All Comments on 'Trip to Cancun'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
Xman72357Xman72357about 18 years ago
Great Story

The perfect revenge on all the assholes and the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gotm to tell you

Bob:

Sometimes I like your story, sometimes not.

This one I enjoyed. It was almost devine retribution, and that is a good thing. Thank You. Ronnie W.

dave_magicdave_magicabout 18 years ago
Best yet

Well thought out and excellent story, Have been a fan of JPB for a while and this story was his best yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
best yet lol well close

bob is either very good or very bad no in between ..this is a great one

fregenfregenabout 18 years ago
Wow! Just too good

Outstanding. Just says it all.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Great

Well done - fitting retribution. Good story.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
Reminds me

of the old joke we have probably all heard about a gal that tells her boyfriend to put three fingers in her pussy, then a hand, then two hands, then clap your hands, the guy says " I can't" She says "tight aint' it honey?"

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Priceless!

JPB,

All I can say! The twists and turns were well done. Good writing. See, you can put a few surprises in there when you try. I don't even mind a good cuchold story when it is this cleverly written!

Best Regards!

C

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
Everytime I'm "TOTALLY" ready to give up on you...

You manage to write something worth reading and giving me a good chuckle.

-I didn't like it because the husband got one over on the wife

-I didn't like it because the wife was stupid

-I didn't like it for the revenge (of course it helped)

I liked it because, well ok I did like it for the above reasons too, but it was because the wife and her lover decided to put one over on the husband, and he waited till he could find something that would allow her not to screw him over twice. Once by cheating on him and the second time when he divorced her for cheating. I think it's unfair how some of the laws are abused by guilty folks when they are meant to protect the innocent ones. This story made it funny to see how someone used a dirty trick to trap someone guilty into harming themselves.

One of your better stories Bob.

I didn't have to worry about my breakfast even once!

-Risq

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Decided to let the good guy win one, huh?

It's good to see you write another strong husband story. I think that this one will be one of your highest scorers.

CarlM69CarlM69about 18 years ago
Ditto

I'll just join with the others. This was a "10". Do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good going

Nice work Bob - a change from your usual storyline

Nicely done !!!

Orion623Orion623about 18 years ago
Very Satisfying

One of these is worth 20 of the 'Becoming a Slut Wife' stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fooling us, the readers, by lying

i hate those storys where you the author spring a surprise on us readers by lying. and you did.

q>"On the drive home that night I wondered why Sam was so sure that he could get to my wife."<Q

but later

q>"I found out about you and Bill three months ago."<Q

now sam wasn't bill, but the lie was the wondering, as if she was loyal when he knew she was haveing an affair.

it would have been a good story of revenge and justice, if not for the dishonesty to us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Justice prevails!

Great job... this was a fun story to read.

Regards, DJ

ryu77ryu77about 18 years ago
This was so sweet....

He just wanted not to get fucked by the divorce, and he got so much more....

What will JPB think of next??

LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice one

Nice one Bob,good guy wins, slut and assholes lose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
CHANGE IN STORY LINE

WOULD RATHER HAVE SEEN YOU DRUGGED AND WITH A BEER BOTTLE IN YOUR ASS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
awesome

Wow, Bob you ought to write movie scripts...great twist of events and it really caught me off guard. Looking forward to your next story...It sure will be tough to top this one!

FireFox59FireFox59about 18 years ago
Another Winner!!

You're on a winning streak JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Are you finished the screenplay?

Here's a movie waiting to happen. I see Michael Douglas as the husband.

Another great story from the man with a million ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story

I have only recentlydiscovered Literotica.com and already you are my favorite author. This story was really different and I congratulate you for it. I have read some of the negative comments of you and some of your stories, I feel though that although I don't always agree with your endings, I have to admit that I did enjoy the story. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
JPB at his best

You have the talent to write a real good story. I just wish that you would use it more often. Thanks for this good read.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 18 years ago
Ditto the screen play comment

Cast Sharon Stone as Jenny, except you might have to get a porn star instead of a "real" actress. Maybe Paris Hilton would screen test for the role?

Great story JPB.

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Could have been a great story

if you had not lied to us.

An anonymous commentator below mentioned the problem too.

Leaving out information is, in many cases, a reasonable course in a story plot, a few 'red herrings' are also acceptable, but outright lies from the author to the reader are utterly indefensible in any way.

Because Rob knew his wife was a slut waiting for the ganbang on poker night, there is no way he would be wondering if sam copuld screw her, is there?

The line: "I could have been wrong, but I didn't think that Sam could get her." is utter bullshit - he knows Sam will get her - he is bloody well planning on it.

That paragraph about the drive home reduces the whole story to shit.

gusteufgusteufabout 18 years ago
Hold up a second, you guys...

JPB has not lied to his readers. He may have omitted some things at the start, but he has not lied. Rob knew all about his wife and friend, but he had no reason to think that Sam knew anything about them. After recording the pair for three months he knew their habits and fantasies. Nothing was brought up about Sam. So naturally Rob would wonder why Sam was so sure. Then it is just a small leap to get their fantasies to catch everyone.

As for the author not spelling out every detail at the start, I think he did a very credible job of skirting the facts to have a suprise ending. Its been a while, but I do not remember Doyle or Christie explaining who the killer was to the reader in the first chapter. LOL

JPB, I may not personally like the outcome of some of your stories, but I admire your talent and appreciate your efforts.(okay...okay...Ieally liked the outcome of this one!)

Thanks JPB

Gus

SalamisSalamisabout 18 years ago
a fiendish pleasure

This is probably one of your more intricate plots. Even so, it was handled well. Given the main objective of the husband to divorce his wife and not lose all he had worked for, I found the outcome quite satisfying.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardabout 18 years ago
One of your best....

In my opinion.

Slow, measured, controlled.

Yeah you did the 'new fad' of not telling us everything. If i could, i would penilize ya ten yards for it but still enjoyable and a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great set up

JPB,

One of the things we don't see enough here are wise husbands who take affirmative action to deal with a cheating wife. This trick is one of the best ones I've read. the husband ends up with everything.

However, I have to wonder about the wife not realizing that this might be a setup, and Bill's refusal to take the dive when the hero reveals he has them cold. I can understand stubborn pride to a point, but it can also cost you a ton, and in this case, it did.

Mr. Long Poster

librarian_jimlibrarian_jimabout 18 years ago
A quibble

There were six guys involved in the gangbang, but only five of them were supposed to be betting Bill they could get Jenny, so there should only have been $2,500 in the pool, or only $2,000 if Bill took the offered $500 for taking the bets. I always enjoy JPB's stories, including the ones where I don't like the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
AMOST PERFECT

THIS STORY IS ALMOST PERFECT.

I REALLY LIKED READING ABOUT TEH ORANGE JUMPSUIT

BUT IT COULD HAVE USED LESS SEXUAL STUFF AND MORE ASSKICKING.

A LOVING VIVES STORY ISN'T GREAT WITHOUG SOME BROKEN BONES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice surprise

nicely done.

i liked how the revenge went on. nothing outrageous, but very effective.

great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this was one of the best you have wrote

thanks for writing this story.it was uplifting to the guys who have been shit on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect story

Dear Plain Bob,

This story is essentially perfect. I find nothing to really criticize or suggest possible changes on. Continue written along this line. This type of writing is also instructional, at least I learned from the "Trip to Cancun.

RAG

toesmantoesmanabout 17 years ago
One of your best, Bob

if not indeed your best story ever, right up there w/ "All's Well That Ends Well". Well paced, well structured, the payoff was funny as hell. Just all around, one of your very best.

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Good effort.

But lets try and move away from the whole gangbang motif eh? Just for a little while...

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Fine work

A delicious tale of coolly calculated revenge where the cheaters get all the rope they need to hang themselves. And, my goodness, they do a spectacular job of it. Excellent storytelling by JPB.

marriedwithballsmarriedwithballsover 16 years ago
hahahahahahahaahhhahhhhahahahaahhhhahhhh

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah...ouch hahahaha.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice twist in the story

Bob,

This is one of your better stories. I liked how the cheated husband turns the tables on his cheating wife. There are some little typos in the story

1) "Ai called ahead to let your wives know what was coming and what it was." Ai?

2) "I hung up on her and called John and told him Jenny's decision and he said he start the ball rolling." +would?

