Tuesday Is Guest Star Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen shifted her attention back to the crown, where at first she just rested the bulb on the tip of her tongue and began to flick her tongue up and down, bouncing and bobbing the head with her tongue.

Mr. Dodd smiled with pride. For a moment there he had been concerned about his daughter, as well as his own success as a father. But, he was now assured. His daughter was clearly being very enthusiastic, and rather naturally skilled as well.

Mrs. Dodd might have been even prouder. Mother's do want their daughters to be popular with boys, to be attractive, to be happy with their man, and Mrs. Dodd could see the love in Karen's eyes, and in her tongue.

Karen then looked Tom in the eye, smiled sweetly, and slowly drew the head of his cock into her mouth.

She stopped when the bulbous head disappeared from view and, out of the sight of everyone, she ran her tongue around and around the soft, curved skin. She licked and lapped at the very tip, tickling the slit from which his cum would eventually come and, having been a daughter who watched and listened closely to her parents, she paid special attention to the sensitive frenulum underside. Tom twitched at the touch of her tongue there.

While she was licking away at the tip of his cock, her soft, feminine hand was sliding up and down his shaft, encouraging him to swell and grow further, if that was at all possible, and to eventually explode his cum into her girlish mouth.

Tom looked down into Karen's eyes as she bathed his cock with her tongue. Karen had such large, pretty eyes, and there was something particularly appealing about looking into such innocently attractive eyes while her mouth is wrapped around your cock. Although, it is when she closes her eyes that he got the full effect of those long, beautiful lashes. He couldn't help but thrust his cock deeper into her mouth, just a bit dipper, and Karen didn't resist. Her smiled broadened further as her man drove his cock deeper inside her mouth.

Karen released her hand from Tom's cock and sat still with her hands on her knees, dutifully letting her man slide his cock in and out of her mouth; sweetly and gently fucking her pretty face with his hard, stiff dick. Tom remembered the first time that Karen's father had caught them kissing on the front porch. He had been mortified, so afraid that Mr. Dodd would be angry at what he was apparently trying to do with his precious daughter. And, now, he was standing before Karen's father, fucking her mouth, her sweet face, with his cock. Some husbands complain about their in-laws, but at the moment, Tom had no complaints at all.

He had been wanting to have Karen use her mouth on his cock for so very long. He had not objected, not a bit, when she had indicated that she wanted to wait until they were married. Their sex was otherwise quite fantastic. Frankly, it just sparked his imagination and further raised his excited expectation for their honeymoon. But, as he had suggested to Karen's mother, not waiting any longer also had substantial benefits. The only difficulty at this point was being able to last very long.

Tom did not want to embarrass himself by cumming too quickly. He knew how much his in-laws enjoyed teasing him. Sunday evening was board game night, and the Dodd family could be quite competitive. They might forever thereafter remind him about how fast he had shot off, perhaps even timing him in the future. Mr. Dodd, though, came to his rescue.

"My goodness, son," he observed, "I'm impressed you've lasted this long. There is nothing like the feel of a girl's first time on your cock, and after the shows we've had so far, along with the torture my daughter is providing, my gun would have gone off by now."

Karen slipped her mouth off Tom's cock and said playfully, "Papa, I'm not torturing him."

"Oh my, I beg to differ there, sweetie, it's torture. It's the sweetest kind of torture, but it's torture."

"Oh pooh!" she replied and slipped her lips back around his cock. She began to slide her face up and down his shaft, fucking his cock with her face, caressing his stem with her soft, wet lips as she pumped his cock in and out of her face, licking and tickling with her tongue as she went. A couple of times she even pushed the head of his cock deep into her cheeks, causing them to bulge out, as if she had tucked a double, actually a triple-sized gum ball into her cheek, rubbing the gum ball around and around her cheek to coat the inside of her mouth with its sweet juicy flavors.

"Oh my, oh my," Tom breathlessly exclaimed as he felt the moment of truth arriving.

"Oh, wait! Wait!" Mrs. Dodd exclaimed. "Tommy, don't cum yet. I have just got to get a picture of this!"

"Mother!" Karen complained, Tom's cock slipping out of her mouth with a pop, leaving a string of spittle connecting her lips to his dick. Her mother was always embarrassing her like that. It seemed like her mother always had to get a picture. Sometimes it wasn't terribly surprising, like when she and Tom went to the high school prom, and at her graduation from high school. These were understandable. Everybody's parent got a picture of those events. But, her mother even had to have a picture on the first day she went off to class at college, and then later she had to stand showing off her college report card. It felt as if she was still in grade school! Sometimes these pictures were simply embarrassing.

She had gotten a picture of Tom and Karen when they had left on their first date. That had been terribly embarrassing. It was just the first date! She became so worried that it would put Tom off. But, Tom didn't seem to mind at all. Apparently, he found it rather sweet and endearing of Mrs. Dodd. Karen could tell right then that this could indeed be a special relationship.

And, besides, Karen had to admit that she enjoyed looking at the pictures later. She in fact treasured very much now the picture of their first date, as they now prepared for their wedding. Perhaps her mother was right again. Couples get pictures of their first big dates (e.g., prom), their wedding, their anniversaries, their vacations, their babies. Why not have a picture of the first time they have sex, the first time they go all the way, the first blow job? Perhaps mother was right.

Karen put her mouth back on Tom's cock, smiled up at him and tickled his penis with her tongue as they patiently waited while mother went to get her camera. Tom looked down again into his fiancee's green eyes. She looked so endearing, fluttering her lashes at him, her eyes sparking, her lips stretched wide around the shaft of his cock. He didn't mind waiting. In fact, this was a moment that could last forever. This was indeed a Kodak moment, the first time Karen's lips were wrapped around his cock, and he kind of liked the idea of having a picture of Karen just how she looks right now.

"Okay, okay," Mrs. Dodd announced breathlessly as she returned with her camera. "You kids go ahead now, just pretend I'm not here."

Well, that wasn't really possible. The whole darn family was there. But, Tom had been so close that it didn't take long for Karen to bring him back there again, and within a minute of Mrs. Dodd returning he could feel that inevitable surge rising within his loins. "Here it comes, Karen, Mrs. Dodd, here," he sighed, as he felt the explosion burst from his balls, blow up his shaft, and burst out the tip into Karen's mouth.

Karen closed her eyes as she felt his cock jerk in her mouth and release the large wad of wet, sticky cum into her mouth. She had caught the first glob smack on her tongue and she began to play with it in her mouth as Tom gushed a second and a third, quickly filling her up.

"On her face! On her face!" Mrs. Dodd exclaimed. Both Karen and Tom appreciated her concern. It was nice to have a picture of the contented expression on Karen's face as she received the first globs of her husband into her mouth, but the real money shots would be the splats on her face.

Karen quickly pulled back and released Tom's cock from her mouth, using her hand to direct the remaining squirts onto her cheek, nose, and forehead. Fortunately, the evening events and his youth resulted in the ability to have quite a bit of remaining cum to duly paint Karen's pretty face with quite a bit of white ropes and globs.

It was good that Karen was doing the aiming as Tom was weak in the legs. He almost lost his balance a couple of times as his waves of orgasmic pleasure and release pulsated through him. He did, however, keep his eyes open to enjoy the sight of Karen receiving his gism all over her face, using his cock like a Jackson Pollack paint brush, splattering every inch of her face with strings and splats of cum.

She was quite a mess when he was done. One eye was half closed, as a big wad was dripping down into her eye. But, being the proud trooper, she smiled gleefully for her mother as Mrs. Dodd took quite a few pictures, getting a number of different angles and expressions: discomfort, concern, but most of them with broad smiles, with cum strips lashed across her teeth from one lip to the other. It wasn't likely that they would share these pictures at the wedding with the relatives on his side of the family. But, Mr. and Mrs. Dodd did have their own, special, family album.

The last picture was perhaps the best, with Karen leaning back down to plant a sloppy wet kiss on the head of Tom's slackening cock, as cum was dripping off her nose and chin. Mrs. Dodd liked that one the best as, she had to admit later, she somehow forgot to get much of any other part of Tom in any of these pictures. Well, you couldn't blame the mother for focusing her attention on her daughter.

"Well," Mr. Dodd exclaimed, so very proud over how the evening had turned out. "Tuesday really is guest star day."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, I hope you enjoyed. I certainly enjoyed writing it. I would be happy to hear of any suggestions you might have. This story was itself inspired by suggestions I received for Nicholas Meets the Parents. Best wishes, and please do take the time to vote!