Turn the Page: Pt. 08

Story Info
Terri in back in Louisiana seeking the cock that got away.
17.3k words
4.58
8.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TURN THE PAGE: Part Eight

Preface:

Theresa 'Terri' Murphy is now twenty-five, divorced, a successful writer, a mother to a beautiful daughter called Adilah, and she is still hooked on dominant black men.

She has also come to realize that the first black man she fell for, Dontrell, is the only one she keeps thinking about, even two years on.

Terri was meant to travel with Louise Lambert, her French publisher, to Jamaica on a research trip for her next book. However, her adventures and misadventures in New Orleans have left her with the notion that some things need to be resolved ahead of any trip.

Dontrell, and what they may mean to each other, needs to be settled once and for all.

Chapter 1:

Terri stood outside the building's main door.

The summer heat of the Savannah morning, the familiar sounds, sights and smells brought her back in time. Back to where her life had changed.

Had it changed for the better?

She felt it had. Before she had been nervous, shy, unfulfilled sexually and lacking a direction in life. Now she was a lot more confident in herself, she had a beautiful child and a career she would never have dreamt herself capable of doing.

And it had all started inside this building- with Dontrell.

She walked inside the lobby, veering towards the stairwell that led to the basement. At first, she had hated going down these steps, lugging bags of laundry down flights of stairs, staring morosely at the machines as they churned her clothing round and round. Then they became a pathway to pleasure. These steps led to his apartment.

Now she was outside his door. She was tempted just to open it up and step inside without invitation as she had become used to doing when she'd lived in the apartment upstairs. But whatever else had changed for Terri, her manners had remained. Terri knocked on the door, three brisk knocks.

The door opened after a few moments and Terri fought to keep her smile fixed in place.

It wasn't Dontrell.

It was still his apartment. That much she could tell from the easily recognizable stacks of books that dominated the small living space. Books, some tattered and worn, others still pristine in their dust jackets, all piled in unstable, Jenga styled towers. The old green couch in the center of the room, a colorful throw rug that had been a gift from her to him strewn across the back of it.

But it wasn't Dontrell answering the door.

It was a petite blonde white woman, not much older than Terri and in fact quite similar to her in looks and build. She was looking disheveled, as if she had been engaged in some physical activity when she'd been forced to answer the door.

"Help you?" the stranger asked.

"No...no sorry. Ummm wrong apartment." Terri muttered and spun on her heel, walking away rapidly.

She wanted to run, run screaming up the stairs and out into the morning light. But she contained herself. Barely. Terri settled with a fast trot up the stairs, not stopping or slowing her speed until she had left her old apartment building two blocks behind her. Then she allowed herself to stop, lean against a wall and release the choking sobs of disappointment that had been bursting inside her from the moment the stranger had opened the door to her.

In the end it took two things to settle Terri down. The first was the three large gin and tonics she had knocked back at a small bar close to where she had been crying on the street. They hadn't calmed her as such, but the time it had taken for her to drink them back had given her space to reflect-reflect and mourn. The odd thing about disappointment is that there is no one cure for all, everyone deals with it differently. Terri had only one sure outlet for the despair she was feeling. That brought her to the second thing that helped her settle.

She picked up her cellphone, found a number she had been carrying around since she'd been in New Orleans with Louise and then dialed it. On the third ring a deep voice answered...

By noon Terri was sitting at the airport waiting to board her flight. There was a layover in Atlanta but she would still be in Shreveport by late afternoon.

The hotel check-in went smoothly. Terri texted her arrival to the same number she had called earlier. While she waited for a reply, she took a shower to freshen up. A change of clothing followed, a long sleeve denim shirt dress with eyelet lace-up corset. Terri rolled up the sleeves as a nod to the heat down here in the south and she went without a bra, liking how the dress flattered her now fuller cleavage.

She stood in front of the mirror in her room. Terri had worried that having Adilah, the late nights and early mornings that came with having a child would age her prematurely. But she looked in the mirror and the reflection she saw back was that of a woman barely twenty-one or twenty-two at most, not her actual twenty-five. Her body was back to its pre-pregnancy tightness. At 5'0", her slim petite form added to her air of youth. Her breasts were now 34DD since she'd had Adilah but even they remained firm. The blonde pixie cut was now a thing of the past, long blonde hair fell loosely around her shoulders, her bright green eyes peering back at her from the mirror.

