Turnaround Marriage Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks later the Halloween weekend started, and the Delt House had a costume party. Lori, Laura and I dressed as pirates, with boots, short shorts, a halter top, a tricorn hat, and some make up that would make Johnny Depp laugh. We started with eye patches and plastic swords too. The four men of our group were in cowboy garb with lone ranger masks. There were so many people going in and out of the fraternity house I was sure no one would pay much attention to us older folks. We were right.

The party had a rockin' band, and each corner of the house had a keg and prodigious amounts of beer were flowing. We ended in the basement dancing to the loud music.

I spotted the guy I started with at the last party I was at - Sean. I grabbed Laura and went up to him, starting by planting a kiss on his cheek. I said, "Hi Sean. Remember me?"

He laughed, "Hell, yes. You were wonderful. We've all been looking for you, but ... I'm so glad you're here." He turned and pulled a scantily clad Arabian princess over, "This is my new steady girl Angie. I told her about you. Angie this is Sheri and ..."

"Laura. I'm Sheri's really good friend. We do everything together - everything!"

Sean said, "That sounds promising. Are you up for another celebration up in my room? Angie might like that too, wouldn't you Babe?"

Angie was a little loopy, but she said, "Yeah, I haven't any real sexual fun for a few hours."

I leaned in and kissed Angie really hard. She kissed back. I said, "Let's go upstairs."

Leaving the cowboys to their own devices, the four of us headed for the stairs. I winked at Lori and Matt as I walked by. They'd be by later.

Sean and three guys named Kevin, Van, and Derek, fell in with us. Sean left the door open a crack. He came to me and we kissed, and soon he was untying my pirate blouse and undoing my shorts. As before, I wore no underwear, so I was quickly ready for action. Apparently, Angie and Laura were too.

Four mattresses magically appeared, and almost immediately I had Sean's long college cock trying to set some kind of record inside me.

Laura was on her back beside me being fucked by Kevin as she sucked on Van. Derek was fucking Sean's 'steady girl.' After five minutes the men rotated, and this time I got Van who had a horse cock.

We were going at it hot and heavy, rotating guys, but then five more handsome college men came into the room, and then a sexy couple, and then some more men and more couples. Orgy on!

I was having a ball.

Next to me on one of the lumpy mattresses, Laura was also fucking up a storm. She panted over to me about the eighth or ninth guy finished cumming in her, "This is fabulous. Why didn't I do this when I was in college? There are so many guys here, we can cum all night long, and we don't have to wait for any of the guys to recover so they can go again - another guy is right there and ready to fuck. They just keep on cumming and cumming. I love it."

Angie panted beside Laura, "I never thought of it that way. I was figuring I was in for some regrets when I get older, but hearing you two talk I realize I'm glad I'm a slut at such a young age."

I laughed, "Angie, I figure I can be a slut for the rest of my years on this planet. I can even envision myself jumping from bed to bed in the nursing home I end up in."

Laura moaned to her current man, "Oh, God, you feel so good inside me." A blonde man about six-foot-six was pounding away in Laura doggie style. She had another guy lying in front of her and was giving him a blowjob.

I saw Matt, Kurt and Lori come into the room. They stood on the perimeter for a while, then I heard Lori ask, "Do you need another pussy down there? I'm getting awfully horny just watching."

Several of the fraternity brothers encouraged her to join, and a minute later, after pulling off her costume, she started to fuck a man who looked like the college version of Clark Kent. I wondered briefly if Lois Lane and Clark Kent ever consummated their relationship with a hot fuck. Too bad, if they didn't. Then I thought again, I bet myself that there was porn movie somewhere that did just that.

Oh, wow! Some young man with a really big cock just started to plunder my pussy. Ah, plunder. Here I was at a costume party as a pirate; pirates plundered things; and now the pirate was getting plundered. I came twice before he did.

I was focused on sucking some guy when I felt a nice warm cock wedge itself into my cunt. I looked up and there was Doug fucking away inside me. He gave me a wink, pulled away and moved over to wait for a turn on Laura.

David was inside me in an instant. I laughed when he aped a funny face at me. I went back to sucking my college man.

From the corner of my eye I saw Doug move to fuck Angie, and David went to do his wife. A man named Roy started to fuck me, just as the guy I'd been sucking came all over my face. I didn't wipe it off right away; Roy told me it looked hot as hell so I left the white stuff there except what I could reach with my tongue.

Off to the side, I saw Doug fucking our daughter, and David fucking Angie. We have a nice rotation going and I was apparently the starting point. Roy filled my pussy with cum, adding to the gallons already in there.

Sean came back with a man named Mark. He asked, "You ever do DP?"

I smiled, "A few times. Let's do it."

We weren't graceful arranging ourselves. Sean lubed up my ass, and I did a reverse cowgirl on him and got him firmly inside me. I leaned back, and then Mark sank into my pussy. We all started to writhe and squirm. I had two young cocks inside me, and I knew they were both going to fill me up even further with hot milky syrup. They didn't disappoint.

I saw Lori being DP'd by Kurt and Matt, and then Doug and David were doing Angie to her great delight. The two of them were moaning so hard, I thought the campus police might come to rescue them. Lori had gotten herself up on her orgasm 'step' where life becomes one continuous stream of pleasure facing by, all at the orgasm level. She'd sleep well later. Angie seemed to be cumming about every two minutes.

When yet another guy started to ride me, I looked around. Doug was now lying back, and some new college co-ed was riding him in a high-speed race to her next Big 'O'. From the squeaks, moans, and dirty vocabulary coming from her mouth, I figured she was winning the race.

As I watched one of the girls watching in the room stripped down and squatted over Doug's face. She lowered her pussy down until I could his tongue doing a little dance where it was just touching her labia and then her clit. The pretty girl moaned, and allowed her body to smother my husband. I knew he was suddenly in 'New Pussy Heaven,' and I also knew I'd hear about it later.

Some of the other girls in the room got inspired too, and soon they were nude and being eaten out by either a guy or girl. I had a really sweet looking 'girl next door' kind of co-ed share her pussy with my face, and she tasted so good I wanted to bottle her up and take her home. I made sure she'd offer herself to Doug, David, Lori, and Laura too. I gave her three orgasms and promised more if she'd do them and then come back. She did about an hour later and swore she'd done just what I asked, also fucked David and Doug so she was full of their cum.

Towards the end of the evening, Laura and I were licking the cum off each other's faces, and then we sixty-nined and ate the huge volume of cum flowing from each other's pussies. The crowd in the room had thinned out. Lori, Matt, and Kurt had left to get refreshments. Doug and David were standing by watching us, along with Sean and few other brothers. Angie had given up after a few hours; she sat on a towel on Sean's desk.

When we were dressing for the ride home, I asked Laura, "How many?"

She smiled from ear to ear and said, "I think I did thirty-four guys - that is I fucked them - or they fucked me - or ... whatever. I might have blown a few others. I don't know whether to count them or not. Angie told me she'd done twenty-three, but she quit a good hour before we stopped getting new guys coming in the room."

I laughed. "I'm probably in that ballpark too. I stopped counting after twenty or so. I was having too many nice orgasms to worry about quantity."

Laura said shyly, "This was so fantastic, and just what I wanted. A real, honest to goodness gangbang, and to think I didn't know but a couple of the men I fucked. You do know that Doug and David did us mid-way through the evening."

I chuckled, "Of course. They did Angie, Lori and a couple of other co-eds too. I sent them a couple of girls I'd eaten out that tasted really good; one in particular I'd like to have as one of our intimate friends. I think she did you too. So I bet Doug and David did at least a dozen new girls each."

Laura laughed, "I hope so or I'll never hear the end of my coming out in Slutdom. I love being a slut. I'm just a couple of decades on the late side."

"Like me."

* * * * *

I hope my adventures continue. There seem to be more every week now that I'm open to this kind of experimentation. Ann and Michael are still good friends who we love to get together with. Laura and David are our best friends, probably because they live the closest and are the most available, but over the last month we've gotten all of them together, even with Ace and Lori and their friends.

We'll still do the monthly swing group in Northbrook, and we've been lucky enough to get Laura and David inducted into the group too.

Laura and I are now official 'mascots' of the Delt House up on the university campus. We plan to do a party in fall and another in the spring. We are loved, and now we know many of the brothers. Occasionally, if we're unusually horny, I think we'll just stop by the fraternity house, maybe on the way home from work or on a Saturday afternoon to see what kind of action we can stir up. Doug and David are encouraging us in that way.

Matt and Kurt still date Lori, and provide some fun times for me when we're all at home together. Lori is almost as big a slut as I am; she's also planning to continue to join in the Delt House parties as part of the 'entertainment.' I saw Angie once at the fraternity house when I went by mid-week; she's also a happy 'mascot.'

Of course, our family still has a bevy of relatives in Cambridge where Steve lives with his harem (I know he hates that term), and some of the other men who are in their group. They have quite an extended family in their polyamorous group, and we're proud to be considered part of The Family as they call it now.

Ace brought his girlfriend into our intimate group of sex-crazed lovers two weeks ago. She's a real honey, and he wants to ask her to marry him at Christmas time. I've even gone with him to look at rings. Ace and Melody came to party with us with another couple and two other men, so I got a good fuck or two or three out of our first evening with all of them. Melody and Ace assure me that there'll be many more.

I asked Melody if she was worried about her reputation or relationship with Ace because she was sharing herself with so many other men, including her probable father-in-law. She told me that she realized she was a slut at an early age, and she just wants to keep honoring that side of her. I felt really proud when she told me that I'd become a role model for her. I liked that, and have taken mentoring her to heart. After all, sluts have to stick together.

In a few years, maybe I'll do an update to this story. We're pretty up to date with this one, but there is a swing group party next week at our house and we've invited our kids, and all their various lovers, and Sean and Angie too.

Oh, one more thing. Doug and I are the happiest we've ever been in our relationship and our marriage. A few people that know about our lifestyle have said we're flirting with disaster, but we feel far from it.

Disaster was the way we were living before our crisis talk in Cambridge a couple of years ago, slowly drifting apart - like a boiling frog that won't jump out of the hot water we were in. Now we are the closest as a couple we have ever been, we are more loving and caring with each other, we have a wider circle of people we love dearly and whom we play with, and we talk about deep, intimate, and emotional things everyday. We are really solid and have a level of trust that you just wouldn't believe because it's so great.

Love to all for now,

Sheri

# # #

12