Troubled Waters: The Second Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Desiree is gone."

"Who?"

"The girl who cut that English creep. She's gone. They threw her overboard early this morning."

The first, reflexive thought that jumped into Alex's mind was, it was just some whore. But with a nauseating flash of self awareness he realized that Lorelei would also fall into the category of "just some whore". He thought of Zdrokov's opinion that girls like his sister and Desiree were "disposable". Perhaps Desiree had a brother. Perhaps she had a child. Alex felt sick with self loathing at his thoughtless callousness.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I got one of the kitchen guys to tell me he saw them carry her out to the back rail at about four this morning. He said her legs were bound in thick chains. There was a scream and a splash. When they returned she wasn't with them."

Alex wondered what Lorelei did to get that information from the "kitchen guy". He fought down his lurid jealousy. Why was he having such a hard time thinking of her with other men? It was like when she admitted to him she wasn't a virgin back when she was in high school, he had been plagued by unbidden images of her in the throws of passion, legs wrapped around a sweaty male torso, her young body penetrated over and over and over.

"You need to be careful," was all he could think to say.

"Well, no shit!" she said as she started crying again.

He pulled her face to his chest as she shook with desperate sobbing gales of tears. As she slowly regained control of herself she began speaking through her diminishing sobs. "What the hell was I thinking? I'm so stupid. I never should have come on this goddamned cruise."

"You needed the money. For Emma's medicine and doctors, remember?"

"My regular clients paid me well enough for that. Do you want to know the real reason I agreed to come on this… this shit-sandwich boat ride? Because the thought of it made me horny, Alex. Because I knew we'd all be blood-tested and we wouldn't be using any goddamned condoms. Because I've got a thing for cum, like a fetish almost, and I thought it'd be a cool long weekend of bareback sex and getting drenched with semen. Sweet Jesus, my baby's gonna end up an orphan 'cause I'm a goddamn cum slut."

To Alex it was like watching the news and seeing the president pull off a mask to reveal he was a pink, tentacle mouthed alien. He felt the façade of his world crumble away to reveal the true, horrible nature of things.

"I… I don't know what to say to that."

"Do you hate me?"

"No Lorelei. I couldn't hate you, not ever. I told you I'd always be on your side. And liking sex isn't really particularly unusual. I'll admit it's hard to hear how much you like… um, certain aspects of sex, but we all have our kinks. For instance, I once had a lovely evening of oral sex with my beautiful sister; if you can believe that."

She laughed at that. He'd always been able to make her laugh when she was down. The ability to make her do so now, when she was at her lowest, gave him a feeling of worth and purpose. He'd get her though this. Hell, there were only twenty four more hours to go before they were due back at the marina. They just had to keep their heads down and do whatever they had to do to run out the clock.

She sniffed as she wiped off the last of her tears. "Look, I'd better get back to the barracks. We're supposed to get ready for the big party tonight. Can I use your bathroom to freshen up?"

"Of course," he said and held the door open for her.

He fidgeted as he waited and wondered what the "Big Party" would entail. His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. Alex opened it to find Irina.

"I'm missing a whore, Mr. Barstow. Have you seen one called Lori? I believe you spent the night with her last night."

"She's in the bathroom."

"She was supposed to remain above decks and mingle with all the gentlemen."

"Well, I thought about what Mr. Z said and decided to just take what I wanted from the slut. Did you know that tall skank just loves jizz? I sprayed quite a load on her face just now. She's cleaning up."

"I see."

"I guess I should've just kicked her out with that spunk hanging off her chin, but I didn't think of it until just now. I'm still getting used to treating women like shit."

"Of course," she said. Alex thought he saw a shadow of disappointment descend behind her eyes. She stepped to the bathroom and rapped on the door. "Lori. Time to go."

Lorelei stepped out looking cowed. "I'm sorry mistress. Mr. Barstow was very insistent. He wouldn't let go of my arm." She reached down to rub her wrist as if remembering the pain Alex had caused when he dragged her here against her will.

"See you at dinner in an hour, Mr. Barstow," said Irina. She beckoned Lorelei to follow her as she turned to stride out. Lorelei turned to Alex and gave an exaggerated wink before following. Alex smiled at her and returned the wink. Then she was gone again.

