All Comments on 'Triple Trouble'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 253 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Every Man's Dream

In truth a nightmare. But hey I could only see it ending one of two ways, none of them or all of them and the all would soon be strained to a nightmare.

Don't know many men who would turn down the three though. (sigh)

But at least he'll have one focused woman with him. Even if she is used to sharing. LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
really good story

but beeing the brother of identical twins and I mean identical. I still have to say I allways could tell the difference. they also tried the same stunt when they started dating and it did only work with people they did not know them for long. after just a week or 2 they could at least tell something was wrong about their behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Weird

I would classify this under "Erotic Horror" instead of "Loving Wives." There is something fundamentally insane about the three sisters--they have no moral compass for sure. Still, it was an interesting read so I'll give you a 50%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very common, in my experience

I have never known identical triplets, but I have discussed this with three sets of "identical" twins. All three of them admit to swapping identities when they were dating casually. However, all three also said (or indicated) that there were enough differences when naked that they couldn't get away with having sex with each other's lovers. Also, all three said they did it in middle or high school, that they couldn't get away with it by the times they got to college.

<br>

As a result, it was obvious to me what was going to happen in the story as soon as the identical siblings thing was mentioned. It also seems very implausible.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
Triple nightmare of story

How about triple failure.... as in an ending that is so bad that it fails three times?

<br></br>

Look the premise is very good and Very unique. So that part of the story is quite enjoyable. But once again we have an author who uses his/ her mind to develop a new original angle in the LW story <b> but then proceeds to make certain that none of the problems were conflicts raised in the story are solved in any way by the end of the story.</b>

<br></br>

The way this author develops the story there are several huge plot flaws. Over the last several stories this author seems to to have moved away from this sort of tendency to develop really weak men characters -- "Damned if you do" and Where trouble Lurks for example are real good stories.

<br></br>

<b> The first major issue is that the husband cannot tell his wife apart from the other two sisters.</b> That is a really critical portion of the story which apparently this author decides is somehow not that big a deal by the end of the story.

<br></br>

It is quite possible that when the husband thought he was fucking his wife... he was actually fucking the wild sister Melissa who is of course sexually active.

<br></br>

But the sisters all "loved Matt" so much they are willing to give him a STD -- and possibly kill him - without him knowing about.?

<br></br>

Thats OK all is forgiven by the of this silly story.

<br></br>

It never occurs to any of the three sisters that Matt might object to what they are doing without his knowledge and they cannot understand why upset. I mean the sisters only could've killed him with an STD right?

<br></br>

One of the sisters says "If you hadn't found out, we'd been still doing just fine. You have had each of us on an alternating basis ever since you first got married. You never seemed to mind then."

<br></br>

Yet by the end of the story the husband has completely forgotten about this strange form of perverted and twisted love which actually in most states the Union would be counted as RAPE.

<br></br>

Next when he was fucking one of the other two sisters without Knowing what was Megan doing? Was she out fucking one of Melissa's studs?

<br></br>

Of course she was.... remember these 3 share all their men!!!! Surely a wife that is willing to do this to her husband... risk his lfe/ health is Just as willing to step out at least a few times... NO?

<br></br>

The biggest sticking point to this whole sad warped story is that after Matt moves out he wants to have one last chance to talk it over with his wife Megan. He calls her up she agrees to meeting he comes over and all three of them were there.. <b>All three dressed exactly the same and none of them willing to tell him which one is the real wife.</b>

<br></br>

That's OK all is forgiven by the end of the story!!! . Surely at this point in time... Megan should at least have come to her senses about what is being Risked here. At this point in the story Matt has moved out... and he is talking about divorce. Yet she still thinks it's some sort of joke as do the other two sisters.

<br></br>

THAT even killed the marriage. But that's okay ALL is magically forgiven by the end of the story.

<br></br>

In the end when Matt and Megan reconcile what exactly happens? Given all the lies and deceptions for years that Matt has gone though... The risk to his health / life.... when he takes "MEGAN" back -- if it really was "Megan" he was talking to!!! -- Matt doesn't get any sort of proof that She and the two sisters won't do this again next week.

<br></br>

Remember as stated many times in the story Matt cannot tell any of the three sisters apart. So all he has is Her "promise" not to do it again.

<br></br>

Excuse me didnt Matt have her word to be faithful when they got married? So what's changed? How could he just blindly except Megan's word.

<br></br>

Don't worry all is forgiven by the end of the story...

<br></br>

It's hard to figure which one of these is worse The wanderer's New story or this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A nice read

While this was a well written, (as usual from this authour), story, i think a quick lesson in biology might be in order, while you can get fraternal triples, and even triplets where 2 of them are identical, you cannot get 3 identical triplets, as an egg can only split into 2 and not 3, thus making identical triplets a biological impossibility, ask any ob/gyn and they will say the same.

having said that, a nice read all the same

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Liked the Story

A very different take on the usual Loving Wives type of story. Fun to read as Matt struggled through the problems created by the sisters. It was my understanding that this tale was done tongue-in-cheek rather than trying to be a realistic portrayal of betrayal and infidelity. Otherwise Matt would have had far greater problems accepting that Megan was having sex with Melissa's husband and Margo's boyfriends. Good entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not Done Very Well

There are parts of this story which are nicely done, and I'd love to recommend this story based on those. However, there are far more pieces that appear to have been constructed without rhyme or any semblance of reason. I get the sense the writer couldn't decide on where to go with an idea that was pretty much second-rate to begin with. With that confusion, the story misses being a "stroke" story and is off target in providing a particular message too. Very sad. The writer has some skill, but needs some training in developing a viable story line.

kelchakelchaover 16 years ago
Superb story.

Very well written and an interesting idea. If I were the husband I would have divorced the wife. Lying and cheating for the whole reationship even before marriage would not be something I could work through or forgive. Husband really didn't have a marriage.

Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

Loving wives is pretty much only stories I read or am interested in so I really appreciate new ones as there are so few good ones. curious2c, your efforts are always appreciated and interestng. I have read all of your posted stories more than once. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting sexual scenario here! But you didnt

fully pursue the main problem. All of there dating lives and into the first marriage with Rick, all three girls took turns fucking around with other men. Even after you married one of them, they all fucked you but they also fucked Rick and countless other men over the three years. That alone from the medical risk involved would be very worrisome. And whether she willing was a slut or not, she willing continued to be a slut as the single sister and she, his wife, fucked with Rick regularly. He did not have "a" wife, in fact he had no wife at all. He was a shared cock by three sisters in a prior agreement. He did not fall in love with one girl, he was dated, and made love to all three of them including the one that was already married and the slut that fucked all kinds of men. Dont know if I can make this clearer but the story created its own ending and not the contrived one. If he is really a man of morals, ethics, and principles, and if he is truly only capable of being married to one woman, he has to divorce them all. For each was his wife, each committed adultry and cheated on him. Each betrayed and lied to him, and to Rick and to their families. Divorce is the only possible ending of the story, unless he chose heaven and took all three as his women. I am not really sure what states still consider adultry a crime, and the three of them living together having sex being a criminal act. Married to all three, yes that would be illegal. Wish you could make the story more realistic in its ending but thanks, it was interesting.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Beautiful job curious2c

I hope Megan has a iron jaw because she will need it because she will be doing him 24/7 with him for a life time now with the sisters gone from the scene now Its great to read your stories again curious2c.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

dave_magicdave_magicover 16 years ago
You think

As a twin I can relate to this story an understand what a individual wants out of life with the lover, a companion and just being the person that a Human being wants to be.

Excellent Job Again.

curious2ccurious2cover 16 years agoAuthor
To anonymous about identical triplets,

Identical triplets can and do happen. Here are some facts and a site that you can see the difference between fraternal and identical triplets. I was surprised to find that identical triplets could, do and have happened.

Identical triplets are extremely rare because it means the original fertilised egg split and then one of the resulting cells split again.

The odds of triplets aren't exactly high to begin with, and the odds of identical triplets are even more unlikely -- 1 in 200 million, to be exact.

http://www.parentingweekly.com/pregnancy/pregnancy_information/triplets.htm

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting story.

I very much enjoyed this story. I liked the moral position

that Matt presented. I think too few men feel the way he felt about marriage and most would jump at the opportunity

to have three women in their bed. In the long term there

are good reasons to have a monogamous relationship. I think the author had a good balance between humor and serious thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I did not agree with the ending

The lack of the honesty of the women to their two husbands would leave me with no wish to continue a relationship if I were them. Matt should have left like Rick. They were three selfish women who always thought of themselves and their sisters before their men. The story was interesting but the ending was wrong.

SalamisSalamisover 16 years ago
An original moral dilemma

<p>I must admit that I had some negative preconceptions as I started reading this story. I have read others where twins switch roles, the most notable being “My Twin Loves” by christo. I thought at first that this tale would have a similar resolution to that one.</p>

<p>However, the idea of making these women triplets and then having two married and one single added an entirely new dimension to the texture of the dilemma. The addition of the Margo character with her ability to engage with different men made the story less tongue ‘n cheek. Not only was Matt trading fluids with the three sisters but also Rick and every one of Margo’s partners. This all makes for one hell of a dangerous situation.</p>

<p>These women were playing on the border of insanity. They were attempting to merge three personalities into each individual. That is as sure a road to psychosis or madness as any story I have read. In fact, I found the final scenes where all three are confronted by Matt to be quite frightening, particularly when they seem to respond in unison.</p>

<p>Their treatment and casual discarding of Rick was especially cruel. Unlike the resolution of Matt in the story, I would have demanded a complete outing of these three self-centered mass-minds. Having everyone learn of their continuing deceit and deceptions would be the <b>only way</b> to ensure a complete end to that behavior. You hint as much at the end where Megan seems relieved that Matt will not expose them.</p>

<p>I would argue that Matt made a very foolish choice in not divorcing Megan and exposing the lot of them for what they had become. </p>

<p>Thanks, as always, for a very thought provoking read.</p>

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
I really enjoyed this far-fetched fantasy story.

I really enjoyed the story from the point of view of this being make-believe, fantasy-fiction, and one can't take this seriously. It was pretty well written and the story kept my interest. Several problems if one examines more deeply, however. Firstly, this would seem to be every horny man's dream, right? Not one, not two, but three women, always in the mood, no headaches, no cramps, not too tired for making love? Here are the flaws (not just the flaws other readers have already pointed out): To start with, the fantasy is wrong! If a man wants to have two, or better yet (in dreamland) three women, the excitement is only realized when the women are different women! If they are all virtually the same (identical triplets), then all one gets is perhaps a partner more frequently in the mood for sex. Having different partners is actually the turn on; it's the variety that provides the spice. This has been studied by Masters and Johnson and it is called the "Coolidge Phenomenon." When Calvin Coolidge was President (supposedly a true story), he and his wife were given a tour of a chicken farm. He went with the farmer while the First Lady went with the farmer's wife. The First Lady and farmer's wife came to the main part of the farm and Mrs. Coolidge asked, "How many roosters does it take to satisfy all of these chickens?" The farmer's wife answered, "Just one, of course." Mrs. Coolidge then replied, "Tell that to my husband!" Later, the President and the farmer reached the same part of the tour and President Coolidge asked the farmer, "Does that one rooster get to mate with all those different chickens?" The farmer said, "Yes, of course." The President then stated, "Tell that to my wife!" Masters and Johnson found that a healthy male could achieve an erection and engage in intercourse to climax nearly twice as many times during a 12 hour time frame if the female partners were different each and every time compared to having sex with the same woman each time; this was named the "Coolidge Phenomenon" based on the above story. I don't see how it would be more exciting to screw one of three triplets on a rotating basis rather than the same person all the time, especially if one could not tell the difference. This brings me to the second flaw. Anyone with any reasonable bit of alertness and intelligence would realize that the sister on the next week's "rotation" would not have the same memories as the previous week's actress. Despite care and rehearsal, I don't believe any human beings could be so perfect and share all their memories so well that the charade could be carried out week after week after week, for an entire marriage! Megan would not remember what Matt told Melissa the previous week unless tape recordings were made with lots of time to memorize, and even then mistakes would be a certainty. Of course this happened eventually in the story with the hair style changes and the cuts on the finger, but I really believe memory lapses would trip the players up early in the game. Finally, I agree with other critiques; Megan lived an entire marriage of dishonesty and deceit and cheated on their marriage. This was not a one-time mistake! I think Matt should file for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fascinating but unrealistic story

Like all of your stories,this is very well written, very innovative and well drawn out, but the plot is just notbelievable. While the girls may be physically identical, there is no way the triplates would grow up with identical personalities, habit patterns and intellectual traits. As many of your readers who have known identical twins have told you, to strangers or casual acquantances they may be identical, but to a husband who has lived with a wife for years or very close friends there is no way they could keep up this game without being exposed. Very clever original plot idea though.

60 year old George

cloacascloacasover 16 years ago
OK and I'll go with it but . . .

There was no reason for the real Megan to switch husbands if she truly loved Matt. She could have switched only to the single sister and, since that sister didn't have steady relationships, she could have been faithful . . . if she actually loved Matt so much from their first date. The other two sisters could have alternated identities any way they wanted. The way you've written it, you've drawn out the sharing of a set of identities but made them essentially insane and that makes Megan's sudden appearance at the end contrary to the psycho behavior of the three for their whole lives. Change and understanding isn't that simple.

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manqueover 16 years ago
What moral high ground?

I'm really unimpressed with the protagonist's protests. Trying to claim that he only loved one after loving all for that many years? Give me a break! Polygamy is a perfectly normal human condition and what this story-teller did was nothing more than infantile foot-stamping. The story is well-told but the position taken is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Novel idea but I don't buy the ending

Even if we accept the suspension of disbelief required for this story, the one thing that doesn't wash for me is how he could so easily forgive her cheating. Matt is portrayed as a 'one woman man' and she has been KNOWINGLY sleeping with other men since the day they met. I can buy into his conundrum over having to choose all or one only and split them apart, but not his easy forgiveness of her years of intentional cheating and deceit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is Potentially Plausible Necessary?

Very Impressive scribing and imagination Author. Your talent is appreciated.<P>

But - it is difficult to suspend beliefs to this extent unless you can fully subscribe to the notion of fantasy. Difficult to do when the author is trying to be realistically true to life as you were [and any good author does - even in most fiction].<P>

It was interestingly plausible until he capitulated, albeit temporarily - maybe, to make piece with his[?] wife who cucked him for years.<P>

Often in marital consequence, it is the writers bent to conciliate the spouses. It can work plausibly in some circumstances but not in most. Repeated infidelity is unarguably a deathknell to both marriage and plausibility as well as trust and spousal respect.<P>

Failure to understand that can degrade a superlative effort as you can see from the comments - and this was superlative in many regards [ form, structure, readability, flow - to name a few]. A very much above average or even good work but compromised by the flippant or really unaddressed dis-favorable acceptance of his disrespect. That fuels the fires of bruised torqued normal male honor even in fantasy.<P>

But that seems to be your style isn't it author. As such only your imagination and talent gets you to just above average scorewise as plausibility [ credibility] in this venue is an important element.<P>

Non-the-less, you, for all the other good reasons, are greatly appreciated and looked forward to.