3) "I don'' know if he seduced you or you led him into your affair" don't?

4) "so you get Bill to somehow go your bail." go -> get?

5) "Sometimes you just get lucky and damn, but it sure feels good." -", but" ?

Regards

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
1+1=7

If you notice the mathematical errors, you're not wanking hard enough. hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Out of Sight

Loved it, thanks for having a guy with a knock dead gorgeous cheating wife come out agead. Two things, I would like to have read when and how she started cheating with Bill and if there had been others. Next, where did she end up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The best JPB story.

Some of your stories are good and some bad,but this is your best one.

shangoshangoabout 14 years ago
See Bob

You CAN write a satisfying story when you try!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Such originality is worth a 5.

However, I doubt that so called criminal activity would have any bearing on the divorce. Regardless, she would get half and likely, since he never was drugged the charge if any would only be a minor fine.

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
God damn,what an entertainment!

It could not get any better than this!! Again,well done JPB !

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

I read one of your stories that I hate and then you write one like this one, that is absolutely outstanding. What's a reader to think? Are you bi-polar, or perhaps multi personality!!!! lol

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

I loved it! And justice for all. Thanks for the great read!!!

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Wow!

I loved it. Perfect revenge, so refreshing to see a story that does not have a cuck theme. JPB normally writes wimpy stuff as he loves cuckoldry themes....So this one is one of his best stories if not the best. 5 star rating.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I agree with Karan.

Hell of a story, it makes up for a couple of your willing cuckold stories.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent Tale

Perfect revenge against a cheating skank whore slut wife and her fucking cohorts. When she comes out of prison she can work the streets because that's all she good for.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 10 years ago

You busted the whore.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Betrayal Cuts Both Ways

When you betray your spouse, you betray the person closest to you in your life. They know more than most people know about you, even if they didn't know about your cheating. Often they know enough of your illegal activities to use them against you, or even better to use your cheating, criminal nature to get you to do something really stupid and illegal. It is a lot easier to divorce a spouse when they are in jail Judges do not generally think mothers in jail are fit mothers. Guess who gets the kids?

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

I had fun reading this short story. The one thing I wonder however is about the tape: the husband told the wife, that he had cut the tapes to remove evidence that would implicate him. Why would he be so stupid as to do that? Aren't there forensic analysts that can find out if a tape recording had been edited?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She was scum but so was he and his lawyer.

Google, "ethics of a lawyer threatening criminal prosecution solely to can advantage in a civil matter". Husband's lawyer is facing potenial disbarment. And the lover would have plenty of time and a better law library in prison than husband's lawyer to research and file complaints seeking disbarment.

Not sure either wife or lover are going to do any time. Husband admits editing the tapes. Which makes them inadmissible. Perhaps if he produces the original unredacted tapes, there mught be a chance, but then husband, husband's lawyer and husband's lackey Bill are all facing criminal prosecution themselves as accessories before the fact to the acts of prostitution, as well as possibly evidence tampering and for the lawyer, false police complaint (if he knew of the set-up--and he had a duty of reasonable investigation before he made the reports).

Next, you need an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy before a crime of conspiracy has occurred. Just talking about it doesn't make it a conspiracy. The author may be closer here, but there is no statement that drugs were actually obtained and available to be used on the gangbang night in question. Stating, "The drug will knock him on his ass..." without any proof beyond a reasonable doubt of the existence of the drug, mean no evidence of an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy to drug him. (And of course with the tapes supressed as evidence, no conspiracy at all.)

If the author wants be realistic with the story ( as in the sorry state of divorce laws), than he should be realistic with criminal law.

Old JAG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very funny stuff!