***

Dinner was a classy affair with many courses needing several different sizes of forks and piles of plates. They gathered in the great-room afterward and sipped ancient cognac from expensive crystal snifters: except for Mr. Ranjit who didn't drink and Mr. Thompson who was too full of opiates to drink safely. Once settled into their leather chairs, Zdrokov droned on and on about his grand plans for his pleasure resorts. Alex remembered Hal's theory that this whole cruise was just an elaborate ploy to build word of mouth among horny businessmen. Alex felt like he was stuck in a long, loooong commercial; albeit, a commercial with fucking.

Zdrokov eventually got around to discussing the various sex games he had planned for his world-wide archipelago of bordello islands. "I think the secret to a good sex game is that there must be losers as well as winners. Without the chance to do better than your competitor, what is the point of playing, eh? However, the losers must also win enough to enjoy themselves. The balance is delicate."

"Please be explaining that for me Mr. Zdrokov," said Ranjit. Since he wasn't drinking and, as a vegetarian, had skipped half the courses of the meal, he wasn't feeling the dull torpor of the rest of the group. Consequently, he seemed to be the only one actually paying attention to Zdrokov.

"I'll do better than that, I'll show you. I have a game of chance arranged for this evening. Are you all keen to play?"

Everyone was bored half to death by Zdrokov's lengthy monologs by this point so every one of them was more than eager to get back to fucking Zdrokov's rented harem. He rang a bell and Irina appeared.

"Irina, I believe we are ready to begin the game," he said and she disappeared to fetch the girls from what Lorelei called "The Barracks".

"The rules are simple, gentlemen," began Zdrokov. "On each round the ladies and the men draw cards. On the first round the two men with the lowest cards are grouped with the one woman with the highest. After they have entertained us with their manage-a-trois; for this is not a free-for-all gentlemen, we will wait our turns; we draw again for another grouping; again with two men and a woman. However, on the third round the man with the low card is grouped with the two women with the highest cards. Finally the remaining man is paired with the remaining women. So everyone gets a three-way, but luck determines who is grouped with who as well as who must share and who may feast."

"Soun's like fuckin' bullocks t' me," slurred Thompson.

"Dude, what does that even mean?" laughed Mayhill. "Bullocks?"

"But Mr. Zdrokov, I am sorry to believe your math is erroneous," said Ranjit. "With six men and five women the final group will only be a pairing. Or will Desiree be joining us again?"

"Sh' fuckin' bettah not," said Thompson, gesturing violently with a glass of cognac he had managed to coax from the waiter. About half a cup sloshed out to rain down on the carpet.

"Ah, but that is my big surprise! The final pair will be joined by my lovely young companions, Yanna and Min," said Zdrokov, indicating his two slave girls sitting at his feet. They looked up at the group with blank, timid eyes.

"So the winner enjoys three girls, hmm?" asked Nagano sitting forward with interest.

"Eccellente!" cried Fermi as he smiled broadly and looked Yanna and Min over with sudden interest.

All Alex could think was that it must be true that Desiree had been dropped overboard if Zdrokov was sharing his dead-eyed slave girls to round out the sex game.

The men nattered excitedly until Irina arrived to parade the girls into the room. Unlike yesterday's gimmick, where they all wore the same style of lingerie in a spectrum of different colors, today their attire was a veritable grab-bag of styles; body stockings, bra and panty combos, teddies, baby-dolls and bustiers. Lorelei wore a turquoise see-through baby-doll that matched her eyes perfectly. She caught Alex looking at him and she gave him a secret smile with the merest narrowing of her playful eyes.

As he watched her parade past, Alex wondered if he'd get thrown into a group with her. If that happened, they'd have to make love then; wouldn't they? With everybody watching how could they avoid it? It'd be for her safety of course. No sacrifice was too great to protect her. If they had to do it, then they had to do it; right? He awaited the first round of the game with reluctant excitement.

The cards were drawn for the first group. Toru Nagano and Roger Mayhill got low cards and teamed up to double fuck Suzie. As the three-way got busy Alex and Lorelei spent the whole twenty minutes of the threesome's throbbing, thrusting exhibition stealing playful glances at each other. Alex wondered if Lorelei was hoping she'd get teamed up with him.

