All Comments on 'Trouser Snake 4 : The Trousening'

by ScottWood

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
PanicByNumbersPanicByNumbersover 10 years ago
Thank you

I didn't like the priest finding out, but getting some action and then sending him far away was cool. Hayley sucking and fucking her father on/at HER MOTHER'S GRAVE, that was a DELIGHTFULLY nasty scene. Miranda being an eager slut, Bernard teaching Hayley dirty talk, roadhead, Hayley's "housework" outfits, her first orgasm, blowing her father on the couch, so much to love in this story. Another fine piece from the inspired ScottWood. Near the end I thought you were going to have the priest somehow adopt or board Jacinta so he'd have his own playmate. Will there be more to come from this crew or was this a finale? I thought maybe Bernie and Rick would do a daughter swapping thing or maybe tag team the girls or Rick's wife. Both the girls blowing their friend's father while the guys watched a game or something. Or maybe they would each blow the other's father under the dinner table while the guys ate and Mrs. Wesley served them in a bikini or topless. Also I really liked how comfortable and immediate Miranda was in offering a blowjob for safety. Really hope they come back at some point, but if this was the end, it was a hot and fun one. Loved everything but the priest finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks!

Great present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

Thanks for getting a priest involved. They all seem a little kinky, don't they, the hypocrite clergy trying their best to persuade us that sex is sinful when the bastards want it as much as anyone. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I loved it.. Well done.. I'd like to see a little more pain and description of daddy's huge cock in her baby tiny hole and maybe a little more shame and confusion but overall you are on the right track and made my pussy wet ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic end

to a great series. It's been a long time coming, but thank you for finishing it with a bang ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved the Miranda & Rick scene, sooo hot!!

Dark_RayneDark_Rayneover 10 years ago
omg

The best one yet! Loved the priest and girls scene but really it all was so hot. I can't wait for hopefully a new one. Maybe the fathers and daughters again since Bernie owes rick one! Best orgasm in a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ONE QUESTION SCOTT....

ONE QUESTION.

ARE ANY OF THESE GIRLS, ESPECIALLY HAYLEY, EVER GONNA GET KNOCKED UP SPECTACULARLY??

BORED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another five-star effort

I love this series! And, yes, the Rick, Miranda and the Mrs. scene was hot. There is a LOT of ground you could still cover in these stories. I hope there will be many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice!

Keep up the good work. I was highly amused by the title: "The Trousening." :) I hope you have future chapters, and you keep the focus mainly on Hayley and her father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

I thought you were done. Very happy to see another well written chapter. Keep up the good work. I could never get bored of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

This is so much hot fun! Involving the Priest was a good call but I'd like to see Haley and Miranda play with their dad's together, maybe even involve a pizza boy or Chinese take out driver or two... Sex in public is always hot. Great read! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant series

Read your first one long time ago - so glad I found this thread again! You & Bambigirl def best current authors by far. Are you going to focus on the priest going forward or perhaps involve / corrupt an innocent cousin from Hayley's mother's side who visits?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

...so fucking twisted...I loved it ;}

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Best story on the site! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Title Cracks Me Up... The Trousening

Your stories are very captivating. You manage to make the grossest shit in the world hot, which is a talent.You've also managed to make my mind more jaded than it already was. I didn't think I had any innocence left to steal. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The 'Sharknado' of Literotica

This story is somehow like 'Sharknado', in that it's great as long as you embrace the ridiculous.

Example: fucking his daughter against her mother's headstone? Nasty-awesome!!! lol...

Good stuff.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35about 9 years ago
a masterpiece of entertainment

if the syfy network ever has a xxx channel, this should be the flagship opener! fucking great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Write more please

Please more of hayley!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
don't be done yet

One more chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Where is the first part of this story, can you upload it again, pls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To find the first one

Anyone looking for the first episode should use wayback.archive.org. For example: http://wayback.archive.org/web/20150610005112/literotica.com/s/trouser-snake. You're welcome. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Hayley

Why a pt 1 of chapter 5 with no conclusion this is my favourite online story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
2021 but still coming back to this story

Anyways guys if u have any recommendations on any other good sexy story just post a comment I'm running out of awesome stories like this 😭😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous