Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tight pink bra looked very new, but even so, her smooth sexy boobs were pouring over the edges, barely contained. The lace kept them in place while also showcasing pretty much everything, her rigid, pulsing nipples clearly visible through the material.

"You see?" she purred, stepping up to him. "You love my new body... and you love me... right?" Still taken aback, all he could do was nod in agreement. Smiling at this, she leaned forward and gave him a soft peck on the lips. "Then why are you getting so upset? Why can't you just enjoy this?" He panted a few times before answering.

"I... I just want to know you're okay," he stated, ever the good husband. "I just want to know what's going on with you." She looked at him, her expression curious, before smiling.

"You have all these questions," she began. "And I promise I'll answer them, but first... I need to get fucked, and so do you, and this is a conversation that needs to happen with a clear head." She reached forward, grabbing his straining prick through his pants.

"Wait... stop..." he panted as his wife squeezed his aching bulge. "You always do this... every time I ask questions, we just end up fucking."

"I promise..." she assured him, and her ministrations on his eager cock was clouding his judgment. Eliminating any fight. Nodding ever so slightly, he allowed her to pull him again, sliding her eager tongue into his mouth.

Husband and wife began making out deeply again.

*************

'You were saying?' the Bitch called out mockingly to her captive.

Tess's happiness was tempered as she watched her husband again fall back into this bitch's web. She could still feel her husband pressed against her front, his straining cock pressed into her tummy. He was very excited. And she understood that. Her appeal was obvious, and her husband couldn't stop himself. If he knew what was happening, if he knew where those huge tits and that perfect ass came from, he would of course stop. But since he didn't fully understand what had happened to his wife, that there was something inside her, taking her over, he didn't know what he was dealing with. He just thought his wife had gotten super hot and super slutty, so he took advantage. He didn't know the danger he was in, and didn't know how much trouble Tess was in. She wanted to warn him, but she was still removed from the action, still trapped within herself, watching from afar as this bitch still controlled her body. It was insanely frustrating.

'No... he's still strong. He still knows something's wrong.' Tess asserted, her voice a little less assured than it was before.

'True,' the Bitch said, her voice sounding firm and confident. 'That's why I'll have to break him.'

A cold chill went through Tess.

************

A warm jolt of pleasure went through AJ as he and his wife fell back to the bed, her on top, assaulting him with soft kisses. Her eager cunt ground against him through their clothes as they kissed fiercely. She pulled his shirt up and off, tossing it aside as she pulled her lips from him, sitting on top of him, smirking.

"I got this new slutty bra, just for you," she said, smiling, reaching back to undo it. "But it looks better on the floor, doesn't it?" With a flourish, she pulled her bra off and tossed it away, revealing her massive tits to her husband.

Every time he saw them, they got bigger, and this time they really took the cake. They looked absolutely enormous on her chest, like fucking watermelons. Jiggling perfectly. Bouncing lusciously. His mouth watered staring at them. They had the same smooth, golden tan as the rest of her, and her round pink areolas arrested his vision, her stiff, aching nipples calling to him.

"These are fucking 36EE cups, baby!" she boasted, cupping her giant breasts in her palms, squeezing them greedily. She then grabbed his wrists and brought them up to her, forcing his hands to squeeze them.

"Oh my God!" he moaned out, embracing her jugs between his fingers. Despite everything, despite his concerns for his wife, he couldn't get over how fucking soft her big tits were. Jesus, they felt so fucking good. He squeezed them again, over and over, not getting enough of their softness. Where before, he could barely get a grip on her boobs, now... they overfilled his palms. It was incredible.

"Here, baby, suck them... suck my big tits!" Tess urged him, before leaning down, smothering her husband's face in her big, soft breasts. Scrubbing his face into her tits, AJ's eyes closed in pleasure, basking in the softness. He opened his mouth and took in one of her hard nipples, sucking it hard. "Ohhh!" Tess sighed, feeling that delightful tug from her nipple as her hubby sucked away.

Taking advantage, she reached down to his pants, pulling the zipper apart and tugging it down as best she could from her angle. She stroked AJ's dick through his boxers, but she was quickly eager to move beyond this to the next level.

Pulling her tits from his hungry mouth, she crawled down the bed and forcefully tugged his pants and boxers down and off, revealing his thick, swollen pole.

"There it is!" she said with a grin, gazing at her husband's ready prick. "You always get so worked up and upset about my hot body, but all you ever really need is my loving touch. Here... let me make you feel better." His body tensed up in pleasure, his cock as hard as steel. He watched as she deftly pulled her thong down and threw it to the side, leaving her as naked as he was. Crawling over him and grasping his prick, she pointed it up at her waiting pussy. Looking down at her small, cute pussy, marked by that trim, sexy landing strip, he watched as Tess lowered herself onto him, eagerly taking his fat, engorged prick inside her.

"Ahhh!" AJ sighed, head falling back. She smoothly lowered her pussy around him till her butt rested on his thighs. Ever since this evolution in his wife occurred, her pussy had gotten tighter and tighter. And now, it's tight, gripping walls massaged every inch of his swollen meat to perfection. Tighter than ever before. "Fuck! Oh my God!" he panted out.

"You like that?" Tess moaned out, fingers clawing into his chest. "You like your wife's slutty cunt!?" Hearing her talking like this was getting more and more common, and despite himself, it always sent a jolt though his cock.

"Fuck!" he moaned out, head rolling in pleasure. He reached up and cupped her big boobs again, squeezing them firmly. Feeling her husband's hands on her, she was spurred into action, beginning to bounce on his throbbing cock.

"Oh God!" she sighed in pleasure. "Baby... I can't get enough of your big, fat cock! YES! I could ride it all fucking day!"

Again, this wasn't at all how Tess used to talk. But in the moment, all it did was turn AJ on.

"Jeez... fuck!" he sighed in pleasure, feeling her tight, grasping cunt swallow his entire cock and message every inch of it. He looked down and admired how tight her pussy's grip was on him, stretching around it, clutching it hard, not wanting to let go.

"God! You're so big! I love your dick! It feels so good inside me!" she sighed. "Do you love it!? Tell me... do you love your wife's tight cunt?" Her saying this again sent another jolt of pleasure through him, spurring him to respond.

"Yes!" he moaned out. "I love your fucking cunt!" he growled.

"Yes! HAHA! YES!" she screamed out. "I love hearing you talk like that! You like fucking your slutty wife's tight cunt!?"

"Fuck! FUCK! Yes!" he sighed, her tight cunt squeezing his pole. She stopped bouncing and ground down against his cock with it fully inside her, making him squirm beneath her.

"That's all I am, baby..." she sighed, resuming her bouncing. "That's all I've ever been. A dirty, nasty slut! I always acted sweet and nice and kind, but this is what I've always needed! What I've always craved! Yes!" she said, her butt slamming into his thighs.

"Oh..." he moaned, squirming beneath her, sliding his hands down to rest on her hips as she rode him. This freed up her tits to really bounce, jiggling lusciously as she fucked him into the bed.

"It's true! Fuck!" she sighed. "I always kept that side of me at bay... shit... but it's always been there."

"What?' he sighed, confused, despite the pleasure he was feeling.

"Fuck... now that we're married, I don't have to pretend anymore. I don't have to keep acting like boring old Tess... I get to be a proud, aggressive, dirty fucking slut. YES!"

AJ listened to this admission. Was this true? Had she always been keeping this side of her at bay? He never suspected her having this side, if anything, he thought she was a bit of delicate flower sexually. He never saw a hint of this. But that would explain this sudden change in her.

Maybe it was true.

***************

'You bitch!' Tess called out.

'I thought it was an inspired bit of fiction,' the Bitch admitted.

Tess figuratively stamped her feet. She didn't like being trapped inside herself, obviously, and she didn't like how 'The Bitch' was spinning her web of deceit, furthering the deception of AJ. She had lured him into bed again, and was now luring him deeper into her madness.

Tess could only hope he would figure it out.

**************

Tess's body was now riding AJ like a total whore, grunting savagely as she bounced on his cock. She leaned forward so her belly was pressed against his, and as she bounced back and forth, her big, soft tits slid against his upper chest and face.

"Yes! YES! FUCK!" she groaned loudly, riding him hard. "Please, baby! Call me a slut! Please! I'm your little slut, and I want you to admit it. Ughh! Fuck! Call me a slut so I can cum! Please!"

"Ugh!" AJ groaned out. He wasn't sure he fully understood the depth of her desire, but he was too lost in the moment to think too much on it. "Yes! Fuck! Please fuck me! Fuck me... you... fucking slut!"

"UGGHHHH! GOD! YES!" she screamed out, her cunt quivering. "Again!"

"Yes... baby, fuck me!" he groaned out, arms wrapped around her, hands palming her ass, helping her drive down into him as he drove up into her.

"GOD! YES! YES! Yes baby... please! More!" she seethed, crazed with need.

"Fuck my big cock with your slut pussy, baby!" he begged.

"Ohhhhhh Ggggggodddddddd! Yes! YES! YES! FFFFFUUUCCCKKKKKKK YYYEEESSSSSSS!" she squealed, her cunt spasming around his bloated prick as she came. Her hips were a blur as she fucked him through her orgasm, fully riding it out, letting her husband feel her pleasure. "Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! YES!" she screamed out loudly as she came on his dick, her juices squirting from her cunt around his dick.

Through it all, so lost in the moment, he was past coherent thought, just driving up into her, fucking her throughout her orgasm. The spasms of her cunt were driving him crazy, and it was about to take him over the edge himself. His cock swelled up and shuddered, ready to blow. He was so close. Three... two... one... and then...

She lifted her pussy off of him completely, just at the moment he was about to blow.

"Oh! Uhh! Wait..." he panted, hips driving upward, looking to slide his cock back home into his wife's pussy. Searching out the bliss that was so indescribably close. His cock pulsed and swelled, but there was nothing there to take him over the edge. Using her arms to hold him down, Tess withheld the pleasure from him.

"It's okay, baby, I'm here..." she cooed in his ear, leaning upward, giving him some solace by squishing her boobs against his face. But she wouldn't drop back down. She wouldn't take his needy dick back inside her. She wouldn't give him the pleasure he so needed. "Ride it out... trust me..." she whispered to her hubby, near belligerent with need. So close to climax, he was more beast than man, and she talked to him like a pet. "I know it's hard, but trust me... the wait will be worth it," she cooed, talking him down from the edge. Finally, his hips fell back to the bed, the pressure fought off for now.

Even though he hadn't cum, his entire body was tensed, panting as he fought off that climax. His balls were boiling and his cock was diamond hard. But Tess was still on top of him, and in his weakened state, he was at her beck and call.

"Here baby, let me do something..." she whispered, sliding up the bed, sliding her massive breasts over his face, resting there as she reached towards her bedside table. Once she found what she was looking for, she moved towards him and grabbed his wrist, doing something to it, before moving towards the other, giving it the same treatment. Finally, she backed away, and it was only then that AJ's mind cleared enough to realize what she had done.

He was tied by his wrists to the bed.

Tugging at his constraints, testing the bindings of the thick but smooth rope binding him to the bed. Somehow, without noticing it, he had been tied up tight, unable to free himself.

He was at her mercy.

"What?" he groaned, confused.

"I'm sorry, baby..." Tess began, rubbing his chest, trying to soothe him. "But it has to be this way. You've asked so many questions, and the only way I can respond is to take you to the edge. To take you to your fucking limits. Only then, you'll understand. And when you cum... you won't have any other questions..."

"What... what are you gonna do?" he asked.

"Oh, honey..." she said with an evil smirk. "We're just gonna keep fucking. But you don't get to cum till I tell you to. How does that sound?"

"Wait, what..." he began before she crawled over him and sank back down on his still standing prick, taking him back inside her. "Ahhh... fuck!"

He wasn't on edge anymore, so he was able to take this without blowing his load immediately. She resumed bouncing on him with her tight, grasping pussy.

"Fuck, that's nice!" she sighed as she rode him.

"Oh..." he groaned, head rising and falling in pleasure as she worked him up again.

"You're the best, honey..." she said, leaning forward. "Fuck! I love it! I love you so much, babe!" she said, grabbing his chin between her fingers affectionately. She leaned down and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth as her ass rose and fell, fucking him hard. Pulling her mouth from him, she moved her lips to his ear, her huge tits sliding against his fit chest.

"Honey..." she began, whispering. "This is exactly what I wanted. I LOVE that you let me control you like this! I love it! This is what I want! I love being your dirty little slut, but even more than that, I want you to be mine. I want you to belong to me. I want you to need me! I want you to do whatever I ask you to. I want you to be my fucking sex slave! Fuck! Yes!" she moaned out, her cunt squeezing his bloated cock.

"Huh?" he said, still dazed with pleasure. What did she mean? Her sex slave? Playing around was fun and all, but how would that help things?

"Only then will you understand what's happened to me. If you take your place as my sex slave, all your questions will be answered," she assured him as her pussy massaged his aching cock, making his nuts boil.

"Honey, I..." he began, knowing better, but she stopped him again, kissing him roughly. This went on for a bit before she pulled her swollen lips from his and smiled wickedly.

"Don't fight this, baby..." she cackled, bouncing more fully on his dick, taking every inch on every bounce. "The sooner you give in, the sooner you can cum. If you try to fight this, I will drive you fucking insane! Till you can't fucking take it and you BEG me to cum! Till you beg me to be my slave! Ughh! Fuck!" The thought was so hot for Tess that she quivered with lust, bouncing on his dick faster and faster.

So lost with pleasure, AJ could barely say anything. Her words were sounding more and more insane, but he barely had the strength to say anything. And her pussy felt so Goddamn good! He just lied back and took it.

So intoxicatingly hot was the thought of turning her own husband into her sex slave, she began to really pick up the pace, her eager cunt swallowing his full length and squeezing it hard. And with her leaning forward, that meant his rock hard dick was hitting her in all the right places.

"Oh my GOD!" she moaned loudly, a jolt going through her system. "I think I'm gonna cum again!"

"Honey... please!" AJ begged beneath her, aching for release, but she wasn't ready to give him that just yet. But that didn't mean she couldn't cum. She'd cum enough for both of them. Her cunt quivered around him, sending him towards the edge, but she was gonna get there first.

"Yes! YES! YES! YES! AHHHHH! FFFUUUCCCKKKK!" she squealed, lifting her cunt from his needy pole just before he came. As it swelled and pulsed with need, her pussy hovered above it. Reaching down, she strummed her clit in fervor. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed out as another hard orgasm hit her, her juices squirting out of her cunt, splashing everywhere, coating his bone stiff prick in her heated girl-cum, having an orgasm all over him while denying him that same pleasure.

She collapsed, panting, her body falling on top of her husband as she gasped for breath. He humped upward, desperately seeking pleasure, but she didn't allow him to make any contact.

"GRRRRRGHHHH! Please!" he growled out angrily, but she only lifted herself up and smiled down at him, her grin deliciously wicked, brimming with unhidden malice.

"Oh honey..." she panted, still coming down from her high. "We're just getting started."

*************

For AJ, it felt like an eternity.

With him tied up, Tess teased and tortured him with incredible pleasure. Driving him up to the edge, over and over again, but never taking him over.

She languidly sucked his dick, using her tongue to give his aching prick divine, precision pleasure, her hands working his swollen nuts, massaging them. She could feel them get larger in her hands, swelling with thick, bubbling cum, desperate to burst out from his swollen sack.

And that desperation allowed her to do her work.

When she sucked his cock, her tongue teasing the head, driving him right to the edge, his cock straining for release, she pulled back, denying him again. She then sat on his face, making him eat her pussy as she slowly and confidently stroked his cock, feeling the steel hard member between her fingers. She jacked him immaculately, using her hands to tease him as he was forced face first into her cunt, his tongue at work, teasing her clit, hoping that his good work there would be rewarded. But when another hard orgasm gushed through her, her nimble fingers left his cock, again denying him.

And when he cooled down, she curled up next to him, giving him some solace by letting him suck her big tits as she jacked him off again. Again, she drove him right up to the edge before pulling her hand from his cock with a flourish.

"Why... what do you want?" he begged, almost in pain the need coming from his groin was so great. His cock could cut glass at this point, and it felt like it had been swollen for so long it had lengthened another inch. And his balls felt twice as large, flooded with cum. He was so god damn close... he needed to cum badly.

"Do you still want to know why I grew these tits?" she asked, kneeling over him, looking down at him, watching him squirm.

"Wha..." he panted, near drunk with need.

"Do you still want to know how I got this ass?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't care!" he growled out, looking up at his wife, looking devilish in the dimming light. "Just please! Let me cum!" At this, her eyes flashed in joy.

"Exactly!" she said excitedly. "That's why I'm doing this!" At that, she kneeled down and took his throbbing cock between her fingers, gripping it, but not stroking it. "I can do so much for you! I can carry you to bliss... something no one else can give you. This predicament might seem difficult now, but trust me... you will never forget this. You will come to crave this more than anything! And only I can give it to you! But... if you keep asking stupid questions, then, well... you might never get this type of pleasure again! You will spend the rest of your life searching out a pleasure that you will never be able to find again! Only I can do this to you, your true love... your soul mate." she warned, giving his cock a cursory stroke.