Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh!" he groaned, desperate. His strong, fit arms were straining to snap the ropes holding him down, but it was futile.

"You need to know what I can drive you to. You need to know the pleasure I can give you," she stated, lazily stoking his cock, keeping him on edge. "But to have this kind of pleasure every day of your fucking life, I need to know I can trust you to stop asking questions you don't need to know the answer to," she stated firmly, with a raised eyebrow, her face dead serious. "I can drive you insane like this, baby... I can keep you like this for as long as I want to..." she threatened. "Wouldn't it be SO much easier to give in? To do as I say..."

"Tess... please!" AJ begged.

"Don't talk to me like I'm just your wife!" she growled angrily, gripping his cock roughly. The pressure was almost enough to take him over the edge, but not quite. "I'm your slut!" she whispered hotly, before moving down to lick his chest, tasting his sweat.

"Fine, please! Yes, you fucking slut, yes... please! I'll do anything!" AJ begged.

"Will you be your own wife's sex slave? Will you put sex with me above everything else? All your buddies out on the town, chasing girls, and you'll go home to your wife every night, bending to her iron will..." Tess stated.

"Yes! Please... God... anything..." he begged as she stroked him delicately, ready to make him pop.

"Admit that you want to give me a baby," she demanded. "You've been doubting me, questioning me, but you've never wanted to make a bitch pregnant more than you want to with me right now! Don't you!"

"Yes! YES!" he cried out. "I want to get you pregnant! I want to knock you up so bad!"

"You'd do anything for me, wouldn't you?" she asked.

"Anything, fuck... anything!" he groaned.

"And... most importantly... will you stop asking stupid questions?" she asked firmly. "Will you promise me that you will stop asking about my tits and my ass and just accept me at my word? Me... your own wife. The woman you pledged to trust and obey over anything?"

AJ was gone at this point. Driven to insanity by the lust incited in him by Tess. He was driven by base animal instinct at this stage. She had proven her point... she was able to carry him to pure, indescribable bliss, taking him to the precipice of world-shaking, rapturous pleasure. Pleasure, like she said only she could provide. With her good looks... her mouth-watering tits... her perfect ass. Wasn't she right? Wouldn't it be so much easier to just ignore all those fussy questions and just go along with this? Why mess with a good thing, right?

"Hon... if you just give in to me, I'll take such good care of you," she cooed, her voice softer. "We'll have sex every day and every night. And through it all, my ass will only get rounder and juicer. And my tits... trust me, they'll only get bigger and better. And they are all yours. You can squeeze them. You can suck them. You can fuck them and hose them down with cum every time you want! My body is yours. I'll give you everything you want. Everything you need. I'll carry all your babies, again and again, as many as you want. And all... you have... to do... is... give in." At this, she gave him a soft, loving kiss. Looking down into his eyes, in his strained, crazed mind, he could only notice one thing.

Were her eyes a different color?

But such things didn't matter. When it came down to it, such trivial things, like how she got her new huge tits and her round juicy ass... it all meant little, especially faced with what she could offer him. When all she offered him felt so fucking good... why try to fight it?

Why not just give in?

"Yes! I give in! Please! Anything!" he cried out, on the edge of bliss, willing to do anything.

"You'll be my slave?" she asked.

"Yes! Anything! I'll be your fucking slave! I'll do anything! I want you to be my slut! Please!" he begged, his hips rising off the bed, his cock still in her hand.

"And all these questions you keep asking?" she inquired.

"Never again! I won't say a thing! Please! Just... fuck... I'll do whatever you say! I won't think about it again! I trust you! I'll do whatever you say. I'll just fuck you! I'll fuck you ever day and every night and never question a thing! I'll make you scream! I'll give you every drop of cum! I'll give you whatever you want! Please!" AJ begged.

Looking down at him, studying him for honesty, she smiled.

AJ had been broken, once and for all.

Smiling sinfully, she released his cock from her grip, crawling up the bed. Moving to the knots on the bedposts, she deftly untied him. Tossing them aside, she smirked as she looked down at AJ, his hands now freed.

His eyes met hers, pure fire behind them. He was unrecognizable. Gone was the sweet, kind, soft spoken artist. And in its place?

A beast.

