Trophy Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - - - -

The next morning I sat at the breakfast table, sipping my coffee, while I was thinking about the events of last night. Had I gone too far? Had I encouraged Heather to do more than she wanted? Was I so caught up in showing off my sexy trophy wife to my friends, that I enabled all of them to fuck her in a gang-bang session? Did she want to do all that? Or did she only do that to please me?

I knew the experience last night took a heavy physical toll on both Heather and Alexa. I expected both of them to sleep until noon or later, and they did. Eventually about 1 PM they entered the kitchen together. They both wore old jerseys of mine. Their hair and make-up was a mess. They walked funny, helping each other along.

I jumped up and helped each of them into a seat at the table. Heather wanted juice. Alexa wanted water. And both wanted aspirin for the pain.

"How badly are you hurt?" I asked, concerned mostly about my wife.

"It aches, but it is a good ache." Heather replied as she smiled at me. "I'll recover." Alexa nodded in agreement.

"Honey, I'm sorry about yesterday. I got carried away with trying to please my friends and to show off my trophy wife. It wouldn't have gone that far except that Alexa called and asked me to drop all your limits for our last party." I wasn't sure if I was blaming Alexa, or giving her credit.

Alexa turned to Heather. Heather smiled, looked at me with a twinkle in her eye, and said.

"Maybe someone told Alexa to call you and convince you to drop the my limits."

It hit me immediately what she meant by this. My wife had planned all this from the beginning.

I was sitting there in shock when Alexa spoke.

"This morning, Heather and I discussed other plans. We will be having that threesome with you, and sometime soon."

But that will have to be another story for another day.