Transformations - The Farm Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrong... it's wrong. It's slavery. Regina, why?" She wanted to cry. The news that this monstrous group existed was eclipsed by the knowledge Regina was part of it.

Because Diane was madly in love with the blonde bombshell. For the first time in her life, Diane was in love.

Regina frowned. "I know it is. They're monsters. And, now I am too."

"Why? Why would you..."

"Oh, Diane, what do you want me to say? They showed me a blueprint of what was going to happen. Darling, they are playing chess a dozen moves ahead of anyone trying to stop them. They're playing with the world governments like a cat plays with a mouse. Honest to God, they could reduce the civilized world to chaos overnight if they wanted. They are everywhere, and they have technologies we can't even imagine. When it comes, it won't be a war. It will be over in an hour and everyone... everyone will be under their control."

"That's not a reason to go along with it!"

"Really? It is to me. The Church is like a huge asteroid hurtling toward the earth. There's no place to run, no place to hide. You are either going to join the Church willingly or they will decide your fate without your input." She frowned. "I don't know about you, but I'd rather be the fucker than the fuckee."

"There has to be a way to stop them."

Regina laughed and shook her head. "How? Everyone that they abduct will gleefully tell you they love it. Trust me, I've met some of the whore caste and they are the biggest fans of the Church. You remember that town down in Florida where everyone just disappeared overnight back in the nineties? Latigo Key?"

Diane tried to think. Finally it came to her. "Yeah, I remember."

"That was the Church testing their techniques for abducting large numbers of people. What did the government do about that? Nothing," Regina said. "And, have you ever been in the Air Cuba terminal at JFK?"

"No. But, I've seen it." Diane remembered the terminal. She hadn't set foot inside it. A sign at the boundary announced the terminal was Cuban soil. There were wild rumors about the goings on there - public nudity, orgies, all happening right there in the airport. Just the sight of the flight attendants for Air Cuba was unsettling: towering bimbo goddesses in micro skirts with breasts like basketballs and dopey smiles.

Diane sighed. "Why did you tell me this?"

"Because I love you. I care about you." She held Diane's hand tight. "And, I want you to join us."

***

"Fuck, Doctor, I can't wear this!" Karen said. She frowned at her reflection in the mirror.

"Hey, toots, you wanted the job, you have to wear the uniform," Demona said. She was staring at the back of Karen's new ultra-long legs.

"But... it's so demeaning." Her reflection told a story and that story was slut. First there was the white latex boots with high platform heels. They ran almost to her knees and were adorned with latex red crosses on the side. Next came a garter belt and fishnet stockings in hot red. The dress was also made of bright white latex with red piping. It barely fell below her ass cheeks, had ridiculous small ruffles, and was open almost to her naval. Her big tits were squeezed into a transparent red latex bra - the dress showed this prominently and barely stretched to cover her thick nipples.

Topping it off was an old fashioned nurse's hat made of white latex with a big red cross.

A red inverted pentagram medalion hung from a red latex choker around her throat.

She wasn't wearing panties, which she probably would have found uncomfortable anyway - she seemed to be lubricating non-stop and any panties she wore would have quickly turned into hormone filled swamps.

Demona traced the line where her bra ended and her tit flesh began. "If it's any consolation, you're completely, fuckably hot."

Karen looked down at her toes, which she could no longer do because of the volleyballs glued to her chest. "Thank you," she said softly.

"Come on, it's orgy time."

Karen laughed a little. What the hell? She did look hot. Ridiculous, but hot.

Heather turned and tried to get off the table.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Demona asked.

She groggily pointed at the ceiling. "Orgy. Upstairs. Got my name on it. Gonna get all my holes stuffed."

Bear scrambled and caught her in his big arms before she could fall.

"You got two choices, bitch. One, you can lay down here like a good cowgirl and rest, or two, Sasquatch there can carry you to the barn and put you to bed. No orgy for you," Demona said with a scowl.

"Fuck," Heather grumbled.

"Honestly? I just cut you open and repaired your innards and you want to go fuck? Jesus... keep your knees together for a few hours at least? Bad enough I have to take this trollop upstairs after her cosmetic surgery, but if I don't she'll probably diddle herself to death." She shook her finger at Heather. "No fucking, I mean it."

"Fine. Killjoy." She nuzzled Bear's neck. "Barn, please?"

"Anything you want."

***

Something wonderful had happened to Lorraine, and it went beyond the incredible orgasms the boy, Jason, was giving her with that power tool of his. She had lost all her inhibitions.

This was wrong on so many levels. She was naked on her knees, sucking her abductor's cock while a boy half her age was fucking her from behind. She was surrounded by spectators, most of whom were touching themselves.

Worst of all, they had lied to her: her daughter was watching her from a few feet away with terror in her eyes. What would this do to her? To see her own mother reduced to a wanton slut right before her eyes?

Kim was far from a virgin, but this was so extreme. So wrong.

So unbelievably hot.

Floodgates had been opened inside her and lust she hadn't experienced since college was gushing out of her. It was a tidal wave, sweeping away the bullshit.

She was never going back to her husband - of that she was sure. He could never satisfy her like these two studs.

Lorraine heard the voice of the pretty blonde woman who massaged her as she was fucked. She couldn't actually understand the words, but she loved to hear the woman's voice! It was smooth and sexy and it seemed to come from inside her head.

Lorraine blushed - she wanted to have sex with the woman speaking in her head! She had never even considered touching another woman, but now it seemed as natural as breathing.

The studs fucking her would love that! All men wanted to watch women make love to each other. And, why wouldn't they? Two beautiful women touching, caressing, kissing?

Of course they do, the woman's voice whispered in her head.

Lorraine smiled.

And, then she forgot the words injected into her brain by the woman.

The words were her own words. She wasn't being controlled. She wasn't being brainwashed.

Everything was okay. Everything was wonderful! Her new life was about to begin and everything else before that was just a dream.

The only thing that remained of her old life was Kim and her three other children.

***

"Don't worry. They will join you soon," Gwen whispered into Lorraine's mind. "We have plans for you, Lorraine. So many beautiful plans. You'll understand soon."

Jason was thrusting away at Lorraine's upturned cunt. Their combined lube dripped onto the floor, keeping both of them from becoming sore.

Gwen smiled at Jason. He was maximizing Lorraine's pleasure while taking care not to hit her cervix hard enough to hurt her. Of course, that meant he only had half his thick cock inside her. The boy was such a fast learner!

"G... God, Lisa, she's so tight," Jason groaned to the statuesque brunette who nuzzled his cheek as he fucked the MILF.

"Fuck her harder, Jason. Just remember, your cum is mine," Lisa whispered. She reached down and wrapped her thumb and index finger in a ring around the base of his sack.

"Unnh!" Jason moaned.

Gwen stood up.

The room was full now. Demona had brought Karen up - and, the doctor in training was breathtakingly beautiful.

She was standing with Mikaela and Kailey, the three of them giggling like school girls as they caressed Karen's huge latex covered globes and watched the floor show.

Demona was beaming at them like a proud artist whose creation was a massive hit at its showing.

Belynda was standing with her back to the wall, legs spread wide, unable to stop masturbating.

Mary sat on the couch between Kim and the fat guy. She had stopped diddling Karen and was instead giving the fat guy a hand job. His cock was small, but they both appeared to be enjoying themselves.

The other three denizens of the couch were not so enthused.

The man in the bicycling outfit was staring in wide eyed shock at the sex going on around him.

Kim was perpetually screaming behind her ball gag.

And, that left the demon woman.

The diminutive little monster's eyes darted back and forth.

Looking for an opening, Gwen thought. The little imp was dangerous. She reached out with her mind to see what was going on behind the woman's tiny eyes.

"Holy shit," Rebecca said as she appeared in the living room doorway.

Gwen laughed, the imp forgotten at the sight of her wife.

Gwen walked over to her and took her hands. "Things got interesting while you were helping with the stock."

"Jesus... Gwen?" She leaned close and whispered. "Are these abductees?"

"Yes, honey. Come over here, let me show you," Gwen said and led her by the hand to stand over the woman being fucked doggy style on the floor. "We've been so cruel to this one. We're truly monsters, aren't we?" She giggled sarcastically.

Lorraine was moaning as she slathered Alex's cock with her lips and tongue. Her tits swayed under the constant assault on her cunt by Jason, who looked ready to explode.

Lorraine's face was a mask of pure bliss.

Rebecca was breathing hard and biting her lower lip.

Gwen hugged her. "I don't need to be able to read your mind to know what you're thinking about."

Rebecca laughed. "I never dreamed it would be like this."

"Sometimes it is. Sometimes we unlock who they really are inside. She's been so starved for attention. This isn't something we turned Lorraine into, this is who she truly is." Gwen twisted a lock of Rebecca's curly blonde hair. "This is the best part of being the monsters we are."

Rebecca began to smile slowly.

"Though I don't think Lorraine's daughter feels the same about it." Gwen said and pointed at Kim who looked ready to launch herself off the couch and stomp someone.

Gwen nodded at the demon. "And, whatever the hell that is."

Jason groaned. "Gonna cum! Can't hold it."

He pulled out of Lorraine's tight pussy, drawing a groan of displeasure from the woman.

Lisa pulled Jason upright and knelt in front of him.

The head of his cock was barely to her lips before he began to spurt cum into her mouth.

She stroked him gently, coaxing longer and longer jets of white cream into her mouth.

"Fuck! Gaah!" Jason roared with his fingers twisting in Lisa's long, black hair.

She smiled, mouth open and filling with cum.

Lorraine was almost in tears with need.

"Finally ready for me," Alex whispered as he turned her around.

She arched her back, pushing her ass as high as she could.

The muscled hunk knelt behind her and placed the thick knob of his dick at her entrance.

"Big! Big! Oh, God, so..."

He pushed forward gently.

Kim screamed and thrashed watching the impossibly big head wedge into her mother's obscenely stretching hole.

Lorraine screamed. "Fuck! Fuck! Goddamn it, yes! More! Give me more!" She tried to thrust her ass back and impale herself.

Gwen leaned down and stroked her hair. "Easy. Gently. You have to go slow. Alex won't hurt you, but if you don't slow down, you'll hurt yourself."

Lorraine was crying. "Want it... God, I want it so bad. Don't care if it hurts!"

Gwen laughed and winked at Kim. "Bet you never thought you'd see your mother do this, huh?"

"Fnnh Ooo!" Kim screamed around the gag. She tried to launch herself off the couch, but Mary held her back by her hair.

"Baby, I'm telling you, you don't want to do that. She'll wipe the floor with you," Mary laughed as she continued to stroke the fat man's small cock.

Gwen leaned down and kissed Lorraine's ass. "That's right. Pace yourself, honey. We'll fix you so you can take the whole thing soon."

Gwen stood up and took a step toward Kim, who cringed.

Gwen looked over her shoulder. "Rebecca, Mommy there is very bi-curious. Mind giving her a lesson in how to please a woman?"

"Nnnn!" Kim screamed from the couch.

Rebecca's eyes grew wide. She pulled her skirt up to her waist.

Rebecca sat own on the floor in front of Lorraine and spread her legs. "Here, baby, you really need this."

Lorraine looked down at Rebecca's spread open pussy. "I... I don't..."

Rebecca laughed. "You know you want to. Stop fighting it."

Alex ran a thick middle finger down Lorraine's spine as he sank deeper and deeper into her pussy. "I think it would be beautiful to watch you please my wife, Lorraine."

"W... Wife?" Lorraine mumbled.

"Kiss her pussy, Lorraine. You'll like it, I promise," Alex said. His finger trailed between Lorraine's buttocks, found her pucker, and slid gently inside her asshole to the first knuckle.

"Mmm! Fuck!" She literally growled like an animal and engulfed a woman's pussy with her lips for the first time.

Rebecca drew in a sharp breath and laughed softly. "Yes! Just like that!"

Gwen smiled at her husband and wife as they made love to the MILF.

That left her able to focus on the daughter.

She turned and knelt in front of Kim. "I'm sorry I've been so cruel to you... well, that's not quite true. I kind of like your distress. But, it's only because I know how happy I'm going to make you. In the end, I mean."

Kim was screaming and crying, but Mary held her fast.

Gwen touched her index finger to the middle of the girl's forehead. "Shh, enough of that."

Kim's screams stopped as slobber ran down around the gag. Her eyes went unfocused.

Gwen smiled as she felt the tension drain from the dear thing's body. She reached into the tender young brain with invisible fingers of thought.

Gwen closed her eyes. "A boyfriend, huh? Thad? Mmm, wow! That is a very big cock. Really turns you on when he fucks you, huh?"

Kim stared straight ahead, her eyes relaxed.

But, her hands were straining against the bonds behind her back.

"Mary, be a dear and release her hands," Gwen said, eyes still closed.

"You sure?" Mary asked.

"Yes. She's not going to give us any more trouble."

The bonds on Kim snapped under Mary's firm hand.

Kim's hands swept forward.

But, they stopped inches from Gwen's face.

The blonde smiled and never opened her eyes. "I am in total control of you now, Kim. You can only do what I allow. You're not going to hurt me, no matter how much you want to."

Kim's face was emotionless as her hands slowly drifted down to her lap.

"There, that's better. Calm. You're very sweet, aren't you?" Gwen giggled. "Like a sugar coated treat."

Kim's eyes closed a little more.

"I love how excited you get over your boyfriend's cock. That's a very good sign. You're a natural born slut like your mother," Gwen said. "Look at Mommy, Kim. She loves the new life I've given her."

Kim's eyes stirred and she looked at Lorraine as she ate out Rebecca while being fucked by the impossibly huge cock.

"She's beautiful, Kim, and so are you."

Kim grinned a little before her eyes closed again.

"That's good. We'll get rid of all those worries, won't we?" Gwen whispered. "Where to start? Well, I think you'll be hotter if you're more innocent. So, let's forget about the boyfriend."

Kim whimpered.

"I know. You love his big cock, but he just doesn't fit my new narrative. So, let's just make him disappear. Poof!"

Kim's body jerked.

"There. Sweet Kim, nineteen years old and never been kissed. Mommy's very good girl, aren't you?"

Kim nodded slowly.

"But, you like to play with your tight little pussy in bed and in the tub, don't you?"

Kim blushed and smiled.

"You've never seen a cock before today. You avoided porn the other girls tried to show you. Such a good girl. Open your eyes and look at what real men's cocks look like."

Kim's eyes opened. She looked at Alex studding her mother like a stallion while Jason was slowly going flaccid in Lisa's mouth.

"Isn't it the most beautiful thing you've ever seen, Kim?"

"Y... Yuh," Kim mumbled behind the gag.

Gwen giggled. "Gag please, Mary?"

Mary stopped stroking fat boy long enough to unbuckle the gag.

Kim was panting and slobbering as Mary gently pulled the ball from her clenched teeth.

"Just watch Mommy fuck. This is what girls need. They need hot studs to fuck them. They need to please and be pleased. Watch Mommy. She even makes women feel good."

Kim moaned. "N... no... Stop, please."

"Shh, Kim, don't fight me. It's so much nicer if you don't. I promise you - you'll thank me for this soon." Gwen whispered. "Now, watch Mommy eat the pretty blonde woman's pussy. Watch her taking that big, big cock. Doesn't she look happy, Kim?"

"Y... Yes. It's... beautiful."

Gwen smiled. "So many things you want Mommy to show you, aren't there, Kim?"

Her head nodded slowly as she watched her mother's distended pussy stretch even wider to accept the giant's cock.

Gwen reached down and broke the zip tie around Kim's ankles. She took the girl's hand and helped her to her feet.

Kim never took her eyes off the threesome.

Rebecca was moaning, curling her fingers in Lorraine's golden hair and pulling her deeper into her pussy.

Gwen led Kim to her Mother's side. "Everything you've been taught? All those things about what good girls do and don't do? All lies, Kim. Just fairy tales to make you behave. You are free to do anything you want. There are no taboos, nothing is forbidden."

Kim trembled as Gwen coaxed her to her knees beside her mother.

"We are meant for this, Kim. This is our natural state. Don't you want to be like your mother? A hot, sexy slut pleasing and being pleased?"

Kim nodded slowly.

Gwen guided Kim toward the hard cock thrusting into her mother. "Don't you wish that was you?"

"Y... Yes... I... wait, no, please stop."

Gwen sighed. "Well, if you won't take my word for it." She leaned down and whispered in Lorraine's ear as she licked and sucked Rebecca.

She stopped her cunnilingus and raised her head. Her lips and chin were slick with Rebecca's juices. She looked at Kim with a dazed, drowsy expression. "It's okay, baby. I love it. I've never felt so good."

Gwen sat down and began stroking Rebecca's clit gently.

"N... No... This isn't happening," Kim whined, her voice soft and weak.

Lorraine smiled. "Touch him, Kim. Touch his thick cock."

Kim timidly reached out and brushed a fingertip on the thick veined shaft just before it entered her mother's pussy. "It... doesn't hurt?"

Lorraine moaned and laughed. "Just a little, but he's being so careful."

Kim leaned closer and wrapped her small hand around the base of Alex's thick cock - even grasping him, she was still almost five inches from her mother's pussy!

He was so big her fingers wouldn't touch.

Alex continued thrusting, his slick cock sliding through Kim's little fist and into her mother's tight cunt. "Mmm, thank you, Kim. Just like that. You can squeeze harder."

"Jack him, honey," Lorraine moaned. "Just slide your hand back and forth on his cock."

Kim watched wide-eyed as she stroked the monster cock embedded in her mother.

"So good," Lorraine whispered. "I can feel his lube gushing into me each time you stroke."