Tuesday Is Guest Star Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was one way in which mother and daughter were alike. Tom was never uncertain when Karen had her climax. She was quite vocal about it. He wondered if this was also genetic, or perhaps just social learning. In any case, he smiled at the thought that he had made a grown woman, a woman old enough to be his own mother, a woman so clearly experienced with sex, climax with just his fingers.

As her orgasm subsided Mrs. Dodd released her hands from her face and spread them out on the leather coffee table. She let her bottom fall down and away from Tom's fingers, which were released with a final loud slurp. She collapsed onto the leather table, gasping for breath.

"Excellent work, Tom." Mr. Dodd exclaimed, patting him on the back. "Here now, everyone, a round of applause for our new, young guest."

Tom returned to his place by Karen, accompanied by the appreciative clapping of his new relatives, and the prideful smile on Karen's lips. She whispered to him as he sat down next to her. "Oh Tom, that was just wonderful. I'm so proud of you, making mummy cum like that." She gave him a quick peck on the cheek, thinking that she might want to repeat that experience with him later, in the privacy of his apartment.

Mrs. Dodd slowly got up from the table, her skirt falling back over her bottom. Her legs were a little shaky, and still constrained by the panties at her knees. Nevertheless, she was careful to clean off her juices from the leather with a sanitary wipe before she returned to her own chair. Mrs. Dodd like to keep her house clean as a button.

The evening though was not over. "Well, I must say that we're off to a very good start, due in no small part to Karen's betrothed. Who is next to be considered?"

A number of hands flew up, including Karen's. Mr. Dodd, however, recognized that the proper order of consideration would be maturity, although at times exceptions were made if the younger members of the clan would otherwise be neglected. "Yes, Doreen, do you have a suggestion?"

"Well, Mr. Dodd, Lonnie has been quite neglectful of his chores this week."

"Honey," Lonnie retorted, "You know it's been a particularly difficult week for me. I have had so many demands at work. I'm coming home late as a result, and am just so tired."

Mr. Dodd shook his head. Hard work at work was never an excuse for neglecting the home. In the Dodd family, the family came first. All that Lonnie had done was to provide an admission of guilt. It was not in any way a reasonable excuse.

"Come on up here young man. I believe that your turn is next." Lonnie was also a good choice as it had been his wife's turn last week. "Let's first though drop those trousers."

Lonnie knew that there was no good reason to argue further. Once Mr. Dodd made a decision, he stuck by it. If he was anything, he was decisive. Lonnie unbuckled and unzipped his trousers, and let them drop to the ground. He began to step out of them, but he was appropriately corrected by Mr. Dodd.

"Trousers at the ankles, Lonnie. Trousers at the ankles."

Lonnie always hated that part of it. Well, he didn't really hate it, but it did add a level of humiliation to the experience as it was quite difficult to walk with one's trousers wrapped around your ankles. Not only did the clothes constrain the movements of your legs (you could only take just quarter steps at best) but your feet would eventually get tangled in the slacks, making your steps quite clumsy and awkward. He felt like a five year old walking to his mummy because his pants fell down.

And, it didn't help that he was as erect as a bull in heat. His stiff cock was pushing out hard against his boxers, and there was absolutely no way to keep this hidden.

"Lonnie, have you actually become sexually aroused at the sight of your mother being spanked?"

It was pretty darn clear that he could not deny it. Frankly, it was evident that everyone in the room had been enjoying the show. They always did. But, Mr. Dodd did like to add an element of shame to the punishment. "Well, um, sir."

Mr. Dodd pretended to be offended. "It makes you sexually excited to see my wife, your mother, to be spanked, to be humiliated?"

There was really no way to answer this question correctly. Saying "no" would be insulting, as if his wife, bent over, her naked butt up in the air, would not be a very sexy sight; saying "yes" could be insulting, as most mothers would be troubled, if not offended, one assumed, if their sons got erections when they bent over in front of them. He just looked at his father, his trousers tangled at his feet, the jutting out of his boxers providing the answer.

"My goodness, Doreen. I must apologize for my son. I must not be a very good father to have a son as perverted as this." Doreen smiled at the fun he was having, as was she.

"Well, this deserves more than just a spanking. Drop those drawers as well, Lonnie."

"Sir?"

"Son, this is the second time you have just stood there like you can't seem to understand anything I'm saying. Now, I am not going to repeat myself a third time. If you want to get all excited at seeing your mother be disciplined, well, I just think you should share your dirty pleasure, your perverse excitement, with the entire family. Now, let's see that little man of yours."

Doreen had to cover her mouth with her hand. She so much wanted to laugh.

"Yes sir," Lonnie glumly replied. He pulled his boxers out a bit (they needed some room to clear the tower) and then slid them down his thighs and to the floor, in the process sticking his naked butt back out toward Doreen, who was sorely tempted to begin the spanking right away. However, she resisted the temptation, as that might only result in her having to receive some discipline herself.

Lonnie stood back up and displayed his erection to the family. His instincts told him to cover himself with his hands, but reason prevailed over this intense urge, as he knew that this would only stimulate more rebuke from his father.

Tom was in complete sympathy with him. He kept glancing at Lonnie's naked erection, then turning away. It didn't seem right to be openly studying another man's exposed, hard cock, but he also could not resist repeatedly looking. In any case, he could not imagine the embarrassment Lonnie must be experiencing.

"Yes, well, that is quite the boner, Lonnie," Mr. Dodd observed.

It was indeed. Lonnie was a rather big young man, down there. Karen's eyes widened with interest and delight at the sight. He was distinctly bigger than Tom. She wasn't the least bit disappointed in Tom's penis. It was plenty big enough to make her proud and excited. But, there was something special, something appealing, something erotic, about seeing a really big one, and, on top of that, this was her brother's. She so much enjoyed being a Dodd girl, as how many fathers would present your brother's hard cock for your inspection?

"Now, get your self over to the stage so we can get on with it. Hut, hut now!"

Lonnie clumsily blundered and stumbled over to the coffee couch, his naked stiff dick swinging in the air, like a large, unstable crane attached to a jolting, lurching cab.

It was a little difficult getting onto the leather platform with his trousers and boxers around his ankles and feet, although the fact that it was so close to the floor did help. He bent his elbows to lower his face down to the table but Mr. Dodd corrected him. "No son. Stay on your hands and knees. This position will be preferable for our purposes."

He wondered what purpose that might be. He didn't have to wait long.

Mr. Dodd spoke to the rest of the family. "It's clear that my son is having a bit of difficulty controlling his animal arousal. I would hope that my offspring could demonstrate a bit more self-discipline, restraint. Well, the fact is as it is. I suspect that all that is to be done now is to milk him so that he is relieved of his excess energy and we are thereby relieved of the sight of his shameful display."

Lonnie had been worried that this was what he meant.

"Mother, if you wouldn't mind. It seems most appropriate that you provide the milking, as you were the object of his shame. And, let's see, who shall be the one to deliver the spanking?"

Karen raised her hand straight up and waved it frantically in the air as she squealed, "Me, me, me!" Mr. Dodd looked at his daughter and smiled with pleasure at the sight. She reminded him of Reese Witherspoon in The Election, waving her hand at her teacher, desperately wanting to be called upon.

"Karen, you would indeed be an outstanding choice. It certainly should be a member of the fairer sex. A boy being spanked by a girl is so delightful. However, I hope you will not mind that I believe it should, in this instance, be Annette. She's a bit more experienced than you and, after all, she is Lonnie's older sister."

Karen brought her hand down and frowned. This always seemed to happen! Just because Annette was two years older than her she was always the one who got to do things. It was so unfair. There was no way she would herself ever be as old as Annette and so, once again, Annette was chosen.

Annette, as the older sister, did indeed enjoy spanking Lonnie's butt. It was a way of demonstrating graphically her greater maturity and her authority over her little brother, as well as to get back at him for all the times he had been such an annoying pest. She gladly, and quickly, got into position.

"Alright then, mother, if you would reach under your son and grasp hold of his stiffie while Annette provides the spanking."

Lonnie cringed with embarrassed arousal as he felt his mother's hand firmly grasp hold of his stiff cock. He had felt his mother's maternal hand on his body so many, many times before, when she felt for a fever, when she held his hand before crossing a street, and when she soothingly caressed him when he was upset. It was always a motherly touch of affection, and now it was all of that and so much more.

The feeling was certainly mutual. If there is one thing that a mother wants to do, it's to make her children happy, and Mrs. Dodd so enjoyed pleasuring all her children, especially Lonnie. Mrs. Dodd did not have any favorites among her children. She loved Annette and Karen as much as she loved Lonnie. However, Lonnie, as her only son, held a special place in her heart. He was her only child with a cock, and it was such a big cock. She looked back over her shoulder at Lonnie's wife as she wrapped her fingers around its thickness. "My goodness, Doreen, he must make you very happy with this."

Doreen smiled in agreement, and appreciation. Tension can at times develop between a wife and a mother-in-law, each competing for the time, attention, and affection of the young man. Doreen and Mrs. Dodd had no such difficulty, perhaps due in no small part to sharing Lonnie in such an intimate way. Doreen responded in kind. "You raised him very well, Mrs. Dodd."

Mrs. Dodd, though, could claim no credit for this. She modestly replied, "Well, I think he got this from his father."

Mr. Dodd cut short the maternal fawning. "Alright ladies, enough fussing over the young man. Annette, I want you to give him some good hard smacks."

"How many father?"

"You just keep spanking him as long as and until he is successfully milked."

"Yes, papa." Annette then began to smack her younger brother on his naked, upraised fanny.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

They were not nearly so hard as were provided by her father to her mother. Annette did not have the strength or technique of her father. However, the punishment in this case was more about the spectacle than the pain. No younger brother enjoys being spanked by his older sister. It was such a tangible reminder of how she always lorded it over you. He had particularly disliked it when she babysat him as a child. She would become the parent for the evening, and she somehow managed to remind you of that fact throughout the evening. Well, he was a full grown adult now, and yet she was again reminding him of her authority with the slaps of her bare hand on his equally bare butt, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Mrs. Dodd smiled at the sight of Annette spanking Lonnie, as well as the feel of his hard cock in her hand. She had to admit, as a mother, she loved these moments. It was difficult watching your children grow up and leave home, the nest emptying of your brood. But, milking Lonnie as he was being spanking by Annette, it was like she was a mother once again, both nursing and disciplining her children.

Mrs. Dodd was also quite skilled with her hand. A mother knows how to care for her children, what makes them happy, how to get them excited, how to make them cum. Mrs. Dodd didn't just stroke her fist up and down Lonnie's shift. She knew that he liked it when her hand twisted and curved around his cock as it slid up and down. When it got to the end she would bring her fist all the way to the top and massage his round, swollen bulb with her palm and then attack the bulb with just her fingers, like he was being licked by five tongues. He would always jerk and squirm at that. She liked to say that he was being attacked by Mother Palm and her five dancing daughters.

All the while his mother was so delightfully torturing his cock, Annette was smacking his bare ass. It was such a confusing experience. It was embarrassing, even denigrating, to show your bottom to your sister to be bare-assed spanked but, at the same time, being so expertly, heatedly, stroked by your mother made it all feel so good. Even the stinging of his bottom felt nice. It was sort of that peppery, spicy stinging of good Thai food. It hurt, but it was a good hurt.

It didn't take long before he was about to cum and, like a good mother, Mrs. Dodd sensed her son's impending eruption. She stopped and pulled back, a signal that Annette was to also stop spanking. Lonnie's mother was not about to let her son get away with such a brief spanking by letting him cum so quickly.

Mr. Dodd was pleased with his wife's exercise of motherly wisdom, and he took the opportunity to tease his son. "My goodness, Lonnie, were you about to ejaculate?" He turned to his son's wife. "I surely hope, Doreen, that he doesn't have this problem within the matrimonial bed chamber."

Doreen played along. "Well, sir, sometimes he is a bit quick on the trigger, but most of the time he is a very good husband."

Lonnie scowled at his wife. It was embarrassing enough to be spanked and milked in front of his family, his wife didn't have to add insult to injury. Besides, it wasn't really even so true. He only occasionally had difficulty with that. However, he would eventually get over his annoyance. It was all in good fun. The Dodds were good teasers and, as such, they had to be willing to take it as well as dish it out.

Mrs. Dodd, though, did come to the rescue of her son, as a mother would do. "Now, father, I do recall that you were not always a 'thirty-minute man' when you were Lonnie's age."

It was Mr. Dodd's turn to feel betrayed. "Hmmm, yes, well, resume the discipline, Annette," not liking the fact that his joke had been turned back on him. He looked forward to next Tuesday when he could seek at least some measure of playful revenge.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Lonnie's face grimaced as Annette resumed the slapping of his fanny.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Lonnie's white butt soon took on a rather rosy red glow, and the stinging was making his eyes water just a bit. However, the pain was well mixed with the prurient pleasure of his mother's hand, again handling his hanging erection with such maternal adroitness.

This continued for some time: Mrs. Dodd bringing Lonnie closer and closer to his orgasm, but then stopping just as he was about to cum, extending as long as possible the spanking by his sister.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

It was cruel pleasure for Lonnie. His butt was eventually quite inflamed, as to some extent was the hand of his sister. She had to occasionally switch to her left hand to provide some relief, although she wasn't as effective with this hand. This was little relief though for Lonnie. The burning of his nether orb was accompanied by a growing throbbing of his testicles, so much wanting relief but never obtaining it.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Doreen continued to tease him. "Looks like my hubby has both the blue ball and red butt syndromes." This drew a nice laugh at Lonnie's expense, who vowed to seek some revenge of his own as soon as he got the chance.

Mrs. Dodd again stopped her stroking when she sensed that Lonnie was about to cum. Annette used this moment as an opportunity to rest her hand. Lonnie wanted so much to reach back and sooth his heated bum, but he knew that was strictly forbidden

The relief from the spanking though also brought his attention more sharply focused on his aching balls, particularly as he seemed to be on the cusp of cumming whenever his mother let go of his cock. He wished that there was some way he could fool her, that he could cum without giving her a preparatory sign, a tell. It was like her hand was a lie detector that he could not foil. It is so hard to fool your mother. She can read it in your eyes and, apparently as well, your cock. But, his nuts were so, so engorged, so swollen with cum. It seemed so cruel that he could not just cum on his own, that he needed the trigger of some physical stimulation, but this stimulation only came when the trigger was not quite ready for release, and then left him just prior to the dam being ready to burst. His mother knew her son's balls oh so well.

Mrs. Dodd's hand returned to Lonnie's cock as she sensed he was past the moment of climax. Lonnie groaned with both frustration and pleasure at the return of her hand, and then grimaced as he felt Annette resuming the spanking.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Please mother," Lonnie begged. He really wasn't sure which was worse, the stinging of his sister's hand or the cruel torture of his mother's. He knew though that he could not get his sister to stop simply through his pleas. That would probably just encourage her to smack him harder. But, perhaps his mother could be persuaded. After all, she was his mother and no mother would enjoy inflicting such cruelty on her son.

"Does my little snookie need relief?" Mrs. Dodd playfully teased. "Does he need to blow his nose?" The audience snickered at that. She once again let go of his cock, as he was indeed about to blow.

Lonnie waved his bottom in the air, hoping perhaps that just the wisps of cool air might help reduce the sting. However, it only made him look sillier. He looked like a frustrated bull, waving his hard-on in the air, so terribly aroused but with no cow to impale.

Mrs. Dodd lightly touched his swollen balls and Lonnie twitched with discomfort. They were now even painful to the touch. "My, my. My little boy does need to be milked, doesn't he. It's not good for the cow to have her udders be so swollen and tender. You just relax and let mummy take care of it."

Lonnie didn't care for how she was describing him. Would he not be more the bull than the cow? But, the words were still a blessing as they suggested an impending relief. Mrs. Dodd resumed her stroking, as did Annette her spanking.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Lonnie's back began to arch as he could feel the impending release. The audience leaned forward to see the explosion. Mrs. Dodd though expressed a concern.

"We really should have a milk can for this, dear. We can't have him spilling his seed all over this fine leather. You worked so hard on it and cum stains can be quite difficult to remove." A mother would be concerned about that.