Troubled Waters: The Second Day

Story Info
Can Alex and Lorelei keep their cool as the cruise heats up?
10.2k words
4.52
62.6k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story is a Brother-Sister Incest/Group Sex tale that also contains a wide variety of other flavors of sexual perversion.

It is the second part of a three part story. I will post each installment about a week apart. All characters are at least eighteen and, like all my fiction, this story is fictional.

======================

The ship's morning bell had sounded a few hours earlier and Alex awoke to find himself alone. Rolling over, he had discovered that the sweet scent of Lorelei's skin still lingered on the sheets and pillow and, as he brought his hand up to pull the fragrant pillow to his face, he discovered her more private aromas still wafted from his fingers. The intoxicating intermingled smells of her body tempted him back into unconsciousness where he could enjoy the previous night once again with lurid details the deep recesses of his mind freely added and embellished without the bothersome moral terror manifest in the reality of incest.

Indeed, it had been incest. They had made a weak attempt to define it away by deciding not to consider oral stimulation to be real sex. But their tricks of logic could only fool them during the throbbing rush of their forbidden feasting. Several times during the night Alex awoke to feel himself reeling in a vortex of panic, like drunken bed spins from a binge of taboo shattering sexual exploration. Then, like any desperate addict, he calmed himself with a return to his fix; throwing an arm over his sister's bare body and breathing her in as he drifted back into a happy sleep.

When he awoke again it was to the sharp zip of the blinds being pulled open and the sun flooding the stateroom with light so bright it seems to have been stockpiled somewhere during the previous dreary day. He looked up to see Zdrokov's assistant Irina, tall and beautiful in an orange string bikini and a gossamer white robe. Her big, stylish sunglasses were pushed up on top of her platinum blond hair allowing him to see her arch an eyebrow playfully as she scanned the contours of his body beneath the red satin sheets.

"Good morning Mr. Barstow. How is your hand feeling?" she asked, her words bubbling with her thick-tongued Russian accent.

Alex pulled his hand from the covers. He had woken with his usual morning erection and his hand had been clutched around his girth. He watched her eyes flit back to assess his visible firmness as he held up his swollen, bruised hand. "It doesn't feel too bad this morning." He flexed it a couple of times. "A little stiff maybe."

Her eyes returned to his crotch when he said "stiff" and Irina smiled. It was odd to see her smile. Yesterday she had served as an iron-fisted whore wrangler during the orgy. Lorelei had expressed genuine fear at provoking her disapproval.

"I assume I can have your promise not to pummel any of your fellow guests today. Is that so, Mr. Barstow?"

"Yes," he said, not knowing if it he was lying. "I'll behave"

Irina sat gracefully on the edge of the bed and reached up to rest a hand on his bare shoulder. She spoke tenderly. All hint of the threatening bitch of yesterday was gone. "When I was a girl back in Smolensk I was attacked by some soldiers. They raped me. And beat me. When they were done they stood around me," she paused. Alex could see that dredging up this memory was causing her real emotional pain. "They stood around me and urinated on me. No one stood up for me then, not even my own family. Although I must ask you to control yourself, I also feel a certain... satisfaction in your brutish behavior."

Alex, still blinking away the lethargy of sleep, was stunned into paralysis as Irina's hand slid down his body to find his erection. She took him in her palm gently and began stroking him beneath the covers. Alex looked up at Irina's sad, ice blue eyes. She really was beautiful when she let herself be vulnerable. She released him and stood to untie the bows on her bikini bottom. She let them drop to the floor as she whipped the sheets off Alex and climbed on the bed to straddle him. Alex lay back into the pillows as she took him in hand once again to slide his long member up and down along the damp furrow of her vulva. He reached up to stroke her full, round breasts through her bikini top.

"Please…" she begged with aching pathos. "Don't touch me."

Alex pulled his hands back to interlace his fingers behind his head while Irina held his gaze. Finally she rose up to bring his head to her vagina and let him slide slowly in. She rode him with her eyes closed, whimpering in pleasure while sucking her breath through her teeth as his fat meat strained at her soft but confined interior. Soon she was barking guttural grunts as her skin bloomed in a head to toe blush and her moist depths constricted around his shaft. She looked down at him in surprise. Her eyes were moist.

"I'm sorry to have been rude Mr. Barstow. You may touch me after all."

He slid his hands up over the fabric of her bikini top; feeling the hardened nipples beneath; kneading her yielding flesh. He slipped his fingers back, under the thin strap, and flipped the material up over her breasts. Her areolas were a light pink, more visible because of their firm, rough texture than from their color. Her nipples were hard and thick. She bit her lower lip as he brushed his finger tips over them.

"You can call me Alex," he said.

"It would not be professional," she said brusquely, breathlessly. She shuddered again as she continued to ride him. "Would you like to be in control to…to finish?"

"Yes. Please."

She climbed off of him and his cock slid from her to fall heavily against his stomach with a wet slap. He rolled from the bed and stood her up, bent over the mattress. He entered her easily from behind; grasping her hips to steady her as he took his pleasure. She was a tall, taller even than Lorelei's five foot ten, but he found himself imagining it was Lorelei's wavy golden-brown hair that covered the back of her head as he worked himself closer to climax.

Again he could hear Irina grunting out sharp utterances as his cock swelled to its ultimate extent just before eruption. Her vagina started grasping him again and he tipped over into the mindless rush of elemental pleasure as he thrust lustily into her for the last few strokes before releasing his essence into her with a gasp.

They sagged together into the bed afterwards. Irina was flustered. Alex thought it was endearing, but he could see her demeanor harden as she regained control of herself. One thing she made clear; she did not want to discuss what they had just done. Nor, and she was extra clear on this, was he to mention it to anyone else.

She rushed him into the shower, telling him he was going to miss breakfast. He bathed quickly and put on his velvet, navy blue robe, still the only covering he'd been provided since he'd come aboard the yacht and they'd taken his luggage. She led him through the labyrinth of narrow passages until they reached a steep stair leading up into the sparkling sunlight of late morning. As he waited for Irina to carefully negotiate the risers in her heels he caught snatches of voices from above. They broadcasted the nature of the breakfast Mr. Zdrokov was hosting.

"Yeah, fuck my cunt you slut," said a female voice over the indistinguishable murmur of male voices.

"Oh yeah, Ohhh," said a different woman's voice almost simultaneously.

Neither voice belonged to his sister, and that was good, he supposed, but he had no doubt that when he emerged out on the deck he would find her engaged in some activity that would alternately arouse and repulse him. When Irina reached the top he saw that Toru Nagano, one of the other salesmen, was ready to begin descending. He waved him down. Alex was in no hurry go up there and see what Lorelei was up to.

Nagano came down the stair quickly. He gave a slight bow to Alex and said "good morning" in his crisp Japanese accent. Alex nodded back and noticed the look of wariness in Nagano's eye; as if he was worried Alex would be punching him next.

"Oh God that's good," came a throaty gasp from above. There was no mistaking it; it was Lorelei. "Yes, both of them," she continued.

Unwelcome curiosity pulled him up the stairs. As he reached the third step and his head rose above the level of the deck he paused and looked upon the tangled mass of sweaty feminine flesh arranged before him. He saw his sister's head rising and falling but her body was obscured by the lithe Asian girl, Rae, who was kneeling on the deck, bent over and fussing with something just behind Lorelei. As Alex took another step up Rae moved and revealed his sister's position more clearly.

She was kneeling and bent forward. Behind her was another woman who lay on her back with her legs drawn up to her chest and pelvis positioned beneath Lorelei. Two well lubed, double headed dildos coupled them together; pussy to ass and ass to pussy. Alex guessed the woman on her back was Suzie, based on her rigid, fake looking tits, although he couldn't be sure because her head was under Candi, the short, strawberry blond. Candi, while getting her pussy eaten by Suzie, was simultaneously being fucked with a strap-on by the black haired, blue eyed girl named Lucy. Rae was moving around in front of Lorelei to bring her nipples to her open, panting mouth.

Alex froze in place. He had a disturbingly excellent view of Lorelei's ass and pussy as her anus gripped one ribbed dildo and slid it in and out of Suzie's pussy while Suzie reciprocated in a slow, grinding, four holed fuck. Her taut muscles writhed beneath her sweat-slicked skin as she gyrated and panted in the sun. Gooey beads of lubrication dripped from her engorged labia onto Suzie as their torsos undulated in slow waves onto the double shafts. Throughout, Lorelei's visage was a mask of panting rapture as Rae thrust her pert B-cup tits into her mouth and across her face.

"You like being a whore, don't you." Rae said to Lorelei, it was a statement more than a question.

"Ummmm," answered Lorelei, her mouth full of tit.

"I'm next on the two dildos you greedy slut," said Lucy, her voice quivering with the force of the fuck she was pushing into Candi with her strap-on.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Irina over by Victor Zdrokov pointing his way. Zdrokov turned towards him and arched a curious eyebrow. "Ah, Mr. Barstow returns from the dead," he said.

As Alex rose up the remaining steps he saw Lorelei glance over. When she met his eye a look of shame fell across her flushed and shining face. Quickly she returned to business, but without the gusto she had been displaying when she thought he wasn't watching. A couple of the other whores looked at him and smiled.

He spotted Jimmy Thompson sitting over to his right. Thompson looked a mess; his nose was misshapen; his nostrils were stuffed with bloody gauze; his eyes were ringed with bruises that extended down in a livid purple bloom on the right side where Alex's fist had connected; his re-stitched wine glass laceration was crusty and black and his neck was encased in a rigid brace. He went to pivot his head toward Alex and Alex could see the pain play across his face as his body swiftly reminded him not to twist that way.

Alex had been coached by Irina, so, stepping over to Thompson, he extended a hand and civilly offered his regrets; regrets that he did not feel in any way. "Sorry Thompson, I was way outta line last night."

Thompson looked at him with narrow, murderous eyes. "Fuck you mate," he slurred through his pain-killer haze.

"Mr. Thompson, please, let's try to return to civility here," chided Zdrokov.

"It's OK Mr. Zdrokov," said Alex. "I understand." He turned back to Thompson, but Thompson's expression didn't change: murderous.

Alex sat down and one of Zdrokov's personal collared and leashed slave girls brought him a plate with sliced fruit, thick bacon and toast. He said "Thanks" to her but her emotionless eyes signaled no response. He watched as she stepped back to join Zdrokov's other slave at his side. Alex wondered what he must have done to those girls to leave them with such blank, soulless personalities. He looked back at his sister pivoting on the two dildos and felt his appetite evaporate away; his appetite for food anyway.

With difficulty Alex pulled his focus back to Zdrokov who had been speaking. "…It is only fair since you were excluded due to the unpleasantness last evening," he was saying to Thompson. Everyone's eyes had darted to Alex when he had said the word "unpleasantness".

"Yeah," sneered Thompson. "I haven't got my nuts off once since I boarded this supposed sex cruise of yours," he said slowly. Laboriously he began hauling himself out of his chair; his face dancing with brief flashes of pain as he his body hit one uncomfortable position after another on his way to his feet. Once erect, Thompson staggered towards the tangle of girls. The day was warm and calm with a smooth sea. Thompson's unsteadiness was obviously due to the heavy opiates he had been administered rather than any heaving of the deck.

Thompson looked at Alex, "I'm about to fuck a whore now. You'd better not come swinging at me again you cunt."

"Please Mr. Thompson, Mr. Barstow has given use his word. Just take your pleasure."

But Alex was not sure if he would be able to keep his word when it became evident that Thompson was headed toward Lorelei as she continued to work both dildos. He put his plate down and balled his hands into tight fists. The lingering pain from yesterday radiated up his arm.

Thompson grabbed handfuls of Lorelei's hair and pulled her face to his crotch. Alex could see her look towards him out of the corner of her eyes; silently and desperately imploring him not to lose control and attack Thompson again. Thompson began roughly face fucking her; slamming his cock back into her mouth so that she gurgled around it for breath as it grew harder. Then he was pulling her head forward and pushing his fat prick down her throat. Alex could see her neck bulge on each deep push. As her forehead furrowed in discomfort, Alex grasped the seat of his chair with constrained fury as he impotently witnessed his sister's abuse.

Could she breathe? He remembered that was why the black whore had cut Thompson with the wine glass yesterday; she said he had nearly suffocated her with his cock. It occurred to Alex he hadn't seen her since. Was what Lorelei had said about girls disappearing on these cruises true? He reached down and picked up his butter knife and began to wonder what damage he could do with it if he had to.

But he didn't have to. As Thompson neared climax his breathing got ragged and his swaying more pronounced until his eyes rolled back in his head and his body went tense. The blood seemed to drain from his face to his crotch as he began to shake with the onset of a climax.

