All Comments on 'Turnabout'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
These characters

Gary = a piece of shit

Donna = a bigger piece of shit

charleybearcharleybearover 17 years ago
Nice Twists JPB

I liked the story. Enough twists to make me dizzy.

As the previous comment states, none of these characters are very admirable people, but the story and turnabout is pretty entertaining.

Gary started it and Donna certainly finished it. If I was Dave I certainly would be watching my back however. Donna is one conniving little whore.

Thanks as always for your efforts.

Charleybear

cageyteecageyteeover 17 years ago
The only thing better than finding a JPB story

is finding two JPB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Turnabouts fair play, right?

No real winner here but justice was served! (It was, wasn't it?"

Regards, DJ

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
well if you aregoing for evil

this will do it ... very twisted and evil...

I like it in a perverse way

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Pretty shitty

Man, I would hate to live in your world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I like it.

Do any of the characters really have to be likeable? The plot, the double plot, and the tripple plot is what makes this a good read.

JPB has a twisted sense of humor and I kinda like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Kafkaesque

In fact, this fantasy of inward-turning betrayals was nicely written and fun to read. Fun because you can't summon up any empathy for anyone by the time the screwing-over is done - ALL these people are annoying, conniving cheaters. Some of them were just too proud of their accomplishments to see the obvious - just maybe the other person knows something.

I assumed from the beginning that the one girlfriend might be a bad'un - and that the lack of direct evidence against the husband made things not be quite what they seemed. We could argue about whether or not such a callous bastard could possibly fool any woman into having faith in him, but that's a minor point. This is an intellectual puzzle fantasy. Think Agatha Christie, John Le Carre, or some other whodunit-style author. Well done.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Yeah, this was fair play

Trademark JPB, gangbang and all. I did enjoy the multiple plot twists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh well

Was turning out great till she turned out to be cheating too. That ruined a good story in my book 8 (

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Very Creative

However, I didn't like it.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Real

Spy vs Spy stuff (with apologies to Mad Magazine).

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Funny turnaround

But I'm thinking that when Gary gets out of jail (and it's a BIG if he goes to jail in the first place) he comes looking for her. And I see him burying her in a shallow grave when he finds her. I wonder if she ever considered THAT consequence. At the very least he gets out on bail before the trail. She might not make it to the Courtroom.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Great Read****

Thanks for sharing.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Great Flash Story

So many twists. We have a cheating wife, followed by the best friend cheating with the husband. Drugs, turncoats, police and a gangbang. For just a simple flash story it was unbelievably well crafted and written. Nice job.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Great Tale

The only problem was that all of the characters are worthless asshole cheating human being who should all suffer in extreme pain. Other than that it was a great read.

HA

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Doesn't work

GARY supposedly planted this shit but suddenly DEBBIE also planted that shit?

Um..no

Nice try.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 10 years ago
spoiled it

You spoiled the story at the end with her wanting a gang bang, till then she had the moral high ground. Shows no class, just another trail trash story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Conspiracy won't get you much time.

And it won't get you much time. If she makes the video and sends it to Gary, he's going to get an attorney and sue her for her setup. And Mark's going to testify against her to stay out of jail. The attorney will show that it was Donna that planned the whole thing and Mark was involved up to his eyeballs. I'm sure the other guys will testify against her too. So she's going to be doing jail time and she'll lose the house and all the assets when Gary gets his revenge. Stupid plan. Of course there are some men out there and women too (I'm thinking Debbie may be a tad upset) that might take a more direct line of action. Donna may just end up dead. Ya never know. And of course you never know in a JPB story because the end is always in the readers imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two Stars

Only a two star effort. Not a single likable character.

andyinozandyinozabout 7 years ago

Very clever JPB,

Really enjoyed the twists.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Nasty all around

Funny in a dark sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CLARIFICATION

What some of the commenters apparently missed is that the very first cheating was done by Gary with Debbie. Donna's misdeeds were all a reaction. In plain terms: Gary started it, Donna finished it.

To those concerned about his mental state, read Open Letter From Just Plain Bob in Literotica forums for eye-opener.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BIG STORY IN SMALLL SPACE

Wow! All that in ONE page.

In my previous comment, i mentioned Open Letter From Just Plain Bob that is on Literotica Discussion Board. The extra same material is easier to access as For Those Who Wondered on his Submissions page.

I keep sifting through Just Plain Bob's stories to find the occasional gem. This was one. Even the duds (often because unfinished) are written well in an interesting manner.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Well

That was a nice little piece of nasty, double crossing, shit, wasn't it? Low brow even for Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHAT WAS FUNNER AND FUNNIER

...than the story was laughing my way through the comments that so articulately analyzed the twisted, double-crossing, nasty shenanigans.

In my previous comment (01/02/19),

"extra same material"

should read "exact same material."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nasty story about nasty people doing nasty things.

Yucch.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Love the double cross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A story about a group of people that were nothing, they deserved each other. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...