Triple J and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to get that shirt in the laundry. Then I'm going for a shower, I feel like I still have your spunk on my back."

Standing under the warm spray, my mind drifted back to how his cock felt in my hand. I was hard again, so I went to work on it. Just getting into it good, when I opened my eyes and was startled to see JJ standing there watching me through the glass. It was too late to pretend innocence, so I just opened the door "Is there something you needed JJ?"

"No sir..Dave. I just came to apologize for getting you all spunky." Then he grinned real big "But I see you are working on getting spunkier." He laughed at his own joke. Then I did too.

"Yes, well you caught me. I guess I might have gotten a little excited earlier too."

"You got excited? How?" Did I mention JJ was a little dense?

"Well, you know.. holding that big cock of yours. I've never done that before. It was kind of exciting to handle one that big. As you can plainly see, I'm not nearly as big."

"Oh Dave, yours looks fine to me. I'm sure it worked good for the Mrs. too. She just didn't appreciate you rightly."

"Be that as it may, yours is bigger soft, than I am when hard. It was very different than I'm used to, so it was exciting for me."

JJ looked thoughtful for a moment, then his face brightened. "Will you check me for bugs again now, Dave?" Then he grinned at me. "I don't want any of those little critters running around on me."

I smiled back at him and nodded. He shucked his pajamas and stepped into my shower. He is such a good guy. He was doing this to make me happy. He would enjoy it too no doubt, but he was doing it for me.

I watched as it started to plump up. I couldn't help but be impressed. I reached out and took hold of it. It quickly matched my own hardness, and of course outdid my size considerably. I stroked it slowly at first, I really enjoyed how it felt in my hand. I guess I was envious of it. I wished I had one like it to play with all the time. I could imagine going into a public restroom, and whipping out that big thing. Not standing as close to the urinal as possible, so not to be seen.

I got to my knees, and started to stroke it in earnest. Being eye level with it made me want it more. I paid special attention to the nice plum at the end, JJ really seemed to like that. He would moan out loud as my hand worked on his fat knob, and I watched as it got even fuller and turned crimson. All too soon, JJ's legs started to quiver. I wanted to postpone the inevitable, but I knew he needed release. I hadn't noticed how much cum he produced that first time. This time I had a front row seat as he geysered out a huge load, decorating the tiled wall of my shower.

As the last few spurts dripped down my hand, JJ said "Oh Lordy, Dave, you do that better than I do myself."

"Thank you, it was my pleasure."

He looked down at my hard dick and said "Are you sure, 'cause it don't look like it." He was speaking of my not cumming. I started to say it was alright, when he turned me around with my back towards him. He reached around and grabbed my dick. I was somewhat startled, and reflexively hunched backward. Looking down I could see his big hand inclose my five incher. As he began to stroke me, I could feel his large cock against the top of my ass crack. It didn't take ten strokes before I shot the biggest load I could remember.

I turned off the water, and grabbed two towels. Why had I just had one of the greatest sexual experiences of my life, with another man? I quietly dried myself as I watched him do the same. His cock still bobbing around held my attention. What the fuck is wrong with me. Then I just reached over and dried his back for him, admiring his strong shoulders, down to his muscular legs. Shit, is this really happening, or will I wake up.

I took two fluffy robes from a nearby drawer, handed one to JJ, and left the bathroom. In the kitchen, I prepared two glasses of ice cold cokes, then returned to the living room. JJ was already there, standing by the sofa, appearing to be worried. I handed him a glass and sat down.

After a minute JJ asked "Are you mad at me Dave?"

"No, JJ, I'm not mad at you. You've done nothing wrong."

He thought for a moment. "Have you ever done that, with another man I mean. I know you've done it to yourself.

"No, JJ, I've never done that with another man." I said suppressing a smile.

"Me neither. But I liked it, and I'm not mad at you"

"I liked it too, JJ. It's just that I'm used to doing stuff with women. You know what I mean."

"No, I don't know Dave. I ain't never done that with a woman neither."

Maybe I misunderstood him. "Are you saying you have never done anything with a man or a woman? Not even before joining the military?"

"No sir, my mama would have turned me into a greasy spot on the floor if I got some girl in trouble."

He had to be shitting me. A twenty six year old virgin? Give me a fucking break. I studied his face for a moment. Shit!! I believed him!

We sipped our cokes in silence. The TV was on, but I have no idea what was showing. Before I knew it, it was midnight. I had to clear things up before this went any further.

"Look,JJ, I didn't bring you here expecting you to do that. I really want you to work for me, and that isn't part of your job. I don't want you to feel like you have to do that to stay here."

"No sir, I mean, Dave. I did it 'cause I like you. I wanted to do it for you, and for me too. It ain't never felt that good before."

"Really, JJ? You liked it?"

"Yes I really liked it a lot. In fact I think I feel a couple of bugs running around down there right now." he said grinning.

Well he didn't have to ask me twice. I reached for the opening on his robe, but JJ beat me to it, throwing it open like it was on fire. Seeing his magnificent cock, I slid off the sofa, and onto the floor in front of him. He slid down a little to give me better access. I could see his smiling face and his cock at the same time.

Taking hold of it, I again marveled at it's splendor. I knew what I wanted to do for him, and this time not because of some stupid wager. I wanted to do it for myself too. I saw the look of surprise on his face as I engulfed his thick knob in my mouth. I saw his expression change to ecstasy as feelings, never felt before, washed over him. I was looking into his eyes as I tried to swallow his cock, only managing about two thirds. So I held on to the base and work on as much as I could handle

As you can imagine, his first blow job didn't take long. I would like to think it was because I did such an excellent job. All too soon, I felt the throbbing in his urethra, sending the first blast deep into my throat. I fought my gag reflex as the second, third, and fourth vollies quickly followed. I eased back a little so I could taste his offering. This time by choice, and his was far better tasting than theirs.

When his breathing returned to normal, he said "Oh God Dave, that was... that was.. I don't know.. wonderful." I was delighted to have pleased him.

I continued to nurse on his cock long after it went soft, I wanted my lips to still be around it while he cleaned the house tomorrow. Maybe I'm a natural born cocksucker, I thought to myself. I am certainly enjoying this more than I ever enjoyed some post coital squeezing of my ex's floppy tit. To his credit, JJ never pushed me away, allowing me to quit when I wanted.

Finally I relinquished his cock, and stood. JJ said "Dave, you want me to do you? I might not be as good at it as you are, but I'll try."

"Thanks JJ, but some other time. It's getting late, and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I left JJ sitting naked and sated.

Part 2

Saturday morning I awoke after dreaming most of the night about JJ. He seemed to me to be honest, sincere, and genuine. All qualities I admire very much. Under any circumstances, I would have liked him, even be proud to call him a friend. But why was he on the streets? By he, I mean a person like him. Military, willing to work, able bodied. Something was odd here, and I don't mean just the fact that I sucked his cock.

Halfway down the stairs I smelled coffee. I love the smell of coffee in the morning. "Good morning JJ." I had barely sat down when he placed a plate of scrambled eggs, french toast, and a bowl of cereal in front of me.

"Morning Dave. I didn't know how you liked your eggs, but my mama said 'No matter how they prefer 'em, everybody likes scrambled too' so I did scrambled." He said as he poured my coffee.

"Thanks JJ that will be fine. I have some errands to run, I should be back around three. If you give me your sizes, I will pick up some clothes for you. You can't wear those pajamas forever, no matter how good they fit you." I said while eyeing his full basket. Maybe I was just really hungry, but those eggs and french toast were very good.

I got to the mall, and after I parked, I called my friend and attorney, Jim. He had been my friend since freshman year of high school. He turned out to be a very good attorney, had good contacts too. I gave him all the pertinent information, and went into the mall.

Normally I am not a fan of clothes shopping. Somehow buying them for JJ was a pleasure. I got him a bunch of jeans and shorts and enough shirts to last him a year probably. Of course he would need shoes, so two pair of tennis shoes and a pair of dress shoes. Some dress slacks and shirts, socks and a belt. I had noticed he had on boxers last night, so I picked up a package of those. Then I spotted some very sheer boxer briefs that would leave nothing to the imagination, and my imagination was running wild. He had to have a pair in every color, now didn't he.

When I entered the house, a delicious aroma invaded my senses. "Hi Dave. You don't have much in the kitchen, so I only managed to make some soup. It's a little warm for soup but I did what I could." Being single, I don't grocery shop much. I was surprised this morning when he found eggs to cook. But this was incredible. Bringing two bowls of soup and a plate of homemade bread, he sat down with me. If it was this good with nothing to work with, what could he do with a full kitchen?

Eventually I remembered his clothes. "There are a couple of things for you in the car." A couple? Hell it will take both of us to carry it all in.

To say that JJ was pleased would be an understatement. He was overjoyed just from seeing the amount of clothes I got for him.

After I calmed him down, I told him "You try everything on, if it doesn't fit or you don't like it, set it aside and we will take it back. Everything else hang up in your closet or put in a drawer. I'm going for a swim while you do that."

Unless I have company, I swim nude. My pool is completely enclosed or blocked by trees. I had been in the pool about thirty minutes when JJ showed up. He was wearing nothing but a pair of red sheer boxer briefs. I was right...nothing left to the imagination, and he was HOT.

"JJ, those look great on you." I managed to say after reeling in my tongue.

"You got so many of these, I guessed they were my work clothes. Would you like a cold drink?"

"I would love a cold drink, and I'm gonna need a cold shower."

JJ looked at me funny, then the light went on and he smiled at my joke. I watched his ass disappear into the house, then watched his package return. I climbed the steps, and he handed me a towel, smiling at my erection. "Looks like you might have some bugs too." Referring to our private joke.

I picked up my ice cold drink and took a sip. I set the glass down and said "You're so hot, let me cool you off." and I grabbed his junk with my cold hand. I didn't let him get too cold. I got to my knees, peeled down his briefs, and took him into my mouth. I came to grips with the fact that I belonged on the end of his beautiful cock.

JJ moaned as I sucked. He placed his hands on my head and held me in place, then proceeded to face fuck me. I didn't resist, I was his to do as he pleased. I took all that he gave me, but he never gave more than I could handle. He seem to know just when to pull back and how much to push in. He could have choked me to death and I wouldn't have made a move to stop him. My hands stayed on my knees, my mouth locked on to his wonderful cock. He blasted my throat with his delectable seed. I didn't get to taste much, he shot it all down my gullet. I was delighted that he stayed in my mouth while he shrunk. I was able to draw out the last few precious drops to taste.

I pulled his briefs back up his muscular thighs, and said "You're right. I'll take all the other clothes back, these should be your work uniform."

"If it causes you to do that every time, I'll sure wear 'em." He laughed.

JJ is a beautiful man. Sure he has scars, we all do. He's a little slow, but the kindest, and most sincere person I've ever met. Nobody meeting him that Saturday afternoon, would have believed he was begging on the streets just twenty four hours before.

"Can I do that for you now Dave?" I was as hard as stone, but I turned him down.

"Actually no. You need to go grocery shopping. Here are my keys, and my wallet. Take the Jeep, it will hold more. Get whatever you need. There should be enough money in the wallet, if not, there are a bunch of credit cards."

The look on JJ's face was priceless. Absolutely no way to describe it. Then came the tears, and he collapsed on my shoulder, sobbing. He realized that I had just shown enough trust in him to hand over access to a lot of money, knowing that it was completely safe in his hands. He raised up for a second and looked at me, then started sobbing again.

"It's okay JJ, you don't have to wear your work uniform to the store." I said trying to ease the tension. I think it was the funniest thing JJ ever heard, considering his reaction. "Now get going, you still have to cook dinner when you get back."

I watched JJ pull the Jeep out of the garage. I had no doubt that he would return, and every dime would be accounted for. Then my phone rang, It was Jim.

"Why are you asking about this guy, Dave?"

"Well I sort of picked him up last night. Why? What's his story?"

"So far I can tell you, he is a parent's wet dream. Graduated with honors, accepted at several Ivy League schools. Never in trouble. Wanted to serve his country so he joined the military."

"What do you mean he graduated with honors? The guy I'm talking about is a little slow in the head."

"That's just it, he didn't used to be. In Afghanistan, he got into some heavy firefight. According to his fellow soldiers, he is responsible for saving his entire platoon. Even dragged two men to safety after being shot in the knee. Was dragging a third man in when he caught some shrapnel in his head. This guy is a fucking hero. He's been awarded the Purple Heart, Silver Star. and a bunch of others. He could receive the Medal of Honor if he got the right people behind him. They fixed him up at the military hospital, but decided he was no longer fit for service, so they cut him loose. Nobody has seen him since."

I couldn't speak. I knew there was something about JJ. that just didn't sit right. This man does not belong on the streets and abandoned by the very people he fought for.

"Dave?... Dave? Are you there?"

"Uh yeah, Jim, I'm here."

"So, do you know where this guy is?"

"Yeah. He's with me. I mean he is working for me."

"What do you want me to do, Dave?"

"Keep working on it, and do whatever you can for him. Keep me informed. Bye, Jim."

I had admired JJ's finer qualities, and I certainly admired his body. Now I find he is a hero who sacrificed everything for his country and his family. I broke down and wept. I wept for the man I know, I wept for the man we all lost, and I wept for the man who lost the man he was.

Part 3

JJ returned, bringing in several bags, left again, brought in more, then twice more. I've never seen anyone look so happy. I was glad about that, because I hate grocery shopping even more than clothes shopping. When he finally sat down, he started telling me all the goodies he had bought, and what he was going to cook.

"You really like cooking, JJ?"

"My mama said I started cooking as soon as I could pull a chair up to the stove to stand on. Been cooking ever since. By the time I was twelve I was cooking all our meals, which helped mama out. She spent her days cooking at work, she didn't need to be cooking at home too. Shoot, it's getting late, I gotta get dinner started."

He turned to leave, and stopped. "I almost forgot. Here you go." He held out his hand with my wallet and keys. I didn't need to look in the wallet, I knew everything was there.

"Hey, JJ." He turned to face me again. I tossed the keys to him. "That's your set, I have a spare." Oh shit here comes the tears again. "Go cook my dinner, ya big cry baby."

He came and hugged me anyway. "Dave, you're .. you're special."

Right back at you JJ, I thought.

I won't even try to describe dinner. All I can say is, with JJ cooking for me, I might need to replace the front door with something big enough to get my fat ass through. I will have to tell Rosie she missed out by not hiring him.

After dinner, we both went swimming. I love my pool at night. The lighting around it and in it is adjustable to be bright for parties, or low for more intimate occasions. Tonight they were low. We swam, and chatted, and of course groped each other. JJ, I found, likes to talk. He's a friendly guy, but hasn't had anyone to talk to lately.

We left the pool and headed to my shower. Yes we showered together. Okay, and yes I went down on him again. I can't help it, his cock is just so delectable. Afterward, we donned our fluffy robes and we went to watch TV In my bed. It's funny that I didn't feel strange at all, laying in bed with a man spooned in behind me. In fact, with my war hero's arm around me, I felt pretty fucking safe.

After a couple of inane movies, I asked JJ "Did you buy any olive oil today?"

"Yes, only a small bottle of the extra virgin stuff. It was kind of expensive, should I take it back?"

"Expensive huh..maybe you should go get it so I can see it first." JJ had a worried look on his face when he returned. I examined the bottle, opened it, smelled it, "Yeah, that's the good stuff alright." and I sat the bottle on the nightstand. JJ crawled in beside me. I opened his robe, and engulfed his cock again. It quickly became an iron bar.

"JJ, would you do something for me?"

"Anything Dave"

"Would you fuck me." I wanted to give myself to him completely.

"I don't want to hurt you, Dave." He said with all sincerity.

"I trust you. I know you will be as gentle as you can. I want to do this for you, and for me too." He nodded. I took the olive oil and prepared us as much as I could.

Now, I'm not going to romanticize this, and say what a beautiful experience it was. It hurt like a mother fucker. Especially trying to get his fat knob passed my virgin sphincter. Still, I was determined to make it happen. Also, at that time, I wasn't aware of things that can be done to make it less gross. That being said, it wasn't a horrible experience. JJ was very gentle and understanding. Once we got into it, I was uncomfortable but, I was pleasing my man, so I liked it. Being his first time, and in a very tight and receptive orifice, JJ wasn't able to last very long anyway.

Too soon, I heard him groan behind me, and felt him filling my bowels with his spunk. He always shoots a nice load, but this felt like a gully washer. Let's be honest, I wasn't really ready for all that went on down there. I had to jump up and run for the toilet. When I was able to return, I brought a wet towel for JJ... which I threw away, after.

We slept together for the first time, both of us nude. I liked that. He snuggled up behind me, put his strong arm around me, and kissed my neck softly. I really liked that. God, I am so gay now.