Trophy Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, you know I do. I love to get dolled up, fancy clothes, my hair and nails done, lots of makeup. I love how you and others lavish attention on me. Who wouldn't love that? Mom always told me to do what I do best. And I know this is what I do best. I am honored to be your trophy wife."

"And how do you feel about me showing you off to my co-workers and all my friends? You know I love showing you off. When you married me, I reached the top of the mountain. Everyone else wants what I have. And I like flaunting it."

"I get a thrill out of it as well. The stares, even the whistles don't bother me. I love the attention. And the guys still hit on me, hoping I'm not completely faithful to you." She chuckled as she said that. "Sometimes I can see their cocks swelling in their pants. That makes me feel good inside. I know I am still a hot, desirable woman."

"Tell me honestly. Do you miss the sex with other men? I know you made quite a sacrifice for me."

"We made a deal that I would be faithful as far as men go, if you allowed me to still see another girl occasionally. I think that part of our arrangement has worked very well."

Heather then paused. I could tell she had something else to tell me.

"But?" I tried to coax that something else out of her.

"It's not so much the sex I miss. We have incredible sex." Heather took a brief pause. "What I miss is the teasing, the give and take, the sexual innuendo with men. I like to play that game where they think they are in control, but I know I can get them to do anything I want them to do. It's a power trip and I really miss playing that."

"Really?" What she said had taken me by surprise. "Tell me more."

"The easiest example is when I wear more revealing clothing, men think that I am defenseless and they can take advantage of me. Actually, wearing less clothing gives me more power over them. They start thinking with their dicks and not their heads. I could tell them to jump into the lake, and they would do it in a heartbeat.

"I discovered quickly in college that when I wore short skirts and a skimpy revealing top, I had tremendous power. I realized that they thought they had the advantage, but I knew that I actually had the advantage. The more a man wants a woman, the more he has empowered her. But she must recognize the power and use that power. The art of the tease is how a woman wins the game, and I loved playing that game."

I sat back in amazement. "Wow, I didn't realize that." I said.

"Oh Jack. You lost that game with me the very first day we met. I knew I had you wrapped around my little finger. I loved playing the teasing game with you. You were the big man on campus, but you were completely powerless when under my spell."

I felt like a curtain had been raised and I could suddenly see. I also felt rather foolish. I knew in an instant that she was absolutely dead-on in her assessment. Then it dawned on me that when she won, I also won, in a different way. Our lives were a much more complex dynamic than I had realized.

But this still left the issue of her missing the teasing game.

"Thank you for opening my eyes. I think I am comfortable knowing that my trophy wife is actually in control. I see it as a win-win." I said, trying to regain some respectability. Heather smiled knowingly at me. I didn't know if she admired my new knowledge, or if I should actually be fearful of her next power play move.

I continued. "So you want to play the teasing game while knowing that sex with men is not going to happen?

"I am totally confident in my abilities to play and win the game." she replied. "For me, it is all about the play and winning, not the sex as a prize for winning. I have you for great sex."

I was developing a new respect for my wife and her special abilities. I realized it might be fun to watch her in action, now knowing that her actions are very deliberate.

"So maybe we set up a situation where you can tease a man, or several men? " I asked. For me it would be another way to show off my hot, sexy wife and make the other guys jealous. After all, I would be the one fucking her each night, not them.

A broad smile crossed her face. I could tell she liked the idea.

"I will never do anything that is contrary to your wishes. But if you allow this, it could be fun, and I will reward you afterwards." She had a glint in her eye. I realized that she had beaten me again. But I could live with this.

- - - - -

Later that night we were home in bed. She had taken top position and was riding me, controlling our sexual arousal, and pacing our orgasms. Yes, I thought, I can enjoy her being in control sometimes.

"Honey, Were you serious about allowing me to tease other men? You don't know how horny that would make me for you." She asked with that mischievous look in her eyes.

"I think you have an idea, don't you?" I replied.

Heather picked up the pace of our intercourse. She was riding my cock faster and harder. I also noticed that her vagina was squeezing my cock more than usual. Maybe a new skill she had developed.

"Football season is coming soon. College games start in a few weeks. You wanted to buy this house because of the large media room. I know you want to invite your friends over to watch some games on your really big TV, and have them sit in those comfortable chairs."

She was absolutely right. I had a massive 80 inch 4K HDTV with an incredible picture, and a full surround sound system. We bought some great leather sofa sections that contained individual recliners. It was intended to be a great place to watch sports on TV. And college football on Saturdays was our favorite.

"Yea, so your idea is?" I prompted her for more.

Heather continued, "I could play the hostess, serve snacks or a meal to all the guys, and bring you cold beers. I could act like a saucy bar maid."

"And what would you wear?" I asked.

"Maybe my red hot pants? The ones that have a low waist and are cut high to show some of my ass. You like those. And maybe a tight T-top without a bra. Fill it out with my big titties, with my nipples visible. And my high heel wedge sandals. They make my legs look really nice."

I knew exactly what she described. I could see her wearing that sexy outfit in my mind. Just thinking about how sexy she would look made my cock throb even more.

"You like that idea, don't you Honey?" She could feel my cock pulse inside her pussy. She knew my reaction. And I could image a similar arousal reaction from my friends.

"You know the guys will be horny. We'll have problems keeping their hands off of you." Indeed I knew my friends and how they were likely to react to my sexy hot wife.

"Do they have to keep their hands off me?" Heather asked. I wasn't sure if she was serious or sarcastic. She continued, "We agreed no sex. But touching is part of the tease, both ways. I touch and grope them and they grope my ass and tits. Or is that going too far?"

Heather looked at me with her big puppy dog eyes. She knew I couldn't resist her, especially when my hard cock was deep inside her. Yeah, she knows how to use sex as a weapon, and she knows how to win.

"Okay. Groping is allowed. Just keep all your clothes on, and no sex."

I pulled her down towards me and kissed her while my hands fondled her tits and nipples. I could just imagine how horny my buddies would be when groping her tits, even if she kept her top on.

If sex was a contest to see who could make the other orgasm first, Heather would certainly be world champion. She clenched her cunt around my cock a few times and I was done. My cock jetted my hot cum deep inside her time and again. I moaned loudly. She pumped down on me twice more and triggered her own orgasm. Her body shuddered and her cunt spasmed even more. I could feel a flood of our combined fluids seeping out of her, down over my balls and between my legs. We both were breathing hard and staring into each other eyes, full of love and lust for one another.

"I think I'm going to enjoy watching you tease and torture my friends." I told her.

"Teasing men, especially more than one, makes me extremely horny. After they go home, I'm going to fuck the living daylights out of you. Just thought you should know so as to be prepared."

"How does one prepare for that?" I asked, not expecting an answer. And I didn't get one.

- - - - -

We invited a few guys over to watch a football game the Saturday of Labor Day weekend. There was a critical, early season matchup on TV. Before our guests arrived, Heather and I were dressing, preparing for the afternoon game. Heather was really looking forward to teasing the guys. I looked forward to showing off my hot wife.

As she and I had discussed, she wore her short, hot pants and a tight T-top. She did not put on a bra or panties. I knew she was without a bra as her nipples would show, and it allowed more sensual contact for those who groped her tits. But I was unsure about the lack of panties.

"Those hot pants without panties?" I asked. "I thought you said that you expected to get quite aroused. Might you be showing a wet spot?"

" I hope so. And I hope they notice." She replied as she took a sexy pose for me to check her out.

"Oh my." I mumbled knowing my wife intended to play the slut role.

For the game watching gathering, I had invited three of my former teammates. Adam was a wide receiver on the team. He had great hands, and ran precise routes, but wasn't tall enough or fast enough to play pro ball. Now he sold insurance. Sam was our number one running back. He signed a free agent contract but missed the cut. Now he was a high school football coach. Blake was our middle linebacker. I thought he was a great player, but apparently not quite good enough for the pros. He was a part owner of a fitness gym.

Heather had told me the night I proposed to her that she'd had sex with several members of the football team. I never asked her who. Prior to today I didn't really want to discuss those details of her past. But now the situation had changed.

"I've never asked who else you've had sex with. You said it included several football players. But if you plan on sexually teasing the guys today, I think I need to know which of them you've had sex with. They may think that you are coming on to them for sex." I tried to ask in a firm, but concerned voice.

"Adam, Sam, and Blake?" Heather paused a moment, as if trying to recall. "All three of them, at least once. Don't you remember the end-of-season party we had our junior year?" She paused again, remembered something, and continued.

"Oh, yeah, you weren't there. That is when you had your knee surgery that no one else was supposed to know about. I had all three of them that night. It was the only time I had sex with Sam or Adam. I'm sure they won't try anything today."

"And what about Blake? You had him more than once?" I asked, wondering how much I really wanted to know.

Heather took my hand and had me sit on the edge of the bed with her. Obviously there was more to her history with Blake.

"I dated Blake quite a bit my junior year. If I could rank all those men I had sex with in college, you are definitely number one, and Blake was definitely number two. I know guys are uncomfortable comparing cock size and abilities, but I will tell you that the two of you are very similar in size and sexual skills, cock wise. You easily won my heart for other important reasons. First, you are a real gentleman and treat me especially well, whatever we do together. That was, and is, the biggest reason I married you. Also, you have far better oral skills, almost as good as Alexa. So keep on practicing." she laughed as she told me to keep practicing.

I took her at her word. I moved off the bed and onto the floor between her legs. I unfastened her hot pants and pulled them down, exposing her freshly shaved sex.

"I think I need to practice, right now." I said with a grin on my face. She laid back on the bed, supported on her elbows so she could watch me in action. I began kissing up the insides of her legs, first one and then the other. She really loved it when I gave soft kisses and licks to the insides of her thighs just below her crotch. She moaned.

I ran my tongue up her slit. Her pussy was closed, her lips pulled in. As I continued to lick, her outer lips began to swell and open out, exposing her inner pink. I pressed my tongue between her lips and scooped out some of her nectar. "Hmmmm" I moaned as I love her taste. I continued gentle licking, inside her pussy, over her outer lips, up and around her clit, but not yet on her sensitive nub. I tongue fucked her for a while. I knew she was getting quite aroused, Her pussy was open and very wet, I knew her clit was poking out of its hood. Heather was moaning and humping her hips into my face. And I could see that she had pulled her top up, exposing her breasts and was playing with her nipples.

I licked her more eagerly. My tongue slid up over her clit. "Oh Yes!" she cried out.

I continued to lick her clit as her hands grabbed my head and held me in place. I slipped a finger inside her wet canal, exploring, fucking. I turned the finger over, curled it up and found her G-spot. "Shit!" she exclaimed. I took that as a good 'shit'.

My licks on her clit became more forceful and faster. Now I had two fingers inside stroking her G-spot. She was humping my face and fingers, breathing hard. She face fucked me for a long time. My jaw was beginning to ache, but I was not going to stop until she had climaxed.

I didn't have much longer to wait. She was pressing my head forcefully into her crotch with one hand and her other hand returned to pinch and pull her nipple. My tongue raked over her clit, again and again. Two fingers fucked her cunt fast, hard and deep.

Heather screamed as she came. "Oh FUCK! I'm Coming!" Her pussy gushed and I tried to lick up all I could. Her entire crotch and inner thighs were now very wet, as was my entire face from the nose down. Her body trembled as her orgasm continued, and then began to subside. She released my head and I backed away to catch my own breath. My fingers slid out of her and I sucked them clean.

I sat back on my heels and watched as she returned to earth. Eventually she sat up, leaned over to kiss me.

"Thank you." she said. "Please do that anytime you want."

"I'll take you up on that." I said with a wink. Oral play was a constant in our life. So this wasn't really new or different. It was possibly a rare occasion that oral wasn't foreplay to intercourse.

"Can we return to the earlier conversation?" I had a another question. "Should I be concerned that Blake might misunderstand your intentions today?"

"I can handle him." she replied. "He took it hard when you and I became steady dates and I told him I wasn't going to sleep with him anymore. He was persistent. He once approached me after we were engaged, hoping for one more fling before we were married. I told him no. And then once again after we were married he approached me for sex. Again I said no. He may be persistent, but he understands that 'No means No'. Don't be surprised if I tease him the most, and push his buttons. I will use our history to play with him. But I won't have sex with him if you don't want me to."

"You may tease him. This may be fun to watch him squirm. I expect it will be doubly uncomfortable for him with me in the room and watching. But please, leave all your clothes on, and no sex." I then gave her another kiss. "I do love you so and you make me so happy by being my wife."

- - - - -

Adam, Sam, and Blake all arrived about 1:30 for the pre-game to the 2:00 kickoff on TV. I greeted them at the door and led them back to the media room. Heather was back in the kitchen making last moment preparations for the snacks and munchies she planned to serve.

"This is a great house you have here." remarked Sam as he looked about. It was the first visit to our home by any of the three.

"I wish I had the money to have a room like this." Adam chimed in as he took in the large TV, surround sound system, and comfortable seating.

"Heather, our guests are here. Can you bring us some beers?" I announced loud enough for her to hear me from the kitchen. She had planned this so as to have an entrance with everyone watching her. I was thrilled she would be on display as my trophy wife.

When she entered the room in those short hot pants, and that tight T-top, every eye jerked to stare at her. I saw at least two jaws drop. Sam began a wolf whistle, then remembered I was there and stopped, embarrassed.

"No problems gawking, fellows. Heather loves the attention. Feel free to express yourselves. It's all fun today. After all, it's not like anyone here is going to have sex with her, except me." I said in a planned statement. I was certain that none of the guys knew that I knew they had all fucked Heather at least once. Heck I didn't know that until earlier in the day.

Sam, Adam, and Blake all took quick glances at each other, then me, and then Heather. It was obvious that each was trying to figure out who knew what. Heather was just standing there looking sexy sensational and holding five beers while they all gawked at her. I was sitting off to the side taking it all in and enjoying their discomfort. Heather was mine and this was going to be fun.

Heather began handing out the beers, making a special effort to get close to each of them as she gave them an iced cold beer. Each time she turned, she swayed her hips, her lovely ass in someone's close view. Each time she bent over, maybe more than necessary to hand someone a beer, her tits practically fell out inches in front of their face. And her shorts rode up her ass, exposing more of the soft, smooth flesh of her perfectly round bottom.

Everyone was staring at her. Mouths were hung open. She had baited the hook, so to speak, and they all bit - hook, line, and sinker. It was amazing to watch how in a short minute she had taken total command of the entire room.

Heather kept the fifth beer for herself, raised it in her hand and offered a toast, "To a fabulous football season. May the best team score."

We all raised our bottles in the toast and then took long swigs of the beer. Even Heather appeared to take a long drink. I'm sure each was wondering what she meant by 'best team score'.

Then she turned and sashayed back towards the kitchen, every male eye glued to her perfect ass. Sam whistled again at her and she waved her hand at the compliment.

"She is even hotter than I remember." Blake broke our silence.

"She is really hot stuff, isn't she?" I replied.

"Must be incredible in bed. You lucky dog." Adam said.

"I'll neither confirm or deny that. But I fall asleep every night with a big grin on my face." I responded. That elicited knee slaps and cat calls from all the guys.

Heather returned with two trays of food and placed them on the over-sized ottoman that doubled as a coffee table. Again she leaned over more than necessary to give a good view of her ass and breasts, everything covered, but not leaving much to the imagination.

"Eat up boys." she said as she again pivoted and sashayed out to more hoots and hollers.

The guys were eating and drinking while mostly talking about how incredibly sexy Heather was. We even watched a little of the game. They kept asking me about Heather and the details of our sex life, but I offered very little facts, but a lot of innuendo. They lapped it all up.

Every so often Heather would come back in to check on how everyone was doing. Sometimes she had her beer and would drink as if finishing the bottle. Then she would tell everyone "Bottoms up, I'll bring more beer." And they all complied. 'Fuck' I thought. 'She really is winning the game.'

She brought out more beers and did her special presentation to each guy. Every eye stayed glued on her body. Again she offered a toast, and took a long swig of beer before leaving the room. By all appearances she was getting drunker faster than anyone.