With High Regard

attila401attila401over 16 years ago
fiction approaching fantasy works for me

This is very good writing. I especially enjoyed the moral dilemna. The truly-identical triplet concept is a reach - but this is fiction, fiction approaching fantasy to be sure. You either buy-in or you don't. The title is a clear tease to the premise which should alert most readers. Kudos to the author for pushing the envelope which, at least for me, is a very worthy goal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Intriguing Story

This was a "Captains Paradise" plus 1 with a reverse twist.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
Basic premise was too unrealistic for me.

I tried, but the premise was too unrealistic for me both psychologically and practically to suspend disbelief. I'll be waiting for the next adventerous submission though.

cageyteecageyteeover 16 years ago
A very interesting and delightful twist on loving

wives and infidelity. I admire your imagination and appreciate your talent and your time and effort in creating this story. I enjoyed it a great deal! It was mysterious, humorous and thought provoking. I was taken by the way you compared the "ideal dream" of having the love and love-making of three beautiful women with the need for a more personal and intimate relationship with only one mate. I'd also like to add here that Tom Clancey, one of the most prolific and successful writers of our time notes that the only thing some readers think should be "realistic", is fiction!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
Cageytee, you are right on the realism

Better said, our expectations for realism. In my comment which obviously applies to my sensibilities only, I was using the term in a short hand (given the fact that it was only one person's feedback.) It would be more accurate to describe it as the expectations for credibility or sensibility within the frame work of the story. Still, let's not forget that your own quote advocates my pov. It actually sets the norm (it does NOT criticize it) that our expectations for coherency and plausibility from fiction are much higher when it comes to fiction compares with non fiction (A journalist can leave many blanks for lack of information and no one would criticize the report). The second point is that our expectations are all informed by our backgrounds and knowledge. What seems reasonable to you may not be so for me and vise versa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dumb but not funny like dumb and dumber

or even remotely runny like dumber and dumberer. it's just completely idiotic. now, if it were erotic, then i won't even bitch; i'll just say, fuck those bitches silly! but it's not even erotic or "dirty" in some dirty way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
outstanding

Outstanding, I loved this story, really different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mind bending

A different type of story, but I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Entertaining Read

I really enjoyed reading this story. Far-fetched--oh yeah, but WTF, it was fun.

I didn't like the resolution at the end, but I wasn't really sure of the ending until I was there. I felt like we had good character development, without making it 200 pages.

Thanks--I am looking forward to the NEXT one!

MinigalesMinigalesover 16 years ago
Did not Like the End

<p>You might have gotten this idea from CSI: MIAMI Triple Threat (Season 5, Episode 18) or elsewhere, but that is okay. Assuming everything was plausible, I had two issues.

<p>The first issue in my point of view was when things went weird when they switched after the hair cut. I understood that they had been switching every few days since they were kids. Why the sudden change after the hair cut? Something was not communicated clearly if I was mistaken here. That also has an effect on my next point.

<p>The second issue was when he discovered the deceit, he insisted to keep "his wife." Now how do you define his wife? Was it the one marked with a certain sharpie as Megan when she was born? Was it who he asked out for the first time? Was it who he took out first? Was it who he had sex with first? Was it who he fell in love with first? Was it who he proposed to? Was it who he walked down the aisle with? Was it who he took on honeymoon? Was it who he lived with the first week after honeymoon? Was there such thing as his wife?

Finally I think it was not fair to choose a certain one of them to keep based on some arbitrary choice of the ways I mentioned above or ones like them. I think he should have given it a try to keep the three. I do not think it is illegal unless he tried to marry them all, but there is nothing illegal about cheating with one's wife's sisters as far as I know. People do it all the time. Besides laws and ethics are crafted for the general cases. This is a special case (maybe the only one in the world) that may require an exception.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
A very different and so well done fantasy of LW

I have to say that this was a delight to read and the amount of good effort is much appreciated. I learned that identical triplets is possible as I also did not know that, so much for education.<P>I find that the morals of these three women is in what they enjoy and have never given anything different even a thought. The so called legal wife hasn’t even had anytime to even contemplate if she can go to not ever having a dalliance once in a while, as she has had for all her life from puberty. She could have easily not had sex with another man in her time away if she had wanted. No we are told she was an equal partner in this arrangement. These three women seem to equate love with sex. So if that is what makes them love the man then it is probable it is just sex with a sprinkling of lust, passion or excitement of secretly sharing, not really what is a committed love of all you are. So this marriage and the women are really just a sham if they admit it or not.<P>The husband staying with this wife as she now see her future is a joke as she sees nothing and has dealt with nothing. He should run like hell or just keep all three and date on the side to find someone who is really special.<P>I can not and will not deduct any score from this fantasy because of my moral bent as it was very entertaining and just because I find the outcome a bit strange, it was just a great mind stretcher and it was also DIFFERENT. Thank you for the entertainment and you creative effort.<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow, how sad!

So panty waist boy is all mad that three hotties are in love with him so he pouts and throws a temper tantrum to get his way. Boo fucking hoo! What's that sound you hear?? Why, it's the world's smallest violin playing " My heart bleeds for you." Sorry, I give this story a resounding ZERO because the main character spends more time feeling sorry for himself than anything else. Seriously, he's so upset that he spends 5 days in a seedy motel getting flat out drunk? Grow the fuck up. Despite the authors best attempts, he is a wimp. A sissy. A panty waisted crybaby and I have no respect for him.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 16 years ago
Well written!

Interesting POV and not one I would go for, personally. Reading about him made me realize that there are people who get a belief and live from it, as if it were the only truth.

Perhaps a rewrite with him making the other choice would be an exciting read?

daluentdaluentabout 16 years ago
pretty good read

Reminds me of the triplets that playboy put out a few years ago. They were identical, and of course very beautiful. I would have loved to screw all three, but I would never marry a triplet or a twin. It would be too weird. Thanks for writing. Luis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A better man than me.

Great story line. I just dont know what I would have done. I dont think I would have liked being cheated on. Thats the sticker for me. Loss of trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a great yarn

Very different and inventive. Tom S

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 16 years ago
nice twist

I was so sure that he would relent and the end of the story would be them moving out to the middle of nowhere to live a life of an orgy.

It was refreshing to find the guy stand up for his beliefs. He had fallen in love with Megan not the others, and he stayed strong to that belief. The other warning sign was that they so callously dumped Rick when a "better" person came along, what's to say that that wouldn't have happened to him as well? When they got tired of him and dumped him. Before they really had no appreciation of other peoples feelings, now I think they are beginning to realize that it isn't all about them.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
His wife knowingly slept with other men

Many of them or, a few doesn't matter. She lied and cheated and gloated about it. They are all sluts. To each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Presented facts, just don't line up

I'm sorry, but ya blew it. On the very first page, appears this line. "The first 'event' happened just after our third anniversary." On the very last page, this line appears. "You have had each of us on an alternating basis ever since you first got married. You never seemed to mind then." There was another line that led me to believe he had even been dating all three, without knowing it, before he married the one.

If us goofy, demented, uneducated readers could remember a line from the first page, why couldn't you, the writer remember your own line?

The other thing that made me furious with the cuckold is that he only had one sentence to say to the girls about his wife having sex inumberable times with who knows how many other men, when she was pretending to be Margo, and had sex for years with Rick, any number of times. That, in itself would have made me walk, never mind that I had unknowingly had sex with all three sisters. In my book, that wouldn't count, because I didn't know about it, as Nick did. No, I'm sorry, but this woman is a bonafied, card carrying tramp, who has gotten used to multiple sex partners, and is not worth keeping. I feel in real life, she would just swap the ones she had for some others, once she got back into her husband's good graces.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERover 15 years ago
not illegal if he had stayed

I like the story but hated the ending it was bogus. As long as he is only legally married to one of the sisters, and the sisters don't get caught having sex to gather, there is no legal issue.

I think matt was a fool, in rejecting offer of four way relationship with sisters. He should of divorce Megan explained that that old relationship is died and started a new one with all 3 that would of probably led to same arrangement that girls wanted but he would have entered into it knowing each sister for herself.

As far as moral issues go, I fall on the side of what is best for self. But as anyone who really knows me knows I'm one of those that my need to be right outwyas my need to be accept by society at large. My minor case in point if 99 out of 100 people say something is right and the one say they are all wrong. I am the one that will buck the 99. So to me I'd had no problem living with the 3 sister and would of never remarried any of them after I'd divorced Megan, and as for trust issues if doing an alternating night thing maybe chasty belts on the 2 that I wasn't with or else start and orgy almost evry night. But Matt was a fool in running away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

This was really good. A wonderful read. A fairy tale situation, but I wonder how many men would take Matt's position? Not many, I shouldn't think...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good reaction

more the merrier

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PLEASEHELP ME

There is people who actully liked this mumble jumble get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If you think about it...

The protagonist has made a decision not based on the feelings he felt, but rather on the name that was in the marriage certificate. Since day one the three girls equally shared him, and thus each became a "megan" a "margo" and a "melissa" for a bit of time. Which means that the real Megan has roughly a third of the Megan he knew, and also a third of Melissa and a third of Margo. And that's a different woman than the one he fell in love with. So if you think you would have done the same in that situation, think again - you may be making a mistake :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry I dont buy into this at all.

If I get this right all three women have been sleeping with him all the time while at the same time all three women have been sleeping with other men. So all three are cheaters and sluts and none of them really love him. And their continous round robin sex has put all of them at risk of STDs and HIV. Would I keep any of them hell no. They are all trash. You dont keep trash you throw it out. There isnt one of them worth having as a wife. As fuck toys they are great but no one really wants a common fuck toy for a wife. That is no man wants one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Three Headaches

So he could have three wives pissed at him all at once?, some fantasy huh? I'd hate to have to keep three women in their sexual prime satisfied, and what good would it do me having three women if they were so much alike I couldn't even smell the difference? Totally inane story.PistolPackinPete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow, that's different!

What an interesting story line this was. It was fun and thought provoking. I wonder how the author ever dreamed this up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fun but...

I'm not sure that identical triplets are possible. This could have worked with twins. It was a fun idea anyway.

mzzqtmzzqtabout 15 years ago
Anything is possible!

YES!! Identical triplets ARE possible! If you remember the Tropicana triplets from the Orange Juice commercials? Those were John-boy Walton's little triplets. (Ok..Richard Thomas... but who would remember that name? lol).

Anyhow, it is even possible to have quintuplets that are identical as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yawnnn...

Four pages of twaddle and little hot stuff. Thought he was going to get to shag all three at once! That would have been hot.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 15 years ago
Belongs in science fiction

I suppose the premise is interesting. But....

I find it impossible to believe that the constant stream of experiences that you share when living with someone could be maintained across different people. "Hey Honey, tell them what you said about the movie we saw last month" - silence. OK once or twice gets written off but I would start to suspect memory problems or mental illness. You don't need a sharpie, people are "marked" by shared experiences too detailed to be relayed to other people.

Then you get to the lies and manipulation by three people. I "love you" but I lie to you, swap you around like a joint at a party, expose you to STDs, and make a mockery of honor and respect. Give me a break. I could NEVER trust women who have grown up as such manipulators. With their swapping of roles I doubt they know who they really are themselves let alone how to honestly relate to another person. Did they really identify themselves correctly? Who knows? There are lots of forms of manipulation beside identity and there women are experts. No thanks. Bye. Have a nice life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Very good story. I've read several curious2c stories, and this was by far the best. Congrats! I wish this had happened to me...would have gone with the three, lol.

VulcezVulcezover 14 years ago
Mind twister

What a mind bender! I liked it because it was DIFFERENT and clever. Truth may be stranger than fiction but this was pretty strange... in a good way. If I wanted reality I could just read the newspaper. I think I would have "settled" for the foursome. Can you imagine going to a bar and trying not to blurt out "I'm doing a set of triplets". Try keeping that smile off my face.

CandidStoriesCandidStoriesover 14 years ago
Different and intelligent

The story elements were great, and keeping the characters consistent was an unexpected surprise. I found myself surprised that he would balk at staying with all three, but you did well to keep the character consistent with his morals. Values as strong as his become strongly internalized. For him, there really was a special love attached to the marriage certificate and his fantasy of a wife. In the end, the decision wasn't about which girl he loved most, it was about where his emotions lied. Good move. I'd still be interested to see an alternate ending, or an extension. Perhaps his feelings would change over time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Interesting

The other commenters said it...it was DIFFERENT. Very interesting take on the "triplets" thing. Good work and Thanks!

minnathon2010minnathon2010over 13 years ago
similar story

Guys there is a similar story by Ohio called molly and her sisters check it out its a very good read

GrFReaK69GrFReaK69over 13 years ago
WOW!!!!

just thought i'd end a little better than that. don't take that the wrong way!!! it seems like to me since they were switching aroung their whole lives he failed to realize he only "legally" married "megan" while in actuality he loved all 3 as 1 person and couldn't come to terms w/ that!!!! wouldn't it be like missin' 2/3s of "megan" since he loved her with all her idiosyncrasies. it seems like he'd at some point in the near future realize some of the things he loved about "megan" were actually idiosyncrasies from the other two sisters. by that standard shouldn't it have ended w/ him realizing he needed to be w/ all 3 of them? or am i missin' something? just wonderin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sick story.

Plain fact is wife cheated. She, and sisters, are sluts by any definition. And he is, in fact, a cuckolded wimp. Usual theme of stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOL

I'm having a laugh at the comments to your story - with misreads and mis-(contra-)conceptions.

It's also interesting to see how it touches peoples feelings, worldview and ability to grasp other folks.

The change from a first time swap plot to a life long trading story is to obvious and inconsistent.

To little hot stuff in my opinion. It could make the sisters points get through to the readers. Oh NO, good peolpe, oh no!

Dear_DoraDear_Doraover 13 years ago
Terrific

Very imaginative, and entertaining.

You didn't really exploit the sexual side too much ... just enough to be risque and interesting. I really like the idea very much, and I think both the man's and the women's emotions and motives are actually pretty realistic. I've known plenty of twins, and they always seem to like to pull people's chains if they can, although very few look enough alike as adults to pull it off. I totally can see how this could happen.

My dad sold insurance, and in that process met two couples who lived together ... two sets of identical twins. They never said anything about it to him, but he speculated that "why else would they all be living together?" BTW, when my dad knew them, they were already in their 60's and had lived together their entire lives.

Anyway - excellent story and just the right ending.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
One issue

Schedules, dry cleaning, that little romantic joke shared with one and not the other, vacations.

These are things not easily explained...or at least needed addressing. Maybe he said that Megan was a bit blonde as her personality trait to not slip up all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
pissed off

You should have had him kick all 3 of them to the curb and fuck their mom. So they would truly know how it felt to be cheated on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Think about your story line more?

The mormon guy, you wrote about got in trouble because he married all of his women, these sisters didn't want to marry him they only wanted to live with him. Your story not mine. So think before you type. OK... And what's wrong with having 3 wives? having more than one wife happens to be a reality in many parts of our world at this very time. It was a part of life in biblical times, So what's so bad about having more than one wife at a time? I know many men and women that have many wife's and or husbands, just not at the same time, I've known many women and or men that have had many different lovers before and after they were married, Are we as a society to think this is BAD? If you go into a situation, knowing that your man or women has more than one lover, and you except this fact, then who is hurt? Have "people" turned into possessive objects, such as cars or houses?, and you can only have one at a time. Is this the way you look at love or do you possess her or him to own them. Good luck...

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
What an ass.

He had no reason to complain.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
I agree

with last commenter. He had been married to all 3 and broke two of their hearts.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
There are two triplet stories in Loving Wives

Yours and ohio's.

And they are both good in their own ways. The premise is the same, but the approaches are different.

Yours is more fanciful, but still compelling. If they were triplets, it isn't impossible that they have the same taste in men. So what happens if they all fall for the same guy?

You examined that nicely. Frankly, I could see a lot more sisterly fighting then that. And I can't see them being 'one big happy family' after the fact.

Thank you for the story. It flowed nicely and didn't drag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So, being cuckolded is OK as long as he fucking the other sisters.

What rot! Maybe they will all share the same strain of STD. Maybe all three sisters get scarring of their uterus and can not have children. Now, THAT would be funny.

ReadTooMuchReadTooMuchover 12 years ago
Matt's reaction is not logical.

After discovering he was in the position he was in, he had two reasonable choices, accept what the girls wanted and "marry" all three, or to leave them all.

His dream that there was a "Meagan" was wrong; the girls clearly told him that that was one of the three characters they all played. It does not make sense that he would choose a fictitious character from the three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ReadTooMuch took the words out of my mouth

No kissing involved, Meatloaf. What a wimp! Mn up and bang all three or link away like the other wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story.

I usually come here for the raunchy stuff. But this was a great story! It's rare that I get so emotional over a story but this one hit them all: anger, confusion, excitment, betrayal. Excelent story!

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Great Read.

What a fun story with a very unique storyline. Thanks for sharing.

cueball961cueball961over 11 years ago
Great!

This was actually a fun story and I greatly enjoyed the whole plot line. I once dated a girl who had an identical sister and they would mess with my head sometimes, but not to this extent, at least I hope not! The premise is difficult because it would seem like an ideal situation on the one hand but does have some ethical problems on the other. I couldn't help but like the way this guy refused to concede on his moral standards. I gave the story four stars.

By the way, not to be a smart ass, but the character Billy Crystal of Saturday Night Live fame portrayed in those humorous sketches was not Ricardo Montalbaun, but Fernando Lamas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome story

well there is something u don't read everyday

kakashi524kakashi524over 11 years ago
Loved the plot

4... I loved the plot and the only reason I couldn't love the story and rate it as a 5 was that he didnt end up with the 3 sisters. Is it really illegal to be with the 3? I mean, he would only be married to one of them, not all. Even if they had children with Matt I don't see the problem, legally speaking.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Nuts

She still spent her life with him fucking other guys. Bye bye slut

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderfully fun to read.

Just one question. What about her sleeping with Rick and the other guys? There is very little discussion about this. It was not adequately dealt with. Is he under the impression that she was taking a break, as he suggests near the end of the story? According to Rick, he continued to get sex two to three times a week. And what about her rather cryptic statement "I wouldn't say wantonly Matt"? I don't feel the explanation that it was all to keep up appearances fully addresses the issue. I am fine if he wants to forgive and forget about her cheating, but without a full discussion I feel it is an artificial forgiveness. Additionally, does he even know which one he is legally married to? He never asked, and given their antics we can't be sure he didn't marry one of the other two.

Great fodder for discussion, but ultimately I loved it. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

By the way, it is not illegal to live with and fuck three different women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well, paint it anyway you want..she is still a slut.

Once a cheat always a cheat.

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
Creative and interesting story

I've read this before and the thought always came to me: if he had to choose just one, maybe it should have been one who wasn't Megan, since she was the one who cheated on him. But then, that's kind of missing the point, isn't it?

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
wasted time

shes an afterbirth that lived, look at her morals she had to crawl up out of shit and waste to be this much of a sewage slut, and honestly no man hell no one could trust her again it would be like trusting a pedophile at playschool not to do anything wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well that was fun

And since it was a fictional story you should have let them move to another state and be married to one another. He could have gotten them pregnant a bunch of times, had 6 or 10 kids. He could have stayed home and been a house daddy. The girls could have run the internet business and they all could have lived happily ever after! Why did he have to be such a straight-laced, moralistic SOB? And one further question - How did he know that they were telling him the truth about their names and colors? Maybe they flipped a coin and he got to ride off into the sunset with the "real" Margo? Maybe the "tats" weren't real tattoos. but hentai coloring that they could change on a weekly basis? He really was a dummy on every level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
REALLY????

And you believed them for even a second? My condolences.

Jerms85Jerms85over 10 years ago
Excellent Story

Thoroughly enjoyed it, it was entertaining!

OmniferisOmniferisover 10 years ago
pretty good

I loved the story until he go upset and went ape shit and spoiled a good thing. If I had a wife and it came to my knowledge I was fucking her identical triplet sisters I would have came out to them with my knowledge but I would have all three in my bed. But it was a pretty good story.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Still a favorite

Honestly, it doesn't matter WHO he rides off into the sunset with. Each of them put on the 'Megan' persona and any one of them could do so again.

HOWEVER...one of the more troubling aspects IS the switching. Everyone seems to be obsessing about the 'fucking around' aspect, and that IS important. But it goes further than that. When wifey got tired of dishes and vacuuming and HIM (yes guys, it does happen. She does get tired of you...) she could cut out and be 'Margo', alone in her apartment, buying expensive shoes, etc. They truly HAD the best of both worlds. Being married is work and constant effort. They never had to make that effort constantly.

They will have a lot of work to do to fix this

amyyumamyyumover 10 years ago
Original for sure -- and entertaining

A very cute story; my only question: Is Matt fucking crazy? (ha, ha) 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ok

Ok,I guess I can see where he was upset about the deception and cheating, but after the truth was revealed and all three sisters swore under penalty of death to be individuals and faithful to only him, I think if I were him I'd have to give it a shot. There are still some communities that are open to the sister wives lifestyle.

floyd1390floyd1390over 10 years ago
maybe some truth

My wife has a cousin that is married to a twin. He could not tell them apart. I always wondered why they split up, she stopped talking to her family, got back together and then moved away. humm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Couldn't Do It

Megan had to be the flighty sleep around sister every couple of weeks! The fact that she could do that - Nope, couldn't do it!

Otherwise...interesting but, in the long run - just one!

Thanks for a different kind of LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
***

You know, if I was in the hubby's situation and all three triplets were so in love with me, I'd at least be willing to give them and their choice of total exclusivity with him a chance.

Yeah, there's no guarantee they'll make it, no doubt, but it is no less of a risk than cutting the other two sisters off completely. I wonder if the solution he forced on them doesn't create resentment between Megan and the other two, or between them and himself sooner or later.

shuriken2012shuriken2012about 10 years ago
not illegal

he kept saying what they wanted was illegal but it isn't. being married to more than one person is illegal but he never had to marry them all, just one and live with the other two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It wasn't Ric......................

ardo Montalban you moron......... it was Fernando Lamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
The Lying Is The Killer

Maybe, MAYBE, if they had come to him first and made their case, he MIGHT have gone for it, hey, triplet hot babes, what red-blooded American male wouldn't at least be intrigued by that idea!

But doing it behind his back, letting him think the sisters were his wife? Uh-huh!

Not to mention the fact that on Megan's Margo weeks she was slutting around, even if she DID "tone it down."

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
A bit cruel

I have to say that while I think the husband was within his rights to do what he did, it does seem a bit cruel.

By that I mean that the differences in the sisters, if we are to believe them, were only how they chose to show themselves at the moment. It seems like they were more three copies of the same person that three separate individuals. It sounds like they were trading places even while they were dating. So he didn't fall in love with one of them. He did fall in love with them all. And they all fell in love with him.

So singling out one based on who saw him first was really cruel to the others. And ricked his ending up with the wrong one anyway. For all he knew, the one last little personality trait that pushed him over into love might have come from Mellissa. Or maybe it was something about Margo that did it. OR some small, almost trivial difference of each of them. He fell in love with a hive mind.

I enjoyed this but I think that the sisters did a poor job of explaining themselves. In their minds, they WERE the same person. They just had three bodies. Yes they lied and tricked him. But she/they(shey?) did because shey loved him and wanted to be with him.

How does someone get over being left by the man they love because they love only her? The others will always know that the man they loved, loved them back but would never be there for them. You might say they brought it on themselves, but so did Megan.

I found the ending rather tragic.

RKreaderRKreaderover 9 years ago
juSt imagine...

Picture him and 3 women in one household... all their biological alarm clocks going off at the same time. All fertile at the same time (periods synchronized). All hitting menopause at the same time. And he gets to fuck only one woman, effectively. No strange. No variety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How could he possibly accept all the lies?

They've lied to him from the get go. How do you forgive and forget all that lying? I just don't think it's possible. Interesting story, but impossible ending. I think he divorces them and moves far away. Your ending was simply too implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dont understand how he stayed

Ohio's is better

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Been done by more than a few other authors

Absolutely nothing original here. And this was among the very weakest of them. (He politely said...)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous