Trophy Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Alexa. Long time no see. You look fantastic." I greeted her at the restaurant. She looked better than ever. It appeared that hot college girls often looked even hotter with a couple more years of maturity.

Alexa gave me a hug and a kiss. "Hi, Jack. You are looking great also."

After some small talk, Alexa addressed her reason for meeting with me.

"Jack, I really want to thank you for being such a loving and supportive husband to Heather. Not many men would be confident enough in their marriage to allow their wife to continue relations with a female lover."

I chuckled, remembering back to that evening I proposed to Heather and she negotiated having sex on the side with Alexa.

"You probably know that Heather insisted that I allow your relationship to continue as a prerequisite for her agreeing to marry me. I believe your relationship with my wife has made things better for all of us. I should be thanking you." I replied in an honest way. I did appreciate Alexa being a special part of Heather's life.

"You must be aware that Heather has been happier that ever these past few months." Alexa began. "I'm really in awe of you for allowing her to play the special hostess with your buddies every Saturday afternoon. The sexier it gets, the happier she gets. When she tells me all the details, she can barely contain her excitement."

"She does get awfully wild. Setting boundaries has been a challenge to balance what the guys want, what she wants, and how much of her sexual play with other men I can accept. I think I have been very generous, especially as we have relaxed some rules the past few weeks."

"That's what I wanted to talk about with you. I know that your next party, in two weeks, will likely be the final one for the season. You're considering making it a special double header, watching two games back-to-back."

I nodded in agreement, but was very curious where she was taking this.

Alexa continued, "I have some ideas, some suggestions for making that party especially memorable. Maybe one for the ages."

"I'm listening."

"First, if you are going to be watching two games, I think you need two special hostesses for your party. And I'm willing to be the second hostess." Alexa smiled as she presented her idea. Actually it made a lot of sense. If she was willing to play the part, the way Heather did, I know the guys would all love that.

"You are aware of how intimate Heather gets with our guests?" I asked.

"Absolutely. She's given me all the details. I even know which cocks she's held and which hands she's pushed away from her private parts."

"I can safely speak for all the guests that they would greatly enjoy a second special hostess. Especially one as beautiful as you."

"Why, thank you. That is so nice of you to say. Heather has told me that you invite only six friends to each party. Have you selected the list for the last party? Alexa asked.

"Blake is our only regular. He's a good friend of mine, and he has a history with Heather. So he is always invited. Adam and Sam were the other two at our first party, and I would like to invite them to the end-of season party. I haven't decided on the other three."

" May I suggest asking Mark, Chad, and Vince to your final party this year, in addition to Blake, Adam and Sam? Funny you use the term 'end-of-season'. That day will be the 4th anniversary of the end-of-season party our junior year. I know you weren't there, but I assume you've heard all about it."

"Heather has told me a few things. I know that Blake, Sam, and Adam were at that party, and she had sex with all three of them. We've had Mark and Chad at our parties. Heather's told me that she fucked both of them once, but not when. And I know Vince from the team, but he hasn't been to one of our parties. And I don't know if Heather has a history with him."

I suspected that Alexa knew more than she had told me. "Why them?" I asked.

Alexa paused a moment. "I guess it is okay for me to tell you. At that party four years ago, I was fucked by Blake, Adam, Sam, Mark, Chad and Vince. All six of them. I guess one would say it was a consensual gang-bang. The only time I've ever done that. And I will remember that day fondly for the rest of my life." Alexa had a smile on her lips as her eyes drifted away in thought.

'Wow' I thought to myself. And to think that I would have been at that party had it not been for my knee surgery.

"And I have another suggestion, a really big request. For this one party, will you relax your rules for Heather?"

"Relax the rules? As in allow more touching, or oral sex?" I had a feeling that as Heather had held some cocks, she really wanted to take them into her mouth. She had held back as that was one specific limit we had.

"No rules. Everything allowed. Full out sex and fucking for all of us." Alexa blurted out.

I was stunned. Alexa was asking that everything be allowed with my wife and six other men?

