Truth About Women's WWE Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One never had to tell their lesbian fans that Lita was lesbian, somehow, they already knew. Now with Lita having a following of lesbians who attended her wrestling matches to watch her wrestle, she preferred having sex with women. She preferred licking pussies rather than sucking cocks. Her best friend and lesbian lover, Lita loved having sex with her wrestling competitor, Trish Stratus.

# # #

Warning: Spoiler alert. Do not read this story if you believe all of the hype that wrestling, especially women's wrestling, is real. I'm sorry to say that whether its men wrestling or women wrestling, wrestling is not real. Wrestling is nothing more than a show of acrobatics for your entertainment.

What used to be the WWF World Wrestling Federation is now more appropriately and accurately called the World Wrestling Entertainment. Not to take anything away from the wrestling skills and physically conditioning of the athletes, as if they're well-trained acrobats, wrestling is nothing more than a well-rehearsed show for your wrestling entertainment. If you're interested in watching real wrestling, watch Olympic wrestling. With most of the matches done on the mat without all the running back and forth, jump kicks, and body slamming, Olympic wrestling is nothing like the pretend wrestling of the WWE.

I remember the days of Bruno Sammartino, Killer Kowalski, Andre the Giant, George the Animal Steele, and Rick Flair among dozens of other character driven wrestlers. There were very few female wrestlers back then. Moreover, the women who wrestled then in their one-piece bathing suits, looked nothing like the sexy, shapely, and beautiful women who wrestle today in their skimpy bikinis.

'Show us your tits,' read the sign held up by the same man.

"Hey, give it a rest. Lita and/or Trish won't show you their tits," I said just as Lita and Trish removed their tops to show everyone in the audience their naked breasts.

'Wow,' I thought.

# # #

I dare write that today, women wrestlers are more about looks and nearly naked asses, tits, and pussies than they are about talent, wrestling moves, and wrestling ability. Not surprisingly, women wrestlers are more about sex than they are about wrestling. With their hair, nails, and makeup done, women wrestlers look more like fashion models and beauty contestants than they look like wrestlers.

'Show me your tits,' as if they were at the Daytona 500 or the Indy 500, wrestling fans held up signs that encouraged Trish and/or Lita to show their naked breasts. Sometimes, surprisingly, especially when encouraged by Vince McMahon to expose themselves to the audience to hype ticket sales, indeed, they did flash everyone their naked breasts. Whether doing it themselves or enlisting another wrestler to pull down their tops, they willingly and consensually flashed the audience their naked tits.

Whether deliberately or accidentally, as if they haven't shown their naked tits before, many female wrestlers deliberately show their naked breasts to the audience while making their flashing appear accidental. Even more sexually exciting when women made their flashing appear accidental, the audience were sexually excited to see something they shouldn't see. A highlight of watching women flashing their naked breasts, the fans go wild when they see their favorite wrestlers naked tits. All that a woman needs to do to increase her popularity and her paycheck is to show her fans her naked breasts.

"Wow, look at the tits on her. They're huge," said one fan to the other fan. "I'd love to fondle her tits while sucking her nipples."

In the way that fantasy football has grown to be hugely popular, with wrestling fans ready to part with their hard, earned money to buy ringside tickets and wrestling merchandise, fantasy wrestling is even more popular. Whether male or female, everyone wanted to root for their wrestling heroes wrestling against their arch enemies. In the way of cowboys versus the American Indians, everyone wanted to see the good guys win over the bad guys. Feeding their wrestling frenzy by giving wrestlers fictionalized backstories, wrestling gave their fans what they all wanted to see and watch.

Forget about the wrestlers, all one big, entertainment show, all that's needed are characters to play their given roles. Forget about wrestling talent, wrestling ability, and wrestling moves, more important than anything else, are the backstories. With them pandering to their audiences, the more that the fans believe the backstories, the more loyal that they are to their favorite, chosen wrestler and the more they'll spend on tickets, wrestling merchandise, and wrestling memorabilia. Forget about wrestling, much like everything else, wrestling is all about money.

"Show me the money. Show me the money. Show ME the MONEY," said Cuba Gooding, Jr. as Rod Tidwell in the movie, Jerry Maguire.