But it was not to be. On the next drawing Lorelei pulled out a queen, high enough to beat the other girls, whereas Ranjit and Thompson both produced lowly fours. Alex swallowed hard when he realized Thompson would have another shot at Lorelei. He hoped the bastard toppled over again. Maybe he'd break his neck this time. He might, based on the glasses of cognac he'd put on top of whatever pain medication he seemed to be swallowing by the handful.

Sure enough, Thompson was even more unsteady than he was that morning. He had to be helped onto a chaise by several of the girls who looked like they rather just push him down the stairs. But finally they had him laid flat so that he wasn't too uncomfortable and Lorelei dutifully bent over and took his wobbly cock in hand. With a nervous look back at Alex she parted her lips and lowered her face. Even though Thompson was barely cognizant, Alex's nerves buzzed with alarm as she took Thompson's dick into her mouth for the second time that day.

"Suck't bish," said Thompson.

Ranjit got behind Lorelei and began to run his fingers up, down and around her pussy. She let her thighs open and thrust her ass up to give him easier access and he took full advantage, penetrating her with his fingers while running his mouth up and down her ass; slurping loudly and pushing his tongue inside her. She groaned loudly with appreciation. He then let his robe drop off his body and released his monstrous cock; ten dusky inches of India's finest. He began by spanking her playfully across the ass with his long meat, then flailing it upward between her thighs to slap her noticeably wet pussy with his stiff and dangerous looking rod. By this time Thompson's cock was also fully erect and Alex could see thin rivulets of saliva running down his fat shaft and over his balls as Lorelei worked him further and further back into her mouth. But he just lay there, inert but for his attentive cock.

Alex squirmed helplessly in his chair as Ranjit teasingly began poking the head of his penis into Lorelei's ready hole. He dipped it inside, just enough to wet the glans, then retrieved it to spank her with it once more. Whether her throaty moans were genuine or just the expected courtesy of a professional, Alex could not tell; but they sounded real enough. They sounded more real still when Ranjit finally decided to quit playing around and began to impale Lorelei with a firm steady push. She gasped and groaned as he worked it into her. As his furry brown belly met her smooth, pale ass, the crowd all murmured in approval that she had taken his punishing tool balls deep. He began ramming her long slow stabs as she cried out in pleasure around Thompson's rod. Then Ranjit began pushing his thumb into her ass in time with his quickening thrusts and she was twisting like a fish on a gig.

"I wann t' fuck th' bish inna arse…" slurred out Thompson.

Alex looked down. The sliver spoon he had been holding was bent into a "u" in his trembling hands.

Ranjit pulled his glistening cock from Lorelei. It looked like it might just pull the short man over as it bobbed heavily in front of him. He kindly helped Lorelei climb atop Thompson's pelvis and lower her ass down onto his thick cock. She grimaced and gasped as she forced herself onto him, until, finally, she sat with his manhood fully within her tender channel. She had positioned herself facing away from his battered face and her legs were opened wide as she squatted onto Thompson's shaft. Alex's cock quickly went fully erect as he gazed upon her wide open, lust engorged labia. She quickly glanced over at Alex, but her eyes were wild. It shocked him to realize he almost did not recognize his kid sister behind that bestial glare.

Ranjit stepped between her thighs and slowly pushed himself back inside. She gasped in pain as the two cocks filled her past the point of comfort. Her pink fingernails dug into Ranjit's brown back. He began moving inside her and she cried out as he warped her frame with his punishing friction, but as he thrust into her over and over, her cries changed to a key of pleasure and her legs wrapped around his body to urge him onward; faster and deeper, faster and deeper. Finally he was crying out too as he froze up, buried fully in her, his ass clenching as he flooded her womb with his milky seed.

"Aw, Ranjit…dude. You jipped us on the money shot," chided Mayhill, his big teeth flashing a joking grin.

Ranjit sank back and his long, slimy penis slithered from Lorelei followed by a small gush of semen. Her orgasm had obviously left her limbs shaky and her mind cloudy for she wobbled unsteadily as she struggled to regain the balance she needed to continue to ride Thompson's cock with her ass. She attempted to shift her weight but her weak legs and the slick leather of the chaise betrayed her and she slipped; instinctually throwing her left hand backward to catch herself. Unfortunately the heel of her palm hit Thompson in the abdomen and pressed down sharply on his belly full of cognac and pain pills and course after course of rich cuisine. He erupted like a volcano.

A thick, multicolored fountain of foul, muddy liquid shot from his mouth and rained back on his surprised face. He inhaled sharply and rather too suddenly. Immediately he began shaking in violent, wracking coughs as he aspirated some of his bile. Desperate to clear his mouth, he pitched over to his side, but Lorelei, poor Lorelei, was still impaled on his prick and her sudden shift in balance had caused her body to clench tight so they were joined quite firmly as his attempted roll forced her right leg to slip off the leather surface of the chaise. She toppled off and pulled Thompson along by his prick onto the floor where they finally rolled apart. Lorelei climbed to her feet as Thompson lay on his side, wailing in pain while gasping and coughing violently through a red, contorted face covered with reeking chunks of his partially digested gourmet meal.

The display was too much for Toru Nagano who rushed from the room looking pale and green. The girls all turned away and clasped their hands to their mouths, but how many did this to avoid nausea and how many did it to stifle back their laughter, Alex could not tell.

Alex moved over to help Lorelei but a warning look from her caused him to back off. Zdrokov called two of the guards over to take Thompson back to the Nurse before turning to Lorelei and warning her with a scowl, "You must learn to be more careful Lori!"

Irina darted in and grabbed Lorelei's ear. She pulled her from the room while growling that she was a "stupid, clumsy girl".

Without thinking, Alex began to follow them, but the laughing face of Mayhill suddenly appeared before him, blocking his way. "Dude! Was that shit classic or what?" he said throwing an arm around his shoulder. "Oh man, what I wouldn't give to be able to post that on YouTube."

"What do you think they'll do to Lorel… to Lori?"

"I dunno. Maybe they'll give her to the crew like that black chick. I wonder what ever happened to her. We're starting to get a little low on whores around here the way Thompson goes through them."

Alex was about to push Mayhill away and dash after Lorelei and Irina when Zdrokov called to him. "Mr. Barstow, please come over here and join Mr. Fermi in our last draw of the cards. Once again we must put the unfortunate Mr. Thompson from our minds and refocus on our attention on our pleasures."

Casting another worried look toward the door behind the bar where Irina had dragged Lorelei Alex let himself be led to Zdrokov and the deck of cards he was holding up. She would be alright, he told himself. It wasn't like she had hurt Thompson on purpose. It was just a clumsy mistake, right?

His thoughts racing, Alex almost didn't notice when he reached down to pull back a king and beat Mario Fermi's eight. He had won. It would be him and three girls. Then the girls drew their cards it was determined that black haired, blue eyed, Lucy would be joining the grey eyed blond, Yanna and the extremely short Asian, Min for his four-way.

Alex watched distractedly as Mario fucked his girls. Busy looking for Lorelei's return he didn't notice when Mario had finished rather too quickly so he was surprised when Zdrokov was suddenly telling him it was his turn to perform. Roger Mayhill came over to pat him on the back and congratulate him on his luck. "Three girls dude. You're Hugh Fuckin' Hefner tonight, bro!"

As Lucy, Yanna and Min congregated around him, Alex saw Lorelei return with Irina. He felt weightless with relief, but as he looked towards her he could see her face looked drawn and nervous. If only he could get over there and whisper a question: just one quick question so he could put his mind at ease and get down to business. But with all eyes on him there was no way he could sneak a conversation. The irony was not lost on Alex that the prospect of having sex with three women simultaneously currently seemed a bothersome inconvenience.

Lucy strutted up next to him. Her voluptuous body was poured into a black fishnet body stocking that was interrupted at the hips by garter-like straps that allowed full access to her ass and pussy. She ground her bare pubis into his thigh as her hands encircled his body and ran up his tall frame. She pressed her face to his chest, looked up with devilish blue eyes through errant strands of her dark hair and purred, "I can see why Lori's been keeping you to herself. But after I'm done fucking you, you won't want any more of that lanky skanky spunk junkie."

She and several of the girls laughed. Alex, looked up at Lorelei again but she blushed and looked away. He remembered Lorelei's tearful confession about her unsavory appetite; apparently it was not only true, it was overt enough so that she had a reputation among the other girls. To Alex, Lucy seemed suddenly irritating and unappealing. He wanted to shrug her off his body and twist away from her embrace, but the watching eyes surrounding him kept him in place.