Trivial Pursuits Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers

What he needed her to do.

"Come, huh?" she murmured thoughtlessly, wondering about producing that final end. And then her hand closed completely over him mid-shaft.

Denny's noticeably inhaled at her firm grasp, but he made no other noises or movements. And then she gave a preliminary squeeze, testing the weight and girth and heat and give.

She instantly loved the feel of his dick. She took notice of its smoothness and her fingers just barely touched the tip of her thumb. Alessa move tentatively down and then up, feeling the hard silk glide under touch. She squeezed at various positions along his shaft, paying attention to his reactions to each specific caress.

In languid licks of flame, Denny relaxed his anxious body under the care of her learning hand, allowing her to explore and play as she willed. If she wanted guidance, he would give it, but until she sought direction, he would simply enjoy her touch.

He drew in a sharp breath when she finally braved touching the distended and purpled tip that was already leaking. He watched tortured as she curiously stroked her thumb in it and then firmly spread the sticky liquid around the head. She glanced up at his breathy reaction, a little uncertain in her expression, so he gave her what he meant to be a reassuring smile, though Alessa thought he looked as if her were in pain.

"Okay?" she asked.

"Not by half," he groaned.

She looked worried. "I'm sorry," she apologized. "It's just that I've never done this. Am I hurting you?"

His laugh was rough and humorless. "Only completely. But don't you dare stop," he warned.

"It hurts before it feels better," Alessa concluded, remembering how he had made her breast ache with just his teasing caresses. She felt emboldened to know he needed her as she had needed him. And then she recalled with a bit of playful spite how he had taunted her about asking for what she wanted.

"Something like that," he breathed, watching the fire catching in her eyes.

"And you want me to make you feel better?" Her hand, which had been tight around him gradually loosened until just her fingertips were skimming up and down his length. "Was there something particular you needed me to do? Or will anything work?" she teased, her head cocking to the side, her eyes sultry and tinged with challenge.

He narrowed his gaze at her. "You're so fucking cute, do you know that?" he mocked, recognizing he should be thankful she was touching him at all, even if it was torture.

"Am I? And why is that?" she demurred, continuing her light caresses. Suddenly free from the awkwardness that had been present not ten seconds before, Alessa dropped her gaze to study him rather dispassionately. She let the weirdness run through her before she simply accepted with little emotion that this was what Denny's penis looked like. She trailed a nail up the length, starting at the point his shaft and scrotum met until she rounded atop the bulbous, shiny head. And there was the small hole in the middle, slit and stretched. Her nail dipped carelessly into it, and his hips lurched forward with a hiss on his breath.

"Fuck," he panted, opening his eyes to look down at her wide-eye surprise.

And then she giggled, as if she'd heard a dirty joke. "Sorry," she laughed. "Did that hurt?"

"You'd better play nice, Sweetheart. You don't wanna wind me up too much," he warned with a near-growl.

She only smiled deviously at him. "I don't know; aren't you supposed to wind toys up?"

He chuckled hoarsely. She thought it was the sexiest sound ever.

"As much as I hate to hurry this along, I think you're supposed to be following the instructions on the block," he pointed out, his balls aching to empty themselves.

Her mocking face grew somber, and a serious consideration fell over her. "I've really never done this," she whispered again, her hand gaining back the strength it had before.

He placed his own large hand over her more delicate one. Her eyes fluttered up to his. "Let me show you," he asked, and then slowly slid their hands up and then down his shaft. He gave pressure at various points, showing her to grip and control him. Eventually, she no longer needed his guidance as she was quickly moving him to blissful release.

At one point, he made a grimace and when she looked up at him, he muttered something about needing moisture. And then an erotic vision flashed in her mind and her hand stilled. Again looking at him, Denny watched as she removed her hand and slowly brought her hand to her mouth. Two fingers, much in imitation of the scene on the couch, slid into her mouth. Denny's mouth sat agape as he watched her suck them, working them in her moist cavern until she was able to pull them out. They glistened with her saliva, and with a cautious hand, she reached back for him.

He groaned.

And then her hand slipped more easily up and down, her grip sliding with ease and purpose. As Denny's breathing increased, Alessa gained in rigor and even sat taller against his legs. Her left hand joined to help squeeze his shaft before finding its way to the hot and lumpy sac at the base. She squeezed with wonder, feeling the unique sensation of his soft flesh there.

"Fuck, Sweetheart," Denny panted, watching her heavy, entranced expression. She looked up at him with those big blue eyes and he reached forward to stroke her smooth cheek. "You're doing so good," he whispered with labored breath.

"Are you going to come? Am I making you come?" she asked, completely absorbed in her task and his response.

"Oh, Sweetheart, fuck. Yes," he groaned. Alessa watched completely fascinated by his pained expression, his narrowed eyes and furrowed brow and bottom lip between his teeth. His head dropped back and his breathing increased. She could feel it, feel the change, the tightening. Such strange, new sensations.

"I'm going to come, maybe you want..."

But he couldn't finish as his breath rushed fully out only to be gasped painfully in. "Alessa, Sweetheart," Denny warned looking down at her beautiful face that was set with determination.

"I want to see you come, Denny," she whispered, needing it for him almost as much as he needed it for himself.

The spasm was there immediately, tightening the muscles of his abdomen, causing his hips to jerk up and the tissue of his scrotum to clench as his shaft released shot after shot of liquid, all accompanied by a furious growl from deep in his chest. Alessa's hands continued milking him through the last of his release, and in anticipation of his climax, she had leaned to the side out of the way, but wasn't able to completely dodge all of the discharged semen as some of it splashed her shoulder bared by the tank top. Breathing heavily from the intensity of the scene she'd not only witnessed but actually participated in, Alessa reached up to her hair that was still down around her shoulders and felt the quickly cooling gooey liquid.

It should have been gross to be covered in his ejaculate, but that wasn't what she felt in that moment as she brought her hand down to study the substance. "You got me," she whispered as he continued panting.

Denny was about to apologize as his bleary eyes opened and looked down at her, but stopped when he saw the lust-induces daze of her expression. He slipped the waistband of his pants over his deflating genitals, and taking a deep breath, reached for her hand.

"Come on; let's get you cleaned up." He took a paper towel left over from the pizza and wiped his sticky, white mess from the floor, before leading her to his bathroom where he leaned her against the counter and retrieved a washcloth. He studied her in the mirror, watching for any change of attitude she might undergo, and while he saw signs of uncertainty, her flushed face still looked rather lovely with sensual interest.

He murmured something soothing as he wiped the evidence of his orgasm from the strands of her dark hair and then the skin of her shoulder before tossing the rag in the laundry. "Okay?" he murmured, fingering her hair away from her face. Her eyes closed at his touch, leaning into his hand. He couldn't resist.

She stiffened only a moment before relaxing into his kiss, molding her lips perfectly to his. When he pulled away slightly, her eyes fluttered open. "My turn," he whispered, causing her to blink in confusion. "Come on," and took her by the hand leading her back to the game.

Alessa exhaled at the arousal still coursing through her body, needing release just as much as he had experienced. Could she let him? She shuddered at the thought, and quickly suppressed it.

They again sat opposite one another, Denny's personal release doing nothing but building the tension between them. They only stared at each other a moment before Denny carefully drew a tile, and for a second, she thought it would be over as the perforated tower teetered precariously, but somehow it managed to hold fast. The tile had writing on it; she could see it from where she sat.

"Lick whip cream off your opponent's body part of choice," he read and looked up for her reaction. Too overcome with the intensity of his gaze and the exciting promise the instructions held, Alessa looked away.

She could feel her face heat almost painfully when he stood and walked to her. Uncertain of what he intended, she looked up questioningly. He simply held his hand out to her, dragging her up and along to the kitchen.

Alessa stood, uncomfortable, as he went to the refrigerator and pulled out a silver canister that she had seen at her coffee shop. It was the expensive sort that instantly turned heavy cream into frothy foam, and when he turned to her, she was semi-relieved that his expression wasn't playful or teasing, somehow thankful that he wasn't mocking her discomfort, but accepting that this was difficult for her. He stood leaning against the counter, and she could read the command in his expression.

She took the three steps between them, closing the gap until they were nearly touching. She waited to hear what he wanted, preparing herself to agree no matter the anxiety it caused. Denny turned slightly to place the canister on the counter behind him, before turning to her. A gentle, but firm hand in her hair, he presented her face to his mouth and claimed her lips with a passionate kiss.

It wasn't what she had expected, but she was momentarily relieved to simply give into the request that was equally pleasurable to her. Denny knew how to kiss, she thought fleetingly, quickly seized up by the sweetness of his finesse. His mouth parted her lips and his searching tongue slipped sinuously against hers, stroking it and causing a pleasure wave to speed down her spine. Her hands were around his shoulders as she opened herself to him, realizing that kissing him was no longer about tolerating him. She loved it. She welcomed it. She wanted it.

She needed it.

A startled cry escaped her lips when his arms, which were around her waist, tightened and turned her while simultaneously lifting her up. Her bottom found the countertop though he never stopped kissing her. The hand that had been gentle in her hair tightened enough to control her head, pulling it back so his mouth could attack the flesh of her exposed neck. Shivers raced up her scalp and down her back. And then his lips were back on hers, kissing her with bites and suckles and licks.

"Alessa," he said as his hand at her back snaked under the bottom of her tank and found the sensitive skin of her lower back. It wound around to her abdomen and quickly ascended toward her chest. She felt the arousal of her sex surge again in anticipation of his grasp upon her aching breast. But it didn't come, only the teasing, taunting caresses all around, tickling and alighting her on fire.

His harsh breath was in her ear as he nibbled quite hungrily. "I want this shirt off," he told her, but made no move to remove it himself. She heard him and understood what he wanted, but it took some moments before she could separate herself enough from him to give his request any amount of serious thought.

"Take it off for me, please," he asked, still massaging her scalp with the one hand while the other trailed maddening circles on her stomach. It was too much.

And it wasn't enough.

He had driven her quickly insane, and suddenly she ached for more, ached beyond the confines of her comfort level, and though her frightened little mind wiggled for her to stop it, she knew she didn't want to; she knew she couldn't stop, not here, not with so much left unsatisfied.

Trembling, her fingers found the hem of her shirt, and with a deep inhalation, she lifted it above her head, catching her hair around one shoulder as she pulled it clear. Her hands held the rolled material on her lap, her arms encroaching on the sides of her chest as she fought the desperation to hide herself.

Denny's intensity never dwindled, but it was coupled with a caring turn of his eyes that seemed like a soothing stroke down her spine. His hands touched either shoulder, trailing calming fingers down her arms until they reached her hands and continued seamlessly to remove her shirt from her. It left her arms relaxed to her sides, though her stomach clenched nervously. She wanted his touch, but she was afraid of it, as well as his roving, hungry eyes on her exposed flesh.

Again his hands were at her shoulders, but this time his fingers caught the straps of her black bra and pulled them off her shoulders to hang inelegantly at the top of her arms. It took all of her power to stifle a moan as one hand trailed the top edge of a cup, making her feel as though flames licked her skin.

"Take this off for me?" he asked gently again as his hand trailed down between her breasts and down her quivering stomach. She slowly did as bid, reaching behind her to unclasp it, but was incapable of removing it completely. However, as he had already slid the straps down, the weight of the bra eventually pulled it free and clear of her chest.

They stared into one another's eyes as her breasts were finally fully exposed. She watched the slow slide of his gaze down her face, over her parted lips, and down her throat to take in her breasts. It was strange, she realized as she felt her skin flush pink; she knew she was beautiful, but never felt as beautiful as she did with Denny's palpable approval. Desire glowed in his eyes, and she felt a curious purpose because he approved of her.

And then he gazed back up into her eyes, checking the state of her emotions. "Ready?" he asked.

She swallowed nervously, but nodded, a look of serious preparation on her face. Denny nodded, too, and then picked up the cold can of cream. He readied the trigger and pointed the nozzle at one hardened nipple. And then he squeezed.

Alessa squeaked out in surprise at the intensely cold foam rapidly covering her nipple, paining and arousing it all at the same time. "Steady," he murmured encouragingly, and then turned the can to the other breast. It was just as cold the second time, but she was at least a little prepared, even if the discomfort was the same.

Setting the can down, Denny reached up to brush her hair back. "Cold?" he asked gently. She nodded quickly. "Painful?" Again she nodded. "Want me to make it better?" he murmured, and before she could agree, his head was dipping and his tongue was flicking.

Within seconds the cream was gone from one areole, and then engulfed in his hot, hungry mouth, suckling hard, intensifying the pained ache that had already existed. Alessa's hand flew to his hair, threading her fingers through and grasping tightly as her head fell back and her chest thrust forward, needing him to crush the sharp ache away.

Eventually, he moved to the other nipple, drawing sharp pleasure from deep inside her to make the turgid tip throb desperately. He even nipped it with his teeth, causing her to moan and move her pelvis forward. For a moment, Denny stood his ground, allowing her lower body to use him as a humping post, even contributing a thrust or two of his own to hitch her arousal even higher. But after several minutes of making love to her breasts, his once hungry mouth left her chest to give her a chaste kiss.

Before Alessa had time to orient herself, he was handing her back the gray tank top, but kept her black bra for himself. "Your turn," he informed her. He was greatly rewarded to see despondency mar her features. She was clearly disappointed. Good; he didn't know how much more he could take himself. He had never put himself through so much torture in order to seduce anyone before; it was taking a considerable amount of perseverance, a resolve to match even the most stalwart explorers of the Royal Geographical Society.

He stepped away from her, giving her space to slide down off the counter. He could see her trembling when she looked up at him, an uncomfortable question in her expression. He reached out a hand to tuck her hair behind her ear and then leaned down for one more kiss.

Alessa was bereft that he had stopped his attention to her breasts, and so when his mouth touched hers, she quickly melted into him, her hands sliding to his shoulders as she drove her tongue forward seeking his. Denny was surprised by her ardor, but quickly recognized her growing desire. He decided to provoke her passion even more in hopes it would serve his own purposes. He temporarily gave her what she craved, stroking his tongue against hers, caressing her back and buttocks. When he felt her smash herself against him, he decided it was enough, and pulled away. An innocent kiss to the tip of her nose and then he was out of her reach and walking from the kitchen. He smiled when he heard her exasperated huff.

Denny was already sitting at his side of the coffee table when she arrived. She was bristled and agitated and no longer knew if she wanted to play this game. But it was her turn, and so with a shaking hand, she reached to pluck a tile free. Unfortunately, her coordination was adequately disturbed and the tower could not withstand her clumsy attempt at dislodging only one piece. It fell with a loud tumbling crash on the glass.

Denny laughed and declared himself the winner.

"As the winner, I get to decide the next activity, and as it is nearing one-thirty, I choose bed." He grinned like the Cheshire cat, toothy and full of mischief.

Alessa admitted she was tired, but was wary of his intent. "Do I get my own bed?"

"Of course not," he replied with an incredulous smile. "I like sleeping next to you," he confessed. "And after all, we've already slept together, so it shouldn't matter." He stood and went to the kitchen. She could hear him get something from the fridge and then the sound of pouring liquid. Denny emerged with a large glass of water. "Probably should hydrate after all the alcohol," he suggested, taking three large gulps himself before handing it off to her.

As she sat there drinking, she watched him walk about the space turning off lamps as he went. When they were submerge in almost complete blackness, he was back standing in front of her. She could just see his hand held out for her, and took it with mild reluctance.

Though she had already been in his bedroom when she changed her clothes, entering it holding his hand with the intent of going to bed-all while frustratingly aroused-made her feel as though she were being led to a torturous doom. She couldn't remember the last time she was in such dire need of sexual release, let alone when she was stranded and unable to give it to herself. But that was out of the question with Denny present.

Or was it.

The stomach-flipping thought entered her lust-addled brain before she could stifle it. And with it now floating through her mind, she was suddenly stuck on it and only on it.

Denny had turned and was smiling quizzically at her intense expression as she chewed her thumb nail. He had noticed the habit whenever she was working out a great problem in their meetings. He wondered what she could be calculating now.

titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers