Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret laughed. "God, Stacie, you're so weird."

Stacie licked the rubber head.

"Yuck! You don't know who's touched that, or worse." It was kind of kinky though. The long black vibrator Stacie had gifted her was heavy in her right hand.

She couldn't wait to get home and try it out! Fuck Abe! He was just going to have to put up with her new toy. He might get into it if they used it together.

Warmth spread up from her crotch.

Stacie laughed. "You can't wait to try out that monster, can you?"

Margaret blushed. "Abe's going to kill me."

"No, he won't. When he sees you taking that bad boy, he's going to lose his mind. Trust me, I know men."

Margaret smiled. She did trust Stacie. She certainly made life more interesting. "Home now?"

"In a minute." She took Margaret's hand. "Trust me one more time?"

"Depends, will it be as much fun as the rest of the day?" Margaret asked and bit her lower lip.

Stacie laughed. "Even more." She took a step toward the back of the store with Margaret in tow.

Margaret looked up at the neon sign announcing, 'Video Arcade'. "You can't be serious!"

"Come on. Watch some dirty movies with me."

Margaret stifled a laugh. "Alicia said there are men back there watching those dirty movies."

"Everyone has their own booth. Come on, you'll love it, Maggie." Stacie walked ahead of her, still holding the big dildo.

Why not? Margaret thought. She followed Stacie into the dark hallway. There were booths with doors and lights above them. Most of the lights were red, but a few were green.

Stacie opened the door to a green lighted booth a little larger than the others. "Entre vous."

"Wait, I thought you said everyone got their own booth?"

Stacie shrugged. "This one is for couples. Come on, you won't even know how to work the video player on your own."

"I could figure it out."

Stacie stuck out her lower lip and pouted. "Please, Maggie. I don't want to go in one by myself."

Margaret rolled her eyes. "Okay but keep your hands to yourself."

Stacie grinned mischievously as Margaret walked into the booth. "What would be the fun in that?" She reached under Margaret's skirt and pinched her ass.

Margaret squealed. "Stop it, weirdo!"

Stacie closed the door behind her and locked it.

The booth was about six feet wide and three feet deep.

There was a small stool built into the wall, but the most prominent feature was the large video monitor set into the back wall. There was a small set of buttons under it along with a bill accepter.

A blue and pink logo reading 'SlutzNet' spun in the center of the screen.

The floor was... sticky.

"Eww, do guys cum in here?" It smelled of semen and musk.

"What else, silly?" Stacie laughed as she pushed buttons under the screen.

The SlutzNet logo disappeared and the screen filled with an image of an orgy. Men and women in numerous combinations were fucking on the floor on a large carpet.

Margaret gasped. "Jesus, Stacie!"

"What? Haven't you ever?"

"An orgy?! No! Of course not!"

"That's a shame. I think you'd like it, Maggie." She pulled Margaret around and turned her to look at the screen. "Look at all those beautiful cocks. They're huge, aren't they?"

Margaret nodded as she watched the actors fucking on the screen.

"Oh, I love that," Stacie whispered as the camera switched to show a woman with a wide ass taking a cock in her pussy while a man knelt behind her and fed an enormous cock into her stretched ass.

Margaret gasped.

"Mmm, scary looking," Stacie whispered as she put her hands around Margaret's waist and embraced her from behind. "But, it feels amazing."

"Have you actually done that?"

Stacie giggled. "Yes. Do you think I'm horrible?"

Margaret bit her lip. She was getting so turned on. It was ridiculous, she'd seen porn before, and it never had this effect on her.

She was wet, nearly dripping.

"Do you?" Stacie repeated.

"What?"

"Do you think I'm horrible? Because, I've done all those things, Maggie. I've been in an orgy, I've made love to multiple men at one time." Her voice was little more than a whisper. "I've been with women as well."

Margaret froze. She turned slowly.

Stacie was smiling shyly. "I didn't want to say anything. I was afraid of scaring you. I'm bi. Please don't be angry?"

"I... I'm not angry. If... I mean, I'm not bi, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends."

Stacie smiled from ear to ear. "Oh, that makes me so happy!" She hugged Margaret tight.

A little too tight.

"Really, really not bi, Stacie," Margaret said gently.

"Oh! Sorry. You're just so tempting." Stacie released her. "Go on, watch the movie and I'll behave myself."

Margaret turned back to the screen.

Two women were locked in a passionate 69, tonguing each other's pink pussies. A man appeared behind the woman on top and pushed a huge cock into her pussy.

The woman on the bottom licked and sucked his balls while he fucked her friend.

Margaret had never been so turned on!

In this little booth with Stacie, who had just told her she swung both ways. The booth smelling of sex. The sexy images on the screen. The sound of other porn movies playing in the booths on either side.

All of it was pushing her buttons.

"Why don't you use it?" Stacie whispered.

"What?"

Stacie laughed and looked down at Margaret's right hand.

Margaret followed her gaze.

The big black vibrator.

"In here? With you?!" Margaret hissed.

"Why not?" Stacie said. She sat down on the little seat attached to the wall.

And, then she spread her legs.

Margaret looked away quickly - Stacie wasn't wearing panties.

Her pussy was pink and smooth and glistening in the low light.

"Stacie! Don't!"

"Don't look if you don't want to." She licked the wide head of her dildo.

Margaret gasped and turned away.

Stacie giggled behind her. "I need to get this nice and wet - should've picked up a bottle of lube before we came in here. You can never have too much lube."

This can't be happening, Margaret thought. How did lunch at the mall with a girlfriend turn into a disturbingly homoerotic romp at a sex shop?

"Umm, I'm going to wait in the store for you," Margaret said.

"Don't you dare! I'm looking at your ass and legs to get me in the mood," Stacie giggled.

"You're what?!" Margaret squealed.

"I'm just looking. It's not like I'm licking you or anything." Stacie moaned. "God, this thing is so big! I know I can take it - you should see some of the men I've fucked."

Margaret sighed. "I'm not comfortable with this."

"Don't tell me it doesn't turn you on to know I'm lusting after you. I know it does, Maggie."

Margaret moaned as a wave of pleasure went through her. What the fuck was wrong with her?!

"It does turn you on, doesn't it?"

Margaret gritted her teeth. "I... suppose."

"Oh, Margaret, turn around and look. It's going in. Please look, it's stretching me!"

Margaret turned shyly.

The big disk shaped head was forcing its way into Stacie's pink pussy. She had her head tilted back and her eyes closed. "So big! Oh, my God, it's so big and it feels so good."

Margaret couldn't look away as more and more of the monster dildo slid into her.

Stacie had her dress pulled up to her waist, and her lower abdomen, which had a very strange looking tattoo, was actually distending from the invading phallus.

"Jesus, Stacie! Doesn't that hurt?"

"No... just feels good... I'm different from you inside." She opened her eyes slowly and stared at Margaret with smoldering lust. "You should know. I work... for the group that owns this store. The Church of Morpheus."

Margaret frowned. "That group that controls Cuba?"

Stacie nodded and closed her eyes again. "It's a beautiful religion. We believe in open sexuality." She smiled. "They changed me... inside."

"What?"

"Inside. I'm different. I can handle cocks bigger than you can imagine. My sex drive is incredible. This body? They made me into this. These huge boobs? This ass? All done by the Church." She began to slowly push and pull the dildo.

Margaret just stared at the lump in her belly from the head as it moved in and out.

"Go ahead, Margaret. Use the vibrator. Only... let me watch? Please?"

The sight of the rubber cock sliding in and out of Stacie was hypnotic.

Margaret slowly spread her legs, feeling the leather hem rise up.

Her panty crotch was visible, and she let Stacie stare at it.

Why not? Stacie was telling her she was incredibly turned on, and so was Margaret. Why not let her see as Stacie stroked the big dildo in and out of herself?

"You're beautiful, Margaret."

Margaret eased the vibrator down and caressed the front of her lace panties. "Promise you won't tell?"

"Never. This day is our secret." Stacie looked entranced.

Margaret let the vibrator slide down to her lace covered clit.

The thick rubber felt good as it pressed against her swollen nubbin.

She reached down with her left hand and slowly pulled her panty crotch to the side. Her pussy was wet.

Margaret gently pushed the tip of the vibrator into her moist folds.

Stacie licked her lips and increased the tempo with her own dildo.

Margaret almost stopped her when Stacie reached out and pushed the button on the black vibrator.

The powerful vibrations made Margaret shiver.

"Push it in," Stacie whispered.

Margaret spread her legs wider and let the rubber cock slide into her.

It felt wonderful! She angled it so it slid across her clit as she pushed it deep inside.

"Ooo... that's so good," Margaret murmured. She opened her eyes as Stacie slid off the chair and crouched on the floor. She wanted to tell her not to get on the sticky floor, but all that mattered was the black rubber touching her deep inside.

Stacie put the base of her rubber dildo on the floor and rocked her hips as she rode it.

Margaret was breathing heavy as she watched her friend fuck herself on the nasty floor.

Then Stacie reached up and pushed two buttons under the video screen.

Two small doors slid up on the left wall and the right wall.

Margaret could see the light from videos coming through the small rectangular openings.

On the right wall beside Stacie, the light was blocked out by something.

A long, thick cock slid through the opening.

"Stacie!" Margaret hissed. "Why did you do that?"

Stacie laughed. "Because I wanted to." And, she leaned forward, the big dildo still in her pussy, and kissed the head of the erect cock.

Margaret backed away.

A hand touched her bottom and she yelped.

A man had stuck his hand through the little door on the other wall and groped her.

***

Tyler was conflicted. On the one hand, he was turned on. In the space of one afternoon, he had gone from never even touching a girl to getting a blowjob from a goddess.

Now, he was about to participate in a three way.

When he had imagined having a three way, there were usually two girls involved. Sharing a girl with his best friend had never been on his bucket list.

Emily seemed fine with it as she led both boys up the stairs.

Tyler had his eyes on her buttocks in the black latex maid outfit, they moved and flexed with each step in the ballet boots.

Levi was bolder, reaching out and cupping her right ass cheek under her skirt.

Her step never faltered.

The master bedroom was big with a bed four times the size of a king.

Levi launched himself onto the champagne colored satin sheets. He landed on his back and grinned at Emily.

"Master, wouldn't you like a shower before we fuck?" Emily asked.

Tyler couldn't get over the way she just talked about sex like normal people discussed the weather.

"No, you did a good job of cleaning my dick."

"Please, Master, I need to bathe," Emily whispered. She had her eyes on the floor.

"Go ahead. Where's that sex milk?" Tyler asked.

"There's a cooler built into the right nightstand."

Tyler rolled off the bed and opened the nightstand.

Emily turned toward Tyler but kept her eyes down. "Master... Tyler, would you like to shower with me?"

Tyler blinked. "N... No. I mean. You want me to?"

Her right hand was trembling noticeably. "Please," she whispered.

Tyler stared at her hand. "Okay."

"Hurry up," Levi said as he opened a bottle of whitish fluid and took a drink.

Tyler followed Emily into the bathroom.

She walked to the shower and turned it on.

Turning, she reached behind her and deftly unzipped the back of the dress.

It fell open and Tyler gasped as it fell.

Her breasts were enormous, easily the size of volleyballs. The nipples were covered with gleaming stainless steel caps.

Her waist was painfully narrow as if she had spent her entire life in a corset.

Her stomach was flat above the chrome and black rubber chastity device.

An inverted pentagram tattoo in crisp black lines was etched between her navel and the top of the chastity. The words PROPERTY OF MISTRESS STACIE were written inside the star.

She turned to the side and lifted her right leg. She set the ballet boot heel on a low bench outside the shower and slowly unzipped the boot.

When the boot slid off, Tyler almost cried out.

Her foot was contorted into the shape of the inside of the boot.

She heard him gasp and she looked up. "It's okay, Tyler. My feet recover." She stretched her foot and the bones moved, slowly taking on a normal shape.

She repeated the process with the other boot.

Then she stood with her head bowed as much as the collar around her neck would allow.

"The collar. I can't take it off. Can you?"

"Yeah, sure," he said. He walked around behind her. The posture collar had a complex set of snaps on the back. Tyler undid them.

When he finally released the collar, he discovered a second tattoo on the back of her neck: a barcode.

He set the collar on the sink.

Emily turned around and smiled with her eyes on the floor. "Thank you, Tyler." She reached out and lifted his t-shirt.

"Wait."

She stopped and looked at him expectantly.

"I... I'm not..."

"Not what?" She asked.

He sighed. "It's just, I've never been naked with a girl."

"Yes, you have. I sucked your cock," she said.

"Yeah, but... I wasn't naked." He felt like a moron. He was embarrassed to let her see him naked.

"I don't understand, Tyler."

"You're kind of intimidating," Tyler laughed nervously.

"Why?"

"Seriously? Have you ever seen a mirror?"

She smiled. "Oh, I see. It's because you're fat."

"I prefer the term height to weight ratio challenged."

She laughed. "You're funny, Tyler."

"You're literally the only girl who ever thought so."