Alexa took a breath and continued, "That night, four years ago, was very special for both of us. Heather was fucked by all six of those men as well. Her only gang-bang. She and I have talked often about that night and have wondered if we could ever experience something like that again. This is the closest that opportunity will ever come. I know she wants this, really, really bad. But she loves you too much to even consider asking. But if you allow it to happen, she will love you even more. And I know she loves you a ton already."

Holy crap! Alexa was asking that I host an orgy, a gang-bang of six men, (seven if I include myself), with two women, one being my wife.

"I have to think about this. You want me to host a seven man gang-bang of you and my wife?" I asked incredulously.

"And one more thing. I want the relaxed rules and gang-bang to be a surprise." Alexa added. "We'll let her know in advance that I will be there as a second hostess. But the relaxed rules and the gang-bang will be a surprise to her and all of them."

"And if all this goes badly for Heather, my marriage may be over." I expressed my biggest concern.

"I guarantee that it won't. I know she really wants this." Alexa was completely confident.

"And if I agree, and we keep this a secret from her, how will she know that she can do whatever she wants?"

"That's another reason I'm there. I'll take the lead on things. She will either follow suit, or look to you for approval. All you need to do is make sure she knows you approve.

- - - - -

The next day, after considerable thought, I called Alexa and agreed to her plan, in its entirety. Alexa said she would call Heather and ask to be a co-hostess for our end-of-season game watching party. Alexa and I would keep secret from Heather our discussion. Heather wouldn't have a clue about what we planned.

I had many concerns about the party and all the ways it could go horribly wrong. But if Alexa was right, and I did trust that she knew Heather's most intimate desires, then our party would indeed be one to remember for the ages. And possibly Heather would love me more that I thought possible.

Later that week, just a few days before Christmas, Heather mentioned that Alexa had spoken to her and offered to be a co-hostess for our last game watching party. Heather hoped it was okay that she accepted Alexa's offer without consulting me first. I told her that was fine. It would be fun with a second hostess. The guys would love it.

Heather also asked me if I knew who I planned to invite. I fibbed and told her that I hadn't finalized the list. I guess that was true as I hadn't yet invited anyone, and the list could still change. Heather said that I should tell her before people arrived at our party, as I had always done, and she would tell me what sexual history she had with each, if any history at all. I smiled and thanked her with a kiss.

- - - - -

The day of the big party finally arrived. Both Heather and I were excited. Our last party of the season, and a two game double header at that. I was fairly certain that Heather had no clue what Alexa and I had planned. It was exciting, and a bit scary. But my thoughts were 'No risk, No reward.'

"Honey. I forgot to ask who is coming today?" Heather asked as we got dressed. I was wearing my usual slacks with a open collar shirt. Heather was wearing her white cropped t-shirt and her very short blue denim skirt, and a very tiny sheer thong.

"Oh yeah. Sorry. I as well forgot to tell you. I've invited Blake. He's always invited. I've invited Adam and Sam, as they were at our first party. I thought it right they be here for the last one."

"I agree. Those are good choices. Who else?" Heather pressed for the rest of the list.

"I've invited Mark and Chad. They have both been here before, I think one party each, different weeks if I remember."

Heather paused as if putting things together. "Yes, Mark came in late October just after we changed our rules, and Chad was here in early November. If you remember I told you that they were also notches on my lipstick case."

Indeed I remembered, and I remembered that she hadn't told me when she had sex with them.

"The last invitee is a new one for our parties. You remember the star safety from my team, Vince, don't you? He'll be here also."

The moment I said Vince's name, Heather's eyes opened wide for a moment. I figured she had put together the list in her head and made the connection to that party four years ago. I hoped that she didn't know that I knew the connection of these six.

"Oh, yes" Heather's voice stumbled a bit. "I remember Vince. And yes, he is another of the football players I had sex with once. That isn't a problem, is it?"

I pulled Heather into my arms and kissed her. "Your sex history with these fellows has never been an issue for me. Yes, it helps to know, and to be on the lookout for people that may have a misunderstanding of your actions. But we haven't had any problems, or at least none that you didn't quickly handle with a slap of your hand."

The doorbell rang. It was still three hours before the time for our party.

"That will be Alexa." said Heather. "She's coming over early to help with the food and we are doing hair and make-up together. Be a sweetheart , let her in and tell her to join me up here."

"I got it. Then I'll work on icing down the drinks."

I hurried down the stairs and opened the door. There stood Alexa in jeans and a coat. The weather was a bit cool. In her hands were several bags of food items and an overnight case, presumably with make-up and hair products.

"Hi Jack. Remember me?" Alexa said loud enough that Heather possibly heard her. It was part of the cover that we hadn't seen each other in years.

"Come on in Alexa. Glad to see you again. Heather's expecting you. And thank you for offering to help us." I winked at her as I spoke and then gave her a hug as she entered. I closed the door behind her.

She whispered quickly as she handed me a bag. "In here is a basket full of condoms. Hide this in the media room. I hope I brought enough."

"Let me take your coat and put it into the closet." I said, adding to the cover story. "I'll put these other things in the kitchen."

I took her coat and hung it in the closet. Then I took the bag of condoms, and the other bags of food for the party from her. Alexa took her overnight bag and headed up the stairs to join Heather.

I quickly hid the condom basket in the media room, and took the other bags into the kitchen. I then worked on putting the beer and ice into various ice chests.

A few minutes later the two girls appeared in the kitchen. Alexa had changed into an outfit almost identical to Heather's. She wore a cropped navy blue t-shirt which ended just below her breasts, and a very short white jean skirt that barely covered her ass and private parts. I assumed she had panties or a thong underneath. I felt certain I would know for certain soon enough. Alexa is a bit shorter than Heather, blonde hair, blue eyes, with what I would describe as a sexy, athletic body. Her breasts were not as large as Heather's, likely a C cup. Altogether she was a dynamite package.

"We're going to do our hair and make-up later, just before the party. For now we'll prepare the food for you hungry guys."

We all worked a while in the kitchen, I was still packing ice on the bottles of beer. The girls were busy preparing food. I had a special feeling about this evening.

Two hours before the guys were to arrive, the girls went upstairs to do make-up and hair. I finished up and went into the media room to watch the pre-game show.

About on time, the guys arrived. Blake was first, as was his usual. He helped himself to a beer from the kitchen. He knew the routine, Heather would appear after everyone had arrived. But he didn't know about Alexa. Within 15 minutes everyone else had arrived, Mark, Sam, Chad, Adam, and finally Vince. Everyone took a seat to watch the ending of the pregame show on TV. Vince was impressed with our home, and especially the media room.

Our media room was large enough that we could arrange the sofa sections in one big arch of seven sections across. We had added a second ottoman, each about two feet wide and three feet long that doubled as foot rest or a coffee table for platters of food. I, as usual, took a seat on the end, closest to the kitchen in case I needed to assist.

"Can't wait to see Heather!" said Sam. "I've heard that these parties have gotten wilder and hotter as the season went on. And today is the first two-game double header. I'm so glad I'm here."

About that time the two girls walk in and immediately grabbed everyone's full attention. They were both gorgeous and really hot. Each had their hair done up beautifully and their make-up was intense. Each wore extreme cat-eye make-up and red lipstick. While dressed the same in short crop-top T-shirt and a very short flared jeans skirt, Heather's outfit was white over blue, while Alexa's was blue over white. They were HOT!

When the guys saw Heather and Alexa, they went bonkers, whooping and hollering, whistling and slapping each other with high fives. You could have thought they all won the lottery.

"Beers anyone?" asked Heather as she and Alexa started to hand out the beers they each had in a bucket. Heather, as usual, delivered the beers with a special personal touch, leaning over, offering a grope of a breast, and then turning away while wiggling her ass in their face as she moved on to the next guy. Alexa copied every detail of her routine down to the wiggle of her ass.

"You all remember Alexa, don't you?" Heather asked, to which there was a chorus of "Yes!" and "Oh yeah's" and loud applause.

Alexa was playing the part of special hostess as if she had done this several times before. I assumed that Heather had told her about the details of the party, and Heather's approach to working up the guys.

Each of the girls spent some time with each of the guys, greeting them very up close and personal. Heather made a special point to welcome Vince as this was his first game watching party at our home. And all the guys welcomed Alexa with open arms, literally open arms that they closed around her. Everyone appeared to be getting worked up mighty quickly. Hands were all over the girls, especially their boobs and butts. The girls were returning the tease by groping the guys cocks. The sensual activities had started quickly.

Soon the football game began and the girls peeled away from the guys "We have to get the food." Heather said as she and Alexa sashayed back to the kitchen to a chorus of hoot, hollers, and cries of "Don't leave!" and "Come back now!" from some of the guys.

The girls stayed in the kitchen for a while, which allowed the guys to calm down some as they focused on watching the football game. It was obvious this 'delay' was an intentional play by the girls, controlling the heating and cooling of the sexual temperature of the group of guys. Yes, the two girls were in firm control of everything, at least for now.

"Who wants something to eat?" Alexa announced when she and Heather returned with trays of food which they placed on the two ottomans in front of the guys.

"Buffalo wings!" exclaimed one.

"I want some of those nachos!" yelled another.

"I want to eat Alexa!" said another with a devilish look.

"I bet Heather tastes better." announced yet another. "But to know, I would have to eat them both."

All the guys laughed loudly out loud.

Heather stood in front of the guy waggling her index finger "No, No, No."

"Not going to happen." added Blake. "You guys know the rules. The pussies stay covered." and then he took a bite of a wing.

The guys were busy gobbling up the food, drinking their beer, and making more lewd comments about what they wanted to do with Heather and Alexa. The girls were playing along, but staying in control. Everyone was having a great time.

Heather and Alexa took another break in the kitchen. Again the sexual temperature cooled as the guys ate, drank and watched the game.

During the 2nd quarter of the football game, the girls returned and each had a bucket of ice cold beers. They took their time handing out the beers. Each would sit the lap of a guy, wiggle her ass on their covered cock, and allow the guys to reach under their cropped shirt to fondle their tits. The guys and the girls appeared to love this sexual interaction.

While Heather was sitting in Vince's lap, he tried to slide his hand up her leg, under her short skirt to her pussy. Heather slapped his hand away. "No touching those goodies." she said in a playful way and got out of his lap to reinforce her point.

Chad had Alexa in his lap and they were kissing in addition to his hands being all over her tits under the crop-top shirt. "Are you going to dance with Heather at halftime? That's always one of the highlights of the party."

"Oh, yes, I'll also be dancing." Alexa responded loud enough for all to hear. "But we will be the entertainment between the two football games, not at halftime."

This statement brought a mix of cheers that Alexa would also be dancing, to some groans that the guys would have to wait until after the first football game ended.

After playing with all the guys, the girls gathered all the empty bottles in the buckets and again returned to the kitchen. I picked up the empty food trays and followed to the kitchen to see if they needed any help, and to offer my thanks.

"You two beauties are doing a fantastic job." I said. "You make the party. I could put a soap opera on the TV and they wouldn't notice." That last part was a stretch, as the guys probably would notice once the girls left the room.

"Thank you Jack." my wife said as she gave me a kiss.

"Yes, thank you. We appreciate the compliment." Alexa said before giving me a kiss, lingering a bit longer with it. I glanced at Heather and she smiled back at me.

"You two are doing a fantastic job of controlling the guys. I am watching closely as you build the fire, and then leave the room to let things cool a bit. Your timing is wonderful. But the evening is still young. Not yet halftime of the first game. Can you keep the lid on for the rest of the day?"

"Maybe. Maybe not!" Alexa answered with a laugh and a twinkle in her eye. Heather quickly turned to stare at her friend, appearing to question the response.

"I'll leave you two to sort that out. I going back to watch the end of the first half." I said as I made a hasty exit.

Heather and Alexa continued this cycle of spending time with the guys, being sexy, teasing, touching, and being touched, followed by time they left the room to let the testosterone cool a bit. By the fourth quarter the football game was already decided. The guys were losing interest in the game and just wanted it over quickly so as to get to our special, in-house entertainment.