Turn the Page: Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri dutifully pulled up her top, her large firm milky white tits with the nipple piercings making Andre's eye grow wide as saucers. He moved her to the bed, lying her down so he could straddle her.

"Push them together, gonna fuck me Harley Quinn's big ass tits." he snarled.

Terri pushed her breasts together and he spat once, then again between them, running the length of his shaft between her firm rack, spreading the makeshift lubricant. She pushed down as he pushed forward, up as he drew back. She turned her head to the side only for him to guide it back, facing onto him.

"Love looking into those green eyes." he explained as he sawed his cock into her cleavage.

Terri hoped he wouldn't waste his first load on her face and was relieved when he finally finished adoring her tits. He left her on her back on the bed, stepping back to remove her booty shorts. Her pussy had been lubricating away so that there was a tiny squelching sound as the fabric lost contact with her pussy. Andre stared down at Terri's fishnet clad legs and crotch. He sucked his front teeth before stooping down to pull a small knife from the pocket of his jeans.

She froze in absolute fright, Jonah's name on her lips but some instinct made her hold off calling to him for help. Terri was relieved when Andre merely used the tip of the blade to open up the tights, a hole at her pussy, another at her ass. The work done, he dropped the knife back on top of his clothes and lowered his head to Terri's groin, lapping at the folds there, teasing the clit with fingers and tongue.

Terri couldn't stand much more of this.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me Puddin' please." she moaned.

Andre slid his hands under her ass, caressing and kneading the cheeks. Terri spread her legs for him, free unfettered access to her body. She looked up at the ceiling, feeling his cock head sliding along her oozing pussy as he lined up. The sensation of the tip of his black cock slowly spreading her slit made her moan louder than any of his cunnilingus had. And then with a single push he was inside her.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard!" Terri whined as he began slow stroking her.

Andre picked up the pace, slamming his cock in and out and Terri came quickly, her body had been begging for cock and now it was getting it. He kept up the pace for three or four minutes, his hands transferring from her ass to her tits during that time. Andre paused long enough for Terri to pull the t shirt up over her head so that now she only wore the leather studded belt and the ripped fishnet tights.

His excitement and the slow buildup of foreplay had left him on a knife edge. The sight of Terri's pale white body shuddering and quivering beneath him was too much. Andre gripped her hips and slammed himself full length inside her, his black cock trembling for a moment before it erupted in her pussy, semen pouring out of it.

Andre panted for a moment, he gave a little shake of his hips and then lowered his hand to his shaft. He began to milk the length of his cock so that every drop of sperm was deposited inside her. Finally, he pulled out, a thin stream of cum escaping her pussy as the head of his cock departed.

"Gimme a minute, stay right fucking there!" he said and he left the room.

He was back a few minutes later, a can of beer in his hand.

"Now I want your ass." he said, resting the can on the chest of drawers.

Terri obediently got onto all fours in the middle of the bed and Andre got on behind her, mounting her like a dog leaping onto a bitch in heat. She gave a low groan, part pleasure, part pain as he began forcing his cock into her tight rosebud. Given the choice Terri would have preferred him to fuck her pussy again but the night had only just begun and he had three years to make up for. In a way she could relate, remembering the long period of her life where sex had been an unsatisfying act.

He slowly worked his way in, giving a grunt of approval when he had about half his cock inside. He began slowly fucking her, picking up in speed only after she had adjusted to him.

Terri began pushing back, seeking her second orgasm. Whatever his needs, she had some too.

A slap on her ass cheek triggered the next orgasm, the resulting bucking of her body as she reveled in the pleasure brought on a third smaller one and Terri was suddenly in the zone.

"That's it, that's it, right there, fuck my ass with that big black cock, uh, uh, uh, urrgh." she threw herself back at Andre, seeking another punishing inch, another orgasm.

"Fuck yes bitch, take that cock, fuckin take every inch." he growled at her. His muscles snapped taut as he rode the pert white ass, seeking to break it, conquer it with his black cock.

Terri went crazy.

She bucked under him like an unbroken colt, not seeking to unseat him, just desperate for his body to violate her to the fullest. Andre's stamina was far more impressive this time round, his earlier quick orgasm a result of built-up frustration. Now he met Terri's passion with a controlled fury. The skin on his face was tight, a death's head grimace as he snarled, slapped and fucked Terri into a quivering orgasmic submission, finally erupting into her ass as she slumped, defeated, to the mattress.

Later, both having recovered, Terri rode Andre, gripping the headboard of the bed as she thrust down onto his body.

"Love sucking on these big white tits girl." Andre said, his voice muffled from the white flesh and hard nipple in his mouth.

Terri continued to ride him, loving the feel of his cock in her pussy, filling it fit to burst. His strong hands gripping her ass, kneading the soft flesh even as he used it to heft her up and down his length. Loving the feel of his mouth on her tits, sucking on one nipple, then the next, like a giant black horny baby.

"You are too good for Jonah" Andre finally said, tearing himself away from her tits. He twisted his hips and Terri was on her back once more. Andre now setting the pace, fucking her deep, watching as another orgasm crept up on her, her eyes losing focus as the pleasure mounted.

"You know I been to prison, right? You know what for?" Terri mouthed 'no' as another orgasm broke, she gripped at her own tits, squeezing each sensitive nipple like a vice grips.

"Running girls like you, pimpin' them out." Andre told her, there was a feral look in his eyes now but Terri was too far gone to notice, much less care.

"Like I said, you too good for Jonah, he don't know how to make money off a girl like you. Not like I could." Andre watched as Terri moaned in pleasure again, leaving his cock buried to the hilt inside her, still, unmoving.

"Uhhhh, not a prostitute." Terri moaned. "God, Jesus, Jesus, keep fucking!"

"Yes you are, look at you. Made for black cock and lovin' it. You love black cock in ya dontcha?"

"Yees, yes, yes but not, not a prostitute." Terri tried humping onto his cock but he only pulled out a couple of inches, going still once more.

"This is your first time, I got that, I know that. But you are a whore, built and bred to be one. Only things left for you to do is admit it and get yourself a pimp." Andre slid another inch out of Terri's spasming pussy, resting a hand firmly on her stomach to forestall any attempt by her to sink back onto it.

"Nooooo!" she moaned, in frustration for black cock or in denial at his words, neither he nor she could be sure.

"Just think about it, I'd work you good. Keep you safe. Get some high end brotha's using you. None of that street walkin' hustling shit for something as fine as you. Nah, I'd be getting top fuckin dollar for your fine ass. TOP. FUCKING. DOLLAR!"

Terri lay there, panting like she'd run a mile, head turning slowly side to side in refusal. Another inch was slowly drawn out, less than half his cock remaining inside her.

"I know what you are thinking, know what's got you shaking that beautiful head at me. You think it's just gonna be fat rich black guys who couldn't get a woman like you without handing over the money. Nah girl, I'll mix it up for you. Keep fuckin you myself, get you lots of thick long black cocks to keep you happy." He fed and inch back inside.

"Yes, ooooh!" Terri responded

"That's right, keep you happy, keep you fucked. Give you a good ol' treat when you especially good." Another inch slipped inside.

"More, more, please." Andre heard her whine.

"Yeah, good treat for a good whore. Got some brotha's incarcerated. Always a bunch of them gettin' out, looking for release after their release. Hook them up with you, let a bunch of hard ass gangsta's run a train on you." Another inch in.

"No, uh, uh, no." Terri kept denying his words.

"Your mouth says no, this body is sayin' yes though. Come on, listen to that body, listen to your pussy. Admit it, want it, say it." he chanted and began fucking her again. A shove forward to 'admit', backstroke to 'it', forward to 'want', backstroke to 'it'. Over and over, picking up pace as he did so.

"UUHHhHhhhh, omigod, ohmygod, OHMYGOD!" Terri squealed as he plowed her pussy hard, his words beating into her mind like jungle drums, lifting her up towards a massive orgasm.

"Whored out, gangbanged and bred every couple of years...you know it's what you want, say it, you love it, say it!"

"YES, yesyesyesyesyes, I'ma whore, Ima whore, oh, oh fuck me, fuckmefuckmefuckme." Terri babbled, the intensity of it all overwhelming her.

As she trashed and confessed to him, Andre just stepped up another gear, his hips a blur as he gave her everything he had. He gripped her throat, squeezing it as he came. Terri cumming simultaneously, black and white flesh, slippery with sweat, slapping off one another as they both convulsed on the battered bedframe like two fish out of water.

Andre finished dressing. Terri still lay half stunned on the bed. He took a quick couple of pictures with his phone, capturing face and body. Then he took a look for Terri's cellphone, taking down her number when he found it stuffed beneath the bed.

Whistling happily, he left her there.

Jonah walked into the room a while later, Terri had recovered enough to crawl under the sheets, dragging them over her body.

"Well Terri, we finally put a pin in reason number three?" he asked nonchalantly, sitting on the bed beside her.

"Almost, but at least I know now what I need to get me there." Terri whispered wearily. The bout with Andre had given her an idea.

"Seriously? More? Damn girl, I was spot on having Odell ink 'insatiable' on you. So, spill, what's the plan?"

Two days later.

Karl, JJ and Eli sauntered down the corridors of their former High School. They had each received a message from Coach Crewel to call round to the school gymnasium at 7pm but the reason why had been noticeably absent from the text. Out of respect for their former Coach, they'd all turned up outside the school just before 7pm. For a moment they had wondered how they were meant to access the building since it was the summer and it was all closed up. The problem was resolved when the door opened, Moses the caretaker swinging it wide and ushering them in.

Moses had been a fixture at the school for the entirety of the boy's term there, probably their parents as well. Nobody was exactly sure how old the caretaker was, well past the age of retirement that was for sure and yet he seemed to hang on despite that. Moses wasn't even his real name, just what everyone had taken to calling him on account of his long white hair and beard. He raised a gnarled black hand, crooking a finger at the three eighteen-year-olds.

"No fucking around now you hear? Don't go thinking you can vandalize something now you don't come here anymore."

The three men had sworn their good intentions before heading towards the gym.

When they walked through the doors they found Jamal, Malik, Booker and Warren had arrived ahead of them. The four other eighteen-year-olds had liberated a couple of basketballs and were practicing free throws when their former teammates arrived. Since there was still no sign of Coach Crewel arriving the seven young men spent ten minutes shooting hoops and discussing their respective futures, all but Malik were heading to college in the fall. Malik had deferred his college place for a few months as his mother was ill.

Their whoops and laughter were silenced by the familiar blast of the coache's whistle. Jonah Crewel stepped into the court, his pride in his former players obvious as he greeted them all by name.

"What gives Coach? Why'd you get us all here tonight?" Booker asked.

"I'll explain in just a minute. First, I just want to say, you boys...no, you men, have made me proud. I wish I could say that I have that feeling every year when a group of students, athletes, are leaving but I don't. And that just makes you guys leaving all the more bittersweet. You guys have great futures ahead of you, don't waste them."

Jonah glanced behind him and saw Moses standing by the door into the hall. He nodded towards him.

"Why did I ask you to come here? Somebody came to me looking for help. Like I've always told you boys, we show our strength in helping those weaker than us shoulder their burdens. So, I said I'd help. In the end what was needed was a group of athletes, the need was for a number of men who could work in unison towards a common goal."

Jonah paused, he took in their non plussed expressions and decided that his intro was wasted on them. He shook his head and continued.

"Maybe when you get reacquainted it'll make sense to you. Ok Moses, let's get this done." Jonah called out, waving Moses inside but keeping his eyes on his former team.

Jonah knew the moment Moses had entered the hall, the shocked looks on the young men's faces and low exclamations of 'De fuck?' were a clear indication. He half turned to look himself and even though he knew what to expect he was still struck momentarily speechless by what he saw.

Walking slowly, behind and to the one side of Moses was Terri. She was barefoot. Her blonde hair had been pulled back into a loose ponytail and she had eschewed makeup so her face glowed with her natural fair looks, cheeks slightly pink from her characteristic shyness. Terri had purchased some erotic lingerie the day before, an open cup bra and crotchless thong set in red. The fabric covered nothing of importance, serving simply to outline all her best features. Around her neck she wore the collar Jonah had bought, a simple black leather leash running from it to Moses's hand.

As she walked closer, the metal of her nipple and navel piercings gleamed under the bright lights in the gym, her new tattoo also visible thanks to the thin strings of fabric that the thong consisted of.

Jonah took control of the leash and led Terri into the center of the basketball court, twirling her once so that the young men could see everything she had to offer. He grinned at the stupefied looks they wore, then the leader in him resurfaced.

"What de fuck are you doing just standing around? Karl, JJ, Malik...go roll out some of the wrestling mats. Rest of you, keep the young lady warm. I'll be back to check on you, don't disappoint me." With that, Jonah handed the leash to Booker and left the hall with Moses in tow.

Behind him, Booker slowly reeled the leash in, drawing Terri closer and closer to him.

"I remember how this went last time. It started with a kiss..." he said.

Jonah strode down the corridors, Moses in tow. He wasn't concerned about Terri, he hadn't been bullshitting when he'd expressed his pride in those young men, they'd take care of her properly and besides, it was what she'd requested. Pushing Terri to the back of his mind for the moment he stalked on, now thinking about his next appointment.

Chantelle Freeman, JJ's mother, was waiting impatiently outside Jonah's small office, exactly where Moses had left her fifteen minutes previously. She was an impressive figure of a woman, 5'2, 140lbs and with large 32H breasts. Like her son, her skin was a gorgeous milk chocolate tone and she wore her hair in a short afro style. Normally a happy, laughing character, she just looked peeved to be here.

"Jonah Crewel, what the hell you doing? Telling me I GOT to be here to meet with you. You lost your goddamn mind? All those muscles finally choke off the air to your brain?" Chantelle let rip at Jonah the moment he turned the corner.

"Chantelle. You are looking lovely." He said breezily and opened the door to his office, walking in and taking a seat behind his desk, effectively leaving her no choice but to follow him inside if she wished to continue her tirade. Chantelle dropped heavily into the other chair in the office and let out an irritated 'harrumph'. Quietly, Moses closed the door and leaned against the wall behind her.

"Well? Explain yourself." she said brusquely.

"Actually, it's you who needs to do some explaining." Jonah said, leaning back in his chair and throwing his long legs up onto the desk. "See I heard something interesting the other day."

Chantelle obviously hadn't a clue about what he was talking about, that meant Kofi hadn't told her anything about what had happened with Terri the other day. They might have had an open relationship but obviously there were some things they didn't share.

"See a little blonde birdie told me a story about how you and Tanisha warned her it was in her best interest to stay away from me. Now we both know that's a shitty thing to do but on top of that you spread lies about me, calling me cruel of all things?" Jonah cocked an eyebrow at her, waiting for a response. Denial or bluster, what would she choose?

"And what if I did? What you gonna do, send me to the principal's office?" Chantelle said caustically.

Bluster it was then.

"Nope, and I think writing lines or running laps wouldn't work either." he retorted sarcastically. "No, see I thought we had an understanding. We fucked and I found it awkward even though Kofi was cool about it. So, I said never again and you said you understood. Then you go bad mouthing me. That shit has repercussions."

"The fuck you mean? Repercussions?" Chantelle said, a tinge of worry in her voice now.

"The fuck I mean? Fuck is it exactly. I'ma gonna fuck you now, here, on this desk. I'm gonna smash that cunt, ass and mouth of yours with my cock so you learn exactly what cruel is. And to make sure you learn the lesson right, I arranged for a teaching aide as well, Moses here is gonna help me educate your black ass."

Chantelle started to rise from her chair but Moses simply laid a hand on her shoulder lightly and she subsided back into the chair.

"But but Tanisha was in on it too" she said weakly.

"And she'll get hers, but tonight it's summer school for you."

At that he swung his legs to the floor and walked around the desk to stand in front of her.

Back in the hall.

While Karl, JJ, Malik were still rolling out wrestling mats to make a large padded arena for the gangbang, Terri had completed a round of deep passionate kisses with Eli, Booker, Warren and Jamal, each young man passing the leash on to the next. When it returned to Booker he tugged on it, leading the practically nude young white woman to one side of the gymnasium when an old wooden vaulting box stood. His strong arms easily lifted Terri onto it and she lay on her back, legs hanging over one end.

Booker walked around to where her legs hung down, shifting them apart before leaning in. Terri could feel his hot excited breath on her wet pussy moments before his tongue lapped out, teasing against her slit. She gave a loud moan of pleasure as he set to work, eating at her pussy like a starving man. Her moans echoed weirdly in the cavernous hall, bouncing from the walls and ceiling. Warren and Jamal positioned themselves on either side of her, both of them attacking a plump breast, tormenting her nipples with their mouths. Her moans became stifled as Eli leaned over her, kissing her ardently once more, his tongue wrestling hers for ownership of her mouth.