Triple J and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home, I looked a Mama questioningly, she nodded. I said "Hey kids why don't you hit the pool before lunch?" Yeah, like they really needed incentive.

I went up to JJ's room and found him upset. "How are you JJ?" He latched on to me and began to cry.

"My mama's dieing. She only has a few months." In situations like this I am always hard pressed to know what to do. I feel helpless because I can't fix it. Words don't help. You can't even commiserate unless you've been there and so seem patronizing at best. There is no action that will resolve the problem. So I just held onto him and let him sob. I would like to think that is what I can do for him, just be there.

"She said she talked to you. What about?"

"Well, she told me about her condition. There is really nothing I can do for her, and she realizes that. What she was concerned about was her children, all three of her children. We came to an agreement and it is all taken care of." I hoped that would placate him, of course it didn't.

"What kind of agreement?"

"She wanted to go back home, and I assumed you would want to be with her as much as possible. So I convinced her to stay here."

"You're not telling me everything." he said defensively.

"Okay! Look, JJ, I love you. I don't want to lose you. I know that you would feel responsible to your brother and sister, so I suggested they all come live here. Your mama is a very hard headed woman. The only way she would do it, is if she could work for me as long as she can, in trade for raising Jacob and Jennifer. I don't expect her to work, I just don't want you or them to leave."

He sat in silence for a moment. "Does she know about us?" I nodded. He looked afraid. "What did she say about that?"

"She said I should start calling her Mama. She is a fascinating woman, quite insightful."

He gave another or his wonderful smiles. "Now I know why I love you. You did all that for me, didn't you?"

I reached for his cock. "I have a few selfish reasons too." It didn't take long before I was swallowing his built up load. Man, can he shoot a load.

By the next week, JJ was up and around nicely. Mama and the kids flew back to finalize things there. While they were gone, I had workmen come in and cut a doorway between mine and JJ's room, and repaint them. Jim drew up legal guardianship papers for Jacob and Jennifer to be JJ's and of course mine if something should happen to him.

We slept in the pool house while the work was being done. Though slept is a bit of a stretch. There probably isn't a piece of furniture in the house that doesn't have cum stains.

Sometimes JJ makes passionate love to me, sometimes I just want to be his cumdump. He always seems to know which I want.

The morning after they returned, I was sound asleep. "Your espresso."

"Damn it Mama, you have got to stop scaring me like that."

"I will take that under advisement, Boss." She said, again looking at my morning tent. She looked at the opposite wall. "I don't recall a door there."

"I thought it more appropriate, with the kids living here."

Knowing I had her kids best interests at heart, she gave me a big hug. "I know now why my son loves you.

Epilogue

Mama passed soon after. Her last days were spent with all her children around.

Christmas five years later, I am now a 49% owner of "JJ's Bistro inc." which is doing remarkably well.

Jennifer is a pre-med student, and Jacob is studying Engineering on a sports scholarship. Baseball and swimming. You should see that kid in a Speedo, those family genes are strong.

They were home for the holidays, we love having them around. We were in the living room after a long day of shopping, "I'm going to bed, I'm beat" said JJ.

Jacob said "Which room?"

We were both gobsmacked. "Don't look so astonished, we have always known." offered Jennifer. "We're not stupid, and besides, sometimes you're none too quiet Dave."

"Don't worry. You've both been excellent role models for us, but it's time to drop the pretence. We love you." said Jacob. I told you these kids are smart.

JJ and I retired to our room.