Tuesday Is Guest Star Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father slowly began to push it in farther. He could sense that his daughter was ready. If she had been asked, she would have requested that he wait a bit longer, but a father knows that his children at times need to be pushed along, for their own good, to the next big step, perhaps even at times shoved. So, he pushed down deeper into her butt. But, not terribly far, just a bit further, and then he pulled back. He repeated this again and again, each time going in a bit further. It wasn't easy. She was awfully tight. But he enjoyed the feel of her rectum rubbing and massaging the head of his cock as it worked its way in and out of her ass.

Mr. Dodd reached under her and was pleased to discover that she was moist with arousal. It was difficult for her to take her daddy's cock up her ass but it was equally clear that she was enjoying it. He looked over at his son-in-law. "You do massage her clitoris when you take her behind."

Robert at first just nodded, being a bit mildly peeved that Mr. Dodd would think that he needed to be told such an obvious thing. It is amazing how little the in-laws will think you know about being a good husband to their child. Of course he diddled her clit while he stuck it up her butt! But, still, Mr. Dodd was Annette's father and a good father will always look after his daughter, checking and double-checking to be sure that she is being treated like the princess she is. He spoke up, "Oh yes, absolutely, Mr. Dodd."

Annette sighed when her father's fingers made contact with her clit. She began to meet his thrusting motions with her own; pushing back toward him when he thrust forward, pulling down when he pulled back. She even wiggled her bottom to give him more stimulation, physically and visually, a gesture her father really appreciated. It no longer felt so hard to accept him inside, her sphincter muscles now fully welcoming the thick size of his hard cock as it moved in and out of her rectum, her sphincter more caressing than resisting him.

Mr. Dodd rhythmically slid his cock in and out of her ass, never pulling out too far or moving in too deep, continuing to play with, to massage, Annette's clit, now dripping wet with arousal. He pumped his cock in and out, but not too rapidly. He was sensually fucking her butt, all the while caressing the wet, slippery lips of her cunt and massaging the hard little button of her clit.

Annette half closed her eyes. "Papa," she whispered, ever so quietly. "This feels so good." This was no longer a punishment, but that was fine with her father. At the moment, he didn't really feel like disciplining her. He just wanted to fuck her, to fuck her cute, little derriere.

She reached down between her legs and grasped her daddy's balls, squeezing them softly. It was her father's turn to gasp. Sometimes your children can actually surprise you with how much they know. He turned again to Robert and smiled approvingly at the feel of his daughter's fingers on his testicles. Annette fondled, tickled, and gently squeezed the family jewels as her father began to stroke short rapid thrusts with his hips. He was now giving her asshole a good quick fucking, not too deep but very animalistic, like a dog mounted on its lover, plunging rapidly to get a quick release, at the same time squeezing and rubbing her clit with more force and pressure.

Annette responded by grasping down hard on his shaft with her sphincter, trying to meet his rapid thrusts with her own little bottom, but recognizing that she could not keep up. She then just held her butt still, letting him fuck her fanny with his big daddy cock, giving her butt to him for his to fuck as he saw fit, although still holding tight with her sphincter so he couldn't escape and squeezing and milking his balls with her hand.

Mr. Dodd felt his legs stiffen with the inevitability sweeping through his loins. He stopped thrusting as the first wave of cum jettisoned up through his shaft with substantial force, bursting out from his cock deep into his daughter's ass.

Annette felt the pulsation through her sphincter muscles, closing her eyes to enjoy the feel of her father spurting his cum deep into her butt. She could feel the shaft twitch and jump with each ejaculation. She thought she could even feel the liquid mounting in her rectum. It felt so nice. It was not right to have her father release his sperm into her cunnie. She was on birth control but she always felt that it wasn't worth the risk. Mr. Dodd did always practice safe sex in that regard, and responsibly used a condom whenever he fucked one of his daughters in the cunt (or even his daughter-in-law). But this was different. This was itself safe sex, at least in that regard, and Annette basked in the pleasure of feeling Papa freely release his heavy load of sperm deep inside her. She repeatedly squeezed his cock with her sphincter, trying to milk him with her ass, and certainly milk his balls with her fist to be sure that she wasn't denied any drop of his jism and, with her first squeeze of his gushing balls, her own orgasm suddenly burst through her, releasing surges of bestial bliss coursing through her body. She twitched and jumped on his cock, as her body was engulfed by her climax, never letting go though of her father's nuts as her body jerked and spasmed.

Mr. Dodd leaned forward onto Annette's back with exhaustion, panting, bracing himself with his hands on her twitching, jumping hips as his last spurts entered her rump. He jerked himself as he felt his daughter clench tightly on his balls as she was absorbed by her own orgasm. As the last few squirts weakly left his cock, he opened his eyes, and breathed a sigh of deep satisfaction. It had felt so good. He wished it could have continued longer but he enjoyed now the feeling of blissful relief. He smiled, and slowly pulled his cock out, the head giving a pop as it was released through her clenched sphincter. Her anus stayed open a bit after he removed it, gaping at him, showing him the globs of cum in her rectum, then slowly shutting once again.

"Well, honey," he said, somewhat breathlessly, "That was very nice." He affectionately patted her fanny. "You're a good girl."

Annette looked back over her shoulder at her father and smiled, appreciatively, "Thank you, Papa." It was always so nice to hear your father's compliments, to feel his affection, his love. Besides, she had clearly enjoyed it as much as him. Her bottom felt so stretched, so raw, but oh so good, as the after glow of her orgasm radiated through her body.

Mrs. Dodd quickly joined them, a wet sanitary wipe in her hand. She cleaned off her husband's now slackening penis. As noted before, Mrs. Dodd took pride in keeping her house, and her family, clean and sanitary, always keeping a box of sanitary wipes nearby. The children often teased her about it and Doreen couldn't resist saying this time, "Thank you Natalie," as Mrs. Dodd did look a bit like Monk's assistant, always with a ready sanitary wipe. "A clean home is a happy home," she responded, not the least bit troubled by the suggestion that she was too obsessive about it.

Annette actually took one of the wipes herself, although feeling a little self-conscious about cleaning her anus in front of everyone. Many people have a recurring dream in which they are suddenly naked in front of a crowd of people. Annette's was a bit unusual, as she would have this dream that she was going to the bathroom, even doing a "number two," and then suddenly realize that she was not alone, that she was in fact in some room with all sorts of people around her, and she was desperately trying to have her dump be as quiet as possible, so perhaps they wouldn't notice what she was doing and, please, oh so please, not to smell. That would be so terribly embarrassing. Well, this wasn't nearly so bad, but she couldn't help but think of this dream as she wiped her anus clean in front of the family and handed the used wipe back to her mother, who, like a good mother, took it without any expression of discomfort or distaste. On the contrary, she smiled approvingly at her daughter's cleanliness and said, "Here, take some more, you might need them."

Annette smiled back. Mother's do at times know best. She realized that she would need additional wipes, as it might not be that easy to keep her daddy's cum up inside her rectum as she was sitting through the rest of the meeting. She gratefully took a few, pulled up her panties, and returned to her seat.

Karen leaned into Tom's shoulder, pressing her soft breast against his arm, and said, "I just can't wait for our honeymoon."

Tom's balls were indeed aching after watching Annette take her father's cock up her bottom. It wasn't the best reason to be desperately wanting his wedding day to come, but he had to admit that, at this particular moment, he was himself really looking forward to it.

Mr. Dodd heard Karen's remark and realized that perhaps the evening should end as it had begun, discussing the wedding plans of his daughter. He asked as he tucked his slackening cock back into his pants, "Do you kids have something special planned?"

"Oh yes, father," Karen replied. It might be a bit unusual for a daughter to speak so openly about her sex life with her father, but the Dodd children did not suffer from the insecurities so evident in most families. "It will be the first time we do it that way."

"What a lovely idea," Mrs. Dodd said. "It will be just like giving him your flower." Mrs. Dodd was a romantic at heart.

Karen squeezed Tom's arm and said sweetly, "My rosebud."

Mr. Dodd approved as well and said to Tom, "Well, I certainly envy you there, Thomas. I've seen that puckered beauty and I imagine that it will be quite a pleasure."

"Daddy," Karen exclaimed, "don't embarrass me now." The Dodd girls did at least share the typical discomfort of having one's father gush over them in front of a boyfriend.

