me a hypnotic injection? Maybe drinking it is just not as effective." Stacie asked.

"Yes," Alicia dashed out, her stilettos clicking on the floor.

She came back a few moments later with a syringe full of amber liquid.

Stacie leaned over Margaret.

Margaret opened her eyes. "N... No! Don't..."

"Shh, relax. Don't be afraid." She slipped the needle into Margaret's neck and let the liquid flow into her.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I'm saving you. You're life is going to be so wonderful. Just like mine," Stacie said as she eased the needle out of Margaret's neck.

The woman's eyes closed. "Can't... focus."

"Don't try, Maggie. Just listen to me."

"Yes, Stacie."

Stacie smiled. "There you are. Now, you're my good Maggie, aren't you?"

"Yesss."

"No more worries. If you just listen to me, I'll make everything better, Maggie."

"Yes, Stacie."

"Good. Now, in a few minutes, we're going to really turn on your inner slut." Stacie opened her purse and pulled out a small bundle of syringes. "I'll just have to tell Demona the tea failed. We'll have to go to the old fashioned method." She held up a syringe filled with red liquid and smiled.

***

Levi squeezed Emily's big breast through the latex dress. "You give that same sex milk Stacie gives?"

"Unnh, yes, Master Levi. But, Mistress put these on me," she pulled down the front of her dress.

Her nipples were encased in gleaming steel cups. "They're locked to my skin, Mistress Stacie is the only one who can remove them."

"Fuck." He tugged on the metal cups.

A change had come over him. Maybe it was the strange shit Stacie had done to him, or maybe he was just getting used to being a stud.

Somewhere in the middle of assfucking this slut, he came to the realization that Stacie was right: he was going to fuck thousands of women. Emily wasn't so much a person as a thing.

She was something to fuck.

He smiled. "Is there any of that milk around? I want to fuck you again, and, I could, but I like being as hard as I can be when I fuck that ass."

"Yes, Master Levi. Mistress has a supply in her bedroom."

"Just call me Master," Levi laughed. "Leave off the Levi."

"Yes, Master." Her write hand seemed to be trembling and she stared at it.

"Better."

***

Tyler walked away from the kitchen door.

It felt wrong to listen to Levi talking to Emily.

And, listening to him fuck her made him feel like shit.

He shook his head. What was wrong with him? This girl was some kind of sex worker that Stacie Fuchs had hired.

What the fuck was this Fuchs woman, anyway?

People like her didn't exist in real life. MILFs who lived in mansions and had sex servants? In kinky pornos yeah, but in real life? No.

The kitchen door opened.

Levi stuck his head in. "Hey, man, I'm taking her upstairs to Stacie's room."

Tyler nodded. "Yeah, okay."

And, for just a moment, for the first time, Tyler McGee hated his best friend, Levi Kent.

Levi stared at him. "You coming or what?"

"Huh?"

Levi rolled his eyes. "There's enough of her to share, man."

***

"What about this one?" Stacie asked.

Margaret jerked. Had she been daydreaming? They were still standing in the dildo section. Now Stacie held up a two foot long rubber dick that wasn't shaped like a human cock. It had a disk shaped head. "What in the hell is that?"

"Modeled after a horse."