All Comments on 'Turnaround Marriage Ch. 07'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a Load of Crap

Turnabout Marriage - What Marriage your story was puerile and good for nothing but to shit on

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I didn't liked the end of the story!!!

I didn't liked the end of the story!!! Why? because in all this time they didn't found a man that would put them in an hospital bed for a long time...If that happened their life would become normal again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Give it up SreveWallace..

And crawl back into your hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
turn round loser

fairie

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
if this story was on paper

I would use it to wipe my ass, that was it's only use,

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
I like the premise of the story, but...

The whole thing reads more like a synopsis or an outline. There's no passion, no angst. IRL, no matter how open minded, Dave would have a big problem, especially seeing his wife admit those feelings to Doug. Also, knowing the fragility of men's egos, to praise Doug to the heavens in front of her husband like that, so soon in their transformation seemed kind of heartless. I could see the process as more drawn out, taking weeks to reach fruition, with many conversations between Laura and Dave, Dave and Doug, and all four of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope your reading fans have better sense . . .

Then to think any of this polyamory lifestyle is healthy. Read some statistics on STD rates and get a clue what the whole point of fidelity is within a stable culture. You're not a bad writer, but you have depicted a lifestyle fantasy that is wrong to glamorize. Might as well introduce drugs into the excitement. Why not? Oh, that's right, drug use will eventually kill you. So will promiscuity.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 9 years ago
Nice wholesome story

Another great winner from this gifted author. Sex is so natural and flowing. Well done and more ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, right........

we can totally believe this "account" as utterly factual and realistic.....like we can believe that the moon is made of cheese.

I hope you got something out of spinning this yarn. I'm tired and swallowing a significant amount of disgust.

I stayed with you from the initial episodes hoping it would go somewhere interesting. Frankly, it has simply gone off the axles and is mired in an apologetic mess.

You won't convince anyone else to adopt the lifestyle you propose with this storyline. Your declarations are weak and do not ring of passionate commitment, but rather come off almost reeking of pleading self-justification.

Too bad, your a good writer (except for the rather lengthy and very boring narratives), you just espouse ideas that won't hold water, let alone anyone's attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's a good thing

I didn't bother reading ep. 3-6. 7 reads just the same as 1 & 2. Sluts justifying their lifestyle without worry about jealousy, STDs!!, or other consequences. Hubby must shut up and fuck or go home. Lives totally devoid of meaning. Not really even good fantasy, since there is nothing to overcome.

reader_3634reader_3634almost 9 years ago
Good story

I don't understand the negative comments - it's a story and some practical issues get glossed over. In nearly every story I have read the women are always ready for continuous sex all through the month. We all know that is not likely the case but there is no need to spell it out in a story. The same is true of STD's and pregnancy. In a story, all women are on birth control and all participants are clean. In real life you may have to be a little circumspect but there is no need to spell that out in a story. Some of the events are a little more realistic than others but, overall, it was a good fantasy. Despite a few high sounding speeches, it was well written and the basic philosophy of conquering jealousy and spreading love around sound positive to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another of those pathetic drivels fourth rate stroke story written by a degenerate for degenerates !

Just garbage about rock fucks brick ! "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Update

I would like to hear more about their exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

Wow, what a sexy, hot and somewhat thought provoking set of stories. Those negative comments are not taking the story for what it is, fantasy. You should just read it and enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, just don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A little fantastic, but good !

You are such an incredible writer, but in my humble opinion, your story would have been better & more believable if you'd have stopped after they met & interacted with Steve & his "family." The gang bangs that ensued were far fetched at best. No man is going to watch his wife fuck virtually every Tom, Dick & Harry that comes along!

Your actual writing is terrific, if mostly unbelievable. Fucking 50 some odd men in one week is so over the top it's not funny. You're a much better writer than that.

Please consider toning down the the slut fests so we can believe again. Thanks.

dozendozenover 6 years ago
I have just reread this series and enjoyed it as much as the first time...

I do understand some of the criticisms about pregnancy and STDs but I read it as a fantasy set in a world where STDs and unwanted pregnancies do not exist.

RubberuwRubberuwalmost 6 years ago
Nice and enjoyable reading!

Almost 4 years later I read this story for the first time as I found some other stories from this Writer and enjoyed them and wanted to read more of him.

Well I enjoyed reading, to bad people not enjoying the stories Invest time in reading them all and then also spend time on anger and hate .

So Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Completely wrong catagory

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES