Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,422 Followers

"Now, just rub it around her lips and across her clit," the salesgirl coached as I picked up the vibrator. "That's it," she said softly as I worked the pink peanut between my wife's protruding inner labia and up to her clit.

"Oh fuck," my wife grunted when I pressed the vibrator to her, letting the humming little device press against her clit.

"Now don't leave it there too long. Move it up and down her lips a bit and then push it into her. That's it. Slowly... Just ease it into her."

"Oh damn that feels good," my wife moaned.

"Now with it inside her, if you want, you can either stroke or lick her clit and I can guarantee she'll come for you."

"Just like this?" I asked, stroking my thumb up and down her lips, running it over her clit with each stroke.

"Oh yeah. God, I wish you were doing that for me," she said quietly. "Oh hell with this. I'll be right back." She disappeared and I continued to rub my wife's pussy while the little toy vibrated inside her.

"You going to make me come in front of her?" my wife asked breathlessly.

"Why not. You made me come in front of and on her."

"I didn't expect you to come so fast," she moaned as I let my thumb circle her clit a few times.

"Neither did I," I answered quietly just before the young lady came back in.

"For big vibrators, this is the one I usually recommend," she said as she set a rather large vibrator on the table. It had what looked like ball bearings inside it and had an unusual prong looking thing sticking out of the side. The young lady pushed her pants and tiny thong panties down to her ankles and then sat on the table next to my wife. She leaned back, hooking her heels on the edge of the table and pushing her knees apart to completely expose her shaved pussy. She picked up the vibrator and turned it on. The long, fat shaft started to twist and actually extend and retract a couple inches while it hummed its vibrating tune. She put the tip to her fat, round outer lips and then pushed the lubricated shaft slowly into her pussy, letting out a long low moan. "Ohhhhh God yes I need this," she moaned.

"Oh shit. Honey. I'm gonna come," my wife gasped, drawing my attention back to her. I was torn between looking at my wife and looking at the young lady next to her, working the vibrator deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"OHHHHHH!" my wife cried suddenly, her whole body suddenly dissolving into shudders and trembles. I held my thumb on her clit and watched her shake, her pussy leaking copiously around the little stick still sticking out of her pussy.

I reached out and pulled the vibrator from inside my wife as her climax seemed to fade, turning it off and standing with my limp dick pressing against my wife's pussy. The young lady reached over to me and pulled my hand from my wife's thigh to the vibrator.

"Just hold it like this," she moaned, pressing it deeper into her and working the little forked appendage between her lips. "On my clit," she moaned as she let go of my hand, now holding the vibrator inside her. She pulled the front of her shirt up and then her bra, exposing her little C cup breasts. She squeezed and pulled her nipples as she panted and let the vibrator push her towards climax. "Almost. Oh God. Almost. Ohhhhh Yes. OHHHHH YES!" she cried loudly as her body shuddered and then spasmed several times. I saw her stomach tense and her whole body seem to stiffen several times as she orgasmed. "Okay. Pull it out now," she panted after maybe two minutes, her hand reaching to mine to help pull it from inside her. I pulled it all the way out and then turned it off. "Oh God that felt good."

"Looked like it felt good," I agreed.

"Oh God it did. How did the peanut feel inside?" she asked my wife.

"Good enough to make me come," she answered, sitting up and pushing me back so that she could cover her pussy again, almost as if she had forgotten for a few minutes that she was half naked. It took just a couple minutes for us all to be properly dressed again. We headed out of the classroom to find that there was a third person there, now manning the register. We thanked the young lady and headed to the car.

"God, I don't believe we just did that," my wife said as we drove out of the parking lot.

"Which part?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Well, you sticking your dick in her mouth for one thing."

"I didn't. She did that on her own. Besides, who made me climax right in her face?"

"Well, alright. I guess you got me there... But I wasn't expecting you to come like that!"

"Neither was I," I chuckled as we drove out of the parking lot. It was another half hour to home and by the time we got there, we were both tired and headed to bed shortly after.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,422 Followers
12