"Now, don't be modest, Karen. I must say, I think your little brown star is the prettiest in the family."

Karen modestly lowered her head and blushed profusely, but she also basked in the sweet delight of her father's compliment. To be told that your anus was the prettiest among Annette, Doreen, and her mother was really very, very flattering. She squirmed in her seat, thinking about how pretty it was.

Annette though wasn't particularly happy about that. Sisters can be quite competitive when it comes to the attention of their father and, after all, papa had just fucked her in the butt. It seemed a little discourteous, if not rude, to say that right after using hers to get relief.

"But, then again," Mr. Dodd added, "after tasting the sweet touch of Annette's, I might be wrong about that."

Annette smiled proudly, looking at Karen in triumph.

It was now Karen's turned to feel slighted. Why does Annette always seem to win out? "Well, papa, you can have it after the honeymoon, then you can compare." She gave Annette a challenging look.

Mr. Dodd naturally enjoyed the competition of his daughters for his affection, but Mrs. Dodd stepped in before it got out of hand. "Now, now, everybody will get their turn. If there is one thing we do in the Dodd household, it is sharing."

That was indeed true. There was really no need to feel left out.

Karen added, "Well, it will also be the first time I kiss him."

Mr. Dodd was understandably confused by that. "What?"

"You know, papa, kiss him, down there, on his thing." To demonstrate her point she grasped the soft plum that was so clearly pushing hard against his slacks.

"My goodness, you mean you've never performed oral sex on the young man?" He wasn't so sure that he approved of that.

"Well, no, papa. I just thought it would be nice to save some things for the honeymoon."

"Well, I know dear. I can understand waiting on the anal sex, but, my goodness, oral sex can be so much of the foreplay. My gracious." Mr. Dodd was beginning to wonder if he had in fact been a good father after all. He had certainly not raised his daughters to avoid oral sex. He looked to his wife for some assistance, advice, or at least some reassurance that he had not failed his daughter.

Mrs. Dodd asked, "Sweetie, you do enjoy oral sex, don't you?"

"Well, actually, um, I suspect that I would. I mean, I know I would, but I can't honestly say because I haven't done it yet."

The room was still. That was certainly a surprise. Mr. Dodd furrowed his brow. Could this really be true? He had to admit that he had not yet, so far, actually seen Karen give anyone a blow job. She had been attending the Tuesday meetings for less than a year and had participated a number of times. As he thought back on those times, he could not recall witnessing her perform oral sex. But, how could this be?

He felt terrible as a father. He knew he should have been spending more time with her. He had noticed her jealousy over the attention and time he had spent with Annette. He had to admit, although not out loud, that Annette was his favorite. She was the first one, his first little girl. He had doted on her and, apparently, to the neglect of Karen. He didn't know what to say, what to do.

Mrs. Dodd broke the silence. "Honey, how could this be true? I mean, never, never with any guy at all?"

"No, mummy, nobody. I mean, I know how open and free the two of you are with your sexual life, and I respect that. I enjoy it. I just wanted my marriage to be different. I mean, we do lots of other things." She turned to her fiancee and smiled, "Don't we, Tommy?"

Tom felt a little uncomfortable talking explicitly with her parents about what they did (or didn't) do, although, given what he had just witnessed, he wondered if he really should feel so uncomfortable talking about it. After all, they were actually doing it with their offspring. He just nodded.

"And, I wanted the honeymoon to be really special, to save something for the marriage."

Mrs. Dodd smiled. She understood. Karen was more like her mother than her father. Such a romantic. "I know, dear, and I think that is so terribly sweet. But, must you really wait on both?" She turned to her daughter's fiancee, the boy who had so recently stuck his fingers up her cunnie. "Tom, how do you feel about this?"

Well, this was awkward. Karen's mother was asking him whether he agreed with her, or her daughter, his fiancee. There didn't seem to be any way he wasn't going to get into trouble. But, this was one matter of in-law etiquette for which his mother had prepared him. You try to make it sound like you agree with both of them. "Well, you could wait on just one, and it would still be very special. I am quite willing and happy though to wait on both."

"Spoken like a true son-in-law," interjected Mr. Dodd. "I tell you what, though, Karen, what would be truly special."

"What's that, papa?"

"It would mean an awful lot to us, your parents, if you shared one of the two with us, with your entire family, and then you could save the other for your marriage."

Mrs. Dodd was ecstatic. "Oh my! That's a wonderful idea, father." She always enjoyed being a part of the firsts of her children: their first tooth, their first steps, their first words, their first day of school, their first dance, their first crush. This would be just so terribly wonderful.

Karen could also see the wisdom. The sageness of her father never ceased to impress her. Sharing with her parents, with the rest of her family, a first time would indeed be a very special Tuesday event, one for which Annette could never top. She probably didn't even have any firsts left. She didn't have to think twice about it. "Alright, papa, which would you like to see?"

"Well, as I would prefer that you cease from avoiding one of the more enjoyable foreplays, why don't you share with us your first oral performance."

Tom's cock was straining to be released. His balls were aching with desire. As far as he was concerned, this was one fantastic family.

Mr. Dodd turned to the rest of the Dodd brood and relatives. "Won't this be a most extraordinary, momentous, Tuesday?" They all had to agree with that. Even Annette had to nod, albeit with a more disappointed agreement.

"Alright then. Tom, why don't you, once again, join me up front."

Tom got up from his seat, feeling quite self-conscious over the fact that his erection was so clearly straining against his trousers. He instinctively covered himself with his hands, although he knew that shortly he would be revealing much more than just a bulge.

"Here, stand up on one side of the table."

Tom followed his instruction. His self-consciousness escalated as he stepped onto the leather table. It was like he was stepping onto a stage, which was what he was in fact doing. That was fine. But, to be doing so in order to display his sexual arousal toward the man's daughter? In front of her entire family? This was rather disconcerting, to say the least. He could feel his legs having trouble maintaining balance.

Mr. Dodd sensed his ambivalence. It was always difficult for an in-law the first time they presented themselves to the family. As he had said before, for Robert and Doreen, "Don't be troubled. After all, Tuesday is guest star day."

Karen joined him on the stage. Unlike Tom, she was gleaming with pride. She was now terribly glad that she had waited. It had been the correct decision. She would not have been able to have this moment with her father, her mother, if she had previously given in to her desires. Abstinence is at times the best choice.

She got onto her knees in front of her fiancee. Smiling up at him, she reached for his zipper. She couldn't be happier. She was about to introduce her man to the rest of the family.

She pulled his zipper down, and reached inside.

Tom instinctively jerked away. He hesitated at the moment of truth.

It was Karen's turn to provide reassurance. "Tom, don't worry. They will be so impressed." She reached in and expertly extracted his hard cock.

She proudly drew her fingers along its length, as if it was her own work of craftsmanship that she was now displaying for her family. She was so pleased with her man. "Isn't he lovely, mother?"

Tom's erection was probably the smallest within the room, but it was a very smooth, smart, and stout stiffie. Mrs. Dodd bit her lower lip, imagining how nice it would be to take that young man's penis into her mouth.

Karen first just puckered her lips and planted a lasting, tender, affectionate kiss on the tip. She wanted everyone to see how much she loved her man, and her family, letting them witness the first time she places her lips on the head of a man's cock.

She then looked to her father. "You'll tell me, daddy, if I do anything wrong?"

He smiled with appreciation. How many fathers still have daughters who ask for advice after they're all grown up? Their relationship was so good. But, being the good father he was, he knew that this was the time to pass his daughter's hand, or more accurately her lips, to her betrothed. "Well, I think you should look to your fiancee for such guidance now."

Annette appreciate the point and looked up to Tom, fluttering her full lashes across her lovely green eyes, and said, "I hope you'll like it."

Tom smiled back, knowing full well that he would and that there was really nothing to be concerned about.

Annette drew out her tongue and ran it up and down the length of his shaft, as if his cock was a tasty sweet popsicle. She was careful to cover every inch. Tom's cock was perfect for such attention, as his shaft was so smooth, bereft of any blemishes or hair. Karen had no experience but she had seen quite a bit over the past few months, paid careful attention, and knew what to do.

"That's excellent, sweetie," her father said approvingly. Annette frowned with envy. She had to admit that a part of her would not have been disappointed if Karen wasn't at all good at it, although that might have in fact just brought father into the act, having Karen practice on the both of them.