All Comments on 'True Love Ch. 10'

by das4200

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

This was great! I have been wanting to see Alex and Trixie hook up and I have to say, I am impressed. The build up was great, and the end result very satisfying. I'm surprised to see he could take all of her like that, and almost want to see them develop something more. It would be nice to see Alex adjust to taking her cock, and maybe enjoy it more next time. Also seemed to be some chemistry between him and Chelsea...maybe a threesome between him, Chelsea and Trixie? Also, 5 whole pages was very satisfying and we'll worth the wait. Can't wait for more, and to see what happens with Alex, Trixie and Sam next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

i love this story i think sam and alex need to get back together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No Need To Know What Happens Next ;-;

Got to the end of this and was like "noooooooooooo I need to know more!"

great story keep up the work. Want to see Alex move on from Sam and become closer to Trixie the chemistry seems way better between them two than with Sam so really want them to be together, plus like the fact that Trixie's hard shell was starting to tear down for Alex. I know its probably going in the direction for Sam to get back with Alex but really dont want them to for some reason :/

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 8 years ago
I agree with anon

It would be to obvious, if Alex got back with Sam...I think they should resolve their issues, remain friends but accept that the past is the past.

stanleysfanstanleysfanabout 8 years ago

I feel so relieved reading the reason of sam's leaving. The bossy Sam can't be raplaced by anyone to me.Hope all of them enjoy true love at last

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So now what?

Last part was months ago and we all accepted that Sam was insecure, immature cheating bitch. And now, she's not? But we have Trixie cast as almost some sort of a meanie that just wants poor Alex's ass. As much as I liked the story of Alex and Sam, and liked their development, they should not be back together. Nope, nope, nope. Damn Sam. Don't write about her. At least we have Alex being mature, moving on and having fun. I don't need to read about Sam wanting to fuck some guy and then some girl and then throwing up. Nope. Don't write about the cheater. Write about Alex, Trixie and Chelsea. Fuck Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Stuff!!!

Move out the way Sam, you had your chance! I hope a relationship or more sex happens with Trixie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I hope that Alex finds Chelsea to be everything that he had with Sam and less painful. I hope he doesn't become a pain slut. I really hope you bring back True Love to this story, regardless of which of the three gurls he ends up with. Just don't ruin this story by making him a total pain slut. BTW Can you give us an estimate on when your next installment may be ready? Thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Gotta say it... I loved where this story started

Hated where it went.... I hung on....OK. ... skipped a bit to get here... because I believe in, and have experienced true love....TWICE. before you get mouthy, the first lasted 40 years 6 months and 2 days..... and ended in her death. This one, with him, will likely end in mine ( let's face it, I'm old).

I have learned BOTH times.... it's your VERY best friend that is the only candidate for true love. This tale might be saved. ...but I doubt I will get to see it.

And Alix? Your dad is a mean, pathetic little man.

agamottoagamottoalmost 8 years ago
Good story,

I just hope that Sam learns from her mistakes and treats Alix nice. As for Trix, I think she was just trying to help Alix get over Sam. True Love conquers all, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where the heck is the love here?

Same thing as many others already said. Your story started great, even if she was a little too dominating and not really equal in the relationship, both outside in public and alone with him in private, but it was still somehow getting there, an "almost love" story, a "slowly getting to true love" story. Then, last chapter happened. And it turned somehow even worse in this chapter, it turned into a parody of what your story formerly was. I mean, who cares about Sam after what she pulled last chapter? And why the hell Alex would be "friend" with those shemales? Just to be fucked? Is that it? Because it's somehow what you told us in this chapter, he gets used by his trannies "friends" and he's still a bitch. He was a bitch with Sam, he's still a bitch with his new tranny "friend". There is no "Love" in your story, not even in the first chapters. At least give it a proper title. "True Bottom". Or "True Bitch Bottom". There, a little honesty wouldn't be so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just re read this

I honestly think this was my favorite chapter, sex wise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdas4200@das4200
161 Followers
My name's Derek Alexander, I'm a 28 year old sailor in the USN. I write as a hobby when I can find the time in my busy schedule. Love to hear feedback from readers. Always feel free to comment or email me and I will try and respond when needed. An update from me - After so mu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES