Truth About Women's WWE Wrestling

Story Info
Trish Stratus and Lita, two of the best women wrestlers.
8.7k words
3.89
4.1k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truth About Women's WWE Wrestling

Spoiler Alert: Do not read this if you believe all the hype about professional wrestling, whether women's wrestling or men's wrestling. I'm sorry to write this. Forgive me for writing this. It's fake. It's all fake. Professional wrestling is fake.

You know it. I know it. Vince McMahon knows it. We all know that professional wrestling is fake.

# # #

Author's Note:

This is a true story about Patricia Anne Stratigeas and her best friend and lesbian lover, Lita, that Bryan, a women's wrestling fan, asked me to write about his idol. Patricia is better known as Trish Stratus of the WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment. Only, when it comes to women wrestlers, instead of categorizing them as World Wrestling Entertainment, since both women were in a long-term, lesbian affair for years, I prefer calling them the Women's Wrestling Erotica.

Actually, Lita, real name, Amy Dumas was more lesbian that Trish. Trish was bi-sexual. She loved sucking cock as much as she loved licking pussy. Seriously, she'd give practically anyone a hand job and/or a blowjob. All one needed to do was to ask.

Interestingly enough, with both women from Canada, and with Amy not having any filter, the first time that Lita saw Trish naked, she confessed her thoughts.

"Your pussy reminds me of a maple leaf," said Lita with a laugh while staring down at Trish's naked, brown, trimmed pussy, carefully cut in the shape of a maple leaf. "I bet you taste like maple syrup," she said looking up at her while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

In the way that she stared at Trish with sexual lust as if she was a man, it was clearly obvious that Amy was bi-sexual if not lesbian. Yet, their friendship was a long time growing. With Amy jealous of Trish because she struggled to earn everything she got, in comparison, Trish had it relatively easy. Before Trish stepped in a ring, she was already well known as a fitness model.

Originally from Fort Lauderdale, Amy now lived in San Francisco, another warning sign that Amy was gay. Growing from competitors to friends and to lovers, it would be a long time before they'd be having sex. Visiting her in Canada, while Trish's husband, Ron, was away, they ate dinner together on several occasions.

Vince McMahon, the chairman of the board, frowned on his wrestling sex symbols having lesbian sexy. Yet, who could blame Vince McMahon for keeping secret that Lita was more lesbian than she was heterosexual? Who could blame Vince McMahon for keeping secret that his wrestling star, Trish Stratus, and women's champion was a whore who loved licking pussy as much as she loved sucking cock? Only, with both women wrestling one another so very many times and growing to become best friends, what they did behind closed, locker room doors wasn't anyone's business, especially not Vince McMahon.

# # #

Tell me and be honest. Let's see a show of hands. Would you pay to watch women wrestle one another? Seriously, think about it, who doesn't love watching women wrestling? Again, think about it? Now that we uncovered that women wrestling is, indeed, a popular sport, why do so many horny men enjoy watching women's wrestling?

Trust me. We watch women wrestle not for their skills in wrestling and not for their wrestling moves or their fighting ability. Instead, when we watch women's wrestling, we imagine them wrestling us in bed naked. When we watch women's wrestling, we imagine them wrestling one another in bed before imagining them having sex with us and with one another.

'Wow!'

For the same reason that we watch women's roller derby, we watch women's wrestling while hoping to see them strip one another topless and/or naked. We watch women's wrestling while hoping to see naked asses, naked tits, and naked pussies. For the same reason that men love watching women ride a mechanical bull while wearing a short skirt over white panties and a low-cut top without wearing a bra, men love watching scantily clad women wrestle.

Typical of the men who watch women's wrestling, one man in the audience held up a sign that read, 'Show me your tits.'

Show me your tits? He publicly asked Lita and/or Trish to show him their tits. How dare he?

Another man in the audience held up a sign that read, 'Strip her naked.'

The signs got everyone in a sexual frenzy. Fans cheered the men holding up the sign. Fans stood from their seats to voice their agreement. They wanted to see the women show everyone their tits. They wanted to see the women strip one another naked. This isn't wrestling. This is X-rated porn.

A third man in the audience held up a sign that read, 'We want to see naked asses, tits, and pussies.'

My God, what has professional women's wrestling come to when you can't attend a match without sex violating your sporting fun.

A fourth man held up a sign that read, 'Show us your naked asses, naked tits, and naked pussies.'

While hoping to see more of what they shouldn't see, now we know why men love watching women wrestle. Men love watching women's wrestling because it sexually hot to watch two women going at one another. What man wouldn't love to watch two beautiful and sexy women tearing at one another's clothes?

Better than watching women's tennis, women's volleyball, women's basketball, women's roller derby, women's Olympic diving, and/or women's figure skating, watching two, women wrestling is hot. I dare you to tell me that watching two women wearing revealing bikinis while going at one another isn't hot. It's incredibly hot and incredibly sexy watching two women wrestling. Watching two women wrestling reminds me of the late and great, Ellie May Clampett of the Beverly Hillbillies fame, going at it while wrastling her brother Jethro at the cement pond.

"Jethro? Wanna wrestle?"

Ellie May looked at her brother and smiled.

"Sure," said Jethro. "I love wrestling you, Ellie May."

Ellie May stared that at her big, bra clad breasts before looking up at her brother and giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

Only this time, don't touch, squeeze, and fondle my tits," said Donna Douglas as Ellie May Clampett looking down at her 34 C cup breasts before looking up at her brother. "After you manhandled my tits, my nipples were sore for a week," said Ellie May. "You can do that to Miss Hathaway but you can't do that to me. I'm your sister."

Jethro returned his sister's smile with his smile.

"I'm sorry, Ellie May. I promise to behave. I promise not to touch, squeeze, feel, and fondle your tits through your clothes as long as you promise not to pull me around the cement pond by my erect cock. That's embarrassing," said Jethro covering the bulge in his pants with his hand.

Ellie May laughed. She stuck out her hand to shake her brother's hand but, when he stuck out his hand, instead of taking his hand, she grabbed his semi-erect cock through his pants and pulled him around the cement pond. With her not keeping her promise, Jethro touched, squeezed, and fondled his sister's big tits through her clothes while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

Had her Paw not come into all of that money, $60 million-dollars, she could have had a career as a professional women's wrestler. Fans would pay good money to watch her wrestle her brother while grabbing his erect cock as he groped her big breasts and fingered her erect nipples. No doubt, they'd love to watch Jethro stripped Ellie May naked. They'd even love to watch Jethro strip Miss Hathaway naked, too.

# # #

I agree that watching women running a marathon in their skin, tight shorts that show the clearly defined outline of their naked asses and the clearly defined outline of their naked pussies, is hot, too. And, with them running five-minute miles, sometimes their breasts fall out of their tops. Hard to believe that I'm writing this but true, women running a race should wear sports bras and panties instead of running the race practically naked.

'Wow! Look at her tits. I can't believe her tits fell out of her top. I can't believe she's running topless,' thought Bryan as the topless marathon runner ran by him with her naked breasts bouncing up and down and swaying side-to-side.

Yet, unless they're mud wrestling and stripping one another topless before stripping one another naked, women's wrestling doesn't get any sexually hotter than watching two, sexy women wrestling one another while not wearing much clothing. Be honest, let's see a show of hands again, how many men would rather watch women wrestling than watching, forgive me for writing this, football? I know that I would. I'd watch women wrestling every day rather than watching boring football.

# # #

"Mom? Why did you change the channel? I was watching that," I said to my mother when she stepped in front of the TV and changed the channel from women's wrestling to a soap opera.

My mother looked at me and made a face. She made the same face that she made when she barged in my bedroom to deliver my laundry and caught me masturbating while watching women's wrestling. Not hard for her to do, catch me masturbating, back then, I was always masturbating. I sometimes masturbated four and five times a day.

Sitting in front of my computer watching, what else, women's wrestling, I was masturbating myself over Trish Stratus and Lita/Amy. Embarrassing as much as it was sexually exciting to say the least, my mother saw my naked, erect cock. She saw me stroking my prick. Hoping she'd stay to watch me cum, I wanted my mother to watch me ejaculate a load of cum all over my chest and stomach. Instead, not daring to ask her, I wished that I could ejaculate a load of cum all over my mother's naked breasts.

Yet, instead of just immediately leaving my bedroom, and apologizing for not knocking, and closing my bedroom door behind her, she stayed while folding and putting away my clean laundry. With my mother there watching, I continued stroking myself. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched her staring at my naked, erect prick.

While watching me stroking my cock and talking to me when I was so indecently exposed, I wondered if she was waiting for me to cum. Yet, instead of continuing masturbating myself, suddenly embarrassed to cum in front of my mother, I put my cock away. Yet, I've always wondered if I had continued masturbating myself, if she would have stayed to watch me cum. I wondered if she would have taken my stiff prick in her soft, warm hand and masturbated me. I wondered if my mother would have moved to her knees and, taking me in her mouth sucked me, and allowed me to cum in her mouth.

'Wow! I can't believe my MILF of a mother barged open my bedroom door without knocking,' I thought. 'I can't believe she caught me masturbating. I can't believe she saw my naked cock. I only wished that I hadn't felt awkwardly perverted enough to put my cock away. I only wished she had stayed. I would have loved to cum for my MILF of a mother.'

# # #

Returning the sexual favor of her voyeurism with my voyeurism, the next day, I waited until she was in her bedroom removing her nightgown with her bedroom door closed. I put my ear to her bedroom door to hear the rustle of her nightgown being raised over her head. Then, when I thought my mother was naked, in the way that she barged open my bedroom door without knocking and caught me masturbating, I barged open her bedroom door without knocking and caught her naked.

'Oh, my God. I can't believe what I'm seeing. My mother is naked, totally naked,' I thought while staring at her big, naked breasts, her shapely naked ass, and her brown, trimmed pussy.

"Bryan, oh, my God! I'm naked. You caught me naked. Why didn't you knock," she asked while cowering and covering her naked breasts with her forearms and her naked pussy with her hand?"

Doing what I had really hoped to do. I did it. I caught my mother naked. I caught her with her nightgown pulled over her head and in front of her face. In the way that she caught me masturbating and saw my erect, naked prick, I saw my mother's naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy.

Not done masturbating, now, instead of masturbating over Trish Stratus and Lita, I masturbated over the memories of seeing my mother topless and naked. I'll be masturbating over my mother seeing my naked prick in the way that I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother's naked body for the rest of my perverted life. As much as I still couldn't believe my mother saw me naked, I can't believe that I saw her naked, too.

'What a day? What an unbelievable day? My mother saw my naked prick. Instead of immediately leaving my room and closing my bedroom door behind her, she stayed in my room to watch me masturbate. Then, if that wasn't enough that she watched me masturbating myself, I saw my mother's naked tits and her erect nipples,' I thought while stroking myself every morning and every night. 'I saw her shapely, naked ass. I saw her bushy, brown pussy. I saw my mother without her clothes. I saw her naked.'

"When you're 21-years-old and married, you can watch women wrestle one another in your house," she said while staring down at the tent my erect cock made in my pajama bottoms. "Shame on you. I'm embarrassed for you. Watching you masturbate yourself with a huge erection while watching women wrestle is not my idea of a good time. I don't like seeing you self-abusing yourself," she said. "That's why I changed the channel."

'Perhaps, you'd have a better time, if you masturbated me, instead,' I thought but didn't dare say that to my mother. 'Yet, after she caught me masturbating myself, and after I saw my mother naked, I wished my mother would have stroked my cock. I wished my mother would have given me a hand job while allowing me to feel and fondle her naked breasts and pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples.'

Now that I thought more about it, continuing to think more about it, I wondered if my mother had deliberately barged open my door without knocking to catch me masturbating. In the way that I had hoped to see my mother naked by barging open her bedroom door without knocking, I wondered if she had wanted to see my naked, erect prick. After seeing my naked, erect prick, I wondered if she thought about stroking my cock and masturbating me. I'd love to have my mother masturbate me. I'd love to cum all over her soft, warm hand.

After making out with her while stripping her naked, I'd love to return the sexual favor by masturbating my MILF of a mother. In the way that I'd love to lick her pussy while rubbing her swollen clit and finger fucking her pussy, I'd love for my mother to suck my cock while stroking me. I love to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts. I'd love to give my mother a cum bath.

'Oh, my God, Bryan. Look at me,' I imagined my mother saying while looking down at herself dripping with cum. 'I'm a mess. I have cum dripping from my hair, my nose, my mouth, my chin, and from my naked breasts. You gave me quite the cum bath,' I imagined her saying with a big laugh while wiping cum from her hair, face, and naked breasts with a towel she kept by her bed.

# # #

Seriously, comparing women's wrestling to football, how can a normal, testosterone filled man even compare the two sporting events? Think about it. There's no comparison. One sport has men in uniforms wearing helmets, shoulder pads, and cleats. The other sport has women wearing nothing more than sexually revealing bikinis and wrestling boots. What normal, horny man wouldn't rather watch women wrestling than watching football.

Unless Gisele, the last of the supermodels, Tom Brady's wife, is having sex with Tom in the stands, I'd rather watch women wrestling. Unless Katherine Webb, A. J. McCarron's beautiful and sexy wife, and Brittany Mathews, Patrick Mahomes' gorgeous wife, are sitting in the stands naked while watching their husbands win another football game, I'd rather watch women's wrestling than to watch boring football. After all, sports are not only for and about men. Sports are for and about women, too, nearly naked women.

Forget how much money athletes earn, it's not about the money. It's more about the women they date, the women they bed, and the women they marry. Just as Broadway Joe Namath was mad about having sex with women, nearly all men want to have sex with as many women as they can. Between Fidel Castro, Wilt Chamberlain, Warren Beatty, Rick Flair, and Charlie Sheen, those five men alone confessed to having sex with 82,775 women.

'82,775 women? Are they kidding me?'

That number bogles my mind. Eighty-two-thousand-seven-hundred-and-seventy-five women, that number makes me wonder just how many children these five men have that they may not even know are their children. Literally, they could have had a small army of kids. Forget about how much diapers would cost; I can't imagine what astronomical number they'd have to pay in child support.

Eighty-two thousand, seven-hundred, and seventy-five women, that's insane. When did they find the time to do anything else but to have sex with women? When most men are lucky to have sex with one-hundred women in their lifetimes, I can't imagine having sex with thousands of women. How could they even remember their names?

'I'm sorry but what's your name again,' I imagine Warren Beatty asking a woman her name with his prick buried in her mouth.

She removed his cock from her mouth to stare up at him with hurt in her eyes that he forgot her name again.

'Maybe, you should have asked my name when my mouth wasn't full,' I imagine Annette Benning saying while removing her husband's prick from her mouth to speak and to look at him with disbelief that he asked her name again. 'Have you had sex with so many women that you can't remember your wife's name?'

# # #

A seven-time, women's, world, wrestling champion, resplendent with her diamond encrusted WWE belt and her diamond WWE ring, Trish Stratus is regarded as one of the greatest women wrestlers of all time. Usually wrestling against one another, Lita/Amy, is another well-known, women wrestler. Lita has grown to become the wrestling nemesis and, don't tell anyone this, especially not Vince McMahon, the lesbian lover of Trish Stratus.

Perhaps, because of all of the illegal use of steroids that were encouraged and illegally furnished to his wrestlers by Vince McMahon, wrestling fans grew a thick skin and a blind eye. They may not have been surprised by just how much lesbian sex, gay sex, and heterosexual sex goes on behind the closed locker room doors. When Trish wasn't sucking some wrestlers cock, she was eating Lita's pussy. If only Trish's husband, Ron, knew that his wife was a cocksucking, pussy eating whore, what would he say?

No doubt, he'd divorce her ass. At the very least, he'd want to have a threesome with his wife and her lesbian lover. What man wouldn't want a sexual threesome with Trish and Lita?

'Suck my cock again, Trish, while I eat Amy's pussy again,' I imagine Ron saying.

# # #

Originally a fitness model with a big following, Trish learned her wrestling moves and fighting skills by watching wrestling, talking about wrestling, interviewing wrestlers, and then practicing her wrestling moves on wrestlers, both male and female. Coming up the hard way, Lita learned her wrestling skills as a luchadora in Mexico before returning to the United States to join the World Wrestling Entertainment, the WWE. Highly regarded, both women have not only become champion, women wrestlers but also, not surprisingly, they've become sex symbols, too.

Alas, if only the wrestling fans knew that Amy/Lita preferred having sex with women than she wanted to have sex with men, what would they say? Other than the time that she was raped in Mexico by a luchador, Lita has rarely stroked a cock, sucked a cock, and/or fucked a cock since she's been having lesbian sex with women, namely with Trish. As most all lesbian women do, having sex with men disgusts them.