Trivial Pursuits Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
titania123
titania123
1,514 Followers

"Something the matter?" he asked, slipping his hand up to hers to draw it from her mouth. She blinked as if he startled her from thought.

Alessa quickly shook her head, almost desperate to convince him. She walked to the same side of the bed she had slept on when they shared the hotel bed. He smiled to himself and slowly walked to his own side, pleased that she unconsciously accepted their situation. He cleared his throat as she began pulling back the bed covers, causing her to pause.

"What?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"To sleep in my bed, you have to be naked."

The blankets fell from her hand as she stood erect with wide eyes. "Then I choose your guest room," she briskly informed him.

He simply shook his head denying her.

They were silent as they stared across his large bed at each other. "Will you be naked?" she asked with an edge to her voice.

He nodded twice.

Denny could see her ire rising, her jaw clenching in frustrating. "Fine," she relented tersely. "But I want the lights off. And I keep my underwear on. Non-negotiable," she stated firmly.

He narrowed his eyes at her with a daring smile, and then nodded in compromise. "Very well," and then reached to the lamp to do as asked. In the black of the room, with only his body silhouetted by the gray floor to ceiling windows behind him, Alessa quickly stripped off her pajamas and slid in between the sheets. She watched his impressive figure unhurriedly push down his pajama pants and get in the bed next to her.

For one long minute, she lay unmoving, afraid to give into the itch in her body, afraid to make her presence in his bed a noticeable reality. But Denny was far from forgetting her, no matter how she might wish for it.

"Do you remember what I said the first night we slept together?" he asked quietly, breaking into her tense thoughts.

She blinked in the darkness, trying to remember exactly to what he referred. And then something erotically frightening did pop into her mind. "If you think I'm letting you spoon me while we are naked, you are crazy." She heard him give a humorous chortle.

"What's the matter? Afraid?"

She took a breath to lambast him, but closed her mouth as she decided, yes, she was frightened. She would want his touch, but be too afraid to experience it. She would be a paradox in his arms. Always fighting what she needed.

But why fight it at all, that traitorous voice asked again, making her once more question the purpose of her continued resistance. After all, the pleasure of sex wasn't a deception; Denny had more than proven her adolescent beliefs were just lies she told herself to cope with the disappointment. She wanted him, needed it, she realized. And once again she was back to the very same trail of thought that led her to ask for Denny's help to live the life she wanted.

As she trudged through her polarized thoughts, she felt a single caress from between her shoulder blades run the length of her spine, stopping at the edge of her underwear.

"That's it, isn't it?" he asked softly. "You're afraid." He didn't need to see her to know she nodded. "That you'll be disappointed? Like before?"

This time, she very clearly answered, "No."

The long, slow swipe up her spine. Alessa shivered at the sparkling bliss of his touch.

"Then what?" he asked patiently.

A deep sigh was all he heard a moment before she turned over in the bed to face him, an empty expanse the length of his arm separating them. While she remained silent, Denny's hand, which had traced sensuous lines down her back, now cupped her cheek, his thumb softly brushing back and forth. "Afraid to tell me?"

Again she shook her head. "No, it's just scary, like a roller coaster ride. You know you want it, it'll be fun, but so scary teetering at the top."

He smiled softly. "I never thought of it that way."

"It's strange, doing this, being sexually active when I'd gone so long thinking I could get away with never needing it. I guess it's just scary to let someone touch me like you want to touch me. Like I want you to touch me," she admitted on a whisper.

Denny felt his groin tighten at her quiet confession. He wanted to cuddle her so hard at that moment. "Trust me?" he asked softly. It was several moments before she nodded against his cupped hand. "C'mere," he guided, his hand slipping to her shoulder and around to her back to gently pull her closer.

Alessa edged her body nearer to him, though she left enough space that they didn't touch. His hand was combing through her hair, a soothing action that made her breathe deeply and close her eyes. She never wanted it to stop.

"This is what you want, right?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Then you can't just let this happen to you, you can't be a passive participant. It's action that matters," he explained as he continued his relaxing caresses.

"I understand."

"Good," he murmured as he cupped her face once more and leaned in to kiss her. She placed her hand over his as if to guard herself, but his kiss was as soothing as his stroking touch and soon she was melting. And then boiling.

The arousal that had been humming through her body was quickly stoked again. For a time, they just lay on their sides kissing, Denny more aware than ever that he couldn't push her, but only stimulate her to respond, to seek and beg and take. As his kisses stirred her passion, Alessa became restless, moving here and there, blinding seeking more stimulation. Following her lead, Denny's hand left her face and began a tantalizing path down her neck and shoulders. Several times he fought the impulse to hold her roughly, turn her, push her. But he knew the mistake it would be, and so restrained himself until he was nearly distracted with it.

When Alessa's hands stroked his neck and seemed to tug on his shoulders, her body angling as if to roll over to her back, Denny followed her as long as she continued to pull. While continuing his kisses, his hands slid down her arms to lace his fingers with hers. Gingerly, so as not to frighten her, he shifted their arms until her hands were held above her head and his long, lean body was stretched on top.

Alessa's moan as she pressed her bare chest up against his was all the proof he needed that she was enjoying it as much as he was. He could feel the hardened pebble of one breast and moved himself in a slow, gentle fashion atop her to further fuel the fire between them.

Angled as he was half on top of her, his hardening shaft became pressed against her thigh, causing her drowning brain to catch onto an anchor of thought. Denny opened his eyes when she pulled from his kiss panting.

She had a few faulty starts as she tried to voice just exactly what she wanted. "I want you to...give me an orgasm. But only with your hands. I'm-I'm not ready for sex. Yet," she admitted. Her eyes were adjusted enough to the dark to see his faint smile.

"Of course, whatever you want. Like I've said before, I can give you anything you want," and then he placed his lips against hers rubbing them soothingly back and forth, not quite a kiss, just a caress with his mouth. "Any way you want," he added. Her lips fell open to welcome his tongue.

With each passing moment, with each fearfully given concession, Denny's desire to give her the greatest pleasures of her body grew and solidified. Damn his own need, he was hell-bent on destroying her in bed. Even without his dick.

With that determination firmly rooted in his brain, he resumed the heady kisses of before, using his lips and stroking tongue to coax moan after moan from her. What had begun as apprehension in her stomach melted away to bubbling, swirling excitement as his hands started caressing their way from hers, down the length of her tender underarms to the sides of her chest and along her stomach.

Wherever his hands went, her skin lit up, causing her to writhe against him. Eventually, his wandering, teasing fingertips found her breasts, drawing maddening circles on her flesh, but never touching the aching center. She whimpered when his finger came excruciatingly close to her nipple but skirted around it. "Denny, stop being so cruel," she scolded against his mouth as she lifted her chest to his torturing hand.

He chuckled. "Cruel? Sweetheart, don't you know torture is half the pleasure?" And then he pinched the straining nub causing her to cry out at the painfully sharp pleasure. He tugged and squeezed and pressed on her sensitive breast, causing the building of something deep inside of her. While she recognized she wouldn't orgasm from only her breast being so wonderfully played with, she could feel the pleasure it created was a different layer to an orgasm, an added dimension that she didn't have with clitoral stimulation alone.

Just when she thought the pleasure was too intense, becoming intolerably painful, his hand moved away to glide over her rib cage, down the smooth planes of her stomach, the sensitive curve from her hip down to her groin. Taking his time so she submerged herself in the pleasure at a speed she could handle, Denny paused at the boundary of her underwear, gliding his fingertips back and forth along the demarcation line. It wasn't until her hips actually lifted up to his provoking touch that he smiled against her lips and skimmed down the top of her panty-clad mound.

The fabric under his fingers was satiny edged in lace, and given the delicate smoothness of the fabric, he could tell her mound was likely trimmed short. He groaned as his imagination created an image of hope. His touch was nothing more than gentle introductory caresses with the tips of his fingers, as he might absent-mindedly stroke a kitten. And for the first few moments, it was enough as Alessa could no longer return his kisses as the entirety of her mind was focused on those five points of sensation gliding over the most intimate part of her body.

"S'okay," he murmured against her, hoping to entice her to rejoin their kiss. At length, Alessa was able to adjust to the new sensation of another's hand upon her sex and was able to return his languorous kiss. He could feel the apprehension rise, however, when his fingers increased the gentle pressure and more precisely glided down the length of her crotch, hitting her clitoris and stroking along her lower lips. Her breath came in a pace, but she continued kissing him back. She even held him around the shoulder, pressing his chest into hers.

Given the thin state of her underwear, Denny found great satisfaction in the dampness he could feel seeping through as he rubbed her sex, gently masturbating her. Though his initial touches had been met with unease, her hips were now slowly rolling in time to his arousing touch.

"You're the fucking sexiest thing I've ever known," he confessed as his mouth left hers to drop to her ear. Instantly, her sex became flooded with arousal, and where her panties had merely been damp before, they were now sopping wet, so much so that they were beginning to make the slightest of noise. And as she was fully lubricated, her fully plumped folds parted with the small pressure he had been supplying.

Now dipped between them, with only the satiny fabric between his fingers and her body, Denny could easily make the rigid little nub at the apex, and when he strummed over it, she gasped and her hips jerked. He was kissing her neck as he chuckled. "Find something you like?" he asked with a voice roughened by lust.

Her voice was shaky and husky. "Oh, fuck yes."

He brought his mouth to hers again. "Then let's see if we can do something with it." And then his tongue was in her mouth, and the hand upon her hot and wet core began moving more determinedly, repeatedly stroking over the nub, first up and down then side to side. He stopped to press or pinch before continuing on with the delirious stroking. Their kissing became more frantic as he worked her toward the edge. She couldn't keep her hips still as her pelvis worked in frenzied time with him. She could feel it building, his stroking turning her body into an electrostatic generator.

And then she was there, the orgasm an electric ball of power ready to explode. Though Alessa had the flashing feeling that she was at the pinnacle of the roller coaster ride, with a rush of fear for the sensation about to come, she couldn't stop the plummeting descent of the instantaneous orgasm that arrived madly screaming, clenching her body with its prevailing pull. As she climaxed, she tightly clutched the back of his neck, lifting herself up to him and crying out in a powerful scream.

Denny was more than satisfied to capture her agonizingly blissful wail with his own mouth, his hand continuing its stimulating fast strokes that forced the last of her electrified responses. And as the orgasmic twitches and groans gradually died, his hand slowed, until his touch resumed it prior soft and tender strokes.

Down from the mindless high, general sensations and thoughts of reality began settling throughout her like leaves fallen from the tree. With them came something she hadn't anticipated.

Relief.

Soul-cleansing, life-giving, heart-rending, empowering, pure, inescapable relief. It had finally fucking happened. True, it wasn't technically intercourse, but it was a beautiful, undeniable, glorious sexual fulfillment at the hands of another.

"Shit, Sweetheart, why are you crying," Denny asked alarm when she suddenly burst into tears. He pulled his hand from between her thighs to hug her close, rocking her as best he could at that angle. When he pulled back from her to brush the hair from her eyes and the tears from her face, he was surprised when she kissed him. Nearly attacked him. Her crying didn't subside, but the joy she felt was evident enough to put him at momentary ease.

And then she was giggling. Alessa lay back down and wiped the tears from her face, her nose now snotty. And through it all she giggled.

"I'm sorry," she laughed at last. He had a lighthearted chuckle, though he was still confused as hell. "It's just...I don't know."

"You weren't disappointed," he concluded, finally catching on. And realizing by her monumental relief the trepidation she must have felt.

Still crying, still smiling, still sniffling, she shook her head. Despite the darkness, he could see her beaming smile. Her body was shaking from the orgasm and the strenuous emotion she was experiencing. Smiling back at her, he pulled her into his arms.

"Then I'm happy for you," he offered, placing kisses along her damp face. She turned to him, presenting her face for worship, glowing in the adulation. And when his lips found hers at last, she didn't suppress any excited response, but was honest in her eagerness.

Unsurprisingly, their happy, post-orgasm kisses eventually morphed into a more heated, more sensual mating of the tongues, and though she had just been happily satisfied, Alessa began moving against him once again, her body now hungry for more. Denny's hands were roving again and eventually moved down her body to the edge of her panties. Again they grazed her sensitive skin of her lower stomach at the edge of the lace.

And then they slipped under.

Alessa sucked in a deep breath as she felt his fingers move past her last layer of protection, a residual nervous underlying the aroused excitement his deft touch provoked. At first, the fingers merely stroked back and forth under the band, not bothering to slide farther down. It then seemed his fingers were venturing towards the side of hip and away from her sex. She was momentarily confused until she felt him catch the material and slide his hand down the exterior of her hip.

He was taking her underwear off.

"Please?" he murmured in her ear.

She hedged, only making an uncertain noise.

"No sex, I promise, but I want to touch you. All of you. Skin to skin. Nothing in between," he seduced softly. She shuddered, but slowly lifted her hips so he could slide her panties off. Alessa had expected him to take them completely off, but he left them below her knees. The feeling was immediately risqué, almost dirty even. And then he lifted her outside leg to bend up and then gently shoved it out so her legs made a figure four, effectively opening her sex to his easy perusal.

Denny could feel her deep, quivering inhalation, but her hands stayed fast on his shoulders and she didn't attempt to wiggle away. He replaced his hand on her lower stomach, only his fingertips gliding over her silky skin. Once more he stroked over the ticklish skin just over her groin and felt it jitter under his passing fingers. As expected, her found the hair covering her mound trimmed short so it was silkier than if it had been left otherwise.

Alessa closed her eyes as she felt his caress on her exposed mound. As good as the first time, but frightening once again. Her stomach tightened in anticipation as his fingers moved lower.

"Fuck," Denny hissed in elation as his fingers at last caressed her plumped lips that were not only hairless, but liberally smeared in slick arousal, his head dropping to rest in the crook of her neck as he fought to contain a forceful surge of desire. He could feel his own precum leaking from the aching head of his manhood, and was lost a moment in agony. It was the smoothest flesh he had ever felt.

Alessa's face burned in the dark, but she forced her gaze back to him when he at last lifted his head. Denny propped himself up on his other elbow so he could watch her dimly-lit face as he explored her thoroughly. He took his time, gliding his fingers down the length of her slit. He held them between his finger and thumb, pulling gently, testing the give and texture. He watched her eyes as she took a deeper breath at the new sensation of his fingers parting her.

He stroked back up to the top of her folds, familiarizing himself with the feel of the sensitive nub now unclothed and bare to his marauding fingers. And though she felt a tad overly sensitive after her previous orgasm, his touch was so masterful she couldn't stop her rolling hips. He had a feeling she wasn't even aware how perfectly she responded to him. When her breathing began to come with quicker and quicker puffs, he eased off his drive to send her over again, and instead decided to discover other hidden places.

She growled in pain when he stopped, but said nothing, knowing he would take her where she needed, even if the route was tormenting. Alessa bit her bottom lip when she felt the end of his middle finger circle the opening of her canal. She took a deep breath as it slowly penetrated her, stroking lovingly as it went. There was a small twinge of pain as it stretched inside, and she arched her hips gingerly in search of relief from the slight discomfort.

When Denny's finger was as deep as possible, he held it still, understanding by the tremendous tightness surrounding it that she needed a moment to adjust. It didn't take her long before she started twitching her hips, seemingly encouraging him along. "Okay?" he asked, leaning down to kiss her tenderly. She moaned a yes, and began to return his kiss more enthusiastically.

Denny began sliding his one finger in and out of her, pressing in places, testing for sensitivity, taking note when she squeaked or moaned. Eventually he tried a second finger, his own sex organ pulsating at how exquisitely tight she was. Again, he could sense her discomfort, and took his time to go slowly, stretching his fingers out to open her wider.

Alessa was gasping against him, the struggle to accommodate his thick fingers as well as the consistent rising of yet another climax taking its toll on her control. When he first touched her, she had to consciously force herself to trust that his touch would bring her to her release, accept that she was no longer in control of the pleasure of her body. But his adroit touch, awakening sensations that she had never before felt by another hand, had seduced her body into mindless, capitulating responses. And after her first orgasm, she knew he could give her more than she had ever suspected she needed.

titania123
titania123
1,514 Followers