Troubled Waters: The Second Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex turned to Yanna and Min who stood with their arms limply at their sides and their heads pulled back into their shoulders. They were nude except for their omnipresent dog collars and they looked up at him with emotionless faces of dull resignation; prepared to be used; ready to just get it over with. Their bodies were thin almost to the point of emaciation, their skin pale and waxy. They seemed sad rather than alluring.

Lucy had circled him to stand pressed against his back with her chin resting on his shoulder. She reached around to pull his cock from his robe and ran her hand up to the head. It responded with a twitch and began to grow firm again. As Lucy took his earlobe in her teeth she rasped at him, "I want to use you as a fuck puppet to nail these two little cunts."

"Um. Yeah, OK, sure," said Alex.

"Tell those two scrawny sluts to get on their knees," said Lucy in her throaty voice.

"Um… get on your knees, sluts," said Alex mildly, not matching or feeling Lucy's snarling intensity.

Despite his irritation towards Lucy, it was a relief that she was willing to take control of the situation because the idea of having sex with three women had always seemed so ridiculously far fetched that he had never even bothered to craft a masturbatory fantasy around the scenario. He had no ready plan about what to do with so much pussy. Besides, he was distracted by his constant attempts to catch Lorelei's eye as she hovered on the outer fringes of the group while sipping a white wine. When he did catch her eye she gave him a sad-eyed smile that both melted his heart and increased his concern. It was almost as an afterthought that he noticed Zdrokov's two slave girls were both licking and sucking on his cock and balls while Lucy kept her hand clamped firmly around the base.

Lucy manipulated Alex like a naughty child with a life-sized doll; a cock-enabled Ken for her dead-eyed, half starved Barbies. She ravaged and abused the two timid stick figure girls with Alex's penis as if she'd long dreamt of what she'd like to do with a real prick of her own. She slapped them across their faces with his firm rod, rammed their mouths down onto his shaft until they gagged and coughed and bent the girls over so she could get behind Alex to guide his dick into their bony pelvises. She took turns; punishing one then the other; running down an itinerary of debasement. They whimpered and keened throughout like starved and abused puppies.

Alex just let it all happen, feeling like a spectator for his own exhibition. He wanted to blow his load and get this show over with, but the watching crowd and his distraction kept his arousal on a slow boil. After many minutes Alec found himself on his back; Min on his cock facing his feet; Yanna licking up and down between his balls and Min's clit; Lucy behind it all spanking Yanna with loud, cupped palm smacks. Lucy had called for them to switch positions again when Alex cast another glace over towards Lorelei and saw her being led from the room by one of Zdrokov's security guys; the bald, beefy African who, at six foot six, was two inches taller than Alex but seemed taller. Lorelei darted a quit look at Alex with a nervous face. She looked away as the guard guided her out the door to the walkway outside.

Alex felt his panic rise. The mental image of Lorelei bound with heavy chains as she was lifted up and dumped off the back of the boat flooded through is mind. He leapt up as Yanna was throwing a leg over him, knocking her over onto the floor. The crowd of watching salesmen and whores looked at him with surprise. He realized he had to finish his performance before he ran out of the room. To do less would arouse too much suspicion.

Lucy was strutting over prepared to play with him some more, but Alex reached up around her head and grabbed her by the back of the neck. "I'm tired of your fucking around, bitch," he growled and pushed her down onto the divan. Rolling her onto her back and pulling her legs wide he commanded the bony girls to each hold an ankle. Looking terrified at his sudden change in tone they each grabbed a leg and held it to their chest. Kneeling down, Alex thrust himself into Lucy's gaping cunt with no preamble. She grunted out a surprised "Unggg" as he rammed her full of his big, rigid cock.

His own aggressiveness surprised him. He wasn't the kind of man to throw the word "bitch" around or treat women like shit. But he had to finish this bullshit and check on Lorelei; there was no time for niceties. In every way Lucy was now no more to him than a cum dumpster.

As he began roughly fucking Lucy with punishing jabs of his cock he looked up and noticed that Yanna and Min were both smiling devilishly at him as he battered their former tormentor's pussy. They pulled her legs wider and Min actually giggled quietly at Lucy's cry of pain as Alex thrust too deep with his rock-solid nine inches. But the abuse seemed to spark something in Lucy because in an instant she went from crying out in pain to climaxing with a banshee wail and a gush of feminine cum that ran down over his balls in milky cascade. Nearly to the brink of orgasm, Alex pulled his soaked cock from Lucy's clenching pussy and shot long streams of semen onto her heaving breasts and stomach as she gave a final gasp of pleasure. Without prompting, the two scrawny girls lowered their faces to suck the spent cum from her fish-netted torso.

"Mr. Barstow, you are full of surprises!" exclaimed Zdrokov with a clap of his chubby hands, his face beaming in approval.

"Awesome bro," said Roger Mayhill as he Alex strode past him with his dick still dripping thin strands of sperm. He left his high five hanging un-slapped as he headed for the door to the starboard walkway.

He turned back to the room full of surprised faces. "I need to... um... to take a shit." said Alex, improvising lamely as he darted naked into the night.

He turned left and right and peered down the dim walkways while he strained his ears for any sound. Silently he begged God to let his sister be safe as he trotted along in the nude and still reeking of sex. His head was full of evil visions of Lorelei tearfully begging for mercy as her nude body was wrapped in chains; of her being heaved off the back rail and splashing helplessly into the dark water; of her eyes and mouth bulging as she sunk deeper into the cold, crushing depths; of her final painful contortions as the briny sea flooded into her heaving lungs; of her lifeless body on the ocean floor as craps and worms approached for their greedy feast; all because he was too chickenshit to push Lucy and Yanna and Min away and rush to her aid when she need it. Please, he begged God, Please no.

At a set of steep stairs that led up to the bridge deck he took a couple of steps up to peek along the upper walkway and that's where he found her. Lorelei was bent over a lifeboat; her legs spread wide while the huge security guard held onto her hips and thrust his cock into her to the rhythm of his stifled grunts. Such was his fevered stress that the relief Alex felt to find his sister being merely fucked by a huge black man was equal to what he felt in high school when Debbie Szwanski finally got her period a month after their rubber broke. He sighed copiously and gratefully.

"Hey man, you wait your turn," said the guard in a voice so low it sounded as if it was projected from a cave.

"It's cool man, I can wait."

Lorelei turned her head around to look down at him with annoyance. Go away, she mouthed silently.

"Um, I guess I'll just tag some other slut back at the party," he said meekly.

"I don't care man, just shut up," said the guard.

Alex turned and went back to the party with a singular desire for a double martini as the image of Lorelei getting nailed from behind played through his brain on an endless loop.

"I saw they let that chick you've been hanging out with all weekend come back. Where is she?" asked Mayhill as Alex settled into his seat with his martini. Candi was sitting on Mayhill's lap, twirling locks of her pale red hair around one finger while chomping her gum audibly.

"Oh... she's getting nailed outside by one of the security guys."

"Well, whores will be whores, am I right?"

"Yeah. I guess you are."

"You should trade her for one of the other bitches. That's how I got Candi here for tonight."

"Yeah," said Candi around her chewing gum. "Hey, you guys wanna double up on me?" she offered hopefully.

"Naw, I already had to share a bitch with another dude tonight," he said to her. Then, turning to Alex, "I tell you bro, these bitches are all hot for you since you punched out that limey douche-bag. Candi here seems to be beggin' to get piece of Barstow, ain't'cha girl?"

Candi just rolled her eyes.

Lorelei came back alone. She got another glass of white wine and came over to sit at Alex's feet with her head resting on his knee. She wouldn't look at him so Alex just stroked her hair while Mayhill prattled on about his awesome standing in the west coast bathroom fixture sales community. Alex didn't hear a word of what he said. Eventually Fermi came over to ask in a tortured blend of Italian and English if Alex would be willing to trade sluts for the evening.

"No thanks," Alex replied. "I still have some things I haven't tried with this one yet. She's a real firecracker in the sack despite being a little moody."

Lori looked up at him with serious eyes, but her mouth twisted into a reluctant smile.

"Do you want to go to bed?" he asked her.

She nodded. He helped her up and they left hand in hand.

***

Alex had a lot to say to her; a lot to ask her; but they didn't speak or look at each other as they walked back to his room. When they finally shut the door behind them she pulled him close for a long desperate hug.

"Are you OK?" he asked. She didn't answer. "Did Irina hurt you?"

"Don't worry about her," she said. "I found out she's not as horrible as she seems."

"Yeah, but are you OK?" he asked. After a minute without a response he tried again, "What's wrong?"

She looked up at him, her eyes were wet. "I was jealous," she said barely above a whisper.

"What? Of me? With those…"

"Yes," she exhaled with a voice full of embarrassment. "It's so fucked up. I'm not the jealous type, Lord knows I have no right to be, but I thought I was going to go fucking nuts watching you with those girls tonight."

"I didn't know if you were angry or scared or what. Then I saw that guard leading you out of the room I was terrified. I thought of Desiree... of chains around your legs."

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't watch you... When that black guy told me he knew a place where we could be alone… I jumped at it. Then he bends me over a lifeboat to fuck me from behind and you show up in the middle of it. Christ. This is the worst night ever."

"It doesn't have to be. There still some night left to work with."

