Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 10

Story Info
Kissing my sister-in-law under mistletoe isn't just a kiss.
11.5k words
4.74
26.1k
24

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,379 Followers

Day 10 -- Tue

The girls stayed up late talking as sisters are prone to do when they are catching up on all the gossip. My wife stayed naked, except for her heels and stockings, just to tease me, nearly all evening, while her sister seemed determined to tease me just as much by removing her clothing one piece at a time over the course of the evening, leaving me with a significant hardon in my pants and her as naked as my wife. As much as I was enjoying the view of her incredible tits, I gave up and went to bed a bit after ten, hoping my wife would call it a night soon enough to go around one more time. Unfortunately I was asleep before she came to bed.

In the morning my wife took her time getting up and by the time she was dressed and ready, I had lunch packed and breakfast ready to eat, including breakfast for Lydia who had yet to make her appearance. Nancy kissed me goodbye and headed off to work and I headed to the master bedroom to start getting ready for work. I stepped into the shower and turned on the water. I spent my entire shower expecting a visit. My wife had suspected that her sister would be emboldened to push the envelope further after my response to her request for a "real kiss" under the mistletoe rather than back off as I had intended. My spur of the moment actions were intended to make her realize how inappropriate her continued teasing was, and that if she kept teasing, she might end up with more than she could handle. It was probably not a good choice to make.

I finished showering, shaved and brushed my teeth. When I opened the door I froze. Sitting on the middle of the bed, completely naked, with her knees in the air and pushed apart, was Lydia.

"There he is. Wondered how long it'd take you to finish up."

"Lydia!" I said in shock. "What are you doing?"

"I thought maybe you wanted to finish that kiss."

I stepped into the bedroom and looked at her naked body. She was every bit as shapely naked as she was in a swimsuit or yoga pants or sexy dress. Her tits were indeed VERY large, and her nipples poked out from the middle of two large round pink areola. It might have been inappropriate, but that didn't stop my body from reacting to the view in front of me. I could feel my dick hardening as I stood there. "I don't think we need to be naked to kiss," I finally said.

"Well, it helps, especially if the kissing is happening on my other set of lips."

I looked at the ceiling and rolled my eyes. "In other words, you want me to kiss you down there. Don't you think your sister will object?"

"Not particularly, unless of course you fail to make me climax."

I stepped to the bed, my dick pointing straight towards her clearly wet pussy as she teased her lips with one finger. "I'm pretty sure she'd object."

"She didn't object to you pulling my pants down and playing with my pussy. And since you started it, I thought it wouldn't hurt to finish what you started."

"Lydia..." I said as she slid herself on the bed closer to the edge and to me.

"Scott..." she replied, making another slide so that her butt was almost at the edge of the bed. She stretched her feet out and hooked them around me, pulling me the last two feet towards her. My thighs pressed to the edge of the bed and my dick rested on her wet lips. "If you don't want to kiss, I'm more than willing to accept other forms of expression."

"Lydia," I said quietly as she reached for my dick and gently started to stroke it. "We can't be having sex."

"You don't want to? You don't think I look sexy?"

"You have an incredible body. I've always thought you were hot as hell. But you're my sister-in-law."

"I've spent years teasing you, trying to coax you to play with my body, to touch me. You've always refused...until last night. So here we are...naked... ready for whatever happens. The only question is... what are you going to make happen?"

"I don't think we should be doing anything, but most certainly not having sex."

She continued to rub my dick, pushing it down towards her pussy lips until my head was rubbing between her lips. I felt her pull my butt with her heels, trying to force me into her. "I think, you should just let nature take its course. You're dick clearly wants it. My pussy definitely wants it. And you do owe me from yesterday. Why not just let it happen?"

"Because you're my sister-in-law," I said with a shake of my head.

"But we're both sooooo horny! I know I am. I can feel how hard you are, why don't we just make each other feel better? Besides, didn't Nancy tell you to kiss me last night, a real kiss? That kind of sounded like she intended for you to make me feel good."