The texted reply gave her an hour to kill so she took a book down to the hotel bar to relax with while she waited.

Almost to the minute, one hour later Terri glazed up from the book she was reading on the life of Julius Caesar to see Jonah Crewel walk through the door of the hotel bar. She couldn't miss him really. Not least the fact that he stood at 6'8 and was built like power lifter, if that wasn't enough to draw the casual observer's eye then the bright red tracksuit he was wearing would.

She raised a hand to attract his attention but it wasn't necessary, he was already making a straight line to the beautiful blonde woman sitting alone, book in hand.

He stopped beside her chair, bending down to deliver a chaste kiss on her cheek, then he gestured to the empty chair across the table from her.

"May I?"

"Of course." Terri replied, closing her book and setting it down beside her drink.

He sat down and a waiter appeared immediately to take his order.

"Just a light beer and another for the lady." he said and turned back to Terri as the waiter scuttled off.

"I guess we should be properly introduced, our first meeting was memorable but hardly formal. I'm Jonah, Jonah Crewel."

"Terri...well Theresa but call me Terri. Terri Murphy" she replied.

Terri took his outstretched hand, feeling his fingers completely engulf her own as he gave her hand a slight shake. He didn't release her though, instead he kept her hand in his own as he lowered it to the tabletop. A large black thumb slowly stroked the smooth white skin on the back of her hand. The only time she'd met him before he'd been utterly naked, fresh from fucking her French publisher. Now, sitting in front of her, fully dressed, that same aura of power, sexual control, dominance...it was all there and it made her light headed.

His beer arrived and he released Terri's hand, sitting back comfortably in his chair. He raised his glass towards her in a silent toast and took a mouthful before setting it down.

"Well, I got to say. I was floored when you rang me this morning." Jonah said. "Okay, you had said you'd be back. I waited but you didn't show. I know I left you my number and all, but to be honest I figured that once you and your friend left the hotel that was it. Chance gone." His words were accusatory, but his tone was light, joking.

"I'm sorry, I got..." Terri couldn't say she ended up in a lesbian threesome so instead she said, "held up with work commitments."

"I get it, I get it. Sometimes life isn't about what we want, sometimes you got to do what's needed. Pay the bills. Believe me, I get that." Jonah replied, waving away Terri's apology. "So, is it work that brings you back to Louisiana again so soon? I didn't really do much talking to your friend but I heard from some of the boys afterwards that you were a writer. That right? So, you here writing something in Shreveport?"

"No, this isn't related to work at all. Call it a sudden impulse on my part."

"Sudden impulse, eh? Anything behind this impulse you care to share?" Jonah steepled his fingers as he sat back in the chair. Terri imagined this was how he looked as he listened to one of his team giving a lame excuse for a bad performance. She took a drink of wine before answering.

"Let's say there are three reasons I came back."

"Go on." he urged.

"One, I said I'd be back and you wouldn't know this about me but I was raised by my grandparents, they helped instill some old-fashioned values in me, one of them is keeping your word."

"I like the sound of them, sounds exactly like my mom when I was a kid. And the second reason?" Jonah snaked another mouthful of beer as Terri talked.

"That's a bit more complex. I ran into a couple of women who knew you. Tanisha and Chantelle." she added the names as he opened his mouth to ask the obvious question. "Anyway, they kind of warned me off about you. Basically, that just made meeting you all the more intriguing."

He had nodded thoughtfully when Terri mentioned the two women but crooked an eyebrow when Terri said it hadn't put her off.

"More intriguing?" he asked.

"I think their exact words were 'Crewel by name, cruel by nature' and 'He'd fuck you for his pleasure, though you might think he was aiming for yours. Turn you into a moaning, groaning bitch in heat just so he can say he number one'. Or something along those lines anyway." Terri explained.

"Well, I can't say I'm flattered by the cruel tag but as for the rest...and it didn't bother you?"

"Louise, my friend, didn't look to be complaining and I like to make my own judgement on people."