She nodded. "Tyler, I'm a whore."

"Don't say that!"

She shook her head. "I'm a French Maid Whore. It's what I do, what I am. I don't care that you're fat." She lifted his shirt over his head. "I just care that you're happy." Then she dropped into a crouch and pushed his cargo pants down to his knees.

She turned and stepped toward the shower. "Come on."

***

Margaret managed to stay out of reach of the man trying to touch her by putting her back against the video monitor. He couldn't quite stretch his arm far enough through the glory hole to touch her.

Stacie was at Margaret's knees sucking off the cock sticking through the other glory hole.

When Stacie had started blowing the anonymous cock, Margaret had almost squeezed past her and out the door.

She stopped when Stacie looked up at her and said, "Please stay. You don't have to do anything but watch."

So, Margaret stayed to watch.

The man's cock was huge, but Stacie was able to take it all without using her hands.

Margaret could hear the man's moans through the thin wall.

And, he could probably hear Margaret's as she worked the vibrator in and out of her pussy.

The other man was still trying to reach her.

She stared at his hands as the fingers tried in vain to caress her thigh.

"Go ahead. I won't tell." Stacie whispered as she slipped the man's cock from her mouth.

"No... No, I can't."

"Nobody will know. You don't even know his name. Let him touch you."

Margaret was still shaking her head, even as she stepped closer to the outstretched hand.

His fingers caressed her thigh gently.

Beside her, Stacie returned to sucking the other man's cock.

Margaret watched Stacie, her mouth open, as she eased the vibrator in and out of her pussy.

The man's fingers climbed higher up her thigh.

Was she moving closer? She looked down. She had moved almost to the left wall!

His fingers touched hers as she slid the vibrator in and out.

He firmly pushed her fingers away and took control of the vibrator, sliding it up and down.

"God! Oh, God!" She moaned.

The man added a slight twist as he fucked her pussy with the vibe.

She put both hands against the booth wall and arched her back. This was so wrong - she was a married woman.

He pulled the vibrator out of her pussy.

"No! Give it back!" She whined.

His fingers closed on her thigh and he turned her, so her back was to the wall.

Stacie was turned slightly to the side as she sucked the big cock on the other side of the booth. She smiled at Margaret and winked.

The firm hand on her thigh urged her to her knees.

She was looking into Stacie's eyes. Margaret went down on all fours on the disgusting floor, her crotch inches from the open glory hole.

The vibrator slipped back inside her along with a new sensation: his finger probed at her backside as the vibrator slid in deep.

"No! Not there."

She heard laughter from the booth behind her.

"I don't like that!" She moaned.

Stacie pulled the cock from her mouth. "Of course, you like it, Maggie. You fucking love it."

"Ooo!" Margaret whined. His finger at her little pucker made her feel naughty. She rotated her hips against his finger.

Her panties were ripped off - the man disposing of them with one firm yank.

A moment later, his finger slid inside her butt.

Margaret came, pussy spasming around the huge rubber cock.

***

Tyler was dimly aware he had been shy about being naked with Emily. That feeling was gone.

She soaped his body in the powerful water spray. The shower heads were an all over body massage.

The water beaded on her nipple covers and ran down her chastity.

Emily smiled as she soaped his balls. "Next time, I'll take off the hair."

"Huh?!"

"Your pubic hair. I don't like it."

"Uhh, not sure I want to be hairless down there."

"None of us like it."

"Us?"

She nodded. "Whores. None of us like pubic hair."

He put his hands on her shoulders. "You're not a whore. Don't say that."

She smiled at him. "Yes, I am. I'm a French Maid Whore. It's my job."

He shook his head. "Does Stacie Fuchs pay you to be a prostitute?"

She looked at him in amusement. "Don't be silly. I don't get paid." She pointed down at her stomach tattoo. "'I'm a slave."

He rolled his eyes. "You really take this whole role playing thing to the extreme, don't you? But, listen, you're not a whore. I mean being sexual and knowing what you want doesn't make you a whore." He frowned. "Unless you are only having sex with me because it's your job... you aren't, are you?"

She shrugged. "I'm fucking Levi because it's my job." She looked around as if she half expected someone to be listening. "I'm fucking you because I like you. But, you mustn't tell."

"Tell who?"

"Mistress. She's going to be mad enough as it is."

He touched her face. "What? Why will she be mad?"

Emily's lip trembled. She held up her right hand. It was shaking. "I'm defective."