Truth About Women's WWE Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God. What are you doing? I can't believe you sucked my tits. Shame on you," said your mother, your stepmother, and/or your mother-in-law. "Now look what you've done. You've made my nipples hard and erect," she said while looking down at her naked breasts and cupping them in her hands while sliding slow fingers over her erect nipples.

While looking down at herself before looking up at Bryan, she lifted her nightgown to expose her naked pussy.

"Now look what you've done. I can't believe you masturbated my pussy while eating my pussy. You made me all wet, Byron," she said looking at her son with sexual arousal. "You can't leave me like this. You can't leave me sexually frustrated. You're going to have to finish eating me. Then, you're going to have to fuck me, Bryan. You must give me a sexual orgasm. You must make me cum. Mommy needs to cum."

# # #

Now, daring her to do so, imagine your mother, your stepmother, and/or mother-in-law returning the sexual favor by pulling down your pajama bottoms to expose your erect, naked prick. Imagine your mother, your stepmother, and/or mother-in-law taking the sexual initiative by moving their soft, warm hand forward to wrap their manicured fingers around your throbbing penis while seductively staring up at you. Imagine humping their hand by moving your hips back and forth. Imagine forcing your mother, your stepmother, and/or mother-in-law to give you a forced hand job.

Then, while wrestling your mother, your stepmother, and/or your mother-in-law imagine getting them in a leglock. With your leg wrapped around their necks, imagine pulling them to you, and sticking your erect cock in their willing mouths. Imagine your mother, your stepmother, and/or your wife's mother blowing you. Imagine them stroking your cock while sucking your cock. Determined to make you cum in their mouths, imagine them stroking your faster and harder.

"Mom, stroke me faster and stroke me harder while sucking my cock deeper. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. I need to watch you swallow my cum," said Bryan to his mother and/or to his mother-in-law.

Well, in a nutshell, not much different, women's, professional wrestling has all of the sexual excitement of wrestling your mother, your stepmother, and/or your mother-in-law in their nightgowns without them wearing panties. Be honest. Tell the truth. Don't you wish you could wrestle your mother, your stepmother, and/or mother-in-law while they're in their nightgowns and without them wearing panties underneath?

Wouldn't you wrestle them if you could? Am I right? You wish you could touch them and feel them everywhere while disguising your sexual moves as wrestling moves. As much as you want your mother, stepmother, and mother-in-law to stroke and suck your cock, you want to fuck them.

# # #

"Bryan, oh, my God. I can't believe you rubbed my clit while finger fucking my pussy. I can't believe you pulled, turned, and twisted my erect nipples. What the Hell kind of wrestling move is that? You're not wrestling me. You're having sex with me. I'm so embarrassed. I'm so ashamed only," said your mother, your stepmother, and/or your mother-in-law with a sexually aroused pause. "Yet, don't stop. Please don't story masturbating me. I need to cum. Mommy needs to have a sexual orgasm."

Ignoring their feigned protests, you continue rubbing their swollen clits and finger fucking their wet pussies. You continue fingering their big and hard nipples. In the way that they were determined to make you cum in their mouths by stroking your faster and stroking your harder while sucking your deeper, you're determined to make them cum by rubbing their clits harder and finger fucking them deeper.

"It's called a finger lock," you said with a dirty laugh.

Now, if you will, imagine wrestling your sister, your sister-in-law, your aunt, and/or your cousin in her bikini panties and low-cut bras. While wrestling them, imagine pulling down their panties to expose their trimmed, naked pussies and their shapely naked asses. Imagine deliberately lifting their bras to expose their naked breasts while making your moves appear more accidental than deliberate.

My point is, whether wrestling your mother, your mother-in-law, your sister, your sister-in-law, your aunt, and/or your cousin in their revealing nightgowns or in their underwear is more about sex than it is about wrestling. Seriously, who cares about wrestling when you have naked asses, naked tits, and naked pussies to squeeze, suck, and fuck. Who cares about wrestling when you have your cock buried in your mother's, your stepmother's, and/or mother-in-law's mouths? Think about it. Who cares about wrestling when you're fucking your sister, your sister-in-law, your aunt, and/or your cousin? Admit it. Wrestling them is just another excuse to touch them and feel them. Wrestling them is another excuse to have incestuous sex with them.

# # #

Truth About Women's WWE Wrestling

Women not only invaded men's wrestling but dominated the sport with sex, nudity, dildos, strap-ons, stroking, sucking, and fucking. It's common knowledge, other than her husband knowing what she does behind closed, locker room doors, that Trish Stratus, much like Nancy Reagan, will blow anyone at any time. If only Trish's husband knew that his wife was a talented cocksucker, what would he say?

Maybe, with him married to her and reaping the benefits of her talented mouth, he already knows that she loves sucking cock. Yet, if he knew all of the men she's sucked, perhaps, he'd ask her to blow his friends while he watched and masturbated himself. Indeed, Trish is a cocksucking whore who loves men cumming in her mouth, all over her face, across her naked breasts, and receiving cum baths.

Again, much like Ronald Reagan's wife, Nancy Reagan, God rest her soul, the ultimate casting couch whore, she loved stroking cocks and sucking cocks in exchange for acting roles. She allowed men to not only cum in her mouth but also all over her face and across her naked breasts. Again, much like Nancy Reagan, Trish gave admiring men the very best blowjobs. Indeed, in addition to loving wrestling, Trish loved sucking cock. A champion women wrestler, she was a champion cocksucker, too.

"Trish, I have a big match tonight. Do me a favor and suck my cock," said Dwayne Douglas Johnson, better known as the Rock. "I need to cum," he said while sliding a slow finger over Trish's full, red lips with one hand and feeling the weight of her big, firm breast with his other hand.

As if she was laying a new floor, with her never without them, again, in the way of Nancy Reagan, Trish put on her knee pads and moved to her knees.

"No problem, Dwayne, I haven't had my protein shake today. I'd be happy to suck your cock. I love sucking your cock," she said staring up at him with his big dick buried in her mouth. "You have such a big, beautiful dick and I love men with big dicks."

Determined to make him cum in her mouth, she stroked Rock's cock faster and harder while sucking him deeper. Rock put a gentle hand to the back of Trish's pretty dyed, blonde head while reaching down to fondle her big, naked breasts. Sexually arousing her, he pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. Clearly, she loved having her nipples fingered.

He pulled her head forward while humping her mouth and fucking her face. While making her squirm with sexual arousal, he continued fondling her big breasts and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. As if giving him an interactive blowjob, she moved her head back and forth and side-to-side while making slurping noises with her mouth. Obviously, she was enjoying blowing rock as much as he enjoyed her blowing him.

"Would you mind terribly if I ejaculated a load of cum in your mouth, Trish," asked Rock being the polite gentleman that he is?

Trish laughed and temporarily removed his prick from her mouth to speak.

"Seriously, Rock? Are you kidding me," she asked laughing again? She stared up at him and laughed again. "It wouldn't be much of a blowjob if you didn't cum in my mouth and if I didn't swallow your cum," said Trish. "I'd love for you to ejaculate a load of cum in my mouth, Rock," said Trish.

Waiting their turn for Trish to blow them, Chris Jericho, Christian, Jeff Hardy, and Ron Fisico patiently stood in line waiting their turn for Trish to suck their cocks and allow them to cum in her mouth and all over her beautiful face. They all had matches today and needed Trish to drain them.

# # #

Leading the way, Vince McMahon, the chairman of the board, is the biggest whoremonger of them all. He amassed a multi-billion-dollar fortune off the strong backs and muscular legs of his professional wrestlers. He's had sex with nearly, every female wrestler and every female celebrity that he entertained in his private quarters.

Forget about Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, and Chyna, women's wrestling is all about Trish Stratus and Lita. Trish reinvented herself as a women's professional wrestler instead of the cheating, cocksucking, bi-sexual whore that she is. Using the same formula as Trish, Lita reinvented herself as the dominant strap-on, lesbian that she is.

Just as there are no gay men allowed in Vince McMahon's WWE, there are no lesbian women allowed either. Maintaining themselves as sex symbols, women in Vince McMahon's WWE must keep their lesbian relationships secret. With Trish and Lita, the exception to Vince McMahon no lesbians allowed rule, they continued having lesbian sex behind closed, locker room doors with McMahon' silent approval.

With his daughter, Stephanie McMahon, having the same sexual drive as her father, she's sucked and fucked nearly every professional wrestler before settling down with and marrying Triple H, Paul Michael Levesque. Getting in on the sexual action, even Vince McMahon's ex-wife, Linda McMahon, was stripped topless in the ring. Like mother like daughter, both Linda and Stephanie's wrestling fans were treated to surprised views of their naked breasts.

# # #

Serious about continuing their lesbian relationship, Lita popped the question.

"I love you. Marry me, Trish. We can move to San Francisco where we'll be more accepted as a gay couple," said Lita.

She made a face at her best friend.

"I love you, too, Lita but I can't do that. No matter how much I love you and how much you love me, I can't leave my children. I have a life here," said Trish.

Trish stared down at her wedding ring and the vows that she took when she married Ron. Breaking all of her vows by having sex with a multitude of wrestlers and having lesbian sex with Amy, she felt ashamed. Nevertheless, thinking about running away with Amy, a source of continued guilt, with her wedding ring reminding her that she's still married, she'd have to discard her wedding ring. Quite the quandary, leaving one for another, she didn't know what to do. In the end, she decided to retire from wrestling and remain married to Ron.

THE END