He dreamed up a great plan and executed it perfectly thereby sticking it to his ex-wife and all her lovers. Very NICE! I had to laugh at the "old jag" comment. Read the story man! It wasn't the lawyer threatening his wife. It was Rob giving her her options. All the lawyer was going to do was turn over the UNEDITED video tapes to the DA. And the DA didn't care about the drugs, he got them for the prostitution and pimping. The exchange of money right there on the video. I didn't hurt their case when Jennie turned state's evidence and testified against Bill. And a better law library in jail? Shit I use a middle size law firm and their library is huge! It wouldn't have mattered. This case was a slam dunk and took no time at all. Even if Bill got out on appeal, Rob and Jennie were divorced, the rest of the men were divorced and most had lost their jobs. All Bill could have done was get out earlier which would have made no difference. He lost his job, lost his house and spent most, if not all of his money defending himself. And he still faces Rob's lawsuit when he gets out. So none of that mattered to Rob. He was a happy camper. So the drugs really played little into the story. Next time Old Timer, stick to Naval law. And then don't forget the most important thing. This is a porn site, on the world wide web, designed for amateur authors to post fictional stories. What in the name of hell does truth or accuracy have to do with any of this? IT'S FICTION! ENJOY IT! Good story Bob.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Cancun

LOL, I thought that he was going to end up in Cancun with Judy! Even if she DID cover for the bitch.

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

i would love to see this movie. thanks!

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 8 years ago
Wow unusual for JPB

I have not read this one before got here by a link so don't know if this is new or old (did not look before reading). I do have to say this is unusual since it is a complete story a beginning and end! A satisfying end at that. Well written as usual.

Thank you for writing.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
White Trash!

A story full of shitty people,starting with the piece of shit wife. It would have been interesting to learn what alienated her from her husband allowing her to cheat with Bill.

I don't blame Rob one bit for sticking it to all of his "friends" as well as the slut when he got the chance.(This makes up for so many of the cheating wife story where the cuck gets raped in the divorce!)

Jail for Bill and the twat?Good! They had a chance to avoid it but their low opinion and disrespect for Rob got them jailed.

Karma ended the marriages of the "fucker friends".GOOD,and fuck 'em!

Lastly,enjoyed the hot description of The Poker Night Gang Bang!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

A truly fun read. Five stars.

amyyumamyyumover 6 years ago
Entertaining

and isn't that what it's all about? 5*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Best

JPB at his very best. Great story.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 5 years ago

JPB delivers again, another entertaining story.

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
Quantity vs Quality

Stories like this demonstrate JPB’s ability. It is unfortunate that 90% of his stories aren’t worth reading. I’ve learned that if the score isn’t 4+ the story is almost certainly one of his bombs. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yabba dabba do!

"Wilma, I just figured out how to pay for that trip to Cancun!"

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

One my favorite Bob stories. It has a pretty good BTB ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If many of the commenters on this site (particularly lw) used their IQ points instead of cards to play a hand of blackjack, y'all would go bust. Why? Because the wife is a round heel slut and a total narcissist. Everyone knew it BUT the husband and yet he was smart enough to ruin her? Lazy writing. -starsong77

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

I love t4he old quote from the A team! 5*

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

More garbage from JPB. The BTB in the end would not work anywhere else than in JPB dreams. The witnesses and the whole setup would come out in police investigation and "Rob" would find himself in deep shit for filing a false report and possibly for lying to investigators. The whole plot is bogus.

It is interesting how JPB always has mumbo-jumbo of "Radio Shack" recorders ready. I bet JPB has no clue about any electronic listening devices but somehow his tendency for amateur McGyver and amateur Jean Claude Van Damme always "shines" through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, Donuts, you’ve been around here long enough to know how JPB writes. But still you read his stories and bitch like a crybaby witch. And you do it like you think anybody gives a rat’s ass about your opinion. Anyway, Bob, I liked the story, I particularly liked the twist it took when Rob finally decided to stick it to the whole bunch. 5 ⭐️s. Dee

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story line, really enjoyed the way he set them (the two cheaters) up. They were a couple of mean spirited actors who got their due.

Les

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

Col Hannabal “JP” Bob and the BTB team……if you can find them, you to can hire the BTB team

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

One for the "Best of JPB" list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is a complete waste of time unless you're a narcissistic sociopath. All in all it just plain sucks. Literotica needs a separate category to place for stories by spiteful, vindictive losers like Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

finally , a just plain cuckbob story that isnt a cuckfest .

five stars .

the only people who dont like this are faggot cuckold who like to suck other mens cum out of their "wife"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Zany btb (x6)+1

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“Everybody knew Rob, everybody but you."

Sounds like there’s more people that need payback!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Folks, if you read this in its entirety you will have that rarest of opportunities to know that JPB has actually written a story with an ending to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS