Trivial Pursuits Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
titania123
titania123
1,512 Followers

In his gentle, stimulating exploration of her wetness, he found the secret spot that even she had never touched. It was a deep pressure, a building fire under the surface of her skin. It was duller than the sensations that had caused her first orgasm or even when she masturbated, but it was deeper, richer, a thrumming bass to the sharper melody. Alessa began moaning in earnest as he stroked it firmly, her hands clawing at his shoulders.

Denny could tell by the clenching of her body that was nearing the end yet again, and so angled his hand so the meat of his palm smashed her clit while he continued to stroke in and out of her with his two fingers. Alessa leant up to kiss him, her mouth desperate for gratification. He answered her seeking mouth with his thrusting tongue, kissing her fervently.

Her hips were humping against his hand enthusiastically, grinding herself against his hand, feeling for the first time the intense connection between the inside of her sex and the outside. "Come, Sweetheart, you can do it, come on my hand," he coaxed, feeling the fluttering of her slick inner walls.

And then she did, crying out as if the pained moan was torn from her chest. Her leg curled up to catch against his bottom, crushing herself against him as she climaxed intensely. "That's it, baby. You're such a good girl, so fucking hot when you come for me," he murmured in a lust-drunk voice as he trailed kissed down her face. He was still pumping his two fingers in her, his palm still pressed against the nub under her folds. And it soon became painful, forcing her to grasp his wrist to hold still against her as her thighs squeezed his hand tight.

"Oh, fuck, Denny," she moaned with her eyes screwed shut. "So good. Can't take it anymore," and then she was panting, her swollen and used sex now aching in delirium. Her mind swam and her body buzzed. It felt odd when he removed his hand from between her legs, but she was too mindless to think much about it.

Gathered in his arms, she turned so her naked body pressed against his, her head resting on an arm cradling her. Her hands were gathered between them, laying on his chest, her fingers slowly stroking the light hair there. And eventually, as her conscious mind returned, she became aware of one thing.

"What about you?" she murmured.

"Hm?" he asked as his chin rested against the top of her head.

She undulated her hips against him, pressing her thigh into his very hard shaft. He groaned in pain. "You're hard as a rock."

"Doesn't matter. Right now's about you."

"No, right now is about what it's like to be in a relationship. You can't leave someone miserable when you can do something about it," she argued, once again rubbing her body against his.

He gripped her hips painfully. "And what do you intend to do about it?" he growled. "I don't hope I'll get to actually fuck you," he chuckled grimly.

She didn't answer, but trailed her own hands down his body. Denny hissed when she grasped onto his erection. Her touch at first was tentative but soon grew bolder, squeezing and stroking.

"Wait," he whispered and then placed his hand back at her tender sex. She sucked in a surprised breath as his two fingers slid inside her flooded cavern. Finally, he slowly pulled them free, and soaked as they were, he placed his hand around his shaft, smearing her come over it. Alessa shivered at the intimacy of coating his manhood with her own moisture, before reaching back for him. She bit her lip and smiled at the dirty thrill of touching his slickened body and grew more and more eager in her quest to give him as powerful an orgasm as he had her.

As they were on their sides facing each other, her hands barely fit between them as she stroked him, but he was satisfied when she drew her top leg over his hip. He was kissing her again, with his tongue thrusting in time with her confident strokes. Denny thrust his pelvis into her with a hand on her hip, the mock-fucking positioning turning him on immensely.

He was whispering to her, telling her how amazing she was, how she made him feel. And his words made her glow. "Sweetheart, I'm so close. Fuck," he moaned, feeling it swell in his scrotum. "Make me come, Sweetheart. Make me come all over you."

"Do it. I want to see it. I want to feel it." And then, his hands grasping her tightly to himself, his hips giving a powerful thrust against her forcing his shaft to slide through her fists, Denny came for the second time that night, his body breaking forth like an erupting dam.

Alessa was breathing almost as heavily as he was as she felt warm, wet clumps of semen splash on her forearms and then stomach and breast. He was panting in her neck as his mind spun deliriously around in a whirlpool of sexual bliss. Eventually, it faded and he was able to return to a dreamy reality in which he held the most desirable woman in his arms.

He rolled them until he lay over her, his hand finding hers again to loop their hands together. He trailed long, loving kisses down her face until his lips found her mouth and moved lazily over it. "And how are you?" he asked at last, his voice tired from the late hour and the intense excursion.

She was silent only a second. "I'm good. I'm great."

"Not disappointed?" he chuckled.

"I am many things right now. Disappointed isn't one of them."

titania123
titania123
1,512 Followers