# # #

Taking a very small segment of wrestlers to reveal their backstories, first is Doink the Clown, dressed in full clown makeup. His thing was tricking and annoying other wrestlers by tripping them and/or pouring water over their heads. Next is Sean Allen Morley better known as Val Venus. With his hunky body and his sexy, stripper moves, making out on the matt with female audience members, he took wrestling to an all-new X-rated level. Digging deeper into erotica and BDSM was Dustin Rhodes, as Goldust, the son of hall of famer, Dusty Rhodes, was an underrated wrestler.

Dressed in women's lingerie beneath his gold, lame jumpsuit, in the way that Val Venus pushed men's sexuality ahead of his wrestling agenda, so didn't Goldust. In both cases, it was more about their sexuality and their erotic backstories than it was about their wrestling abilities. Then, there's the Boogeyman, Martin Marty Wright. Dressed in a scary costume, his role was not only to scare and intimidate other wrestlers but also to scare and intimidate his audience, too. The gimmick was so bad that it was good.

The skinner, Steve Keirn, from the Everglades instead of from Australia's outback, a wrestling Crocodile Dundee if you will, never mind that it was illegal to hunt alligators with them protected reptiles, he supposedly skinned alligators. Barry Darsow, the Repo Man, entered the ring holding what appeared to be a tow hook. Especially if you owned a car with late payments, everyone feared the Repo Man. Remaking his character over and again, Barry Darsow was also aka Krusher Khruschev, aka Demolition Smash, and aka Blacktop Bully

Then, there's the Goon, not much of a stretch, he was a hockey player who decided to become a wrestler. Let's not forget about, Droz, nicknamed Puke by Vince McMahon. Droz had the unique ability to puke on demand and, indeed, he did. He puked on everyone and anything including on some of the audience.

"Yuck! Gross. Droz just puked on me," said an audience member. "I'll never wash my hair again."

# # #

Needing backstories to help identify them by roleplaying their characters, there are backstories for every wrestler. Both female and male wrestlers are strong and well-conditioned athletes. Instead of being born wanting to be wrestlers, male wrestlers are chosen, mainly because of their huge, muscular size and female wrestlers are chosen because of their beauty and sexy bodies. In the way of Hulk Hogan and the Rock, male wrestlers are chosen because of their strength and big muscles. In the way of Trish Stratus and Lita, women are chosen because of their pretty faces, big tits, and sexy and shapely bodies.

As if they're paid actors and actresses in a movie script, wrestling characters are invented, reinvented, and manipulated to give the audience what they want. What the wrestling audience want is not so much fighting ability and/or wrestling talent but a sexually, thrilling, and/or believable backstory. Lost in the land of make believe, they want to be entertained while believing that their favorite wrestlers are real. Giving them something to talk about, argue over, and discuss, they want to arrive home fully entertained by the back stories of their favorite wrestling characters that they truly believe are real.

What the wrestling audience want is what Vince McMahon dictates that they want. They want sex, albeit without spoiling the sex symbols of the stable of wrestling divas of his female wrestling stars by introducing lesbianism to his women wrestlers. In the same way that a stripper must sexually service all of those men who work at the strip club before going on stage, Vince McMahon, the chairman of the board, has had sex with all most of his female wrestlers.

He's as much about having sex with his female wrestlers as he is about providing his male wrestlers with illegal steroids. With Vince's blessing, adding to their sexual attraction many female wrestlers have exposed their naked breasts and/or who have appeared naked inside and/or outside of the ring. Sable, Torrie Wilson, and Chyna have all appeared naked inside and outside of the ring. Matter of fact, giving something for the female wrestling fans, too, some male wrestlers, such as Shawn Michaels and John Cena, have appeared naked, too.

# # #

Trish and Lita's sexual attraction and lesbian affair started when Trish had stripped herself naked to shower before donning her wrestling outfit. As if she had never seen a naked woman before, especially with a woman with a pussy shaped as a maple leaf, Lita stared at Trish's sexy and shapely, naked body with sexual lust. She stared at her shapely ass, her big tits, and her brown, trimmed pussy. Amy sexually lusted over Trish in the way that men sexually lusted over women.

Not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass her by, curious how Trish would receive her, Lita entered the shower naked. When Trish didn't react to seeing Lita without her clothes, she pushed Trish against the shower wall and kissed her in the way that a man kissed a woman. Playing tongue hockey, Lita parted Trish's lips with her tongue while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. She fondled her big tits, fingered her erect nipples, and cupped her naked pussy before reaching behind her to squeeze and feel her shapely, naked ass.

Surprised that Lita was lesbian, at first, Trish pushed her away. Only, with their lesbian affair just beginning, their sexual relationship wasn't nearly over, not by a longshot. Sexually arousing her in the way that no man had ever done, Lita knew how to make Trish sexually want her as much as she sexually wanted Trish. Not surprisingly, with her giving her what she sexually wanted and needed, Trish welcomed the sexual attention of another beautiful woman. With her never having had sex with a woman before, Trish wanted to have lesbian sex with Lita now as much as Lita wanted to have lesbian sex with Trish.

When they were in the ring wrestling, Lita got Trish in a leglock. With Lita's strong legs wrapped around her neck, she pulled her forward until Trish's face was buried in Lita's leotard, clad pussy. As forbiddingly shocking as it was sexually arousing, the entire wrestling audience saw that Lita not only loved lesbian sex but also that she loved Trish, too. Holding her there, while feigning her wrestling moves, Lita rubbed her leotard clad pussy all over Trish's beautiful mouth and face.

Normally Vince McMahon would be against his female wrestlers having lesbian sex but after seeing the positive, sexual reaction of the wrestling fans, he didn't intervene with Lita groping Trish and Trish groping Lita. Nothing more than a sexual fantasy to imagine Lita and Trish having lesbian sex, no doubt, the fans wished they could have a sexual threesome with Trish and Lita. There's nothing more sexually exciting than a man having sex with two, bi-sexual women and pausing to watch the two women having sex with one another.

Then, returning the sexual favor, Trish put Amy in a leglock. In the way that Lita had pulled Trish's face forward to bury her mouth in her leotard clad pussy, Trish pulled Lita forward to pressed her mouth against her bikini clad pussy. Only, instead of trying to resist and push out of Trish's wrestling hold, surprising her and sexually arousing her, Lita licked Trish's pussy through her bikini bottom. Continuing to lick her through her bathing suit, Lita made Trish horny for Lita and for lesbian sex. In the way that she wanted Lita to eat her, she wanted to have oral sex with Amy, her best friend.

Continuing her sexual seduction, when Lita showered next to Trish in the locker room after their match, Lita pushed Trish back against the shower wall and kissed her again. This time, instead of resisting Lita's sexual advances, Trish returned Lita's long, wet kiss with her long, wet kiss. In the way that Lita had touched and felt Trish's naked body everywhere, Trish touched and felt Lita's naked body everywhere, too. If only Trish's husband, Ron, knew that when his wife wasn't sucking the cocks of other wrestlers, she was having a lesbian affair with her wrestling partner, one would wonder what he would say and/or do.

Lita rubbed Trish's clit and finger fucked her pussy. Then, not stopping there, she moved to her knees and took Trish's pussy in her mouth. Licking her while fingering her, she gave Trish a sexual orgasm with not only her fingers but also with her tongue. Trish returned the sexual favor by giving Lita a sexual orgasm with her fingers and with her tongue, too. If it wasn't enough that Trish was a talented cocksucker, now she was a talented pussy eater, too.

When she wasn't masturbating Trish, Lita was eating her pussy or fucking her with her strap-on dildo. Lita gave Trish her first sexual lesbian experience, oral sex and being fucked with a strap-on dildo. She gave Trish her first, lesbian orgasm. Lita continued fingering Trish's pussy while licking her cunt and fucking her cunt with her strap-on. In the way that Trish relished sucking cock and having men cum in her mouth and all over her face, Lita relished in eating Trish's pussy and giving her a sexual orgasm.

# # #

Sex, sex, and more sex, women's wrestling matches are all about sex. Forget about wrestling moves and tag team matches, let's not kid ourselves. Let's be honest. Women's wrestling is all about sex. Indeed, what wrestling is about, especially with female wrestlers dressed in revealing bikinis, whether heterosexual sex or lesbian sex, wrestling is about sex. There's not a female wrestler who isn't a whore. They're all cocksucking and pussy licking whores.

What wrestling fan doesn't wish that he or she could have sex with Lita and/or with Trish? What wrestling fan doesn't wish that he or she could strip either woman naked while pinning her to the mat? What wrestling fan wouldn't want to fuck and/or lick Lita and/or Trish Stratus' pussies? What wrestling fan wouldn't want Trish Status to suck their cock, cum in her mouth, across her naked breasts, and all over her face? What wrestling fan wouldn't love to give Trish a cum bath?

If you will, let's take a trip to incestuous side of sex with your mother, stepmother, and/or mother-in-law. Think about it. Would you wrestle your mother, your stepmother, and/or your mother-in-law?

With them big wrestling fans, imagine wrestling your MILF of a mother, your MILF of a stepmother, and/or your MILF of a mother-in-law. Now, imagine them wrestling you while wearing their short, low-cut, sexy, and sheerly revealing nightgowns without them wearing panties underneath. Imagine them flashing you their naked pussies with every wrestling move they made.

'Oh, my God,' thought Bryan when wrestling his mother, his stepmother, and/or his mother-in-law. 'They flashed me their pussies. I can't believe they flashed me their pussies. I can't believe that I saw my mother's, my stepmother's, and my mother-in-law's naked cunts. I'll be masturbating over seeing their naked pussies for the rest of my life.'

After seeing your mother's, your stepmother's, and/or your mothers-in-law's naked pussies, wouldn't you be sexually excited enough to strip them naked and fuck them? Then, with you unable to break their wrestling holds, imagine your mother, your stepmother, and/or your mother-in-law getting you in a leglock with their leg wrapped around your neck. Imagine your mother, your stepmother, and/or your mother-in-law pulling you towards her and your face being mere inches away from your mother's, your stepmother's, or mother-in-law's naked pussy.

With your face buried in their pussies, you can literally smell the musky aroma of their sexual arousal. If you dare, having no regrets by not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass you by, imagine sticking out your finger and rubbing their swollen clits and finger fucking their wet pussies. Imagine them not stopping you from masturbating their pussies. As if daring you to eat them, with them smothering your mouth with their naked pussies, imagine lashing out your tongue and licking their pussies. Imagine your mother, your stepmother, and/or mother-in-law squirming while you masturbate them and/or eat them.

"Oh, my God. Bryan, what are you doing? I can't believe you just rubbed my swollen clit and finger fucked my naked pussy. I can't believe you licked my pussy," said your mother, your stepmother, and/or mother-in-law with sexual arousal. "I'm so embarrassed," she said while feigning her embarrassment.

Then, she said how she really felt.

"Just don't stop. Please, don't stop finger fucking me," she said breathlessly. "Please don't stop licking me, Bryan. Please don't stop finger fucking me. Please don't stop eating me. Make me cum, Bryan. I need to cum. Give your mother a sexual orgasm. Mommy needs to cum."

# # #

While making it appear accidental, something you've been longing to do and have masturbated over doing, imagine pulling down your mother's, your stepmother's, or your mother-in-law's nightgown top to expose their naked breasts. Imagine them not stopping you from exposing their naked tits to your horny eyes. Look at them. Just look at their naked breasts. Don't you just love their big, naked breasts?

'After seeing my mother's, stepmother's, and mother-in-law's naked breasts, I'll be masturbating over this moment for the rest of my life,' though Bryan.

With them not wearing panties and them flashing you their naked pussies, imagine wrestling your mother, your stepmother, and/or your mother-in-law while they're topless, too. Something you dreamt of doing, hard to believe that you're finally wrestling your mother, your stepmother, and/or your mother-in-law with their big tits and naked pussies nakedly exposed. After seeing your mother, your stepmother, and/or your mother-in-law nearly naked, you'll be masturbating over this sexual, experience for the rest of your perversely perverted life.

Go ahead, I dare you to feel their tits and fondle their naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting their erect nipples. They're expecting you to touch their naked breasts, feel their naked breasts, and fondle their naked breasts. They want you to have your wicked, sexual way with their naked tits. I double dare you to rub their swollen clits and finger fuck their pussies. Well, don't disappoint them. Touch their tits, feel their tits, and fondle their tits while masturbating their pussies.

Squishing their naked breasts against your face and their erect nipples against your lips, imagine groping your mother's, your stepmother's, and/or mother-in-law's big tits. Forget about wrestling, you'd be hard pressed not to take their hard nipples in your horny mouth and suck their big tits. I dare you to suck their tits. I double dare you to suck their naked breasts. I dare you to give them sexual orgasms with your fingers, your tongue, and your cock.

Go ahead and suck your mother's nipples. Suck your stepmother's nipples. Suck your mother-in-law's nipples, too. Moreover, not denying them their need to cum, you'd be hard pressed not to eat their pussies before fucking them and giving them sexual orgasms with your fingers, your mouth, and with your cock. I dare you to eat and fuck your mother. I dare you to eat and fuck your stepmother. I double dare you to eat and fuck your mother-in-law.