Jonah smiled at her answer. "Same for me, same for me. And the last reason?"

Terri didn't know how to answer that one. Could she tell him that this morning when she'd called him that she'd felt heartbroken? Could she tell him that then and now the only answer she could come up with was to throw herself into an ocean of black cock, to drown in hard black flesh, hoping to numb the pain. Maybe this wasn't for sharing.

"Let's just say the third reason is personal but it's something you can help me with, even without knowing what it is." she said instead.

More than Tanisha and Chantelle's labelling of him as cruel, this last remark seemed to discomfort him. He leaned in, glancing around to make sure their conversation remained private.

"Okay, no beating around the bush on this. If this is you cheating on your husband then I'm out. I play with wives but not when their husbands don't know. Also, if this is you looking to get knocked up or something, I'm out on that too. I don't need the complication in my life."

Terri smiled as she said, "I can put you at ease straightaway. First I'm divorced and not in a relationship with anyone. Second." She paused to remove her phone, scrolling to a picture of her with her daughter Adilah. "Second, this is my daughter, father unknown and she is the light of my life but I'm not looking to get pregnant again so soon."

Jonah grinned at her words asking 'may I' before looking at the picture more closely.

"Beautiful." he remarked, noticing the bi-racial appearance of the child and handing the phone back. "Who has her now?"

"She's with my Grandparents, they don't expect me home for a few days yet. So, does that assuage your worries?"

Jonah tipped the remaining beer back down his throat. "Grab your book, let's go." he answered.

In the elevator, Jonah leaned in towards Terri, cupping her face in his hand. He slid his thumb across her lips. "Damn girl, you are fucking perfect, fuckin flawless." he commented.

Terri opened her mouth, suckling on his thumb like it was a miniature version of his cock. He ran his other hand down the open neckline of her dress, fleetingly brushing against her breasts. His hand carrying on down, to cup her crotch through her dress. The elevator chimed as it slowed to stop at a floor, still four floors short of where Terri was checked in. Jonah whirled her around quickly as the doors began to open. His thumb disappearing from her mouth as he stood behind her, Terri now between him and the open elevator doors.

A hotel maid got on, a tired smile the only acknowledgement she bestowed on the couple. Behind her, Terri could feel Jonah's large cock pressing into her back. He'd had to get behind her, the tracksuit wouldn't have hidden his erection in the least.

At their floor they hustled along, Terri dropping her key card in her haste to open the door but in moments they were inside the room, alone.

Terri scrambled to get out of her dress, it fell to the floor quickly and she bent down to retrieve it and to remove her shoes, all of them then placed on top of her open suitcase. She then walked to the bed, just wearing panties, then turned towards him.

He didn't have the same care as Terri. Tracksuit, shoes, socks and underwear hit the floor in a clutter of items which he then swept to one side with a sweep of his foot. He was every bit as big and impressive as Terri had remembered. He was the biggest man she'd ever met, his 6'8" frame dwarfing her own 5'0", he seemed twice as wide as her. The muscled chest and shoulders matching his long frame perfectly. A black Adonis. His endowment, which she had only seen flaccid before this was now fully erect before her and she knew it was longer and thicker than any that she'd felt inside her before this. There was a natural fear in her at its size but she knew Louise had survived it, had enjoyed it and now so would she.

Terri was broken out of her reverie by his deep voice.

"Well Terri, you came all this way for it. Now get on your knees like a good girl and show me what it means to you."

Slowly, her back to the edge of the bed, Terri sank to the floor, hands resting on her thighs as Jonah stepped forward in reach of her. She wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft, she could feel the last vestiges of soft tissue turning into steel as her fingers curled around it. Terri gave the top couple of inches some exploratory licks before she breathed in the tip of his black cock, bobbing her head up and down it for a few moments.

Her careful approach wasn't what Jonah had in mind however. He put his hand on the back of her head, pulling her down deeper. His hips stayed locked in position but he guided her pace and depth completely, forcing her further and further along his cock. Just before she felt she might gag, Terri felt a tug on her hair as he dragged her hungry mouth off his cock entirely. Still holding her head by the hair, he wrapped his free hand around her throat, tilting his hand so that her chin was raised, Terri now looking up at him along the length of his massive, muscled torso.

"Boys told me that you didn't mind it rough. Right now, I got to take you that way. You shout out if it's too much." He released the hold of her throat and guided her back onto his cock, again making her swallow him fast and deep. Her saliva had now coalesced into a thick drool along the length of his cock, she hit her gag point again and this time he held her there for a second before releasing her. Once again Terri found his hand engulfing her throat, raising her gaze to meet his.

"You gonna let me hit the back of your throat? Your friend, she took it deep, can you match her?"

He released her completely now, both his hands hanging by his sides while Terri attacked his cock on her own terms. She had both hands on his black shiny shaft now, as her head slammed up and down on its length. She could feel veins of saliva seeping down, glazing her fingers and palms as she strove to please him. For the third time she reached her gag point but she forced herself on, deeper still. Terri prayed she wouldn't throw up and mercifully she didn't as she felt the tip of his cock score against her throat. She held him there for a moment, proving something to both of them before she rose up gasping for air.

He took a hold of her hair again, his free hand giving her a light slap on the face, focusing her attention.

"Oh, what the actual fuck? You are fucking amazing, such a good girl. You love it rough, don't you?"

"Yes, ack, urgh, yes love it, love it." she wheezed out, trying to regain her breath after her exertions. He used his grip to pull her head back onto the mattress behind her. He took a knee beside her, his cock self-guiding into her open mouth. He sank half his length inside, then controlled her head, bouncing it off the mattress so that her lips travelled up and down the same few inches over and over. After a minute he pulled out once more, slapping the wet cock across her face with a satisfied grunt. He moved forward so that his large nutsack now hung over her drooling wide-open mouth. Terri knew what he wanted and raised her head slightly so she could mouth each teste in turn, slathering them with her lips and tongue.

"Fuck yes, this isn't your first time, is it? Those players of mine said you were something else but I thought they were just running their mouths off. But they weren't lying you are the real fuckin deal ain't ya? Okay, gonna fuck that pretty mouth for a while, fuck it like I plan on fucking that sweet pussy next."

Jonah pushed her head back against the mattress and proceeded to be as good as his word, his thick long shaft slamming into her mouth and throat for what felt like the longest time. Terri felt overwhelmed, completely dominated by him. Euphoria, lust and panic filled her chest as the powerful black cock stretched her mouth wide open with its thrusts.

Eventually he relented on his assault, pulling back. He took her by the hips and lifted her off the floor and onto the bed. While his hands were still at her hips, he slipped his fingers inside the panties she still wore and in a single movement tore them from her body. He stood above Terri, raised the ruined underwear to his face and breathed in her scent deeply. She watched in wonder as his already large chest swelled with the deep inhalation. Then he dropped the panties on the floor. Beside the bed there was a box of tissues and he grabbed a wad of them, handing them to Terri as her face was a mess of slobber from the oral sex.

"Best wipe that pretty face clean." he told her. Terri used the tissues and the backs of her hands to wipe away the majority of the liquid, letting the sodden lump then fall from her hands after she was done.

Jonah put one knee the bed, his other foot remaining on the bedroom floor. His big black hands scooted her legs apart and with no preamble he lifted her left leg up, resting her foot on his shoulder. His black cock, the tip oozing a thin clear snot of precum, was positioned at the entrance to her pussy and he pushed inside her.

"Shit, oh shit!" Terri moaned as he went deep on his first thrust. He started moving in and out of her at an almost sedate pace, giving her pussy time to lubricate around his cock, to adjust to his size. After a dozen or so pumps he picked up speed slightly. Terri's body started to rock with his movements. He pushed her leg off of his shoulder, holding it behind the knee he pressed it down till it was squashing one of her tits. His other hand settled around her throat once more. This time he applied some pressure to his grip on her neck, she could feel his strength, knew her helplessness in comparison to it.

"Like that girl? This what you came for?" he grunted out as he thrust inside her.

"Oh god, oh god, yes, yes, I like it, like it so much."

He raised her other leg, pushing it back till both were held tight against her chest. He thrust forward, sinking his length almost entirely inside her and at the same time he lifted his foot clear of the floor so that he was kneeling in front of her, buried almost balls deep.