All Comments on 'Tree Change Pt. 06'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Amiable69Amiable693 months ago

That is a super story! I would love to try someone the size of Zac and will do one day. OnlyFans could be very interesting! Amy x

Qwer12Qwer123 months ago

Not sure where it is headed but last page and a half took two to three minutes to read as it was boring. Sorry but that is my take on it. Cheers

CriosCrios3 months ago

Great story, Charlie! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing sixth chapter! I love how they slowly seduced our innocent couple back into the fold. I enjoy the foreboding from the wife, saying to please never do this again. She knows how close she was to Zac totally taking her over.

I hope the next chapter has him continue his work of seduction, with the wife becoming more and more his woman and less and less her husband’s. Delving deep into all the mental changes that would bring. I hope she doesn’t become an Onlyfans star or something like that. I want to see her become like a second wife to Zac and even have his baby.

Love your stories and can’t wait to see the next chapter in this!

Soundguy39Soundguy393 months ago

It's just getting worse. Way too soon to make jokes or horrible possibilities for relationships as it could all just happen any day, all over again. The family that plays together, stays together. Now Alena is going to become a webcam slut just like Johanna?? WTF? That old couple are toxic and if they don't sever all ties now, the young couple's marriage and friendship will be over!!!

Don't think, just run away from them!!! I'm done with the "tree change" series, and you should be too

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Go Charlie, go! Love this story!

wozs6502wozs65023 months ago

Enjoyed this awaited chapter. Was hoping the turmoil was going to lead to a discovery of Alena being addicted and secretly visiting the neighbors. Only fans route is also interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This has been a great story so far, when it started I thought was going to be a typical wife share with the age difference still would have been great.

The darkness in the story with neighbors manipulating them and knowing what happened to the previous owners makes for lots of turmoil and that makes it something special. On a side note would be great at the end to get a new story in Zac and Johanna perspective to find out just how much they were doing behind the scenes.

One thing though I was hoping Alena would be wanting to go back for more Zac right away but of course she has lied in the past in regards to the photos so who knows maybe she is still seeing him

One scene I think would be good to add is if they ran into a couple from the swinger party who are with another couple. That new couple are not friendly towards Zac and Johanna and feel they are manipulative to people new to lifestyle and know about the rumor that Zac is the cause of the old owners divorce. Just something little to show that not everyone love Zac. And they warn Lachlan although the warning could come to late.

The only fans thing could be hot, could see it unfolding in way that Alena starts doing after hearing about it and originally does not want to get advice from Johanna. But when it is not doing that well Johanna tells her she needs to include Lachlan. And then gives her a bunch of porn links as a reference, Alana doesn't understand but Johanna tells her to use then as a reference for camera angle and lighting as she says people love amateur porn but it shouldn't look to amateur and still need to see what is going on. There is something else the videos all have in common but she doesn't point that out. So Lachlan and Alana start making content and there subscriber ship grows but still not enough to cover his lost job. Johanna can then suggest that they appear on a live stream with her and Zac and says there will be no swapping just promotion for Alana to get more subscribers, of course Zac will get naked and some fans will notice Alana checking out his package all the time.

After that there subscribers can grow even more but they still can't make enough Johana could be even encouraging her fans that subscribe to both to ask Alana when Alana will fuck Zac. Then finally as a last ditch effort they agree to make a video with Zac and Alana. Zac can be all cocky about it telling them to charge double whatever there highest cost video so far was and if it doesn't sell as well he would offer to make up the rest of the sales or something. So in video it can play out pretty much how they had sex in the past with her begging for it and at the end he can cum in her instead of on her face as they agreed. This will piss off Lachlan thinking that Zac ruined the shot and Zac will just blow it off saying the fans will love it. Now the thing is all the videos that Johanna sent them the guy never finished inside and Lachlan and Alana assumed that is what people wanted to see women with come on her face or tits to show her a slut, but now of course the fans pick up on this and spin it as she lets Zac cum in her and not her husband. And of course it will be there best selling video by a big margin and buys them sometime but will have to make more content with Zac to keep a float.

silverado01silverado013 months ago

I loved it but the end was WTF ? It would make more sense if they continue fun with neighbours and I was counting on some orgy with their friends they met in camping, that Alena goes black. Strange and disappointing end but in general great story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A good read. I see the curveball with Zac getting denied even tho he thought he had her in the bag to manipulate. I would have liked to see one more round with Alena and Lac exploring the camp site again without Zac and Johanna. A night where ol Lin reappeared, slid that python up between Alena's superb goods and railed her good in the shower park with water cascading down their bodies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tree Change Series Info