Then he felt straight backwards.

The back of his head struck the edge of a sliver tray of bagels, butter, kippered salmon and cream cheese; all of which were catapulted over him to shower the girls with in wheels of bread, chunks of smoked fish and white and yellow globs of semi-solid dairy products. Several of the girls broke out in laughter as the man who had pissed on them yesterday hit the deck with a heavy thud while a couple of the salesmen chuckled in amusement as slices of fish, splats of butter and chunks of cream cheese struck and clung to the giggling girl's bare, sweaty bodies. It was a delightful mess.

Except for Alex. He didn't crack a smile as he watched Lorelei cough out white strands of Jimmy Thompson onto the deck.

"Quiet! Quiet you dogs," shouted Irina. She raised a riding crop and began thrashing at the girls; hitting Candi and Lucy repeatedly as they fought to control their laughter. The compact cluster of naked flesh rapidly unraveled as the girls scattered to avoid Irina's blows. Lorelei pulled herself off of both slimy rubbery shafts and rolled away, leaving poor Suzie on the deck face up and full of dildos; helpless as a capsized turtle as Irina struck at her repeatedly. She cried that she didn't even know what was going on and, indeed, her face had been buried under Candi's pussy throughout. But still she bore the worst of Irina's wrath as the group swirled in chaotic scurrying.

And so, breakfast broke up as Jimmy Thompson was helped down to the nurse again and a furious Irina marched the girls below decks. Left alone in the sun, Alex looked out over the glassy ocean while slicing bites off a ripe mango and wondered what other bizarre horrors this trip would produce.

***

The afternoon was all business. The salesmen had been allowed access to their luggage so they could dress in their suits for their presentations. They met in the lounge and waited for Irina to escort them into Zdrokov's office one at a time. They poured over their estimates and product lines while they eyed each other like wolves at a carcass. All except Jimmy Thompson who, still in his robe, sat with an icepack clutched to the back of his head and focused a cold eyed stare at Alex.

"Aren't you going to get ready for your presentation?" asked Roger Mayhill, his big teeth looking unnatural in his concerned smile.

"I don't give fuck-all about selling bleedin' plumbing fixtures to that Russian git," said Thompson slowly while continuing to stare at Alex. "I've only got two concerns. Suing the pants off Zdrokov for all this," he pointed to his battered head. "And gutting Barstow like a haddock: probably not in that order."

"Will you two shut up?" said Nagano with annoyance.

"Yes. Please," added Alex.

"You shut up too. You're only making it worse," said Nagano.

The presentation itself was anti-climatic. Alex had the details memorized before he'd boarded the boat and he rattled off the presentation he and Hal had rehearsed in the days leading up to the cruise. Zdrokov looked bored while Irina asked all the questions and took all the notes. Eventually his hour was up and Alex was asked if he had anything he wanted to ask.

Before he knew it, the question was out of his mouth. "Where is that black girl who cut Thompson?"

Suddenly Zdrokov was attentive. His face switched from bored to haughty annoyance in a second. "I don't know who you are talking about, Mr. Barstow." He said

Alex looked to Irina but she offered no help. Finally Zdrokov continued, "You seem to have an unfortunate habit of identifying too closely with the whores, Mr. Barstow. You need to learn that they are not worth your worry. They are as disposable as they are dead inside. The sooner you stop ruining everyone's pleasure with your foolish delusions the better off you will be."

"I just…"

"Good day, Mr. Barstow." He said and turned away. Alex got up and left the room.

He had the impression the meeting had not gone well at all.

***

Irina walked Alex to his room and told him to change back into his robe. She waited while he did so and took his luggage again when she left. After lying on the bed for a few minutes he decided to search the boat for Lorelei. He knew he should stay away from her, there was less chance that someone might figure out their relationship if they kept apart, but Zdrokov's answer about the missing black whore had made him extremely nervous. He convinced himself he needed to warn Lorelei to be careful, but mostly he just had an aching need to see her. That's why it seemed like an answered prayer when he opened the door to his room to find her standing there in tiny white shorts and a blue bikini top.

She launched herself into his arms, burying her face in his shoulder and bursting into tears. He pulled her closer to him, nearly forcing the air from her with his overenthusiastic embrace.