Turn the Page: Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now?" he asked.

"Uhhhh, so deep, so fucking deep, ooooohhhh god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...love it, love it baby, oh... Jonah, I love it." Terri gabbled as her pussy convulsed and contracted uncontrollably around his black cock.

He pistoned in and out of her for a while, holding her locked in this position. Terri tried to keep her eyes locked on his face, looking for an indication of approval from the stern features of the older black man fucking her. Try as she might though, she found her eye contact breaking every twenty seconds or so as orgasms hit her one after another, her eyes rolling back as she shuddered with the pleasure. She was feeling euphoric. The knot of worry was long gone. Terri had an addiction to cock, black cock! She always felt good getting fucked but there was something else this time. Maybe it was his size or his amazing physicality and strength, maybe it was a good first step to resolving the third reason she had come the Shreveport. Whatever the cause, there was a film across her emotions, dampening her control and concerns, heightening her pleasure and sense of abandon.

Jonah put his arms beneath her and then fell back along the length of the bed, pulling her forward with his momentum. Now Terri found herself still impaled on his big, thick black cock but she was now astride him. She fell forward, soft white breasts colliding with hard black chest. His arms enfolded her, holding her in that clinch as he began kissing her passionately. As his thick lips smothered her own and his tongue corkscrewed inside her mouth, her hips twitched and twerked, sliding her rapacious pussy up and down his solid phallus.

A large orgasm hit her as she rode him. As it broke, he brought both hands low, smacking her ass cheeks hard repeatedly so that she thrashed and screamed as she came. He gripped her hair, pulling her head back, a firm hand on the small of her back stilled her movement.

"That's it, enjoy it. Plenty more of them to come. You gonna see why I am number one before this night's done."

He put both hands to her head, holding her scant inches from her face and he began thrusting up into her, her own body thrusting back instinctively. She was so high now on his control of her, the physical and emotional stimuli had her careening towards another orgasm quicker than she'd expected.

"Oh god, think I am gonna cum again." Terri moaned into his face.

"Already? What's making you cum so quick girl?"

"You are Jonah, you are! You fuck me so good, uh uh, so fucking good. Your black cock is making me cum so ugh, ugh, ugh, so much." Terri answered quickly, the orgasm building even as she strove to hold it off.

"You in love with my cock already girl? How big a slut is you eh?"

"Love your cock, love your big black cock...oh god, oh god, yes Ima slut, a sluuutt! Please, please, please, faster, let me cum!" Terri was screaming inside for release, a high-pitched keen of need in her mind.

"You ain't in love, you just in need. It ain't the same." Jonah continued to tease her, slowing down his pace now, the strokes becoming shallower as he receded from inside her.

"No, it's true! Please don't stop, please let me cum!" she was whining now, desperation in her voice and her eyes as she franticly tried to convince him. She knew it was just play, she knew he was a man who was in love with himself and loved the adoration but she didn't care, she needed another orgasm on this amazing dick. "Please Jonah, please, tell me what you want me to say, I'll say it, just keep fucking me. Let me cum please!" Terri begged.

"You sure? I know you built for black cock. I know you love black cock but what I got is more. I got a big black donkey dick. Too big for you? Nah, you don't need it that bad." Jonah teased.

"I do, uh, I do, I do need it bad. Yes, yes, fuck me, use that donkey dick, please. Big black dick, donkey, black donkey dick me, fuck me, fuck me... oohhh fuucck meee!" As Terri begged, he reversed his exit from her body, his shaft drilling back up inside her and pounding away with abandon. He kept a grip of her head as he nodded at her.

"You ask, you receive. Now cum on my black cock like I know you need." He released her head and Terri pushed back down with all her strength against his upward thrusts, straining to take every last available inch of cock inside her greedy, grasping pussy. Not a pussy, a cunt, a stuffed, pulsating orgasming cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuccccckkkkkk!" The orgasm broke and it was beyond belief and any of her expectations, "Ungh, urrrgh fuck, fuck, I'm cumming, I'm, I'm cu..., uuuhhh, I'm cu..., oohhuhhhhh, I'm a cunt!"

"Yes, you fucking are, you got a beautiful stuffed white cunt!" Jonah called back in answer.

