Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 03

Story Info
Christmas shopping with the wife.
4.7k words
4.73
14.5k
14

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers

Day 3 Tuesday

The next morning we were still naked, and both felt like we needed showers again, even though we'd both had one after working out. It didn't take long, even though we both were washing each other, or more correctly, feeling each other up. I really couldn't resist stroking her now bare pussy lips with my fingers. She suggested that maybe I should shave mine off too. I said I'd think about it. She said she'd be happy to do if for me if I wanted to do it. I again, said I'd think about it. We certainly didn't have time for that kind of thing this morning.

I finished showering and wrapped a towel around my waist to start making lunches so she wouldn't be late for work. Unsurprisingly, she tugged the towel off when she came out, already dressed, leaving me naked while I finished making breakfast. She sat and watched my hard-on swing around while I worked, a grin on her face. As much as we both wanted to do something about it, there just wasn't time and she couldn't afford to be late today. We kissed each other a much longer and wetter kiss than usual before she headed out the door, calling behind herself to remind me that we were going shopping in the city and not to be late coming home. I of course answered that I remembered, even if I didn't.

At lunch time my phone chirped. I pulled it from my pocket and looked at the text I'd gotten from my wife. To say I was startled would be an understatement. I'd once sent her a picture of my dick as an attempt to start her thinking about sex before she came home. Another of my many failed attempts to kick our sex life back to its feet. She made it quite clear that night that it was unappreciated, inappropriate and unwanted. She said the last thing she needed to do at work was think about sex. Given that rather strong reaction, you can imagine my surprise when I received a picture of a view up her skirt. I could just make out that her panties and panty hose were pulled down, maybe in a bathroom stall, and her skirt was pulled up to her waist, giving me a tantalizing close-up view of her shaved pussy. The only thing I could think of to do was to send back a smiling emoji.

By the time I got home, my wife had dinner ready on the table and she had changed from the dress she wore to work, to one that I hadn't seen in at least ten years, maybe longer. It was a simple green button down dress that had big green buttons running down the front from the deeply cut V neck all the way to the hem, which was shorter than I remembered. That was probably the reason she stopped wearing it. We ate dinner and quickly cleared the table off. She seemed to be in an extraordinary hurry to get done and headed out. True it was an hour drive to the mall she wanted to go to, but there was plenty of time. My second surprise of the night was her choosing to drive. Not that she couldn't, but she seemed to always prefer to be chauffeured. Tonight she drove, which also meant we drove in her much smaller car instead of my SUV.

It was nearly dark out by the time we left, but it was still light enough for me to easily make out the lacy tops of her thigh high stockings, surprise number three. I KNOW she'd headed to work in pantyhose. I had the picture to prove it. The only time she wore thigh highs is when she had on long skirts. Tonight she had on a very short skirt, thigh high stockings and knee high black boots. She made no effort at all to pull her skirt down as she sat down in the car, leaving it up her thighs. It was also unseasonably warm, still in the mid sixties when we left, which meant she chose to not wear a heavy winter coat. In fact, she chose to not wear any coat at all, just tossing a light coat into the back seat in case she needed it later.

When we got to the mall, we parked and walked into the mall hand in hand like we had so many years ago. We both had things we needed to get that we didn't want the other to see. For me it was easy. All I had to do was go pick up a couple of her presents. They were already ordered, paid for and wrapped. I didn't necessarily want her to know where they came from though, since it might suggest what she was getting. So we went separate directions, with an agreement to meet back in an hour.

It took me less than fifteen minutes to reach the store, check in at the counter and get my packages, like I said, already wrapped. The remaining hour I spent browsing a few stores for last minute ideas. I had a few, but I also knew that she wouldn't appreciate lacy lingerie any more now than she had every year for the last fifteen or thirty. She just never quite got the idea that her in sexy lingerie was, to me, like unwrapping a present. To her, it was a waste of time and money because she was just going to end up naked anyway. With a sigh, I walked away from the display window that I had been looking in and headed back to the meeting point. I settled onto one of the benches and waited for her to come.

I saw her from quite a ways away, talking on the phone to someone, a huge smile on her face. She hung up the phone as she approached and walked up to me as I stood up. With her phone hand, she wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled us together, giving me a wet kiss, her body pressed to mine in a public display of affection that she hadn't done since...oh golly, since she was maybe thirty? I wasn't complaining though. It felt good! I kissed her back and held her until she broke the kiss. I took the bags from her other hand and then picked up mine. With both hands full, I walked next to her, and headed back to the car.

As with most malls, there is a main corridor, which is maybe a hundred feet or so wide, with booths scattered along its length, the store fronts facing the main corridor. From the main corridor, there are multiple smaller ones that tee off, some heading to specific main line stores, such as Macy's or Target. Others lead to the food court or out to the parking lots. We made our way down the main corridor to the cross corridor that led to where we parked. There were several smaller stores along that corridor, which was maybe only about sixty feet wide instead of the hundred or so of the main corridor. As we were walking, she stopped and looked into a small storefront. "Oh... Come with me," she said with a grin, using her free hand to pull my arm and pull me into a small lingerie store. It wasn't a main line like Victoria's Secret or anything like that, but they had quite an array of lingerie, though she seemed most interested in a large display of panties. "I need some new underwear, and I KNOW you're smarter than getting me panties for Christmas."

"No. I wouldn't do that. I've failed too many times," I said honestly. And I had. I've bought panties for her lots of times in the past, hoping she'd get the hint, but she never did. She continued to prefer the granny panties that were all too unflattering.

"Okay. So you get to pick six pairs. Whatever you like except thongs. I won't wear butt floss. But in exchange, I get to pick you six pairs."

"And you'll wear 'em? Whatever I pick?"

"As long as you wear what I pick for you," she said with a smile.

It was worth a try. I walked around the large display of panties, looking at what she said her size was, picking up and setting down pairs until I had a selection of six very sexy panties. Two pair were almost completely see-through, two that were different colors of a very soft lace that, while not see-through, didn't leave a lot to the imagination. Think nipples poking through a sweater. The last two were very low cut bikini panties that I suspected wouldn't quite cover the little bit of hair left on her mound. "Those are your picks?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "This is going to be interesting."

"How so?"

"If you're going to make me wear things this revealing, maybe I can find things that are just as revealing."

"Well, I don't have to if you don't want," I answered, thinking that her deal, if we could call it that, was about to be called off.

"Oh. No. I promised. Diane said you'd go for the really revealing stuff," she said with the slightest bit of a giggle.

"Well, if they're too revealing," I said with a shrug.

"Oh I didn't say that. They're MUCH less revealing than the ones I have on now." I looked at her a little confused. She reached for my hand, looked around to make sure no one was looking and pushed my hand under her skirt and between her legs. My fingers felt her pussy, her completely bare shaved and wet pussy. "Cuz I'm not wearing any," she whispered.

"No, you aren't, are you?" I said as she let go of my hand, leaving it under her dress. "That's not like you. I mean, I don't think you EVER went without," I whispered as I pressed a finger between her wet lips and stroked her for a few moments, letting my finger stroke across her clit, drawing a little shiver from her while l looked around to make sure no one was looking at us.

"Of course I did. Don't you remember that movie theater when we were just dating?"

"Yeah. I remember you being very turned on and we played with each other. Oh yeah. You didn't have panties on then, did you?"

"I didn't. And I have to admit, not wearing any this evening has me VERY turned on," she whispered. "Almost as much as the first time we had sex," she added before pulling my hand from under her dress. She walked to the register and checked out, buying the six pairs of panties.

We walked arm in arm out of the store and out to the car. We loaded everything into the back of her car and then headed home. We were only about fifteen minutes down the highway when she took the off ramp. "We are stopping for something?"

"We are. I have to get you some sexy underwear," she said with a grin. "And the kind of underwear I'm getting you I can't get at a regular store."

"No? So just what kind of underwear ARE you getting me?" I asked as she pulled into a parking lot in front of a building with the name ROMANTIX on the front.

"Something REALLY sexy!" she said as she parked and shut down the engine. "Come on. You might even get another surprise."

"Another surprise?" I asked as I got out and followed her. As soon as we got into the store, I knew exactly what kind of store it was. There were racks of videos on one side of the store and all sorts of very sexy lingerie on the other. I could see the back wall was covered with all sorts of sex toys as well.

My wife boldly walked up to the very young, maybe twenty something, clerk at the register. "I'm looking for something really hot for my husband to wear."

"Yes ma'am. I think we can help with that," the clerk said as she stepped from behind the counter. She had on jeans that looked like she'd been poured into them and a floppy t-shirt that only partly hid the fact that she didn't have on a bra. We followed her down an aisle to a display of all kinds of things that we might be able to stretch to mean underwear. The only thing they had in common with what I called underwear, was that they had a place for my junk. Some were extremely tiny thongs, some were see-through, some had nothing covering the butt area, others had see-through material there as well. My wife took her time, letting the young lady give her opinion, until she had six pairs picked, none of which I would NEVER let anyone but her see me in. After she picked out my underwear, she held her phone out to the clerk and asked if they had one of whatever it was. The clerk grinned and said how that was one of her favorites and led us to the back wall. She selected a package on a shelf under a large display of vibrators and handed it to my wife.

"Have you ever used one of these?" she asked my wife.

"I haven't. It was suggested by a friend," my wife responded.

"Well, then, let me recommend this lubricant," the clerk said, walking a short ways to a shelf unit filled with small bottles of varying colors and sizes. She drew a particular bottle from the shelf and handed it to my wife. "This helps it go in smooth as silk. Do you know how this works?"

"Actually, I don't have any idea," my wife answered.

"Well, let's get you checked out and then I can help with that," she said. We followed her to the checkout and let her ring up the toy, lube and my new underwear. "Okay, now if you two want to come with me," the young lady said, walking away from us. She led us to a door with a "classroom" label on it and opened the door. Inside were a half dozen chairs arrayed around a table in the middle. There was a whiteboard on the wall, making it look very much like a classroom. She closed the door behind us. "Now, this room is NOT monitored like the store front, simply because this is a space where we can teach customers how to properly use any number of toys, vibrators strap ons that kind of thing. This little vibrator can be used both internally and externally, and on either partner. Both the peanut and the controller can be charged from this special USB cable," she said, holding up two different charging cables, which she then put in the box again. She pulled the peanut looking pink vibrator from the box as well as a device that looked like a little donut with a bite taken out of it. "You turn them both on by pressing these buttons. They're all latex covered so they are completely waterproof. You can use them in a bath or shower or wherever, without worrying. The charging cable plugs in here," she said, showing us a small dimple in the covering.

"Now, to use it, just press here, and it'll turn on," she said, pressing a little bump on the surface of the peanut. A dim light shown through the silicone covering. "And here," she said, pressing a power button on the donut. "Now you can adjust the vibration here," she said, pressing the button on the controller to cycle it through a number of different vibration combinations. "So, you just lubricate it up and you can rub it around on any body parts you want or, slip it inside. You can leave it in for a couple hours unless you're allergic to latex. Then you probably want to limit it to less than an hour."

"And I just lubricate it and stick it inside?"

"That's all there is to it. I like to let my boyfriend tease me with it, turning it on and off and things and running it all around my pussy and my nipples first, getting me really turned on before he slips it in me. One time we left it in while we went to dinner, and he turned it on the hardest setting while we were sitting in a restaurant with our friends. I about killed him when we got home. Well, after we fucked that is."

"Here," my wife said, rubbing it up and down the front of my pants. "Maybe we should start with trying it on you."

"You do?" I asked.

"I do," she said, using her free hand to pull down my zipper.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked, grabbing my wife's hand.

"What? You don't want to be playful!" she asked with a grin. "Or are you too bashful to let her see?"

"You really want me to just whip it out in front of her?" I asked.

"Why not? I'm sure it's not the first dick she's ever seen."

"Oh trust me, it's far from the first," the salesgirl said. "But if you prefer some privacy while you try it out, I'll be happy to leave," the young woman said, starting for the door.

"Oh, you don't have to leave. If he's too bashful then we'll just take it home and play with it there. I just thought he might want to put it in me and try it out on the way home."

"I didn't say I didn't want to do that," I protested quickly.

"Then if I'm going to let you put this in me, why shouldn't I get a chance to play with it on you?"

"I didn't say you couldn't. I just wasn't sure you wanted to show me off."

She pulled my zipper down, my hands not stopping her this time. "Weren't you the one that wanted to have sex in the back seat a few days ago? Now you want to be bashful?"

I looked at her for a few seconds, trying to figure out what her game was. Yes, I had suggested we have sex in the back of the car. Since then she'd kind of gone sex crazy, having sex several places in the house, sending me pictures of her bare pussy at work and even going out without panties, like tonight. I was definitely not complaining, but I was a little confused. "I did," I finally answered, "but if you wanna try your new toy out on me first, who am I to say no?" I asked, undoing my belt. Without looking at the young woman, I undid the front of my pants and let them slide down my legs, leaving only my briefs covering my mostly hard dick. I pushed my briefs to my thighs, letting my dick stick out at a somewhat drooping curve.

"So what kind of thing should I do?" my wife asked, reaching for my dick with both hands, one around my shaft and the second holding the peanut vibrator against it.

"May I?" the young lady asked, holding her hands out.

"Sure," my wife said, moving aside. She let the clerk take the peanut from her hand and then replaced my wife's hand on my dick.

"My boyfriend likes it when I do this," she said, holding my dick and rubbing the peanut around my head. The vibration almost tickled for a few moments before becoming quite stimulating. I could feel my dick grow in her hand as she teased the device, not only around my head, but down to my balls and even under. She slipped the little device between my thighs, teasing that sensitive spot between my legs while she slowly stroked my cock. She let go of my dick and squirted a little of the lubricant on my head and then went back to stroking me, sliding her hand up and down my shaft. "You want to try?" she asked quietly.

My wife, who had been staring at my engorged dick slipping in the young woman's hand, reached out and grasped my cock, wrapping her hand around me. The young lady wrapped her hand around my wife's, coaxing her to slide her hand along my shaft, stroking me softly while holding the vibrator under my balls.

"Oh damn. You keep doing that..." I groaned, leaving the result unstated but clear none-the-less.

"That's the whole idea, isn't it?" the young lady asked, looking at my face. "To make you come?"

"You're going to do that," I groaned, barely able to hold my hips still, my body wanting to push into my wife's hand with each stroke.

"I don't know what to do with it if he does," my wife said, looking around for a cloth or paper towel or something to catch my cum in.

"Just take it in your mouth," the salesgirl said, kneeling down in front of me so her face was at the same level as my cock. "I know I'm getting turned on enough to take it."

"But I don't...." my wife started to say as I felt my body tense.

"Oh shit!" I grunted as my body jerked, my hips thrusting forward. I watched the spurt of creamy white cum shoot out and hit the salesgirl in the face. She wasted no time at all moving her face the few short inches to catch the second surge in her mouth. Her lips closed around my head just before the third spurt lanced from my dick. I felt but didn't see the remaining shots as she sucked eagerly on my head while my wife held my cock in her hand, feeling it surge and twitch while staring at my dick in the young woman's mouth. "Oh damn," I panted as my dick started to soften, the young woman finally pulling her mouth off it.

"You can say that again. Yum!" she said with a giggle as she wiped the cum from her face and licked it off her fingers. "Obviously that stimulation can be a bit of a surprise if you've never felt it before."

"It was that," I agreed.

"You like that? Taking his semen like that? Isn't that gross? I mean it isn't even your boyfriend!"

"I don't mind. In fact I enjoy it. Makes me soooo fucking horny!" she said, standing up and rubbing the crotch of her tight jeans.

"I think it's your turn now," I said to my wife, reaching for her hands. I took the peanut from her and dribbled more lube on it before turning my wife and pushing her back against the table we stood next to. I set the peanut aside, pulled her skirt up to her waist and pushed her back until she sat on the table. I reached for her legs and lifted them, making her lean back as I spread her legs apart. If she wasn't worried about showing me off to the salesgirl, then why should I be worried about it?

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers
12