Trip to Cancun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh and Donny looked at each other, smiled and then high-fived. Jenny had Donny lay down and then she straddled him reverse cow girl, lowered herself onto him and then leaned back and Josh moved up and slid his cock into her alongside Donny's. Jenny grunted as Josh pushed himself in and then she moaned:

"Okay, fuck me, both of you fuck me."

She had two orgasms before Josh came and pulled out of her and then she got off Donny, lay down next to him and he rolled over on top of her and finished up.

By two AM no one could get their cock up hard enough to penetrate and everyone but Bill got dressed to leave. Al asked:

"When can we do this again?"

"Whenever you can come up with five hundred."

After they were all gone Jenny and Bill got into bed and Jenny snuggled up against Bill.

"Was I a big enough slut for you lover?"

"Oh God yes. When I told you that it was my biggest fantasy I never thought you would actually do it."

"I never thought I'd do it either, but I do want to go to Cancun and the chance to get the money to pay for the trip was just too good to pass up."

"I'm just sorry that I can't be the one to go with you."

"Mw to lover, maybe next time."

Within minutes they were asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was sitting on the back porch when Jenny got home from work. I was sitting on the swing and sipping on a beer when she came out and sat down beside me and leaned over and kissed me.

"How did your day go?" she asked.

"One of my better ones as a matter of fact."

"Oh? Something good happen?"

"I guess you could say that. I believe I've gotten rid of some excess baggage and save myself a ton of money in the process."

"How did you manage that?"

"I made a tape of your gangbang last night."

I glanced over at her. "Why have you turned so pale my love? Could it be that you are surprised that your loving hubby isn't as stupid as you thought he was?"

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean."

"No? Well let me run it down for you. I found out about you and Bill three months ago. I went to a divorce attorney and got the bad news. It doesn't matter if you are a round-heeled slut, in this state a divorce brings about a fifty/fifty split of the assets. The courts have a propensity to side with the women which means that I would probably end up paying for your attorney's fees and get stuck with all the court costs. That was a price I was not willing to pay to get rid of your cheating ass.

"However, there was a way around it. If I could catch you in a criminal act against me I could shed your ass and it would only cost me my attorney's fees and court costs and I'd end up with all the assets. I just couldn't figure out a way to make it happen until you started pushing for a trip to Cancun. Then I overheard that conversation between Brad, Sam and the guys and I wondered if I could make it work to my advantage. I gave you the song and dance about betting the guys and you and your lover took the ball and ran with it.

"I've been tape recording all of your phone calls for three months now just trying to catch you in something that I could use against you and I know all about how you and Bill have wanted to do a gangbang with the guys at work. I had four voice activated tape recorders hidden in the house during the barbecue and I have tape of you trying on Al's cock for size, giving Sam a quickie one minute blow job and in general telling everyone that you were going to fuck them last night. But those tapes, as good as they are, are not the ones that are going to send you to jail. The recorder I had on the phone line is going to be the one to do that. Don't go away, I'll be right back."

I got up and went into the house, got another beer and then got the tape recorder that I had put in the den for just this moment. I went back out to the porch and sat down on the swing.

"This is the good one, the one I expect to get you and Bill thrown in jail over. Here, listen to it. I've done a little editing to take out any hint that I had a part in setting anything up" and I hit the PLAY button.

"You have decided to let all of them fuck you?"

"Not only that, but I'm going to find a way to get numb nuts to eat my pussy after everyone has finished cumming in it. How are we going to do it?"

I hit the STOP button. "Numb nuts Jenny? I'm crushed."

I hit PLAY again. "You flash your tits at everybody and that will keep Rob distracted while I doctor his drink. The drugs will knock him on his ass and he won't remember a thing when he wakes up. While he's out you can do whatever you want. Corn hole him with a beer bottle, cut an inch off of his dick, whatever you want, he won't know a thing until he wakes up."

"Cut an inch off his dick? He hasn't got enough as it is. I do like the beer bottle idea though. Maybe after I finish with all the guys and they leave we can have some fun with Rob. Maybe take a picture of him with a beer bottle in his ass and your cock in his mouth. We can always tell him he did it willingly, but was just too drunk to remember."

I hit the STOP button again. "I played the tape for my lawyer and he says we have both you and Bill on Conspiracy to Commit a Crime. You do know that knowingly drugging somebody is a criminal act right? No? Well you know it now. Why are you so quiet Jenny? You haven't said a word. Still stunned at finding out old 'numb nuts' isn't as stupid as you thought? No matter, I'd just as soon not listen to you anyway. According to John, he's my lawyer, this tape alone is enough to send you and Bill to jail.

"But then last night you and Bill made it even better. I had four nanny cams hidden in the house taping everything you did. I have video of you saying:

"You all know the deal right? Five hundred each. Give your money to Bill and then cut the cards to see who goes first" and there is video of each man handing Bill the money. That makes you guilty of prostitution and Bill guilty of being your pimp. The legal terms are Solicitation and Pandering. You are toast sweetie."

I was watching her and she wasn't looking at me. She looked everywhere but at me and I was tempted to take the time to ask her where her contempt for me had suddenly come from, but then decided that I didn't really want to know.

"Here is the deal. John has drawn up the divorce papers and I have asked for everything. The house, the savings, the certificates of deposit, everything in fact except for your car. Tuesday you and I will go to John's office and you will sign the divorce papers accepting things as they are written and agreeing not to contest the divorce. That done, we leave John's office and go our separate ways. If you don't sign those papers Tuesday John will give the tapes to an assistant district attorney he knows and you will end up in criminal court and very likely end up doing jail time. Your choice and I need to know by four PM Monday so I can let John know we will be there Tuesday. If he doesn't hear from me by the time his office closes at five he will see the DA first thing Tuesday morning.

"Still nothing to say to me Jenny? Oh well, maybe you would like to talk it over with Bill since if you go down he goes down with you. My lawyer's card is next to the phone. Give the number to Bill. I'm suing him for alienation of affections and he might want to call John and see if settling out of court is possible."

I got up and left her sitting there.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We stayed out of each other's way for the rest of the weekend, but just before I left for work on Monday I reminded her about the four o'clock deadline.

I was in a good mood when I walked into the morning coffee klatch in Brad's office. "Hey guys," I said, "I've got something that you really need to see. Come on into the conference room so we can use the TV and VCR."

The only one not present when I hit the PLAY button was Bill. "This is cool you guys, nastiest porn video I've ever seen."

You could have heard a fly fart when Donny, Bill and Jenny filled the screen.

"Great isn't it? Notice how clear it is? The whole tape is like that, clear as a bell. You can tell who all the players are."

None of them turned to look at me until I said, "I was so happy with how good the tape turned out that I made several copies and sent them to each of your wives by special messenger. I specified delivery by eight AM so most should be delivered by now. Ai called ahead to let your wives know what was coming and what it was. Al, your wife asked me to send her copy to her dad. He's a lawyer isn't he? Oh, and Sam? Debbie asked me to send her copy to her at her office. She seems to think that since you get home from work before she does it might disappear and she really, really wants to see it. Any questions? No? I can't believe that nobody wants to talk about this. I couldn't get Jenny to talk to me either."

"I'm not going to talk to you motherfucker, what I'm going to do is stomp your ass" Donny muttered.

"Bring it Donny, but know this. The mood I'm in right now you will have to kill me to keep me from killing you and that's a fucking promise. Anyone else got anything to say? No? Okay kids, it's eight o'clock, time to hit it."

Bill never did come in to work that day and I got nothing but nasty looks from everyone else all day. At three-thirty Harry called me into his office and asked me what was going on and I told him the whole story.

"You going to be able to work with them?"

"I won't have a problem with them because I got even with them. The question is will they be able to work with me?"

"I won't tolerate dissention in the office if it gets in the way of work."

"Tell them Harry, not me. But I will say this. If you decide to let me go because of what they did and my response to it you had best make sure that my severance package is a damned good one otherwise you will find out that I have a damned good lawyer."

"Are you threatening me Rob?"

"No, I'm just saying that if you let me go instead of letting them go I'll sue. I'll do my job just like I always have and you've had no complaints with my work for over ten years now. You let me go because those assholes won't work with me and that is the same thing as taking their side and I won't stand for it."

At three fifty Jenny called. "Bill says we should fight it. He says you don't have a leg to stand on."

"Okay Jenny, remember, it was your choice."

I hung up on her and called John and told him Jenny's decision and he said he start the ball rolling.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bill came to work the next day and he was careful to avoid me. At two that afternoon I got a call from Jenny.

"What the fuck is going on Rob? I was just served with divorce papers and a restraining order. I can't go near you or into our house."

"So?"

"That's my house too Rob."

"Talk to the judge Jenny. According to the tapes in my lawyers possession you intended to do me bodily harm and I told my lawyer I don't want you anywhere near me."

"I need clothes and things Rob."

"Let me know when you want to come over. If it fits into my schedule I'll make arrangements to have a sheriff's deputy there and I'll let you in to get your personal items, but only your personal items, understand?"

"Why are you being this way? Why are you doing this to me?"

"It is called getting even Jenny. It is partial payback for what you and Bill have been doing to me behind my back."

The next day at ten twenty-four two sheriff's deputies arrived at the office and took Bill into custody. When they took him out in handcuffs his face was pale and as they walked him past me I said, "Not a leg to stand on huh?"

I called John to let him know and he told me that things usually didn't happen that fast, but he told the ADA that since Bill worked in the same place I did he feared for my safety and that must have cranked things up a notch.

At four that afternoon I got a phone call from Jenny's sister Judy. "Jenny just called me. She's in jail. What the hell is going on Rob and why is she calling me instead of you?"

"All I can tell you Judy is that hearing that makes my day. Hopefully they will keep her there for a couple of years. She called you because she knew I would have hung up on her cheating ass."

"Cheating ass? Oh Christ, I warned her, but she wouldn't listen."

"You knew?"

"Everybody knew Rob, everybody but you."

"Thanks for letting me know."

"What do you expect Rob, she's my sister."

"Take care Judy" and I hung up on her.

I had just gotten back from lunch the next day when I got a phone call from a Jason Milner. "I am the court appointed attorney for your wife. She has just had her bond hearing and bond was set at thirty-five thousand dollars. She needs thirty-five hundred for the bail bondsman and he wants you to put up your house as security."

"Given the circumstances that put her in jail Mr. Milner I'd say you have a better chance at hitting the lottery than that ever happening."

"The house is half hers sir."

"Fine. She can put up her half."

"The bondsman won't do that."

"I'm counting on it."

"You won't help her?"

"Not even a smidgen Mr. Milner. I gave her a chance to walk away from the mess and she let her boyfriend talk her out of it. She can rot in jail for all I care."

"She would like to see you."

"I can do that. Seeing her in an orange jumpsuit with a "P" on the back will do me a world of good. What are visiting hours?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was sitting on the other side of the screen when they led her in. She was in the orange jumpsuit and she had ankle chains and handcuffs on. I asked about that later and found out that it didn't matter who you were or what you were in for Standard Operating Procedure called for all prisoners to be moved in handcuffs and leg chains. They uncuffed her, but left the leg chains on and walked her over to the seat across from me. She sat down, looked at me and started crying.

"Get me out of here Rob, please get me out of here."

"Not a chance Jenny. I gave you a choice that would have kept you out of here, but you listened to lover boy instead of me. I don'' know if he seduced you or you led him into your affair, but the bottom line is that he cost you your marriage and now he has cost you your freedom. You could have signed the papers that John had ready and walked away, but you let Bill talk you out of it so you get Bill to somehow go your bail. When you are found guilty, and according to John his ADA friend says it is a slam-dunk, I'll get the divorce and everything I asked for anyway so I'm kind of glad it is happening this way. I kind of like seeing you in chains. Enjoy yourself Jenny. You threw away a good marriage for the privilege of being here so you should at least try and enjoy it."

I got up and walked out of the visiting room as she cried, "Please Rob, please don't leave me here."

Out in the corridor a young man with a brief case was standing there. He saw me and walked over to me and introduced himself as Jason Milner.

"We need to talk before this mess goes too much farther."

"Go ahead."

"I've talked with your wife and Mr. Bolton and they tell me that the whole thing was your idea and I'm afraid that I will have to bring that up at trial. Why don't we see if there isn't some way we can resolve this without going to trial."

"How long have you been doing this Mr. Milner?"

"Five years, why?"

"And in all those years you haven't learned that your clients will say anything that they think might help their chances? I have audio and videotape of them plotting against me Mr. Milner. What do they have to support their claim? I gave both of them a chance to keep this a civil action and the two of them decided to stick it to me some more so fuck them. See you in court Mr. Milner."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bill put up his house and made bail and when Jenny found out that he was out and she wasn't going to get out she went ballistic. She rolled over on Bill and said it was all his idea and in return for a plea bargain she agreed to testify against him. Her testimony backed by the tapes were enough. The trial lasted less than a day and the jury was out for less than an hour. As part of her plea bargain Jenny pled guilty and was sentenced to one year with credit for time served (four months) and she was given probation for the rest and order to perform five hundred hours of community service.

Bill pled not guilty and fought it all the way and was given three years and I spend most of my days hoping to hear that some huge dude named Bubba bent him over in the showers and turned him into a bitch. When he gets out he still has my lawsuit for alienation of affections waiting for him. John said we could proceed even with Bill in prison, but that might end it too quick. The longer I can drag out his torment the happier I'll be.

Since Jenny was found guilty I got my divorce and everything I asked for. I have no idea where she is or what she is doing. I do know that she lost her job while she was in jail. I see her sister Judy from time to time, but by unspoken agreement Jenny isn't mentioned.

Of the five guys who took part in the gangbang with Jenny all were divorced within six months and their wives made out like bandits. Two were fired within six months, two of the others quit over the next year and Sam made the mistake of waiting for me in the parking lot the day he quit. It cost him a broken nose, two cracked ribs and five missing teeth. I hurt for a couple of days after, but as strange as it may sound it was a good kind of hurt, a satisfied kind of hurt. Of the five only Donny is still working with me and we are civil when we have to be and avoid each other as much as possible.

The three thousand dollars? It paid for my two weeks in Cancun while Jenny was sitting in jail.

The biggest surprise of the whole affair? That I got away with it. Milner was right, I did set it up, but I didn't have a clue that it would turn out as well as it did. All I was trying for was a divorce that didn't rape me. What can I say? Sometimes you just get lucky and damn, but it sure feels good. I remembered that old TV series, "The A Team" and what the colonel played by George Peppard used to say:

"I love it when a plan comes together."

12