Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they had sex, he couldn't take his hands off of them. Feeling them. Squeezing them. Playing with her nipples, with both his fingers and his mouth. He loved them.

But as great as this was, as fun as this was, Tess started to ask a few questions.

Why was this happening? Was this some delayed growth spurt? No... it couldn't be, could it? There was nothing to explain what was happening to her. She thought about going to the hospital and getting checked out, but nothing really felt wrong. And she knew she wasn't pregnant, so she had run out of options. It was just unexplainable. It couldn't go back to that weird illness, right? No... impossible. Sure, she still had those dreams. And sure, her mind got a little rapid sometimes. And yeah, when she got carried away in sex, she seemed to spout language she didn't even know.

But nothing was wrong with her... right?

*************

"Fuck me! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Tess snarled. Lost in pleasure, AJ was on top of her, face tucked into the crook of her shoulder, eyes closed in bliss. His hips drove down into her, filling her with his girthy weapon at a far more lusty pace than they ever had previously. But this newfound lust and need inside her brought it out in him. Her arms were wrapped around him, hands rubbing his back as her legs clutched him tight. Her slightly larger breasts were pressed against his chest, jiggling slightly as they fucked.

It was the best sex of their lives, more passionate and lustful than ever. This wasn't making love, like they had always done before. No, this was verging on hard fucking! They were not quite there yet, but with the way her desires were going, they would get there soon. And if it felt as good as this, she couldn't wait.

She had never really craved this kind of intense sex before, but ever since she moved into this house, it was all she could think about. And with her improving body, and the desire it inspired in AJ, this kind of sex became more and more fun.

Minutes later, when the deed was done, after AJ had spilled his seed inside her once again, Tess curled up to her husband, both still naked, her head on his chest. This moment couldn't be more perfect. It was everything she could ever ask for and more. Nothing could compare to this one beautiful moment.

Tess fell asleep like this, basking in bliss. She couldn't be happier.

**************

Tess woke up with a dick in her mouth.

Groggy from sleep, she was completely disoriented as she regained consciousness. As she regained her bearings, she realized she was bobbing up and down on AJ's engorged morning wood.

"Tess, you're insane..." he moaned out, his voice gravelly, having just woken up himself. His hand rested lightly on top of his wife's head as she hungrily swallowed his swollen pole. Up and down, over and over again.

He wasn't forcing her into this. She was doing this to him. But she didn't do it upon waking up. No, when she woke up, she was already doing it. Was she doing it in her sleep somehow? She had never sucked him like this. She had never taken so much of his cock down her throat. Yet, in some way, she was taking his thick penis into her small throat without any problem. And it was only now, as she thought about it, that she felt the discomfort of having something so large jammed down her throat, so she moved to lift her mouth from his pulsing dick.

But she couldn't.

No, her mouth kept bobbing on her husband's aching pole, going up and down hungrily. What the hell? She tried again, but her body disobeyed her, continuing on in pleasuring her husband. Her eyes looked up at her husband's face as he smiled in pleasure. Her eyes twinkled in mischief as she kept sucking her husband off.

What was going on??

Her body kept going on with this heated blowjob, making her husband squirm in delight. Her eager mouth was taking his pole easily, lips wrapped around his girth, her tongue against the underside of his shaft. Her fingers massaged his nuts lightly, putting on just the right amount of pressure. He was loving what his wife was doing to him.

But it wasn't her.

Tess wasn't in control of her actions. She couldn't stop herself from sucking his dick. She couldn't move her hands, or her legs, or her eyes, or anything. Some other force was at play here, moving her limbs. Moving her body, controlling it like a puppet.

As Tess looked out her own eyes, she realized that she felt set back slightly, a distance away from her own gaze, as if looking out a window and seeing the frame around it.

'What's going on?!' she screamed out, but the words never left her mouth. They bounced around the inside of her head, echoing there, descending into nothingness.

But someone replied.

'Hello, there...' a crisp, calm female voice replied, in her own head.

'What the... who are you?' Tess called out.

'I think you know who I am...' the voice replied calmly, with an almost condescending lilt. Tess tried to place the voice, and it did sound familiar. But... from where?

Wait... the dream!

'You... you're from the dream! That voice... the weird, like... language and enchantments...' Tess stated.

'Hahaha... very good,' the voice stated. She then recited some of those same, familiar enchantments, like an echo from that nightmare, in that crazy unrecognizable language. For a second, there was silence between them, as Tess's mouth continued sucking her husband's dick.

'What is this?' Tess asked. 'Is this a dream?'

'Hahaha, no honey, this is no dream. This is all real. This is everything I've been working towards,' the voice said. Sensing the woman's confusion, the voice continued. 'So naïve... you're given all these sudden gifts, and you don't really question them? You lose that belly fat, get nice and fit. Your ass is suddenly round and full and perfect. You suddenly have real tits. You get all of this with no explanation, and use them to your great advantage, and you don't ever wonder what's going on? You never stop and consider the consequences... that something else is going on here...'

'What is going on here?' Tess asked.

'I'll give you a hint... think back... think back to when something changed... when something happened to you... when something could have got inside you...' the voice teased. Tess paused. What was she talking about?

As she thought this over, voices hit her ears.

"Oh my God! Yes!" AJ moaned.

"You like how I suck your dick?" Tess's voice said, pulling her mouth from his cock. But this wasn't Tess talking. It was this thing inside her.

But what could she be? She thought back... the inciting incident to all this was the sickness. It was only after that that she had all these physical and mental changes. But what could have caused that? The only thing that happened before that was when she cut her finger on... wait... the mirror!

'You... I knew it! You were in the mirror! You were that thing in that mirror!' Tess said excitedly.

'Very good!' the voice said, still mockingly condescending.

'Then what are you?' Tess asked. 'A ghost?'

'No... not exactly,' the voice said.

'A... demon?' Tess asked.

'Close... but, I don't exactly play by their rules...' the voice stated.

'A... I don't know... a witch?' Tess asked.

'Well... let's just say I'm a little bit of everything,' the voice replied. 'As you've probably surmised from that dream, I've been around for a long, long time. I lived, I died, I rose, and I did it all again. And again. And again. And again. And to do that, I had to bend a few rules, and the folks down there don't like that. There's an order to Hell, surprisingly enough, and they don't like me breaking the rules. But I don't like following the rules. So... I found a little loophole. And instead of rising fully formed, I put my spirit into a very impressive ornate mirror. All I had to do was wait until the right people came along, and have some sorry naïve fool get too close...'

'I... I... I...' Tess stammered. She was still avidly sucking her husband's dick, at least her mouth was, but her spirit inside was beyond confused. 'What do you want from me?'

'The loophole I found kept my spirit alive, but it left me without a body,' the voice said. 'So that's what I want... a body. Your body. Even though it was quite unimpressive on first sight... I think I can fill it out just fine.'

'What?' Tess asked, still confused.

'Oh, you poor girl... how do you not understand? I'm stealing your body, and making it my own. Haven't you seen how having me inside you has affected you? It's changed you, honey. Put curves where there were none before, curves that are not yours, but mine. That's my butt that drove your husband crazy. Those are my tits that your husband was gawking at. It's my slutty cunt that he can't get enough of. This body will only get better and better the longer I stay in here, and your husband will only fall further under my spell,' the voice said with lusty excitement.

'Your spell?' Tess questioned.

'I was weak when I first entered you. If you had been strong... and smart... you could have fought me off. But you... you got greedy. What gives me life... what gives me strength... is sex. Hot, sweaty, filthy sex!' the voice stated, voice dripping with lust. 'I love sex! I love having sex! I like seducing men to have sex with me! It's my favorite thing in the whole wide universe, and not even death itself can stop me from feeding my hunger. And my appetite... it affected you. I changed your body to better reflect my own. My lust... it became yours. You couldn't stop yourself. You pulled your husband down with you in your hunger, and every time you two fucked, it made me stronger. As you two got nastier and nastier, my strength grew. I exerted my influence on you when I could, small flashes of control, guiding you along, coercing you two into bed. And after last night, I was strong enough to take over. To take complete control of you as the sex gets dirtier and dirtier. It's time for a real woman to take over and show your husband the good stuff. Stuff you don't know about. Me and him will keep going, and get nastier and nastier, and my control will become complete. This body will truly be mine, and mine alone.'

'And what would happen to me?' Tess asked, fear entering her voice. There was a long pause.

'I lived a very limited existence for a very long time waiting for someone like you and him to show up,' the voice said. 'It was a hell I wouldn't wish on anyone. So quiet... so alone. Nothingness. So if my plan works, then, well... I'll be living your existence, taking over your life... and you... you'll be living mine,' the voice warned.

A dull silence hung between them. Tess couldn't fully contemplate her vague warning. She couldn't make heads or tails of any of this. But it sounded really, really bad. Like, her life as she knew it being altered severely. How could this be real? How could this be really happening?

'But...' the voice stated. 'You're not without hope. Your husband's a smart man. Handsome too. And that cock of his... mmm, mmm... yummy. But my point is... it's your husband that gives me strength. Every time we fuck, every bit I corrupt him, and turn him into a fucking animal... I get stronger. But if he sees the changes inside you, if he sees me for what I truly am... my strength will weaken. And you'll regain control. I'll get pushed farther and farther down, till I'm back in that fucking mirror again. Your husband... he's your only hope. If your bond is strong enough, if his spirit is true... you will be back in full control shortly. But if he doesn't... if he falls completely under my spell... then, well... you lose.'

Tess was strengthened by this. AJ was her true love. Her soulmate. He would sense something was off. He would figure it out. He would be her hero.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum in your mouth!" AJ growled, holding her head down just as his cock jolted and jet after jet of thick cum burst into her gasping mouth. But her mouth, well... the thing controlling her mouth, eagerly gulped down mouthfuls of cum as his swollen nuts emptied themselves inside her waiting maw. He was in pure bliss, and in that instant Tess's heart sank slightly seeing her husband momentarily lost in pleasure. And for a moment, she wondered if she was wrong. If this thing had a chance of drawing AJ into her web fully.

When AJ was done, Tess's gaze met his as she licked her lips and said, "Yummy!" He smiled in response to this, a crooked smile of impressed lust and attraction towards his wife.

Tess's body marched out of bed, padding nude towards the bathroom, giving her husband a show as she marched her naked body in front of him proudly.

Tess, inside her own head, couldn't see the being controlling her own body. But if she could, Tess would bet that bitch was smiling.

**************

Luckily for Tess, AJ wasn't blind to the changes in her.

At first, it was great. Like... what husband wouldn't enjoy having his wife suddenly get, like, three times hotter? What husband wouldn't enjoy having his wife suddenly get insatiable in bed? It should be awesome, right?

But something seemed off. At first, all these physical changes could be attributed to exercise and diet. She started out slim already, but her working out made any excess weight melt off, leaving her body lithe and fit and toned. And, as this happened, her butt really began to really fill out, standing out from her slim body, gaining a juicy, round shape. Her butt was once flat and shapeless, now it jutted out, proud and firm, popping up and out in any outfit she wore. It looked great clothed, and even better bare. Each round cheek was suddenly perfectly smooth and immaculately round and dense, arresting his gaze every time she walked away from him. Her ass crack became well defined as her ass filled out into heart-shaped perfection.

AJ would find himself gawking at his wife's improved butt with awe. Like, seriously, mere weeks prior, her butt was small and flat and cute, barely a handful. Now... her ass was fucking mouth-watering, enough to make any man drool.

Her exercise routine was really working for her. Her legs seemed more firm and toned. Her belly gained some sexy flatness as her abdominals started to become ever so delicately defined. And, seemingly due to this slight loss of weight, her boobs got slightly bigger.

She had never exactly been busty, and AJ was never the type of guy to need such a thing from a girl he liked. He liked her no matter how she looked. He always enjoyed her delicate, subtle femininity. Her cute, small ass. Her small, gentle breasts. To him, she was always a flower that needed to be handled gently. And he loved that about her. But now, that gentleness was going away, replaced by taut firmness and softness. Whereas before, her body let you know you had to handle her tenderly, now, it was seemingly inviting itself to be handled roughly.

So as her body toned up, her boobs appeared to get larger. As if that small amount of extra weight went straight to her chest. They appeared to almost double in size, making them eye-catching to the young husband. Obviously, he knew her body well, so it didn't take long for him to notice the difference. And as with her ass, the change wasn't severe enough to raise any eyebrows.

At least at first.

For a while, this increase of cup size made enough sense to him to not ask many questions. The logic of her losing weight making her boobs look bigger made sense.

But they kept getting bigger.

They started out as small B-cups, and losing weight made them go up to a C-cup. But they just kept getting bigger, standing out from her chest even more. Getting rounder, and fuller, and bouncier. Expanding in size it seemed, going from C-cup to a full D-cup. They went from small and cute, to surprisingly big, to legitimately large.

This caught AJ's attention.

Obviously, he had a certain, raw, physical reaction to his wife's suddenly noticeable rack. And it had become a true rack. Large and round and smooth and perky, standing proud on her slim chest. They jutted out against her tops and AJ couldn't help but react to her boobs when they became exposed to him. He couldn't help touching them. Feeling them. Squeezing them between his fingers. Like... what guy wouldn't enjoy boobs like those? He liked them, and she liked having him touch her like this, but... something about them was wrong.

Like, her breasts appearing slightly bigger was fine, but this was beyond that. They were legit expanding in size. And sure, his wife having bigger boobs was great, but how was this happening? This wasn't how boobs worked. Something was off here, and he didn't know how to explain it.

And although her ever expanding cup size was the tipping point, what really worried him was the change in behavior in her. She was like a different person. Now, he still recognized most of her, but this new side of her, this sexually insatiable side, while fun, was completely opposite to the Tess he knew. She had her sexual side, but she was very laid back and loving, certainly a bit submissive. Now... she was aggressive. She craved sex. She needed constant loving attention. And again, it was very fun, but this wasn't really her. This side of her was unrecognizable. He wasn't used to being thrown down and ridden like an animal, but that's what was happening lately. She was all over him. And as big of an appetite as a virile young man in his 20's like him had, she was wearing him out.

All he could think about was that strange sudden sickness Tess had a few weeks prior. It was out of nowhere, and severe, but it went through her fast. No real explanation as to what it was, and how she got it. And ever since then, she had been different. She had all these physical and behavioral changes just after being sick, and that couldn't just be a coincidence... right? Maybe whatever she caught messed up something inside her, messed with her brain chemistry, sending hormones flowing through her body, changing her body and inflaming her desires.

It made logical sense to him, but he was afraid to bring it up to Tess for a couple reasons. First, he didn't want to offend her by talking about how different she was acting lately. And he didn't want to offend her by how concerned he was by all her sudden physical changes, as if insulting her for working out and staying fit. He had to approach her just right and not make her freak out.

"You doing okay, honey?" AJ asked as he washed some dishes after dinner.

"Yeah," she stated, as she walked past him packing the leftovers away. She had started buying new clothes to highlight her improved figure: tighter, slimmer jeans and snug, body-hugging tops. Her butt looked perfect in the tight pants, and the full, round shape of her now large breasts was only further showcased. "Why?"

"Well, uh... I don't know, you've, uh..." he stammered, looking for the right words. "You've been a bit different lately."

"Like how?" she asked, turning to face him, shutting the fridge door. Her top was slightly low cut, showing off a good amount of cleavage. He couldn't stop himself from glancing down, an act that made her smile.

"It's just... you've been kinda all over me lately." he admitted coyly. She smiled.

"You don't like it?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. God, she even looked prettier now. Her skin, despite the recent overcast weather, was glowing with a healthy tan. Her eyes looked sharper, her lips softer, and her delicate features were now undeniably stunning. Even her hair looked longer, shinier, and smoother, plus a hue darker than her normal chestnut tresses.

"No... no... I like it, but... it's different than what we've always done before. Like... what's changed?" Tess gave him a quizzical look before approaching him.

"I'll tell you what changed," she began, stepping in close and wrapping her arms around his back. She looked up at him and smiled warmly. "We got married. We ran off together, just you and me. You're the only man that's ever stuck his neck out for me. And I love you for it. And I want to reward you for it... every moment of every day." AJ smiled in embarrassment at having questioned his wife. She stepped in close, pushing her soft breasts into his chest and leaned up to kiss him, a gesture which he returned.