Quick as a flash, he sat up, grabbed Tess, and tossed her onto her back, her tits bouncing like crazy. Moving like an animal, he crawled up on top of her, driven by the pure, instinctual need to fuck. She spread her legs, welcoming her pet into her embrace. And he willingly crawled into her web. Quickly, and firmly, with little grace or mercy, he slid his bulging, swollen cock inside her again, all the way up to the nuts. And, driven by instinct, he began to drive his cock in and out of her, quickly working up to a furious speed.

"YES! YES! YES!" Tess squealed.

"Ugh! Guh!" he growled in pleasure, conscious thought replaced by throbbing need.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me! Yes! Yes!" she screamed out, legs wrapped tight around his butt, her hands sliding over his back, soothing the fires inside him.

He fucked her harder than he ever thought possible, but at this point, this wasn't a marathon. This was a sprint to the finish. And he was oh so close to crossing the finish line.

"UGHHH! FUCK!" he growled, feeling his nuts twist, prepping for blessed release.

"Do it! Do it, baby, do it! Fill my tight cunt! Fill my slut cunt with cum, honey! Fill my tight cunt with sperm, honey! Fuck me hard and give me a baby! Yes! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! YES! YES!" she squealed, ready for one last hard orgasm.

"Uhhh! UHHHH! UGHHHH! OHHHH!" he grunted, beyond words. Her balls were boiling. He could feel it coming. He pumped again and again and again, until finally, his cock tingling with delight, and with Tess there beneath him, her tight cunt ready to carry him over the edge, he finally fell from the precipice.

AJ's cock exploded.

With an almost inhuman tug, his body jerked forward as the first jet of cum burst out of him, driving down into her, his cock buried in her cunt as he fucked her into the bed. A thick, gooey band of sperm rocketed out of him, directly into Tess's womb. Again, and again, and again, this happened, his cock exploding with what felt like a gallon of highly pressurized cum.

"GUUUHHHH! FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKK!" he groaned, his body tensed, looking like pure swollen muscle right then.

"YES! YES! FUCK! YYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!" Tess screamed out, cumming herself, her spasming cunt only coaxing more seed from her husband into her waiting cunt.

Again and again, his body jerked and flexed, a seemingly unending stream of cum firing from his overfilled nuts. This went on for a few minutes but it felt like forever, his cock cumming like a cannon, filling up her womb.

He humped against her, her clutching cunt pulling sperm from his bloated nuts. His eyes were closed as he rode out the high of pure bliss, and when it almost seemed over, his nuts fired off one last thick strand of cum. His body twisted in ecstasy and a jolt of pleasure shot through him, making his back arch as he hit the last peak of his orgasm.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he groaned, his entire body racked with tension. His eyes opened, but he couldn't see the woman beneath him. He couldn't make out any discernable shapes at all. All he saw was light. Brilliant, red, blazing light! It was everywhere. It was inescapable. As if he was drowning in a sea of red, unable to escape, unable to reach the surface.

He was too far gone now.

Finally, with this last rocket of jizz leaving him, he collapsed on top of his wife, nearly unconscious by the time skin met skin.

And beneath him, Tess smiled in contentment, giving AJ the chance to recover. His eyes were lidding over and in his daze, a question bubbled to the surface. A question at the root of everything. A question that hit closer to the truth than any of his others.

"Who are you?" he gasped out, not recognizing his wife in the woman in front of him. Even though she had warned him not to ask any more questions, this one was far too delicious to ignore.

"I'm Tess!" she chirped with a bright smile. Spurred into action, she made a move. She wasn't done. Not yet.

Rolling him off of her, his consciousness was fading as he was about to get that much needed rest. But Tess's lust was insatiable, and she was ready to show AJ what he was capable of now.

"Wha..." he sighed as Tess took his softening prick between her fingers. "No, Tess... I think I'm done."

"Uh-uh, I don't think so," she replied with a wicked grin, stroking him firmly. "Why do you think I just did what I did? Why do you think I put you through all that? I have one demand of my men... when you're around me, your cock does not stay soft. I need this cock to get hard and stay hard whenever I need it. And honey... I always need hard cock! So... I just trained your cock and balls for my own use. I trained your system to expect so much action that your nut sack needs fucking gallons of cum, ready to go, at every moment of every day. Your cock will be always be pulsing with need, bursting with cum, and it will all be for me. As soon as you lay eyes upon your perfect sexy wife, your cock will throb, and all you will be able to think about is having sex with me. Fucking my brains out, and making me happy. You see?"

Still a bit stunned, he lifted his head from the bed, only to reveal the truth of her words. His cock was standing proud, hard as a rock, dripping with cum. His gaze drifted up to his wife's knowing look, just in time for her to engulf his aching prick with her hungry mouth, all the way down to the balls.

For a moment, his head fell back to the bed, but he couldn't help but look down at Tess again, voraciously sucking his meaty pole. He had been drifting off just minutes prior, but now the pleasure coming from his swollen prick kept him anchored to the world of the conscious.

As Tess sucked him off, she was staring up at him, holding his eyes with her own. And even though she had warned him against asking questions, some doubts still bubbled to the surface in his head.

Her eyes... a dark, smooth hazel, compared to the green eyes he recognized so well. Not only was the color different, but the shape was too. Her eyes used to be wide and bright, but now they were a little more angular, striking and arresting in a way they never were before. But minutes later, when his nuts flexed and unloaded another huge load down Tess's eager throat, the high of pleasure made him realize that her eyes were so much sexier this way.

And this time, his cock stayed hard.

Minutes later, when Tess was riding his cock like a complete fucking whore, moaning and screaming above him, all he could think about were her dark, sensuous locks sliding over his face as her head hung down above his. Before, her brown hair was nice, but she never really focused on it, usually keeping it tied up on her head. Now, it hung down in waves, perfectly curled and styled like a model's. And it was so smooth too. Plus... it smelled great. A nice clean and girly scent. He loved it. And when she was riding him, her dark hair quivered hypnotically, driving him crazy. His balls quivered and jerked as he came again, blowing another load into her waiting cunt, cumming so hard he couldn't even remember how her hair used to look.

Twenty minutes later, when Tess was on all fours, eagerly urging him along to fuck her tight cunt hard, all he could focus on was her hot body. Her long, lithe, firm back, her skin a perfect golden tan, a far cry from her formerly pale flesh. And of course, her ass. Her now incredibly hot, sexy ass. Holy fuck! Yeah, it used to be flat and formless, unimpressive even in the best of times. But now, each firm cheek was large and round. It really stood out in this position, bent over, butt pointed up as she took it hard. Each firm cheek jiggled hypnotically, erasing any doubts in his mind. This was her butt now... no point thinking of the inferior, unsexy ass she used to have. Her ass was perfect at this moment, and that's all that mattered. Spanking the smooth, bouncy cheeks hard, he came again inside her, filling her womb with even more of his virile seed.

And of course, there were her tits. Those perfect, mouth-watering, massive tits, jutting out from her body, looking huge on her now extra slim and fit frame. Diving in face first, feeling their smooth, soft flesh against him. Then, sliding his still bloated prick into her cleavage, smothered by her mammoth jugs as she squeezed them around his swollen cock, looking up at him with mischief in those perfect hazel eyes. Didn't she used to have flat, unimpressive, pathetic little boobies? He could barely remember at this point. But he couldn't imagine this beautiful woman on her knees in front of him, this perfect, gorgeous creature, having anything less than absolutely massive tits. Her tits were big and round and jiggly and perfect. And that was all that really mattered.

That's why he came all over them.

The night was a marathon of sex. Every time he thought he was done, she coaxed him right back to full hardness. This was what she had conjured in him with her vigorous training, this almost god-like stamina. Small doubts would still rise to his brain, but then he would just cum, again and again, and by the time he was through, his questions were forgotten.

Her face, now ten times better looking, was making her way sexier than she used to be?

Who cares that she used to look so different? He blew another volley of sticky cream inside her until he couldn't remember what she used to look like. Till it didn't matter what she used to look like, and all that mattered was how sexy she was right now.

Her taut, firm body, now fit and sexy in a way it never was before?

By the time he fired off another load deep inside her, with her urging him to knock up her slut pussy, he couldn't remember her body any other way.

He just kept fucking and fucking, and she was right there by his side, urging him on with almost manic glee. The longer this went on, the more he enjoyed it. The more he became addicted to it. As soon as he came, he felt the undeniable urge to do it again. He needed it and he couldn't stop himself.

Not fully understanding how he was physically able to carry out this kind of marathon fucking, the pleasure was so overwhelming that these questions sort of drifted away into oblivion. Eventually, he wasn't even really thinking at all, fucking Tess roughly without thought, only acting on pure, base animal instinct. His body was spent to the point of physical exhaustion, but his muscles were coursing with enough sexual energy to drive him onward, fucking mindlessly and roughly, like a beast. To the point where thoughts and feelings, concerns and doubts... none of that mattered.

She was too fucking gorgeous. Her tits were so unbelievably huge. Her ass was firm and juicy and perfect. Her boobs were so fucking soft and firm. Her body was so fit and taut. And again, and most importantly... those tits... just so unbelievably massive and bouncy. He couldn't get enough.

AJ didn't stop. He couldn't stop. Fucking away into oblivion, ignoring his doubts, fucking his mind away till his addled brain was turned into mush, sealing his own fate.

And all that mattered was pleasure...

**************

Tess was crushed.

She watched everything from within her own body. She watched how 'The Bitch', in her own terms, broke AJ. She tied him down... drove him insane with pleasure... until he was an animal. Driven by need. Driven by instinct.

He had been unrecognizable, fucking like a monster.

It had been pretty... rough to watch. The fucking was brutal and rough and disgusting, and both 'The Bitch' and AJ reveled in it the filth. And it had gone on and on, to the point where everything became a blur of sweaty limbs and curse words and every disgusting act you can imagine. Tess eventually had to turn away and stop watching, ignoring the moans and screams until they were finally silenced after hours and hours of intense fucking.

When this first started, when Tess was first trapped her own body, looking out through her own eyes, it was like looking through windows, only she could see the frame. And now, by the time 'The Bitch' was done with AJ, the windows looked smaller, further away, the darkness around it encroaching.

Tess had never doubted AJ. Not once. She never doubted he would come to her rescue. Even after that night. Even after she broke him. She was hoping that, in the morning, with his head clear, he could fight back against this bitch one last time. Fight for Tess's freedom.

When 'The Bitch' opened Tess's eyes in the morning, she was alone in the bed. Taking in her surroundings, Tess, looking out through her eyes, was disgusted, but the being controlling her... she was delighted. The bed was soaked with their combined juices, as was her body. She stretched her arms on the bed, posing gracefully as she reawakened her exhausted muscles. The only thing missing from the bed was her husband.

AJ was gone, and for a moment, Tess's hopes rose. But 'The Bitch' seemed unconcerned. Hearing AJ's presence in the bathroom, she got up on the bed and kneeled down on all fours, her ass facing the bathroom. When the door opened and AJ entered, his expression was vague as he gaped at what he saw.

"Hon..." the Bitch began. "You can either go to work, or you can split my tight ass with that cock of yours," she purred, eagerly urging him along to fuck her tight ass hard, an act Tess had never been interested in before and had actively expressed disgust in. She then smiled and turned away.

Tess had hope. She had belief that her husband was still good and true and would fight for her. He knew that she found the expectation of this act demeaning to women, and if there was anything that would signal that this wasn't his wife anymore, it was this. Despite everything that had happened the night before, Tess still had faith in him; that at the last minute, his mind would be clear, and he would come to her rescue.

And then AJ started pushing his cock up her ass.

Tess felt the discomfort of having a large slab of meet jammed up her ass, but 'The Bitch'...

"OH FUCK! YES! YES! I LOVE IT! Split that ass open, baby! Do it to me rough!" she seethed in pleasure.

At that moment, the flicker of hope in Tess began to die. She watched her nice, sweet, loving husband pound her ass like an animal, no hesitation, no resistance, and his face didn't dissuade her from that comparison. His handsome features were twisted up, looking like a beast. He was unrecognizable.

Those windows Tess was staring out of... they got even smaller.

Tess watched AJ and 'The Bitch' going at it like fucking porn stars day after day. Her husband was changed, going along with 'The Bitch's every vile whim without any hesitation. And he lived up to his word. He never questioned her again. He never questioned her about the changes in her body. He never questioned anything ever again.

He had been broken and molded by her will and sexual power.

At first, she tortured Tess with her words, bragging about how much more AJ loves her more than Tess. And it was hard to disagree now. He was so different. He was as driven by lust as 'The Bitch' was. He was on her tits every chance he got, taking every opportunity to fool around with her. His loving hands groped her tits and ass. And as things got rougher, he did too, spanking her roughly, grabbing her hair, treating her like the slut she was. And 'The Bitch' loved it.