"A kiss is a kiss, not fucking," I said, pushing back and unhooking her feet from my ass. "But if it's a kiss you want..." I said as I knelt down. I leaned towards her and licked my tongue up her wet slit. Her full round, completely shaved, outer lips, framed a copious amount of inner lip which protruded dark and flowery, just like my wife's. It was a little spooky at how close the two pussies looked. I suspected that if it weren't for the patch of dark blonde curls above her slit, I might not be able to tell the difference, just based on looks.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as I drew my tongue up her slit, spreading her lips and sticking my tongue deep enough to find her clit at the end of her lips. She was indeed turned on, her juices watery and sweet tasting. I let my fingers spread her lips apart as she lifted and spread her legs wide apart for me. I licked up her slit over and over, teasing her and making her hips lift towards my face with each stroke. I reached down to my dick and stroked myself as I licked her, my own excitement growing by the moment. She moaned and cried louder and louder as I worked her closer to climax. I knew she was about to climax and I was horny as hell after licking her, but I still wasn't going to fuck her. She was my sister-in-law and it wouldn't be fair to my wife to do that. She could probably accept fingering her or licking her, but definitely NOT fucking her! I pulled my face from her pussy and stood up between her legs. I stood there for a moment and stroked my cock, looking at her wet pussy and her big tits which she was busy squeezing and playing with.

I lowered my cock to her pussy and rubbed the tip of my head up and down across her clit, teasing her and making her beg me to fuck her. When I didn't stick it in her, she lowered her legs and dug her heels into my ass again, trying to pull me into her as I inched her closer to climax. I too was getting close and I finally couldn't resist the urge to fuck her. I pulled my dick from between her lips and let her pull me to her until my hard shaft pressed against her pussy lips.

I held my dick down against her lips with my fingers and started to rock my hips, sliding my shaft along her lips and stroking her hard clit with the bottom of my shaft. I pulled back far enough to let my head dip between her lips, bouncing over her clit and sliding down low enough to nearly enter her depths. We both felt how close I was to her entrance, and she dug her heels in, lifting her hips slightly and trying to drive me into her. Instead, it drove me up her slit again grinding her clit along my shaft. She moaned at the sensations and let me slide back again. Again and again we repeated the process, my head getting tantalizingly close to slipping inside with each stroke. I wanted to tease her with it, to let her feel it ever so close, but not quite there. I wanted to tease her like she'd teased me for so many years. It was having its effect. Both of us were on the brink of orgasm, the tease of almost sliding into her a more intoxicating tease than I had ever experienced.

"Oh God. Fuck me Scott! Stuff it in and fuck me!" she moaned as we stroked my cock along her slit, her fingers taking over for mine, holding me tightly to her pussy. Each stroke got dangerously close to driving me into her depths, and with each stroke my orgasm inched closer. I could feel by the trembling in her legs that she was already climaxing, but that didn't stop her from trying to force me into her with each stroke.

It was finally more than my body could take. Teasing her was also teasing me beyond my limits. My body jerked hard and pushed me towards her, sliding my shaft up along her slit as a huge gush of cum lanced out of the tip. I saw it fly through the air and land on her right tit and across her stomach. I tried to stroke down her slit again, her fingers pushing my head between her lips as my body spasmed again. She lifted her hips just as my body jerked again, this time driving my cock fully into her in a single quick plunge.

"FUCK!" she cried as my rock hard cock drove deep into her, spurting another gush of cum into her as I plunged into her. Her heels clamped me hard against her, holding me deep in her as my cock spurted again and a fourth time into her pussy. I stood there panting, my body jerking occasionally while I tried to catch my breath. This was NOT what I intended! I wanted to tease her, to make her think I was going to fuck her any second, but not give in. Yet in the end, she managed to get what she wanted.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh God yessss," she moaned as she lay trembling in front of me, her pussy squeezing and spasming around my still hard cock. "Damn you feel good," she whispered after a few seconds, still holding me inside her with her heels. "Don't worry. I'll make sure she knows you tried hard not to fuck me."

"I'd rather you didn't tell her at all. I hadn't intended to end up this way."

"I know. I could tell how hard you were trying to tease me, planning on not giving it to me. But honey, you think I can finally get fucked by you and NOT say anything to her?"

"Probably not," I agreed. "But now you need to let me get ready for work."

"If you want."

"Not a matter of want," I said as she let go of me. I walked back into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stepped under the water and started to wash the cum off my cock. I felt her slide her hands around me, pressing her nude body against my back. Her hands moved to my softened dick and gently stroked and washed it until it was clean. I felt her kiss the back of my neck and wiggle her chest slightly, rubbing her hard nipples against my back. I was a little surprised to feel my cock harden in her hands as she played with it.

"Mmmmmmm. Someone's getting hard again."

"Maybe, but I still have to go to work," I said quietly.

"Too bad. I wouldn't mind seeing this sliding between my tits. Giving it little licks as you stroked it up and down. Mmmmmm. Yeah, I wouldn't mind that at all, and from the feel of it, I don't think you'd mind it either."

"I probably wouldn't mind it," I agreed quietly. "But you're my sister-in-law. We're not supposed to be doing things like this."

"Then why did you do what you did last night?"

"To try and get you to stop teasing me. I thought it might cross the boundary so far that you'd back off."

"Ohhhhhh. Here I thought it was because you were attracted to me."

"I am. That's the problem. Physically I AM attracted to you. You're basically my wife with bigger tits. But you're still my sister-in-law. We aren't supposed to be attracted to each other."

"So? I've been attracted to you since you started dating my sister. I can't help it. The body wants what the body wants."

"Maybe, but just because the body wants it, doesn't mean it should get it," I said, reaching out to turn the water off. I turned in her arms and faced her, her hands cupping my butt and pulling my hard-on against her and her tits to my chest. "I DO need to go to work."

"This isn't over," she whispered before kissing me and then stepping back.

"That'll be between you and your sister. As far as I'm concerned, it is," I said as I stepped past her. I dried off and made my way back to the bedroom to dress. In truth, I wasn't sure I wanted it to be over, and I knew damn well that if I didn't leave now, it wouldn't be over.

I wasn't first in to work today. In fact, I was last in to work. I said good morning to Trish, who greeted me as I walked into the office area, and to Sam, who was sitting with a shit-eating grin on her face as if she knew something I didn't. I walked into my office and to my desk. Trish was standing inside my office with her back to the low closed door by the time I turned to sit down at my desk.

"Scott, can we talk?" she asked softly, barely audible across the short space of my office.

"Of course."

"It's personal. Is that okay?" she asked without moving.

I leaned back in my chair and looked at her. "I think it's safe to say that you can talk about anything, given what we've already shared."

"That's true," she said as she stepped towards me, stepping next to my desk and stopping. She sat down on the corner of my desk, one leg holding her up and the other bent, hanging over the back of my desk. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

I looked at her a little stunned. "Of course I do."

"No. I mean, am I attractive to you?"

"Trish. What are you asking, exactly?"

"I've been over to your house a bunch of times. We've watched, I don't know how many football games. You see me everyday here at work. Then all of a sudden, out of the blue, we have sex. Not just sex, but sex in front of another couple. I just wanted to know if you thought I was sexually attractive, or if it was all some kind of crazy kinky bet or challenge or something. You haven't ever shown any interest in sex with me before this. And it's not like I haven't advertised. I wear short skirts and low cut tops and tight clothes. I just wondered what changed?"

"What changed? That's a good question. I've been asking my wife the same thing. She's the one that told me to go check on you in the shower. She had to know what I'd do."

"So she sent you to have sex with me?"

"Not exactly. She knew that I cared enough about you to try and help make you feel better. That it ended in sex wasn't much of a surprise to her and she didn't seem to mind. I'll admit, I don't understand what's going on with her. The last week she's kinda gone through the 'old wayback machine'. She talks about things we did when we were a new couple like they just happened. She's wearing clothes that I haven't seen come out of the closet in decades. So, what changed? I don't know. She's acting like a twenty year old."

"So it wasn't like some kind of dare or bet that you had to do? You had sex with me because...you wanted to?"

"I did want to. Not only because you took my wife's place in front of Tom, but also because I think you're a sweet, sexy, intelligent young woman and if we weren't boss and employee, and I wasn't married, I'd have been trying to find a way to get you out of those sexy short dresses a long time ago."

She rolled her eyes. "Hollow words. Look. I know I'm nothing to look at. I'm skinny, I have no butt, my boobs are small, and my pussy looks like a little girl. I'm twenty-five and I look like I'm sixteen. Guys don't want to have a relationship with me; they want to use me like a little girl and then toss me away. Guys like Tom. So don't say I look good or look sexy or anything else. I've heard it all before."

I looked at her in confusion. "I don't get it. Yesterday you came in here and threw yourself at me. Today it's like...I'm not sure what it's like. You act like you hate yourself, your body, your...sexuality."

She stood off my desk and stepped to the other side of my desk and sat down hard in the chair. "This isn't working," she said quietly.

"What isn't working?"

"Trying to pretend that we don't really want each other."

"If I was confused before, I'm even more so now."

She looked up at me and frowned. "You don't, do you? You really have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?"

"Apparently not."

She sighed and got up and walked out of the office, leaving me as confused as ever.

Trying to work was almost hopeless. I couldn't concentrate on anything. Between Lydia, Trish and my wife, I was sure I had no understanding of women at all any longer. My wife seemed like she was regressing to a teenager, a wild one at that, Lydia acted like having sex with her was almost an obligation, and Trish, I had no idea what to think about Trish. The weekend was almost a blur of sexual situations that a week ago would have seemed completely outlandish. I'd had sex with my secretary, my employee, my neighbor's wife, and now my sister-in-law in less than three days, and my wife seemed fine with that. Well all of it except her sister. She didn't know about that yet. The closest I'd ever come to anything like that was playing that silly dare game in college.

I don't know how, but I was visiting my then girlfriend at her sorority house and she got me involved in some goofy game with little dice that told you who you were supposed to do what with. It was tame enough, at first. Kiss the second person to the right, grab a private part on the person to your left, that kind of thing. Somehow it turned into taking clothes off and doing sexual things. I wasn't at all sure my girlfriend enjoyed seeing me with my dick in three other girls, or two of them taking turns sitting on my face, but I didn't start it and her friends didn't seem willing to let her...or me...quit, at least until I made the other four climax. It was the first time I'd had to consider different women's tastes at the same time.

Of course there was also the movie theater with my wife and the maid of honor a couple days before the wedding. Other than those two times, I was pretty much a one woman at a time guy...until now.

While I'd packed a lunch, today I just didn't feel like eating my tuna fish sandwich. The clock said lunch time, as did my stomach. I pushed away from my desk and headed out of my office, intending on going to the little shop down in the lobby of the building to get something hot. A bowl of broccoli cheese soup to go with my sandwich sounded quite appealing. I paid for my purchase and then stood with the others in the small shop, waiting for it to be made.

"Hi boss." I heard from behind me. I turned and looked to see Rose, a young lady that had just started working for me a few months ago. Rose was maybe thirty or a tad older, thin and curvaceous, especially in her butt and chest, and oh yes, her skin was the color of dark chocolate. "Don't usually see you down here."

"Yeah. Wanted something hot for lunch today," I said with a shrug. "You?"

"Soup. I'm on a diet again," she answered with a chuckle.

"Like you need one," I said without thinking.

She looked at me and grinned. "Thank you. But my husband says I'm starting to get a little plump." I opened my mouth to say something and then closed it, considering it inappropriate. "Go ahead. You can say it," she said, pulling her blouse up to expose her bare stomach. She pinched a little skin on her stomach and frowned. "Getting a little pudgy."

"Not hardly," I said quietly as she dropped her blouse back down to cover her stomach again. "If you think that's pudgy, we're going to have to look at what you use for a dictionary."

"That's sweet of you to say. Trish said you were being overly nice lately."

"Just lately?"

"Well, you have to admit, I was in the dog house with you over the Jefferson policy."

"Oh that. I'd think by now you'd know that I growl when I'm unhappy. It never lasts long. If you think I was still upset at you over that..."

"Well...to be honest, I've kind of been avoiding you."

"You have? Why?"

She leaned towards me and whispered, "Samantha made it clear that if anyone was getting a piece of you, it'd be her. And I got the feeling I didn't want to cross her."

I looked at her stunned. "Sam said that?" Rose shrugged and stepped to the counter to get her order that had just been called. She got her food and stepped back next to me. "I'll wait and we can ride back up together," she said softly. "I have a question I'd like to ask, but not here."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,379 Followers