Terri ground her soaked and stuffed pussy against him, drawing out every scrap of pleasure she could as the orgasm bubbled through her nervous system. Eventually she stopped, still with him fully inside her. Perspiration matted strands of her long blonde hair to her face and shoulders, a bead of sweat crept slowly down the bridge of her nose, dripping off the tip to land on his stomach beneath her. Tremors ran through her limbs as she straddled Jonah and she dismounted him slowly and stiffly, feeling more like a cowboy after a long bruising ride than anything else.

"We ain't near done yet" he announced, sitting back up. He got her on all fours in the center of the bed and fed his cock back inside her pussy. Terri could feel every inch as it crept inside. It filled her perfectly, her pussy molding itself around its bulk, stretched to the point just before pleasure meets pain. Jonah began fucking her again, no indication in his pace that he was flagging or close to finishing. His stamina was a match for his impressive build.

He took a hold of her hair, pulling it back, guiding her to move in sync with the ramming action of his hips.

"You want to know something?" The question came from behind Terri, Jonah's deep commanding voice filling the room like he was yelling instructions to players on a court.

"Yes, sure, uh, uh, what?" Terri responded.

"I know you don't think I'm the best yet. That shit a few minutes ago, that was the slut in you just needing another fix. You been spoiled, I think. Had yourself a feast of black cock before this. Am I right?"

"Yes, yes, lots of cock, I loved having lots of cock" she groaned.

"Yeah, that's cause you are a slut for the black dick. But I need to break you down so you learn that my cock's what you really need. You got used to cumming on big black cock but now I am gonna teach you to crave my big black donkey dick. We gonna go all night, stretch you out, break you down till it's just second nature to you. This is why those two said I was cruel, cause I like to fuck to the point of exhaustion and beyond, push a body to its limits."

He kept fucking her, a systematic assault on her senses. The orgasms notwithstanding, it was his approval she sought now, each muttered compliment or piece of encouragement as he drove in and out of her gave her a warm glow of contentment. She felt like a dancer, giving the performance of a lifetime, the applause of the crowd lifting her beyond the earthly pull of life, up into a hazy realm of pleasure. She knew his words were much as he would use to inspire a winning team of athletes, now he was using them on her to coax every bit of effort from her body. She wanted to win, for him.

He didn't talk after that. He had said his piece and so he let those words sink in as they sweated and bucked on the bed. After at least twenty minutes, he gripped her hips firmly, holding her rigidly in place as he pounded home his own orgasm, his heavy balls emptying their contents into her body.

Hours passed. Terri couldn't have begun to guess at the time but midnight had come and gone, the room now almost completely dark. Only a dim illumination from the moon through half drawn curtains allowed her to make anything out.

She was broken. A donkey dick addict.

She knew it and so did he.

Jonah had taken her body to new heights and had plunged her mind to new depths. He read her so well, his cock hitting hard just when she needed an extra push, tweaking a nipple, slapping her flesh or choking her lightly whenever her focus wandered from pleasing him over herself. He hadn't the best sexual technique she had encountered nor was he the most handsome looking man she had ever met. But he was close on both and his massive black cock- his donkey dick, was leagues beyond anyone she had been involved with before. He had used her as a sex toy, a fuck puppet for his pleasure and she'd thanked him for it.

They were lying spooned together, his ever-hard cock was sunk inside her, small shallow thrusts from his hips keeping it in constant motion. Terri was enswathed by him, each of his arms wrapping around her, a hand toying with one of her breasts while the other lay on her stomach, long fingers dancing across her clit.

"Well, I think we can agree that the first two reasons you came here, they've been satisfied, yeah?"

Terri moaned softly in agreement.

"So, what about number three? You all good with that too?"

Terri shook her head slightly. "No, not yet."

"So, what do you need girl? How can I help?" Jonah asked, flexing his ass, Terri whimpering in pleasure as his cock throbbed inside her.

"It's a good start but I need more." she breathed out between his thrusts.

"You know what? I call these a good start" he said as he flicked the one of the QOS piercings in her nipple. "If you want more then maybe we need to make your choice more permanent. Think you need to get some ink on that flesh."

"Ohhh, uh, maybe, yessss." Terri murmured contentedly as she relished his touch on her sensitive nipple.

"Still can't believe this body already had a kid. You are still so tight, goddamn perfect fit. You sure you back on birth control?"

"Yes." Terri waved her arm in a vague gesture towards the corner of the room where she thought her luggage lay. Between the darkness and the sex, she was a bit disorientated as to the room's layout right now. "I've got morning after pills in my bag."

Jonah ran his hand up from her crotch, black strong fingers trailing over her soft white skin as they moved higher up her body to settle around her throat.

"If you are gonna stay here a little while you need to be sure you take them. You already told me that your Grandparents are looking after your kid so you don't need to rush off for a few days. Schools out so I got nothin' but time on my hands right now. Just another boring summer. I'll help you out with reason three, help you get more, but you don't run the pregnancy risk. We clear?"

"Yes, clear, uh-uh urgkk." Terri croaked as she came again.

He dropped his hand again, holding it tight to her stomach as his cock began to twitch inside her pussy once more, the fourth or was it the fifth load he had left in her. She couldn't remember.

He lay holding her close for a while after he came, their bodies slick with sweat and cum. The sheets beneath them were a sodden, crumpled mess. As his cock deflated, the Coach shifted slightly so that it popped loose, a weighty baton of black flesh that landed with a 'thunk' onto the back of her leg. Terri could feel his seed seeping from her splayed pussy, enjoying the sensation of the thick ooze soothing her raw lips.

"I'm gonna shower then sleep." he said as he swung his long legs off the bed. Terri joined him. She mopped at the voluminous sperm that dripped from her body with her hands as the hot water sprayed over them both. After they emerged, they stripped back the soiled sheet from the bed and slept entwinned on the top cover.

Chapter 2:

Blearily, Terri opened her eyes and winced at the bright sunshine coming through the bedroom window. She yawned, stretching herself contentedly in the bed. It was only then that she realized she was the sole occupant, there was no sign of Jonah.

She got out of bed quickly, padded to the ensuite to pee and splash some water on her face. Back in the bedroom, Terri looked about for some clue as to where he was gone. Resting on her luggage was a hand written note.

'Loved last night. Get some more rest, you are going to need it. Meet me at my place at 4pm. I'm gone to get some reinforcements. Beneath this was his address. Terri hung the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on her door and crawled back into the bed for a few more hours sleep.

The cab dropped her off outside the address Jonah had left for her. It was a detached house, small and looked like it had been built back in the 1940's. It was humble and not what she'd expected for a man like him. Then her good sense kicked in and she realized that on his sort of salary the house made perfect sense.

The front door was ajar and she could hear voices inside.

"Jonah, you better not be fucking around here, making us call over on a weekend. What the fuck you call us here for?" Terri heard an irritated voice speaking. She knocked on the door but nobody responded.

Terri pushed the door open a little wider and peeked around the edge of the doorway. In the room facing her Jonah sat in an armchair, dressed in sweats. In front of him, with their back to her, two black men, one bald, one sporting a largo Afro, sat on a two-seater couch. She made to draw back but the movement drew the Coach's eye.

"Just in time, come in girl, don't be shy." Terri shyly she slunk into the room, edging past the couch with it's too occupants. Jonah patted his lap suggestively and, given there wasn't another chair in the room, she slunk over to him and took a seat, her petite body curling into his lap easily.

From this vantage point she could clearly see the two men, mouths agape as they stared at her. She recognized them both, they were the two men who had shared her friend Louise with Jonah only a couple of weeks before. That also meant that they were the parents of two of the eighteen-year-olds who had fucked her the same night in the hotel room and also the husbands of Chantelle and Tanisha who had engaged in a lesbian threesome with her. She wasn't sure but she thought at least one of them had a glimmer of recollection in their eyes as they drank in the sight of her.

"This, Jake, is the reason I got your lazy black ass out here today. Good enough?" Jonah said good humoredly to the men. The bald one, Terri judged him to be the slightly older of the two, maybe fifty, nodded his head...Jake then.

"Kofi", the other man quit looking at Terri long enough to acknowledge his name, "this is Terri. We met her friend Louise, the French girl a while back." Jonah elaborated and Kofi finally twigged, giving Terri a smile of recognition. Terri could feel Jonah's voice reverberating against her back as she sat back against his chest. She knew he was going for reinforcements but...these men? Sons, mothers and now Fathers as well, two families? Jesus but she was a becoming a complete deviant!

"Terri decided that she needed to see a bit more of Louisiana than she managed on her last trip. She felt she missed out on some things the last time." The two men on the couch looked at each other in disbelief as Jonah announced this and then laughed in unison as they got his meaning.

"But I got something to arrange, I mean I got an errand to run for a couple of hours and I wanted to be sure she wasn't lonely or feeling neglected, on account that she just got here and all. You guys okay with keeping her company while I'm gone?"

"Fuck yes!" Jake said sitting up straighter. Kofi settled for a sharp nod, still staring at a now bewildered looking Terri.

Jonah slid Terri off him, standing up as he did so she ended up sitting where he had been. He went down on one knee beside the armchair so that he was level with Terri's face.

"These guys are friends of mine. Now you ain't no stranger to them and no stranger to their families either so there's no reason to be acting all shy and shit. It's all good. I'll be back in two or three hours."

Terri didn't look either convinced or happy however so he jerked a thumb over his shoulder and continued talking.

"You wanted more. They are 'more'. Trust me, I'm having too good a time with you to let anything happen, but you wanted help with the mysterious reason three so I 'm doing what I can in total ignorance. Where I'm going, what I'm doing, that's for you too. So, relax and lighten up. I won't be long."

He stood up and walked into the kitchen, a nervous Terri tracking him with her eyes. She saw him pick up his car keys from the counter top. Her head moved to watch as he walked to the front door, opening it and leaving without a backward glance. The sound of the door closing echoed in the otherwise silent house.

An increasingly familiar sound made Terri look back towards the couch. The sound of zippers on men's pants opening and slight grunts as two men freed their black cocks from the confinement of their clothing, letting the long black rods into the light of day. She couldn't help herself; she licked her lips in anticipation.

He was as good as his word, returning a few short hours later. Terri didn't hear the key in the door or the rustle and thump as Jonah carried in a number of bags of purchases into the house dropping them on the kitchen floor.

Terri didn't hear or notice because at that time she was moaning loudly as ten inches of black cock filled her pussy while a thick nine-inch black cock pounded into her tight white ass. She was slumped astride Kofi who was sitting on the couch, her face buried into his neck, tongue and lips darting across his coal black skin as she delivered pecking kisses and licks interspersed between her moans. Behind her, Jake was crouched over her, hands on her hips as he worked his thick nine-inch cock in and out of her ass.

At first, once Jonah had left, she had been a bit apprehensive, seeking to slow things down with conversation. She had idly stroked their cocks, asked after the wives and sons, just keeping things calm. But, as had happened the day before, a feeling of euphoria and recklessness, began to grow inside her once more. Handjobs quickly progressed to blowjobs and all too soon sex.

They began by always keeping her mouth full. One black hard cock fucking her mouth and throat while the other pounded her pussy. Then it was turn around. Terri tasting her own pussy juices from the black cock splitting her mouth open while the other black cock, slick with her saliva, butted and pushed at her anal passage before eventually winning entry.

It had only been twenty minutes or so before Jonah had returned that the two men had agreed to give Terri the same experience she had witnessed Louise enjoying, pussy and ass filled simultaneously.

"You lazy bastards couldn't even make it to the bedroom? You best not have fucked my furniture up with stains." Jonah's voice cut across the fevered moans and grunts coming from the three figures on the couch.

Kofi turned his head to face Jonah and grinned.

"Well, you know how it is brotha. We kinda got to talking, the conversation got all heated and such and then you know...we just got carried away."

"Conversation?" Jonah queried as he began to remove his own clothes.

"Yeah, like family shit, fathers and sons, you know." Kofi elaborated and then shuddered in pleasure as Terri began lapping at his chest and nipple.

"Right, so Terri learn any insights from all this talkin'?" Jonah Crewel asked, removing the last of his clothes.

"Well, she learned about the difference between father and son. Older the Bull, stiffer the horn." Jake panted as he sawed his shaft in and out of her pert white ass.

All three men laughed at Jakes quip. Jonah stood watching the action for a few seconds more, taking in the dilated look in Terri's eyes, her face glowing pink from exertion and orgasms.