She looked up at him. Her eyes were serious and searching. Her lips were parted, but just barely.

"You want to take a shower?" he asked.

She didn't answer. She didn't have to. Casting nervous looks at each other they stepped into the little bathroom to wedge themselves into the tiny shower. As the warm water began coursing over their close bodies and their soapy hands began to rove over their slick skin, their last bastions of reluctance fell away. Their lips met in hungry kisses. Their hands roamed to re-explore forbidden territories visited the previous night and now returned to with increased intensity. The confined space grew roomier as they crushed into each other; Alex pressing Lorelei's back to the wall with his body while she lifted her legs to push against the opposite side with her feet and climb slowly up his body. His cock grew erect again from the pressure and slow friction as it slid along her tight, slick abdomen and firm, velvety pubis. Finally his manhood bobbed free to stand at full attention, pointing up to his sister's most sacred passage like a divining rod to ultimate sin. He guided her down and they contacted, his fat glans slipping back along her slick crevice to the rim of her heavenly gates. He held her there, poised at the last step to the final taboo.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, although he knew the answer.

She nodded vigorously, sending droplets of water scattering from her wet hair onto his face.

Their eyes were locked in hungry stares as he let her slip another inch down the wall. She inhaled sharply at the feel of his penis, her brother's penis, spreading her wet and tender inner flesh. She took more and more of him into her until she had taken him all. They paused and kissed; alternating tender nips and licks with full, open-mouthed kisses. Then he began moving inside her in slow, long pulses; up and down; in and out; his body grinding into her clit as they pushed and clawed into each other; speeding up; pushing harder. Finally she couldn't find her breathe as her body buzzed with wet fire and she was panting and thrashing through an orgasm made so much more potent with the spice of transgression.

He brought her to the bed, physically carrying her while still inside her, and sat with her in his lap, facing him, joined like pieces of a puzzle. She pushed him back to enjoy the view of him lying prone before her as she took her pleasure with slow gyrations on his stiff penis. His hands explored her body; mapping out every curve and crease. Then he was up again, his face between her mounds, his tongue tasting and teasing her, his teeth holding her nipples, pinching her flesh. She came again, so hard she saw stars swimming in the periphery of her vision as she cried out like a beast.

She begged him to take control of her and he rolled her over without breaking the link between them. He moved above her slowly and gratefully, running in and out along his full length. He loved the feel of her damp depths surrounding him as he moved inside her. She threw her legs wider, willing him deeper, and his thrusts became more eager, more aggressive until he was slamming into her with wet slaps of skin on skin. He felt the coil of his desire being wound up to its limit within him and knew that soon he would have gone too far to back off. He knew he should stop or slow down, delay the inevitable, prolong the joy of the perfect fit of his own sister's body, but he was like an animal now and he drove forward. She began her deep-throated cries of pleasure again and he could feel her sex constrict around him and he knew they had run their course. Burying himself deeply and sagging onto her he let go of his flood and graced Lorelei with the pulsing gush of his forbidden essence.

They lay together for a long time with his depleted manhood still resting inside her until finally it slid free. With a reluctant sigh he rolled away. She turned over to lie across him. Their warm, moist bodies resting together as she reached down to toy with his damp and floppy penis.

"Well," he said. "That was fun."

"This isn't something we'll never do or speak of again, is it?" she said with mock concern.

"We should probably keep it out of normal conversation at Christmas dinner and whatnot, but I wouldn't mind a repeat."

"How about now?"

"I doubt I'd be able."

She slid down his body with a playful look on her face. Moving to lay between his legs she brought his damp penis to her mouth and kissed it with a little flick of her tongue. He felt it move slightly.

"Leave it to me, I'm a professional," she said with an arch of her eyebrow and slid his soft shaft fully into her mouth. She looked up at him through dilated pupils in eyes ablaze with wicked heat as she began moving her mouth along him while teasing him with her tongue.

Although her hair was a wet, tangled mess; although her makeup was partially washed away; although her skin was flush and splotchy from her string of orgasms; Lorelei never looked as beautiful to him as she did right then. He felt his cock begin to grow. He could hardly wait to lose himself in her again.

=============================

How do you like it so far? I sure would like to know and I would especially like to know why. We authors live for feedback and your suggestions make us better, so, please, leave a comment or send me an email. I respond enthusiastically to praise and courteously to criticism, so don't feel like you need to stay anonymous to point out problems or make suggestions. But if anonymous is your thing, that's fine too. If you want to tell me I have a diseased mind and should be locked away, well, I freely admit you probably have a point so you don't really need to waste your time, but if abusing the unpaid authors of free smut makes you feel warm and happy, go ahead, I can take it. Thanks. See you in a week with finale.